Mvp 1.485
MarineKing 2.740
Wow, I may bet on MKP, I know MVP is very likely to win but those odds are tempting. I think I'll invest a chunk of my old bets profits on MKP, it's a good deal.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
MrCon
France29748 Posts
Mvp 1.485 MarineKing 2.740 Wow, I may bet on MKP, I know MVP is very likely to win but those odds are tempting. I think I'll invest a chunk of my old bets profits on MKP, it's a good deal. | ||
|
MrCon
France29748 Posts
| ||
|
Lennon
United Kingdom2275 Posts
| ||
|
NuKedUFirst
Canada3139 Posts
| ||
|
ShangMing
Canada106 Posts
![]() Rooting for MKP though. Hoping for a close series. | ||
|
Irrelevant
United States2364 Posts
| ||
|
zerious
Canada3803 Posts
| ||
|
CTStalker
Canada9720 Posts
![]() Go MVP! | ||
|
Ayush_SCtoss
India3051 Posts
![]() I haven't seen the semi finals of Code S and now I won't be able to watch the finals. >.< | ||
|
Geovu
Estonia1344 Posts
It's gonna take a lot of willpower from me to be able to watch these games... | ||
|
gideel
1503 Posts
heard it here first | ||
|
Turgid
United States1623 Posts
| ||
|
LoCaD
Germany1634 Posts
| ||
|
Draconicfire
Canada2562 Posts
| ||
|
Loophole
United States867 Posts
On January 29 2011 01:17 CTStalker wrote: ![]() Go MVP! Haha that's awesome! | ||
|
mierin
United States4943 Posts
![]() I'm beginning to like TvT more and more, because Terran is the only race in SC2 that feels like it could belong in SC1 in terms of crowd inspiring play / abilities. | ||
|
Okiya
France145 Posts
| ||
|
nigritude
83 Posts
| ||
|
Finrod1
Germany3997 Posts
| ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Hyuk White-Ra Dewaltoss firebathero Trap ToSsGirL Sacsri Bale [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH327 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • Hinosc • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|