• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:22
CEST 19:22
KST 02:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)58Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8602 users

[GSL] Code S Grand Final - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 128 129 130 Next
nihoh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia978 Posts
January 28 2011 09:59 GMT
#21
Poll should be "Who do you think will win?" in addition to "Who do you want to win?"

I'm a great MKP fan, but I think MVP will win =\
Dont look at the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.
Greekarmy
Profile Joined May 2010
Greece66 Posts
January 28 2011 10:00 GMT
#22
Really hope it goes 4-3 either way, I am pretty sure there will be some pretty nice and close games! TvT with top players like Jinro, MKP,MVP and many other great terrans have always been entairtaining to watch.
ageai
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany81 Posts
January 28 2011 10:01 GMT
#23
IMMVP! YOU R MY FAV SC2 PLAYER! DONT CHOKE AND U WILL WIN!! )
I watch e-sports to see the best pro`s in a game do things that "common" pro`s could never do, and almost humiliate them. That skill-range just isn`t present in SC2. Again, I fully agree with having SC2 as a game.
proxY_
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1561 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-28 10:02:15
January 28 2011 10:01 GMT
#24
It should be a more interesting series than last season's final. MVP seems like a combination of Jinro and MKP. He has micro on the level of MKP but strats and ingenuity on the level of Jinro. I think MVP wins 4-2, he just seems much stronger.
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
January 28 2011 10:03 GMT
#25
On January 28 2011 18:59 nihoh wrote:
Poll should be "Who do you think will win?" in addition to "Who do you want to win?"

I'm a great MKP fan, but I think MVP will win =\

I believe you will find that the first poll exists. I could do the second one but I don't want to clutter the front page with polls. Maybe later I'll take down the one about TvT later and replace it with that.
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
Cakez
Profile Joined April 2010
United States73 Posts
January 28 2011 10:03 GMT
#26
Mvp 4:1
teh_longinator
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada725 Posts
January 28 2011 10:09 GMT
#27
My full-hearted support goes to MVP. I find that, although his marine control is outstanding, that MK simply has a gimmick, and that gimmick is predictable. MVP is by far the most well-rounded player in this matchup. Also... I blame MK for all these 2-rax'ing Terrans I have to put up with on the ladder -_-'

I do see how TvT can seem boring to most people. It's definitely a game of positioning, and slowly... and man do I mean slowly, moving out of position and veeeery slowly advancing into your opponent's base.
insaneMicro
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Germany761 Posts
January 28 2011 10:11 GMT
#28
Pumped to see MKP go and try to basetrade with MVP!
MVP 4:2 is my guess, although this is so close that my prediction is a s good as any.
"Damn I played some fine Zerg right there". -Fruitdealer
Diderick
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands298 Posts
January 28 2011 10:14 GMT
#29
I think MKP will take this, he is the better tvt player.
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
January 28 2011 10:16 GMT
#30
I think MVP will win 4-1 or 4-2! But I hope MKP will win!

MKP fighting!

Poll: Who do you WANT to win?

MarineKingPrime.WE (539)
 
54%

IMmvp (461)
 
46%

1000 total votes

Your vote: Who do you WANT to win?

(Vote): IMmvp
(Vote): MarineKingPrime.WE

MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
Frankon
Profile Joined May 2010
3054 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-28 10:19:24
January 28 2011 10:18 GMT
#31
On January 28 2011 19:09 teh_longinator wrote:
I find that, although his marine control is outstanding, that MK simply has a gimmick, and that gimmick is predictable.

Yes it predictable... MARINESSSSSSSS... But almost impossible to stop.

Seriously waiting to MKP to get his crown.

ALL HAIL THE KING !!!
Copenap
Profile Joined October 2010
723 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-28 10:23:10
January 28 2011 10:22 GMT
#32
On January 28 2011 18:22 Boonbag wrote:
oh man
7 AM lives are TT

meh i'll wake up still >.>


Isn't it 10am for France?

I'm so rooting for MKP, people still don't give him enough credit imo.

Edit: Just saw that they are starting earlier this saison, so 7am it is -_-
Shockk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany2269 Posts
January 28 2011 10:29 GMT
#33
I really hope MarineKing takes this, and I hope his stage experience in finals will be an advantage.

I already wanted him to win S2, but NesTea taking the trophy was OK since NesTea's career would have probably ended considering his age and previous performance, while MKP still had most of his career ahead. Now, however, he's proven that he's a player with a consistent high level and a unique style.
wristuzi
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom1168 Posts
January 28 2011 10:30 GMT
#34
I love how much fanboyism there is in LR threads ^^ Come on MKP! I'd love it if he won in 7, would be absolutely EPIC.
MarineKingPrime ¯\_(シ)_/¯ // Naniwa ¯\_(シ)_/¯ // Morrow
starfries
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada3508 Posts
January 28 2011 10:31 GMT
#35
MKP is awesome. I'm sure he's preparing something epic, like a nuke rush into battlecruisers.
DJ – do you like ramen, Savior? Savior – not really. Bisu – I eat it often. Flash – I’m a maniac! | Foxer Fighting!
SoMuchBetter
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia10606 Posts
January 28 2011 10:32 GMT
#36
TvT is the best matchup in the game by far
AUSSIESCUM
TeamLiquid eSTROgeneral #1 • RIP
Copenap
Profile Joined October 2010
723 Posts
January 28 2011 10:34 GMT
#37
On January 28 2011 19:31 starfries wrote:
MKP is awesome. I'm sure he's preparing something epic, like a nuke rush into battlecruisers.


Probably more like a Marine opening into more Marines
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 28 2011 10:34 GMT
#38
2-4 or 3-4 MKP.

IMmvp is good but MarineKingPrime.We has already been in the Finals. If IMmvp hesitates a little bit too much, the fast playstyle of MKP will slowly destroy IMmvp.
I had a good night of sleep.
starfries
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada3508 Posts
January 28 2011 10:39 GMT
#39
On January 28 2011 19:34 Copenap wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2011 19:31 starfries wrote:
MKP is awesome. I'm sure he's preparing something epic, like a nuke rush into battlecruisers.


Probably more like a Marine opening into more Marines

He nuke rushed his first GSL game, I know he's itching to bring it out again ^_^
DJ – do you like ramen, Savior? Savior – not really. Bisu – I eat it often. Flash – I’m a maniac! | Foxer Fighting!
soositus
Profile Joined January 2011
3 Posts
January 28 2011 10:44 GMT
#40
I really want to see this cast in Korean. Does anyone have any ideas where i could find a korean stream of gsl finals?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 128 129 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1163
SteadfastSC819
ComeBackTV 784
TaKeTV 561
IndyStarCraft 236
Rex131
EnkiAlexander 78
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 819
IndyStarCraft 236
ProTech146
Rex 131
BRAT_OK 51
UpATreeSC 35
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40725
Shuttle 788
Mini 390
Larva 360
Rush 351
Dewaltoss 108
Hyuk 85
firebathero 82
Mong 72
Trap 44
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 30
Sexy 28
Bale 19
Rock 18
Shine 16
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
Gorgc9573
qojqva1727
Counter-Strike
fl0m1480
Fnx 790
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1404
Khaldor1263
Other Games
FrodaN1317
hiko1240
Beastyqt392
DeMusliM246
XBOCT215
Mlord166
ArmadaUGS162
KnowMe122
XaKoH 109
C9.Mang0104
QueenE82
Mew2King69
CosmosSc2 13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH306
• StrangeGG 44
• poizon28 37
• Hinosc 18
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3910
Other Games
• imaqtpie466
• Shiphtur324
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 39m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 39m
Online Event
17h 39m
FEL
22h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.