
I hope sen puts up a good fight! Would be epic if he knocked out the reigning champion.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
GrandCrusader
New Zealand47 Posts
![]() I hope sen puts up a good fight! Would be epic if he knocked out the reigning champion. | ||
|
Klamity
United States994 Posts
| ||
|
FuRong
New Zealand3089 Posts
Sen Littleboy Squirtle but my Liquibet says: Nestea Maka Golden Seriously, if Sen can even take a game against Nestea then it would be a great achievement. | ||
|
odder
United States405 Posts
| ||
|
lazyfeet
United States468 Posts
Sen littleboy Golden Genius hope my good luck charm rub some on sen. | ||
|
Sabu113
United States11110 Posts
Might be a meh night. | ||
|
Babaganoush
United States626 Posts
I think I'm starting to get really tired of Tastetosis' Player/Race-bias and constant constant "I think there will be a GG soon" when the game continues on for 10+ minutes. I'd rather listen to something I can't understand and switch back during the interviews. | ||
|
Sarang
Australia2363 Posts
Hope Sen proves me wrong though! | ||
|
NuKedUFirst
Canada3139 Posts
oGskkOma < > MakaPrime.WE GoldenfOu < > ST_Squirtle TSL_Rain <> NsP.Genius Are my predictions. I believe I voted Sen on liquibet, foreigner pride? | ||
|
Mukden
Australia44 Posts
| ||
|
slam
United States923 Posts
| ||
|
iNversion
United States107 Posts
so..with that said...GO SEN...(for my liquidbet LOL) | ||
|
Jumbled
1543 Posts
On November 26 2010 13:43 Raine wrote: Sen Maka Squirtle Genius It's gonna happen. Squirtle has a really tough map draw - he'll have to pull out something special if he's going to get through. | ||
|
Megaliskuu
United States5123 Posts
. | ||
|
Deleted User 108965
1096 Posts
![]() | ||
|
SiDX
New Zealand1975 Posts
| ||
|
schimmetje
Netherlands1104 Posts
Don't answer that. Sen fighting! | ||
|
Mioraka
Canada1353 Posts
Yes, I said it. | ||
|
dtwo
Canada125 Posts
On November 26 2010 15:30 Mioraka wrote: 2-0 Sen over Nestea Yes, I said it. Thisssssssssssss. | ||
|
estee
Korea (South)449 Posts
IMNesTea 79.79% : 20.21% FnaticMSI.SEn oGskkOma 32.14% : 67.86% MakaPrime.WE GoldenfOu 50.23% : 49.77% ST_Squirtle TSL_Rain 20.32% : 79.68% NsP.GeniusXLBet.com Odds (subject to change): IMNesTea 1.43 : 2.60 FnaticMSI.SEn oGskkOma 2.40 : 1.50 MakaPrime.WE GoldenfOu 2.20 : 1.60 ST_Squirtle TSL_Rain 2.50 : 1.47 NsP.Genius | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|