• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:19
CEST 06:19
KST 13:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7110 users

ITL: The Official Thread [iCCup TV League] - Page 62

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 74 Next
Neon_Monkey
Profile Joined February 2008
United States270 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-16 23:34:45
September 16 2010 23:32 GMT
#1221
On September 17 2010 08:28 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2010 08:24 Goshawk. wrote:
Funny gg from silver after scan. xD


yea that was interesting.

Ok so I whispered the wrong person so it's Fenix vs. Mirhi


I was just about to ask how I got into an event that starts 90 mins before I get home from school.

Edit: woo, I'm a zergling now
Pekkz
Profile Joined June 2009
Norway1505 Posts
September 16 2010 23:33 GMT
#1222
Is kwaiirice playing zerg?
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-16 23:47:42
September 16 2010 23:44 GMT
#1223
On September 17 2010 08:32 Neon_Monkey wrote:
I was just about to ask how I got into an event that starts 90 mins before I get home from school.

Edit: woo, I'm a zergling now


Sorry about that and congrats!

On September 17 2010 08:33 Pekkz wrote:
Is kwaiirice playing zerg?


Yes

ITL 15: LzGaMeR vs. CellaWeRRa
9/16/2010
6PM EST


Main Event:
LzGaMeR vs. CellaWeRRa

Co-Main Event:
ThisIsJimmy vs. TT1

Main Card:
KawaiiRice vs. Drewbie
QXC vs. Future
Copperhead vs. Spades
Fenix vs. Mirhi
Silver vs. SeleCT
iNkA vs. Looky


Map Order For ITL 15
Metalopolis
iCCup River Point
Xel' Naga Caverns

Poll: Who wins?

CellaWeRRa (109)
 
57%

LzGaMeR (81)
 
43%

190 total votes

Your vote: Who wins?

(Vote): LzGaMeR
(Vote): CellaWeRRa



Poll: Who wins?

TT1 (74)
 
76%

ThisIsJimmy (23)
 
24%

97 total votes

Your vote: Who wins?

(Vote): ThisIsJimmy
(Vote): TT1



Poll: Who wins?

KawaiiRice (60)
 
54%

Drewbie (52)
 
46%

112 total votes

Your vote: Who wins?

(Vote): KawaiiRice
(Vote): Drewbie



Poll: Who will win?

QXC (54)
 
89%

Future (7)
 
11%

61 total votes

Your vote: Who will win?

(Vote): QXC
(Vote): Future



Poll: Who will win?

Spades (18)
 
62%

Copperhead (11)
 
38%

29 total votes

Your vote: Who will win?

(Vote): Copperhead
(Vote): Spades



Poll: Who will win?

iNkA (38)
 
83%

Looky (8)
 
17%

46 total votes

Your vote: Who will win?

(Vote): iNkA
(Vote): Looky



Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
learning
Profile Joined April 2010
United States104 Posts
September 16 2010 23:47 GMT
#1224
Some questions:

Is the ITL more of a "have fun while we mess around with some of the players known around TL.net and try to have some good games for the viewers to check out", rather than a serious competition?

Is it normal for these events to be this disorganized? It seems like every time I've tuned into a planned broadcast for ITL (since release), it has been very disorganized and more time is spent listening to Raelcun's strange humor than actual SC2 games.

Does anyone take the matches for these series seriously? I remember during beta, ITL was the go to broadcast for up and coming players to try and break into the scene, but now its just... different :/

This is just my opinion, but it seems like the whole broadcast is just not handled with the amount of professionalism that I've come to expect from StarCraft 2 streams since other channel's have begun streaming more and more after release.

I know not everyone wants super serious casting and rigid formalities, but just a little more focus on actually providing the content promised would be nice...

Thanks and I hope that my comments didn't offend, I really love the broadcasts your organization has provided in the past and hope to see more to come.
Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-16 23:52:20
September 16 2010 23:50 GMT
#1225
On September 17 2010 08:47 learning wrote:
Some questions:

Is the ITL more of a "have fun while we mess around with some of the players known around TL.net and try to have some good games for the viewers to check out", rather than a serious competition?

Is it normal for these events to be this disorganized? It seems like every time I've tuned into a planned broadcast for ITL (since release), it has been very disorganized and more time is spent listening to Raelcun's strange humor than actual SC2 games.

Does anyone take the matches for these series seriously? I remember during beta, ITL was the go to broadcast for up and coming players to try and break into the scene, but now its just... different :/

This is just my opinion, but it seems like the whole broadcast is just not handled with the amount of professionalism that I've come to expect from StarCraft 2 streams since other channel's have begun streaming more and more after release.

I know not everyone wants super serious casting and rigid formalities, but just a little more focus on actually providing the content promised would be nice...

Thanks and I hope that my comments didn't offend, I really love the broadcasts your organization has provided in the past and hope to see more to come.


Unfortunately players are sometimes unreliable. Trust me there is nothing I wanted more than everything to run like expected. But if the players do not show there is not much we can do. I let the players know the date, start time, and even a one hour window of an estimated time they will play. I make SURE the players know.

I am truly sorry but more and more people will remember why the ITL is great and treat it more carefully.

I am trying to pull in some decent sponsors for the ITL that will get players paid every win they get. But most companies are interested in sponsoring tournaments, thus the ITL Grand Prix. Remember you can only get into the ITL Grand Prix by being a top notch and ACTIVE ITL player.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
vyyye
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden3917 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-16 23:56:05
September 16 2010 23:54 GMT
#1226
On September 17 2010 08:47 learning wrote:
Some questions:

Is the ITL more of a "have fun while we mess around with some of the players known around TL.net and try to have some good games for the viewers to check out", rather than a serious competition?

Is it normal for these events to be this disorganized? It seems like every time I've tuned into a planned broadcast for ITL (since release), it has been very disorganized and more time is spent listening to Raelcun's strange humor than actual SC2 games.

Does anyone take the matches for these series seriously? I remember during beta, ITL was the go to broadcast for up and coming players to try and break into the scene, but now its just... different :/

This is just my opinion, but it seems like the whole broadcast is just not handled with the amount of professionalism that I've come to expect from StarCraft 2 streams since other channel's have begun streaming more and more after release.

I know not everyone wants super serious casting and rigid formalities, but just a little more focus on actually providing the content promised would be nice...

Thanks and I hope that my comments didn't offend, I really love the broadcasts your organization has provided in the past and hope to see more to come.

On the other end of the spectrum you have viewers who appreciate a more laid back style of broadcasting. Takes weekend rumble was popular for a reason.
Organization issues can be overlooked but obviously has room for improvement, but in the end it's a pretty minor inconvenience considering it's a high quality and a free stream. Running a tournament is hard enough when there's a lot of money on the line, chin up and enjoy the games instead
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
September 16 2010 23:58 GMT
#1227
On September 17 2010 08:50 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2010 08:47 learning wrote:
Some questions:

Is the ITL more of a "have fun while we mess around with some of the players known around TL.net and try to have some good games for the viewers to check out", rather than a serious competition?

Is it normal for these events to be this disorganized? It seems like every time I've tuned into a planned broadcast for ITL (since release), it has been very disorganized and more time is spent listening to Raelcun's strange humor than actual SC2 games.

Does anyone take the matches for these series seriously? I remember during beta, ITL was the go to broadcast for up and coming players to try and break into the scene, but now its just... different :/

This is just my opinion, but it seems like the whole broadcast is just not handled with the amount of professionalism that I've come to expect from StarCraft 2 streams since other channel's have begun streaming more and more after release.

I know not everyone wants super serious casting and rigid formalities, but just a little more focus on actually providing the content promised would be nice...

Thanks and I hope that my comments didn't offend, I really love the broadcasts your organization has provided in the past and hope to see more to come.


Unfortunately players are sometimes unreliable. Trust me there is nothing I wanted more than everything to run like expected. But if the players do not show there is not much we can do. I let the players know the date, start time, and even a one hour window of an estimated time they will play. I make SURE the players know.

I am truly sorry but more and more people will remember why the ITL is great and treat it more carefully.

I am trying to pull in some decent sponsors for the ITL that will get players paid every win they get. But most companies are interested in sponsoring tournaments, thus the ITL Grand Prix. Remember you can only get into the ITL Grand Prix by being a top notch and ACTIVE ITL player.


Well have you guys even had other people play? I know Everytime, Murder,firezerg, some others, and alot of other people from the ITC qualified like a month ago and they haven't even played at all. Would really like to see them being added at some point ^^
When I think of something else, something will go here
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
September 16 2010 23:59 GMT
#1228
On September 17 2010 08:58 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2010 08:50 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
On September 17 2010 08:47 learning wrote:
Some questions:

Is the ITL more of a "have fun while we mess around with some of the players known around TL.net and try to have some good games for the viewers to check out", rather than a serious competition?

Is it normal for these events to be this disorganized? It seems like every time I've tuned into a planned broadcast for ITL (since release), it has been very disorganized and more time is spent listening to Raelcun's strange humor than actual SC2 games.

Does anyone take the matches for these series seriously? I remember during beta, ITL was the go to broadcast for up and coming players to try and break into the scene, but now its just... different :/

This is just my opinion, but it seems like the whole broadcast is just not handled with the amount of professionalism that I've come to expect from StarCraft 2 streams since other channel's have begun streaming more and more after release.

I know not everyone wants super serious casting and rigid formalities, but just a little more focus on actually providing the content promised would be nice...

Thanks and I hope that my comments didn't offend, I really love the broadcasts your organization has provided in the past and hope to see more to come.


Unfortunately players are sometimes unreliable. Trust me there is nothing I wanted more than everything to run like expected. But if the players do not show there is not much we can do. I let the players know the date, start time, and even a one hour window of an estimated time they will play. I make SURE the players know.

I am truly sorry but more and more people will remember why the ITL is great and treat it more carefully.

I am trying to pull in some decent sponsors for the ITL that will get players paid every win they get. But most companies are interested in sponsoring tournaments, thus the ITL Grand Prix. Remember you can only get into the ITL Grand Prix by being a top notch and ACTIVE ITL player.


Well have you guys even had other people play? I know Everytime, Murder,firezerg, some others, and alot of other people from the ITC qualified like a month ago and they haven't even played at all. Would really like to see them being added at some point ^^


With MLG, IEM, & ESL's various cups our schedule has been slammed. Which is why we moved it back to Thursday's. There will be 2 ITL's next week and we will be rotating in quite a few ITC winners.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
learning
Profile Joined April 2010
United States104 Posts
September 17 2010 00:00 GMT
#1229
On September 17 2010 08:54 vyyye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2010 08:47 learning wrote:
Some questions:

Is the ITL more of a "have fun while we mess around with some of the players known around TL.net and try to have some good games for the viewers to check out", rather than a serious competition?

Is it normal for these events to be this disorganized? It seems like every time I've tuned into a planned broadcast for ITL (since release), it has been very disorganized and more time is spent listening to Raelcun's strange humor than actual SC2 games.

Does anyone take the matches for these series seriously? I remember during beta, ITL was the go to broadcast for up and coming players to try and break into the scene, but now its just... different :/

This is just my opinion, but it seems like the whole broadcast is just not handled with the amount of professionalism that I've come to expect from StarCraft 2 streams since other channel's have begun streaming more and more after release.

I know not everyone wants super serious casting and rigid formalities, but just a little more focus on actually providing the content promised would be nice...

Thanks and I hope that my comments didn't offend, I really love the broadcasts your organization has provided in the past and hope to see more to come.

On the other end of the spectrum you have viewers who appreciate a more laid back style of broadcasting. Takes weekend rumble was popular for a reason.
Organization issues can be overlooked but obviously has room for improvement, but in the end it's a pretty minor inconvenience considering it's a high quality and a free stream. Running a tournament is hard enough when there's a lot of money on the line, chin up and enjoy the games instead


Right, this is exactly my question. Is the ITL going to be more like Take's weekend rumble? Or like the GosuGuide Showmatch Series? The former is much more laid back and fun to mess around on, whereas the GGSS is a little more serious and professional.

I am simply wondering which direction the ITL will be going in, perhaps its trying to straddle the line between the two?

In any case, I love the stream quality and the casting during the games, and I just want to see these guys be as successful as possible.
Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
September 17 2010 00:02 GMT
#1230
On September 17 2010 09:00 learning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2010 08:54 vyyye wrote:
On September 17 2010 08:47 learning wrote:
Some questions:

Is the ITL more of a "have fun while we mess around with some of the players known around TL.net and try to have some good games for the viewers to check out", rather than a serious competition?

Is it normal for these events to be this disorganized? It seems like every time I've tuned into a planned broadcast for ITL (since release), it has been very disorganized and more time is spent listening to Raelcun's strange humor than actual SC2 games.

Does anyone take the matches for these series seriously? I remember during beta, ITL was the go to broadcast for up and coming players to try and break into the scene, but now its just... different :/

This is just my opinion, but it seems like the whole broadcast is just not handled with the amount of professionalism that I've come to expect from StarCraft 2 streams since other channel's have begun streaming more and more after release.

I know not everyone wants super serious casting and rigid formalities, but just a little more focus on actually providing the content promised would be nice...

Thanks and I hope that my comments didn't offend, I really love the broadcasts your organization has provided in the past and hope to see more to come.

On the other end of the spectrum you have viewers who appreciate a more laid back style of broadcasting. Takes weekend rumble was popular for a reason.
Organization issues can be overlooked but obviously has room for improvement, but in the end it's a pretty minor inconvenience considering it's a high quality and a free stream. Running a tournament is hard enough when there's a lot of money on the line, chin up and enjoy the games instead


Right, this is exactly my question. Is the ITL going to be more like Take's weekend rumble? Or like the GosuGuide Showmatch Series? The former is much more laid back and fun to mess around on, whereas the GGSS is a little more serious and professional.

I am simply wondering which direction the ITL will be going in, perhaps its trying to straddle the line between the two?

In any case, I love the stream quality and the casting during the games, and I just want to see these guys be as successful as possible.


We are aiming to keep it as professional as possible.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
September 17 2010 00:08 GMT
#1231
you will need new casters then.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
September 17 2010 00:10 GMT
#1232
On September 17 2010 09:08 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
you will need new casters then.


Yes I will heed your advice Mr. Professional. Out of all people who should probably not comment on being professional it is you. I appreciate the advice and will take note of it however.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
September 17 2010 00:38 GMT
#1233
Yeah I know nothing about professionalism and SC2. Got me there ^_^
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
September 17 2010 00:40 GMT
#1234
On September 17 2010 09:38 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
Yeah I know nothing about professionalism and SC2. Got me there ^_^


I'm not going to argue with you about this Geoff. Go spoil another tournament like a complete professional or something.

Back on topic: Been some decent games tonight! Fenix is SUCH a beast!
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
TheQ
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada2 Posts
September 17 2010 00:45 GMT
#1235
Wow this thread is getting way too huge :S...

I was looking to register for a ITL few weeks ago and I didn't have enough time. Now that's I'd be ready.... where is this thread going? lol Where can we just register on a list for playing some competitive games?
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
September 17 2010 00:48 GMT
#1236
On September 17 2010 09:45 TheQ wrote:
Wow this thread is getting way too huge :S...

I was looking to register for a ITL few weeks ago and I didn't have enough time. Now that's I'd be ready.... where is this thread going? lol Where can we just register on a list for playing some competitive games?


The ITC is the way to get in. But one is not being held this week as we give the ITC a well needed overhaul.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
ROOTCatZ
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Peru1238 Posts
September 17 2010 00:49 GMT
#1237
Raelcun is very professional and knowledgeable in my opinion, not sure there are many casters out there better at what they do than him, and they do it fo frizzle too. A man who casted for 34 hours of no sleep to please an audience shouldn't have to put up with these sort of comments.

Back on topic:
KiWiKaKi says:
a lion wouldnt betray his wife
but a tiger wood
Progamerwww.root-gaming.com
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
September 17 2010 00:50 GMT
#1238
On September 17 2010 09:49 CatZ.root wrote:
Raelcun is very professional and knowledgeable in my opinion, not sure there are many casters out there better at what they do than him, and they do it fo frizzle too. A man who casted for 34 hours of no sleep to please an audience shouldn't have to put up with these sort of comments.

Back on topic:
KiWiKaKi says:
a lion wouldnt betray his wife
but a tiger wood


Agreed and LOL at Kiwi!!!! i lol'd pretty hard there.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
September 17 2010 00:56 GMT
#1239
It's my point exactly. I cheered on a teammate saying "I like the guy who won" and you flipped out then "banned me" from all ICCUP events EVER!! ! !! ! That is about as insanely childish as it gets. People hack in tourneys and get less of a severe punishment.

Also saying Raelcun isn't "professional" is hardly something to shit up a storm about. He truly isn't... his casting style is extremely laid back and informal. So what's the big deal? You want to pretend he is Day9 status or something? People obviously enjoy him but I don't think he qualifies as the bob costas of esports or something.
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-17 01:05:57
September 17 2010 01:03 GMT
#1240
On September 17 2010 09:56 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
It's my point exactly. I cheered on a teammate saying "I like the guy who won" and you flipped out then "banned me" from all ICCUP events EVER!! ! !! ! That is about as insanely childish as it gets. People hack in tourneys and get less of a severe punishment


Ugh ok. This is the one thing I would have responded to. You were banned for a series of events. First you typed "Machine waiting in the finals!". I messaged you and asked you to remove the post. You than changed it to "Someone awesome is in the finals!" which did not help anything. I asked you AGAIN to remove it and you BM'd me. Than you went on to repeatedly draw attention to the fact that you had spoiled the result to only make it more obvious to the point where I had to have involve Louder (who from my understanding involved EG Management) and Nazgul to get the post removed.

Congratulations all the players on that day had 35% less people watch them because of your actions. You robbed the fans that were waiting for this, you robbed players of potential extra exposure, you robbed the sponsors of 35% more potential exposure, and more so you did something that no one that is contracted to a pro team should do. There was a rule messaged to you at the start of the tournament discussing spoilers and you chose to ignore it and fucked up a bunch of stuff.

Don't say hackers get it easier than you. Any and all hackers we find will be banned for life too.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 183
ProTech121
Nina 67
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2147
Shuttle 1102
Snow 89
Dewaltoss 60
Noble 49
Bale 42
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1098
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor557
Other Games
summit1g7735
JimRising 630
C9.Mang0322
PiGStarcraft276
Mew2King215
ViBE58
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 18
• Response 18
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota248
League of Legends
• Lourlo887
• Rush574
• Stunt253
Other Games
• Scarra713
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 41m
OSC
17h 41m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.