• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:12
CEST 00:12
KST 07:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8112 users

Have Some Builds - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
92 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
ColtonDaTerran
Profile Joined June 2015
United States5 Posts
December 09 2015 21:59 GMT
#61
This is great! Thanks guys!
TheWinks
Profile Joined July 2011
United States572 Posts
December 09 2015 22:22 GMT
#62
On December 10 2015 05:14 HeroMystic wrote:
For the TvP Bio/Liberator Build, when do you add a 4th gas? Practicing it right now and though my timing is still off, it really feels like it's tough to support double Liberator, plus 2 Marauders off of three gases.

When the factory is done you add a starport, reactor, and the 4th gas.
WhaleOFaTALE1
Profile Joined April 2015
47 Posts
December 09 2015 23:12 GMT
#63
On December 09 2015 14:00 BronzeKnee wrote:
Where is the cheese?

Good build versus Terran/Toss as a Protoss... send a worker immediately and proxy 3 gates and Forge. Begin with a cannon rush with in base pylons while Gates finish, then do a combination of a cannon rush and proxy gate attack. Build a cannon at your base if your opponent sends a Reaper/Adept/Stalker that way. If they keep the Reaper/Adept/Stalker to defend, chase it with one Zealot, send others at the mineral line and continue cannon rushing them. If Terran walls off, build cannons on the low ground and use Zealots for vision.

Yet to lose with it. If they Nexus/CC first, you win instantly.


You must actually be bronze...builds thay can be easily held by a simple scout and some proper reactions shouldnt be in the thread
DanceSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States751 Posts
December 09 2015 23:28 GMT
#64
I have a strange feeling the op plays terran xD And I love how all the zerg builds include "all-in" ^^
Dance.943 || "I think he's just going to lose. There's only so many ways you can lose. And he's going to make some kind of units. And I'm going to attack him, and then all his stuff is going to die. That's about the best prediction that I can make" - NonY
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
December 09 2015 23:37 GMT
#65
Thank you all!

It's definitely fun comparing what good players do to what you've been doing and seeing how close you are :^)
In Inca we trust
guitarizt
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1492 Posts
December 09 2015 23:58 GMT
#66
Thanks for the builds. I'm an old 2011 masters player that came back for LotV. I remember how hard it was to get good builds back in the day. This is way better than what was around back then and before then. It's too bad there's so much whining.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” - Hemingway
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
December 10 2015 00:03 GMT
#67
On December 10 2015 08:28 DanceSC wrote:
I have a strange feeling the op plays terran xD And I love how all the zerg builds include "all-in" ^^


The TL strategy team is lacking in Zergs I believe. At least that's what I assume reading their chat (mostly Protoss with a few Terrans).

They did a lot of work to get this out, they just don't have the Zerg players dedicated to look for builds that Pro's use (like me, I am too lazy to look up what other players are doing and write a guide on it, I just mess around until I find something I like a lot and then write a guide on that).
When I think of something else, something will go here
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
December 10 2015 00:16 GMT
#68
On December 10 2015 09:03 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2015 08:28 DanceSC wrote:
I have a strange feeling the op plays terran xD And I love how all the zerg builds include "all-in" ^^


The TL strategy team is lacking in Zergs I believe. At least that's what I assume reading their chat (mostly Protoss with a few Terrans).

They did a lot of work to get this out, they just don't have the Zerg players dedicated to look for builds that Pro's use (like me, I am too lazy to look up what other players are doing and write a guide on it, I just mess around until I find something I like a lot and then write a guide on that).


Me, Winks and Thaniri wrote the Terran content
moosegills the Zerg
Theo the Protoss

I edited pretty much everything
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Masada714
Profile Joined March 2011
United States89 Posts
December 10 2015 02:14 GMT
#69
I'm a little confused for the PvT build. At 31 38 and 45 supply it says to build an adept which is 2 supply but it says to do something at 32 39 and 46 respectively. How is this possible? Am I missing something?

I also tried this build in a custom game and got everything on time but still had a lot of minerals, is there more production that is supposed to go down somewhere? I haven't gone through the other builds yet but will report back if i find anything. Thanks for any replies.
GuiBz
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada108 Posts
December 10 2015 05:12 GMT
#70
thx
Thaniri
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1264 Posts
December 10 2015 06:00 GMT
#71
On December 10 2015 09:03 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2015 08:28 DanceSC wrote:
I have a strange feeling the op plays terran xD And I love how all the zerg builds include "all-in" ^^


The TL strategy team is lacking in Zergs I believe. At least that's what I assume reading their chat (mostly Protoss with a few Terrans).

They did a lot of work to get this out, they just don't have the Zerg players dedicated to look for builds that Pro's use (like me, I am too lazy to look up what other players are doing and write a guide on it, I just mess around until I find something I like a lot and then write a guide on that).


I committed sudoku from that chat so no-one really communicates what needs to be done to me anymore.

Had a lot of studying to do for exams so I could have written something for TvZ. Learning the builds from both sides is beneficial to all players.
Foxxan
Profile Joined October 2004
Sweden3427 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-10 12:36:39
December 10 2015 12:36 GMT
#72
Any fast 1base liberator build for terran? None-allin in none-tvt
HeroMystic
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1217 Posts
December 10 2015 14:17 GMT
#73
On December 10 2015 07:22 TheWinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2015 05:14 HeroMystic wrote:
For the TvP Bio/Liberator Build, when do you add a 4th gas? Practicing it right now and though my timing is still off, it really feels like it's tough to support double Liberator, plus 2 Marauders off of three gases.

When the factory is done you add a starport, reactor, and the 4th gas.


Been practicing this, and this definitely feels like the answer to that. It's smooth sailing with the 4th gas up at that point.
Senryakku
Profile Joined January 2015
France16 Posts
December 10 2015 15:08 GMT
#74
Adding the 4th gas when you start the starport in TvP is pretty much a macro rule
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
December 10 2015 16:49 GMT
#75
Thanks a lot !!!!
heaveshade
Profile Joined March 2011
China330 Posts
December 11 2015 03:35 GMT
#76
On December 10 2015 11:14 Masada714 wrote:
I'm a little confused for the PvT build. At 31 38 and 45 supply it says to build an adept which is 2 supply but it says to do something at 32 39 and 46 respectively. How is this possible? Am I missing something?

I also tried this build in a custom game and got everything on time but still had a lot of minerals, is there more production that is supposed to go down somewhere? I haven't gone through the other builds yet but will report back if i find anything. Thanks for any replies.


You are not alone on the supply number there.

I think these lists can be more consistent. Some of them are quite good with details like scout timing or specific changes against different opponents. Some of them are simple for little has changed in Lotv, such as the widow mine drop tvp build, i think it will be more noob friendly to add orbital upgrade, marine production and maybe one or two supply depots.

Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
December 11 2015 05:30 GMT
#77
If you are expanding this, I'd be happy to get something not all-in for zerg, thanks.
iamkaokao
Profile Joined March 2011
108 Posts
December 11 2015 10:01 GMT
#78
Only all ins for zerg
Epitoi
Profile Joined October 2015
20 Posts
December 11 2015 15:12 GMT
#79
I HAVE A BUILD TvZ !!! 8 hellbat + 8 marines + 1 medivacs in base @5:15

http://lotv.spawningtool.com/6406/
http://lotv.spawningtool.com/6407/
http://lotv.spawningtool.com/6408/ ('excuse my rage I lost du to poor macro and terrible fight/positionning)

16rax 16gas reactor CC depot facto 2xmarines gas 2xmarines reactor starport 2xhellions armory(3:20)
push @4:25.

smOOthMayDie
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States997 Posts
December 11 2015 16:57 GMT
#80
Terran is pretty in depth and looks good

Might as well have had NoRegret make the zerg guides
twitch.tv/TKSaga twitter.com/TKSagaTV YT: Tinyurl.com/TKSaga
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft177
Nina 66
ViBE56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14177
ZZZero.O 159
Dewaltoss 127
firebathero 92
Hyuk 74
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm117
febbydoto44
League of Legends
Doublelift3174
Counter-Strike
Fnx 817
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5900
Other Games
summit1g5946
FrodaN2407
fl0m737
mouzStarbuck367
JimRising 273
KnowMe268
ToD207
ArmadaUGS138
Mew2King36
Railgan29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1184
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 61
• musti20045 35
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen106
Other Games
• imaqtpie806
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 48m
INu's Battles
13h 48m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 48m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 48m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.