• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:55
CEST 22:55
KST 05:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8277 users

Practice Partners Thread Season 8 - Page 50

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 Next
Slopwagon
Profile Joined September 2012
1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-09-12 07:19:21
September 12 2012 07:09 GMT
#981
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Slopwagon.821
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/974542/1/Slopwagon/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/974542/Slopwagon
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: Looking for zerg practice partners willing to help learn. Seems very dificult for me to get a grasp on the zvz matchup. Willing to practice with all plat+ players of any race though.
TheMountain
Profile Joined September 2012
1 Post
September 12 2012 07:50 GMT
#982
Server:AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER:TheMountain.703
Race:Terran
ProfileURL:http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3559350/1/TheMountain/
Sc2RanksURL:
Interest:Competitive
League:Silver
Other:Looking for practice partners of all races
Dan26
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
Australia239 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-16 03:50:47
September 12 2012 08:18 GMT
#983
Server: SEA
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: KillerInstct.526
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/453145/1/KillerInstct/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/sea/453145/KillerInstct
Interest: Competitive 1v1
League: Bronze
Other: Need practice partners for any matchup... I live on the Gold Coast. Wouldn't mind Barcraft : ). I think it would be cool to really get involved in the SC2 scene here on the coast at some point as well. Maybe I'll compete if I get good enough.
Eat like a King, Train like a Champion, Sleep like a Baby
hustlepeter
Profile Joined September 2012
Germany1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-09-12 13:39:44
September 12 2012 13:39 GMT
#984
Server:EU
B.Net:hustlepeter,591
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL:
Sc2RanksURL:
Interest:Casual
League:Gold
Other: looking for protoss and terran practice partners..I make a few games pretty much every day.
add me on skype (mybuy2905) or just in sc2.

please be cool..
Kastlo
Profile Joined August 2012
Italy13 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-12 21:41:28
September 12 2012 21:40 GMT
#985
Server: EU
B.Net: Kastlo.152
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/it/profile/2553272/1/Kastlo/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/2553272/Kastlo
Interest: Improving against every race, on every type of match!
League: Bronze
Other: I want to be training seriously and have some fun too, of course!
Oh boy!
Pengu1n
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States552 Posts
September 13 2012 04:26 GMT
#986
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: jimber.691
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1267262/1/JimBer/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1267262/JimBer
Interest: Improving/Casual
League: Masters
ErnnV
Profile Joined September 2012
Venezuela1 Post
September 13 2012 05:20 GMT
#987
Server: AM Server
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: ErnV.639
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2353462/1/ErnV/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2353462/ErnV
Interest: Competitive
League: Silver
Other: I really want to improve. LF All races practice partners
Bite the Hand that Feeds us
RubixRambo
Profile Joined September 2012
United States9 Posts
September 13 2012 05:48 GMT
#988
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: RubixRambo.885
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/364473/1/RubixRambo/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/364473/RubixRambo
Interest: Casual
League: Platinum
Other: I am more than willing to play up against diamonds, I need the practice to finally push up into diamond. Practicing against all races.
"Two things are infinite. The universe and human stupidity... and I'm not so sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein-
StyvSX
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4 Posts
September 13 2012 06:24 GMT
#989
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: StyvSX.866
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/341294/1/StyvSX/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/341294/StyvSX
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: Looking for all races.
Meffyx
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany29 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-13 12:44:28
September 13 2012 12:44 GMT
#990
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Meffyx.582
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/de/profile/608242/1/Meffyx/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/608242/Meffyx
Interest: Competitive
League: Master
Other: German, looking for all matchups (MidMaster+) and especially discussion of games afterwards
SHODAN
Profile Joined November 2011
United Kingdom1162 Posts
September 13 2012 14:49 GMT
#991
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: SHODAN.811
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3056198/1/SHODAN/
Sc2RanksURL:
Interest: Competitive
League: Master
Other: I'm at 1400+ points last season, training for tournament play (UKSCL, ESL cups, and NASL/IEM/WCS qualifiers). I'm looking for a competitive GM/high master practice partner who can play a variety of styles (any race welcome).
Bardic
Profile Joined September 2012
United Kingdom5 Posts
September 13 2012 19:28 GMT
#992
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Bardic.2469
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/754431/1/Bardic/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/754431/Bardic
Interest: Competitive
League: Silver
Other: British player looking for practice partners of all races, just add me and message me whenever you see me online. Happy to skype and discuss.
It is better to travel well than to arrive.
Subs
Profile Joined August 2012
Russian Federation6 Posts
September 13 2012 21:27 GMT
#993
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Losyashik.552
Race: Random
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2131912/1/Losyashik/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2131912/Losyashik
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: Just want to be a master random :D
I want to improve myself vs all races and in all matchups. Add me anytime.
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
September 13 2012 22:26 GMT
#994
Server: AM,
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Vindicare #605
Race: Random
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/364282/1/Vindicare/ladder/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/364282/Vindicare
Interest: Casual
League: Diamond
Other: My better match ups are, TvZ, ZvT, TvT, TvP, and PvT. My weak match ups are PvP, and ZvZ
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
OCWTO
Profile Joined March 2012
Scotland5 Posts
September 13 2012 23:29 GMT
#995
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Manbearpig.750
Race: Terran
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2111845/1/MaNBeArPiG/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2111845/MaNBeArPiG
Interest: Competitive
League: Master
Other: Low Masters Terran coming back from a break playing lots of LoL. Looking to grind out tons of games to get back on par to my previous form and then overtake it fairly quickly. Playing daily and not bothered about which matchups I get. Replay analysis and lots of discussion after games would be nice. UK player.
DenaliNA
Profile Joined August 2012
United States3 Posts
September 14 2012 05:45 GMT
#996
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Denali.908
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2092882/1/Denali/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2092882/Denali
Interest: Casual
League: dat Bronze
Other: I just got into the game after getting bored with D3. I played the original/BW a ton back in the day but casually. I'm just looking to improve my play (a lot) and my goal for right now is to get into diamond. I don't have TS/Vent/Skype but I could use it if needed, I've been able to use headphones and my laptop's built in mic though. I usually play at night, if you add me feel free to message me anytime and we can do a practice game (although hopefully more like 3). I'm looking to improve any aspect of my play especially the fundamentals like macro (my game falls apart after 12min) so I've been watching stuff like day9 to improve on my own already. Edit: for timing's sake (and ping) I am on the East Coast, usually on after 7-9.

I eat fried bald eagle for dinner every night. Come at me, bro. Las
JagarN
Profile Joined September 2012
1 Post
September 14 2012 10:57 GMT
#997
Server: EU
B.NET ID.IDENTIFER: JagarN.275
Race:Terran
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2586148/1/JagarN/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/team/18135392
Interest: Casual
League: Bronze
Other: Want someone who I can practice against to get out of bronze and start advancing through leagues! Practice partners can be all races.
TheTrogdorman
Profile Joined August 2011
United States12 Posts
September 14 2012 18:17 GMT
#998
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Trogdor.997
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2784487/1/Trogdor/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2784487/Trogdor
Interest: Competitive
League: Masters
Other: Mid masters Protoss looking for all match ups really, esspecially in PVP and PVT though. always looking to improve and have skype and such to talk about games
Keep your stick on the ice
its_trololo
Profile Joined August 2012
United States2 Posts
September 14 2012 20:18 GMT
#999
Server: NA
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: trololo.665
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1500062/1/trololo/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1500062/trololo
Interest: Competitive
League: Gold
Other: Looking for practice and a feedback to improve any aspect of play. I hope to be a formidable opponent and will also critique/review or just chat about strategy in general.

There's a lot to the game that I don't fully understand and I do not think I know everything about the game as I'm only in gold league. I just hope that any feedback/practice I offer helps my opponent/partner improve as well.
ILL_fated
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada1 Post
September 15 2012 02:35 GMT
#1000
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: ILLfated.695
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL:http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/673741/1/ILLFated/
Sc2RanksURL:http://sc2ranks.com/us/673741/ILLFated
Interest: Casual
League: Bronze (Unranked)
Other: Intermediate player looking to get back into the game after a while. Just add me in game for practice!
Gravity is your friend.
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC511
EnkiAlexander 83
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 520
ZombieGrub137
JuggernautJason84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21390
Soulkey 271
White-Ra 194
Mini 165
Trap 28
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 14
League of Legends
Doublelift2483
Counter-Strike
fl0m1126
shoxiejesuss528
C9.Mang0145
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3722
Khaldor2443
Liquid`Hasu1582
Trikslyr40
Other Games
summit1g2834
ArmadaUGS2401
B2W.Neo471
shahzam454
Pyrionflax186
Mew2King57
Railgan22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• musti20045 0
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 54
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV410
League of Legends
• TFBlade959
• Noizen119
Other Games
• Scarra1200
• imaqtpie1088
• Shiphtur259
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 5m
OSC
16h 5m
Stellar Fest
16h 5m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.