• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:44
CEST 01:44
KST 08:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9164 users

Practice Partners Thread Season 6 - Page 28

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 41 Next All
nonsequitur
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
384 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-21 17:22:47
March 12 2012 01:15 GMT
#541
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Sedated.278
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2138933/1/Sedated/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2138933/Sedated
Interest: Competitive
League: Master
Other: Looking for mid-diamond+ Protoss/Terran practice partners. I'm very active and play almost everyday early mornings - afternoons US time.
Bartucs
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada8 Posts
March 12 2012 04:01 GMT
#542
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Bartucs.162
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/268456/1/Bartucs/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/268456/Bartucs
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: I would like someone who does not rage and will discuss each game with a clear and calm head. I like to grind games, with very little breaks. I live on the east coast and I am free to play after 5:00pm Mon-Fri, all day Saturday and Sunday. Please have Skype.
"Meow" -Bartucs 2011
Apollo89
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada7 Posts
March 12 2012 04:06 GMT
#543
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: ePApollo.720
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/906177/1/ePApollo/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/906177/ePApollo
Interest: Competitive
League: Platinum
Other: Mainly need to work on TvZ Especially centered around getting away from blink allin's. I'm normally on at around 10-14:00 KST. I'm in Canada.
thehepp
Profile Joined December 2011
United States67 Posts
March 12 2012 04:12 GMT
#544
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: SnaKe.1901
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1785047/1/SnaKe/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1785047/SnaKe
Interest: Competitive
League: Master
Other: Looking to practice any matchup for more than 3 games. On between 5-8 EST. Just pm me on battle.net
ohenry17
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada2 Posts
March 12 2012 08:27 GMT
#545
Server: AM
B.net ID IDENTIFIER: ohenry 375
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2460404/1/Ohenry/
Sc2ranksURL:http://app03.sc2ranks.com/us/2460404/Ohenry
Interest: casual/competitive
league: Silver
Other: trying to improve my play in general. My worst match up is protoss so i'd like to practice that match up in particular.
As much as protosses are leery of early expanding, no protosses are leery of building a whole bunch of cannons and getting a free win. Just ask Huk."
Ksquared
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1748 Posts
March 12 2012 08:42 GMT
#546
Are there any gold level practice groups I can join?
eSports for life.
luuk
Profile Joined May 2010
Austria386 Posts
March 12 2012 11:50 GMT
#547
Server: EU
B.net ID IDENTIFIER: luuk.354
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/320909/1/luuk/
Sc2ranksURL:http://sc2ranks.com/eu/320909/luuk
Interest: Competitive
league: Master
Other: Im looking for practice partners of every race with an indepth knowledge of strategies and the game in general. Im top 500 ladder @ EU and im looking for players of the same level or better to make the next step into GM.
LonelyIslands
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada590 Posts
March 12 2012 13:39 GMT
#548
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Paramedic.529
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: Site down; will update soon.
Sc2RanksURL: Site down; will update soon.
Interest: Casual
League: Gold
Other: My play time varies quite a bit, but I am interested in getting better and finding a team.
My heart and my mind will carry my body when my limbs are too weak
zeonax
Profile Joined April 2011
8 Posts
March 12 2012 15:34 GMT
#549
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: InfernO.682
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1104106/1/InfernO/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/1104106/InfernO
Interest: casual/competitive
League: Platinum
Other: I recently switched from T to P (I was high diamond as T) and was dropped to Plat. I am looking for PvX partners. I'm on mostly at 4-6pm cet and 9-midnight cet.
markonovak82
Profile Joined March 2012
Slovenia6 Posts
March 12 2012 17:34 GMT
#550
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: KillerBee.155
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/652774/1/KillerBee/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/652774/KillerBee
Interest: casual/competitive
League: Gold
Other: Started playing more regularly and I'm climbing the ladders. Started low in gold due to not playing much and will get promoted to platinum soon. So I need a practice partner who can play at least 4 times a week and has skype. I'm 30 years old....so please no kids under 25.
JohnnyCongo
Profile Joined September 2011
3 Posts
March 12 2012 17:46 GMT
#551
Server: EU
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: JohnnyCongo.341
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1686606/1/JohnnyCongo/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/1686606/JohnnyCongo
Interest: Competitive
League: Master
Other: I'm looking for practice partners in every matchup. PvZ is currently my worst matchup and PvP & PvT my best. I'd like to discuss the games afterwards. Preferably on skype.
lylax
Profile Joined March 2012
United States1 Post
March 12 2012 18:19 GMT
#552
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Hydra.440
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3071595/1/Hydra/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/3071595/Hydra
Interest: Casual
League: Bronze
Other: I'm high bronze, but can't seem to break out. I just need someone to continually practice against and get better with. I'm on most weekdays.
RuchDaddy
Profile Joined August 2011
United States19 Posts
March 12 2012 18:26 GMT
#553
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: RuchDaddy 756
Race: Zerg... intrested in learning other races also
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2630488/1/RuchDaddy/
Sc2RanksURL:
Interest: Winning/Learning/Having FUN!
League: Silver
Other: Looking for someone (any race, any league) to have practice sessions with (either 1v1 or 2v2) and discuss what we are doing right and wrong...msg me in game or email me at ruchdaddy21@gmail.com
"Werd"
Lolpuma
Profile Joined June 2010
United States17 Posts
March 12 2012 20:35 GMT
#554
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Lolpuma.710
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/277580/1/Lolpuma/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/277580/Lolpuma
Interest:Competitive
League:High diamond
Other: goal is to get masters within a month, looking for someone to mass games with on a regular basis, any race acceptible
xDnDx
Profile Joined January 2012
19 Posts
March 12 2012 21:01 GMT
#555
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: xdndx.719
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2926944/1/xDnDx/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2926944/xDnDx
Interest: Casual
League: Platinum
Other: I really like to see myself improve; I try a few strats and master them over time. My ultimate goal is to be a serious competitor in SC2, but my schedule does not allow me to play too often. I struggle a lot against terran, but find beating zerg less challenging.
Kroz
Profile Joined September 2011
United States7 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-14 01:46:41
March 12 2012 21:11 GMT
#556
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Kroz.651
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/476109/1/Kroz/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/476109/Kroz
Interest: Casual
League: Gold
Other: I'm on pretty randomly, but I am always ready to practice when I'm on. I really want to make it to Diamond soon so I have been focusing on my fundamentals lately. Willing to switch up play styles to help out other players because any games can help me learn. Demoted to Gold recently.
Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it.
Timetwister22
Profile Joined March 2011
United States538 Posts
March 13 2012 00:57 GMT
#557
Server:AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: timetwister.130
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1445018/1/Timetwister/
Sc2RanksURL:http://sc2ranks.com/us/1445018/Timetwister
Interest: Casual
League: Diamond (low diamond)
Other: Mostly looking to improve my PvT since I don't have any terran practice partners. Also, if you're cool and have a good quality mic, I own a vent server that me and my current practice partners use. Only issue is we're all Zerg and Protoss
Former ESV Mapmaker | @Timetwister22
Yorosmai
Profile Joined June 2009
United States7 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-13 20:56:06
March 13 2012 01:44 GMT
#558
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: SSNYorosmai.100
Race: Z
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/335774/1/SSNYorosmai/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/335774/SSNYorosmai
Interest: Practice against all ins, competitive
League: Master
Other: Should be available most of the time, more so on weekends and not as much on weekdays due to school, but I'd like to practice against something 3+ times so that I can make sure I can deal with it/see what I need to improve and the games will be short since they're all ins. I'm looking at being more competitive, so I need to learn how to hold off cheeses!
ndreamer
Profile Joined May 2011
Australia43 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-13 03:30:40
March 13 2012 03:30 GMT
#559
Server: AM, SEA, KR/TW
B.net ID IDENTIFIER: ndreamer.481
Race: Zerg
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2843209/1/ndreamer/
Interest: casual/competitive
league: Platinum
Laplate
Profile Joined March 2012
United States1 Post
March 13 2012 05:57 GMT
#560
Server: AM
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Laplate.693
Race: Protoss
ProfileURL: http://http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2822816/1/Laplate/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/2822816/Laplate
Interest: Competitive
League: Bronze
Other: I want to have some serious practice sessions because im not that good at all..Preferably have Skype to discuss what im doing wrong in my game play. (Alaska time zone)
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft321
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta14
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft321
Nina 96
ViBE78
SpeCial 63
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 168
Noble 79
Hyuk 61
NaDa 41
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm138
League of Legends
Doublelift3993
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox384
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5262
Khaldor628
Other Games
summit1g7764
FrodaN1720
Coldzera 804
shahzam539
JimRising 418
C9.Mang0298
KnowMe212
ArmadaUGS61
Mew2King47
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick755
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH359
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21137
Other Games
• imaqtpie763
• Shiphtur161
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 16m
Online Event
11h 16m
FEL
16h 16m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.