• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:27
CEST 07:27
KST 14:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7476 users

Practice Partner Thread Season 5 - Page 23

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 67 Next
Hoffi
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany26 Posts
November 08 2011 16:58 GMT
#441
Server: EU
TL ID: Hoffi
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Hoffi.557
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/de/profile/172622/1/Hoffi/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/172622/Hoffi
League: Master
Other: I am a high Master Terran. I am especially looking for High Master or low Grandmaster Protoss Players who would like to play lots and lots of costum games!
SoulWager
Profile Joined August 2010
United States464 Posts
November 08 2011 20:49 GMT
#442
Server: AM
TL ID: SoulWager
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: SoulWager.969
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/321692/1/SoulWager/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/321692/SoulWager
League: Master
Other: Mid master P looking to practice against high masters of any race.
veganzombie
Profile Joined November 2011
4 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 20:44:17
November 08 2011 20:54 GMT
#443
more gg more skill
bigb
Profile Joined May 2011
28 Posts
November 08 2011 21:30 GMT
#444
Server: EU
TL ID: Bigb
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: bigb.434
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1046490/1/BigB/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/1046490/BigB
League: platinum
Other: nr 1 rank zerg, gonna be diamond soon, always willing to practice
Crest171
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada17 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-09 03:06:04
November 09 2011 03:02 GMT
#445
Server: AM
TL ID: Crest171
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Shui.418
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/445528/1/Shui/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/445528/Shui
League: Diamond
Other: Toss player but my zerg and terran are probably rusty diamond as well as I used to play random (Not one of those totally cheesy ones ) PM me on TL or Msg me on SC2 any time whether it be for practice or playing just for the sake of playing ^^
r1Serge
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1 Post
November 09 2011 03:19 GMT
#446
Server: AM
TL ID: r1serge
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: serge.617
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1011591/1/Serge/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1011591/Serge
League: Platinum
Other: Want to practice ZvP, Im also really bad at ZvZ since people cheese 90% of the games. My skype is serge.whocares1
ysspecial
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1 Post
November 09 2011 05:10 GMT
#447
Server: AM
TL ID: ysspecial
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: BLUEMOON.197
ProfileURL: NONE
Sc2RanksURL: NONE
League: NONE - First Season Diamond League
Other: Prefer Masters or High Diamond T or Z players for practice! I am a toss player who wants to constantly improve myself.

I do not play ladder but I consider myself as a low master or high diamond player.

ADD ME ANYTIME ANY WHERE !
AruGala
Profile Joined August 2011
2 Posts
November 09 2011 05:42 GMT
#448
Server: EU
TL ID: AruGala
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: AruGal.771
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2253383/1/AruGala/
Sc2RanksURL: http://www.sc2ranks.com/eu/2253383/AruGala
Other: Toss or Zerg, terran is platish I think, random PM on TL or in game. On NA time though! ^^
Ghosty12
Profile Joined November 2011
United States7 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-09 06:54:34
November 09 2011 06:54 GMT
#449
Server: AM
TL ID: Ghosty12
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Ghosty.551
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2871755/1/Ghosty/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2871755/Ghosty
League: Gold terran/protoss
Other: Looking for people around my league any race, i want to improve and practice builds! skype: james.harper21
HornyHydra
Profile Joined February 2011
Taiwan222 Posts
November 09 2011 07:24 GMT
#450
Server: AM
TL ID: HornyHydra
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: HornyHydra.967
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/787949/1/HornyHydra/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/787949/HornyHydra
League: Platinum
Other: I live in Hawaii (HST timezone) and play on weekends from around 9AM-2PM. I haven't been playing as much because of school, so I may be slightly rusty. I play on the weekends, and very rarely on weeknights. So I'm looking for Gold or other Platinum players to practice with. I usually play half random half Protoss on the ladder and looking for all 3 races/randoms. If you want to just play teamgames, I'll probably be up for that too. Just send me a PM on b-net letting me know you're from this thread.
Prime ♥
bandwidthpirate
Profile Joined November 2011
1 Post
November 09 2011 10:08 GMT
#451
Server: AM
TL ID: bandwidthpirate
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Thedius. 590
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1536400/1/Thedius/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1536400/Thedius
League: Bronze
Other: New to sc2, used to casually play brood war back in the day. On the contrary, my APM is pretty decent when it comes to macro, so i'm not an uber noob. GL HR
BeefSteak
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1 Post
November 09 2011 17:26 GMT
#452
Server: AM
TL ID: BeefSteak
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: BeefSteak.520
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/305361/1/BeefSteak/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/305361/BeefSteak
League: Bronze
Other: Been in a slump lately and I'm looking for a practice partner to play with on the regular. I have skype with mic.
SHiiY
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany2 Posts
November 09 2011 17:31 GMT
#453
Server: EU
TL ID: SHiiY
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: jimp.216
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/de/profile/1473408/1/jimp/
Sc2RanksURL: -----
League: Gold
Other: I play since 7.11.11 and have no RTS experience. Now I'm in Gold-League and spend my whole time to practice and I'm searching for a good mate who can show me some things in the game and want to practice a lot, too. At the moment I make many many mistakes but I will work hard to fix that. Looking for all races, especially a good Toss (I'm Toss too) who can help me to improve my game.
Sorry for my bad english!!
I play Starcraft2 since 07.11.11, directly went in Gold and now spending my whole time to reach the top!
Thorax11
Profile Joined July 2011
United States12 Posts
November 09 2011 18:03 GMT
#454
Server:AM
TL ID: Thorax
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Thorax.984
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2888531/1/Thorax/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/2888531/Thorax
League: Diamond
Other: I should be online every day, but my online times will be sporadic as I am busy with school.
Stealing nerds' ladder points, one game at a time.
GuvenorBrown
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden12 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 17:26:22
November 09 2011 21:47 GMT
#455
Server: EU
TL ID: GuvenorBrown
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: GuvenorBrown.423
ProfileURL: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/de/profile/2078086/1/GuvenorBrown/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/eu/2078086/GuvenorBrown#11:2011
League: Platinum
Other: Looking for a plat or better protos practice partner, will be online most weekdays after 20:00 cet
veganzombie
Profile Joined November 2011
4 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 03:25:14
November 09 2011 22:16 GMT
#456
more gg more skill
Snuggles
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1865 Posts
November 09 2011 23:22 GMT
#457
Server: AM
TL ID: Snuggles
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Snuggles.748
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/284289/1/Snuggles/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/284289/Snuggles
League: Diamond
Other: Right now as of 11/9/2011 I am playing against more and more Master players despite being in Diamond, which means I might be seeing promotion in the near future. In order to not screw up my performance with a huge losing streak I'm desperately looking for practice partners of same caliber to help me stay on my game. I'm looking for High Diamond and Master players of all Match ups to practice with. I'm available every night after 9 PM EST.
Twisted101
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada6 Posts
November 09 2011 23:30 GMT
#458
Server: AM
TLID: Twisted101
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Twisted.155
Profile: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1290262/1/Twisted/
sc2ranks: http://sc2ranks.com/us/1290262/Twisted
League: Gold
Other: Hello I'm a high Gold Protoss looking for Platinum players of any race to practice with,would like to review replays and get tips if possible
-Blinks-
Profile Joined September 2011
16 Posts
November 10 2011 02:28 GMT
#459
Server: AM
TL ID: Bazzy
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Baz.341
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/658534/1/Baz/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/658534/Baz
League: Master
Other: Masters protoss player looking for practice partners of any race, especially other toss. I'm very active and like to practice very much, add me for marathon practice sessions.
haaduken
Profile Joined March 2010
United States41 Posts
November 10 2011 02:40 GMT
#460
Server: AM
TL ID: haaduken
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: tiffany.153
ProfileURL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/377006/1/tiffany/
Sc2RanksURL: http://sc2ranks.com/us/377006/tiffany
League: Diamond
Other: Trying to get into master would love some practice partners of all matchups! 3-4 games/day.
It's actually ↓, ↘, → + PUNCH!
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 67 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 218
ProTech127
Nina 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21401
Dewaltoss 178
Bale 53
ZergMaN 27
Noble 11
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 730
Other Games
summit1g13399
Sick205
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick923
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2161
League of Legends
• Lourlo1133
• Rush845
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 33m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 33m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 33m
Replay Cast
17h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.