• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:35
CEST 01:35
KST 08:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)21Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11047 users

[G] CvZ : Immortal Blink Templar - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-19 20:47:49
October 19 2011 20:47 GMT
#121
On October 20 2011 05:32 CecilSunkure wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2011 05:31 NrGmonk wrote:
On October 20 2011 05:19 Complete wrote:
am i missing something? his opening isn't ffe (at least not the one he recommended) O_o.


Typo =P

On October 20 2011 05:23 CecilSunkure wrote:
I see. Then it's really just an opening problem, not a build problem. You should be a bit more clear, because it's confusing when you say build and you're talking about the opening.

I'll be aware of what you pointed out and see what I come up with in the future regarding the suggested opening in the OP.


Noted =P

^_^

Could you get like a replay of a roach ling allin vs you and post it up? Would be nice to have. If not I can try to remember to ask a teammate to practice it with me sometime soon.

Show nested quote +
On October 20 2011 04:36 TechnoSchaman wrote:
i loaded the video from hotkeyit, was soooo pumped it was free. internet died, went to re-load it and now its only 2 minute segment, and you dont even split your probes before that ends haha
Will have to check replay, but this style looks awesome.

Awe dang >< Someone must have decided to make it not-free D:

Show nested quote +
On October 20 2011 03:45 Dezire wrote:
can i ask why u wallof ur main ramp like taht at the start? cool build tho gna prac it right away

I do that so that I can slip a line of units between two of the Gateways.


Here's the most allin version I've ever seen by far. Hits at 6:45 versus 1 gate fe. Zerg has 18 drones at this point.
http://www.esl-world.net/masters/season6/guangzhou/sc2/playoffs/download/25801981/

Here's the most macro version I've seen. Losira does it in both games. Hits at 7:50 with zerg having ~35 drones.
http://www.gomtv.net/2011gslsponsors3/vod/65189

All other versions fall within this spectrum.

Moderator
starbreaker10
Profile Joined June 2011
United States62 Posts
October 19 2011 20:50 GMT
#122
On October 20 2011 05:44 CecilSunkure wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2011 05:37 starbreaker10 wrote:
extremely good guide! only problem would be low econ mass ling pressure from zerg on a small map, this will force you out of this build

Are you sure? Fast DT tech would do really well vs low-econ mass lings. So would sim-city at your natural.

Or are you talking about mass-lings vs the opening? I've done just fine vs a whole array of ling allins with a 1 Gate FE.




hehe im talking about the very early portion of this opening, im sure you do well, but with my micro/skill level, i find it very hard to 1 gate expand vs mass speedling (usually low econ). particularly in the moment im actually trying to lay down the nexus and there comes a flank with a ton of lings and im stuck with 1 zealot 2 sentrys and 2 unfinished gateways. any tips on approaching this moment? im mid masters fyi
CecilSunkure
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2829 Posts
October 19 2011 20:53 GMT
#123
On October 20 2011 05:47 NrGmonk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2011 05:32 CecilSunkure wrote:
On October 20 2011 05:31 NrGmonk wrote:
On October 20 2011 05:19 Complete wrote:
am i missing something? his opening isn't ffe (at least not the one he recommended) O_o.


Typo =P

On October 20 2011 05:23 CecilSunkure wrote:
I see. Then it's really just an opening problem, not a build problem. You should be a bit more clear, because it's confusing when you say build and you're talking about the opening.

I'll be aware of what you pointed out and see what I come up with in the future regarding the suggested opening in the OP.


Noted =P

^_^

Could you get like a replay of a roach ling allin vs you and post it up? Would be nice to have. If not I can try to remember to ask a teammate to practice it with me sometime soon.

On October 20 2011 04:36 TechnoSchaman wrote:
i loaded the video from hotkeyit, was soooo pumped it was free. internet died, went to re-load it and now its only 2 minute segment, and you dont even split your probes before that ends haha
Will have to check replay, but this style looks awesome.

Awe dang >< Someone must have decided to make it not-free D:

On October 20 2011 03:45 Dezire wrote:
can i ask why u wallof ur main ramp like taht at the start? cool build tho gna prac it right away

I do that so that I can slip a line of units between two of the Gateways.


Here's the most allin version I've ever seen by far. Hits at 6:45 versus 1 gate fe. Zerg has 18 drones at this point.
http://www.esl-world.net/masters/season6/guangzhou/sc2/playoffs/download/25801981/

Here's the most macro version I've seen. Losira does it in both games. Hits at 7:50 with zerg having ~35 drones.
http://www.gomtv.net/2011gslsponsors3/vod/65189

All other versions fall within this spectrum.


tyty!

On October 20 2011 05:50 starbreaker10 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2011 05:44 CecilSunkure wrote:
On October 20 2011 05:37 starbreaker10 wrote:
extremely good guide! only problem would be low econ mass ling pressure from zerg on a small map, this will force you out of this build

Are you sure? Fast DT tech would do really well vs low-econ mass lings. So would sim-city at your natural.

Or are you talking about mass-lings vs the opening? I've done just fine vs a whole array of ling allins with a 1 Gate FE.




hehe im talking about the very early portion of this opening, im sure you do well, but with my micro/skill level, i find it very hard to 1 gate expand vs mass speedling (usually low econ). particularly in the moment im actually trying to lay down the nexus and there comes a flank with a ton of lings and im stuck with 1 zealot 2 sentrys and 2 unfinished gateways. any tips on approaching this moment? im mid masters fyi

If it's difficult, then do it! Pushing yourself will get you better. My tip is to use really intelligent sim-city with your first low-ground pylon and your units. Also you should be constructing sentries from your first gateway at all times! Check out my replays for ling defense, basically.
starbreaker10
Profile Joined June 2011
United States62 Posts
October 19 2011 20:56 GMT
#124
will do! thanks dude!!
TechnoSchaman
Profile Joined October 2010
United States156 Posts
October 19 2011 20:57 GMT
#125
jesus this is strong. I only watched 2 replays, and have played it three times now usually winning as my third gets up with that push with 2-4 archons.
Just curious (if its in replay lemme know which) when templar archive gets dropped in regards to third base. Is it as you get third, or after initial push or during push or what. I havent needed storm as Ive won with the initial push each time by dropping at his third or main, zerg 1As everything in there, and i just FF into/ out of their base and clean up.
But just curious on that timing
CecilSunkure
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2829 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-19 21:01:04
October 19 2011 20:59 GMT
#126
On October 20 2011 05:57 TechnoSchaman wrote:
jesus this is strong. I only watched 2 replays, and have played it three times now usually winning as my third gets up with that push with 2-4 archons.
Just curious (if its in replay lemme know which) when templar archive gets dropped in regards to third base. Is it as you get third, or after initial push or during push or what. I havent needed storm as Ive won with the initial push each time by dropping at his third or main, zerg 1As everything in there, and i just FF into/ out of their base and clean up.
But just curious on that timing

Varies from game to game. I get it the moment I can afford it without fear of losing due to the sunk costs (usually just after third base finishes I think). I usually also am doing heavy harass to buy time until I have actual storms ready. Just be aware that right around this time is common for a Muta tech switch from the Zerg opponent. I lost a game to Catz the other day like this trying to go for HT, with my army threatening in the middle of the map. His mutas finished, and I didn't have anything to protect my probes.
TechnoSchaman
Profile Joined October 2010
United States156 Posts
October 19 2011 21:02 GMT
#127
On October 20 2011 05:59 CecilSunkure wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2011 05:57 TechnoSchaman wrote:
jesus this is strong. I only watched 2 replays, and have played it three times now usually winning as my third gets up with that push with 2-4 archons.
Just curious (if its in replay lemme know which) when templar archive gets dropped in regards to third base. Is it as you get third, or after initial push or during push or what. I havent needed storm as Ive won with the initial push each time by dropping at his third or main, zerg 1As everything in there, and i just FF into/ out of their base and clean up.
But just curious on that timing

Varies from game to game. I get it the moment I can afford it without fear of losing due to the sunk costs (usually just after third base finishes I think). I usually also am doing heavy harass to buy time until I have actual storms ready. Just be aware that right around this time is common for a Muta tech switch from the Zerg opponent. I lost a game to Catz the other day like this trying to go for HT, with my army threatening in the middle of the map. His mutas finished, and I didn't have anything to protect my probes.


I liked your shakuras game against mutas, i dont see many players put cannons in the mineral line, you had 3 in your main and it instantly scared mutas away allowing you the time to kill his third and win. Would this not be an appropriate response to muta tech switch, that or just an archon or two in each line. obviously takes supply away from your army but archon make mutas look silly
CecilSunkure
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2829 Posts
October 19 2011 21:07 GMT
#128
On October 20 2011 06:02 TechnoSchaman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2011 05:59 CecilSunkure wrote:
On October 20 2011 05:57 TechnoSchaman wrote:
jesus this is strong. I only watched 2 replays, and have played it three times now usually winning as my third gets up with that push with 2-4 archons.
Just curious (if its in replay lemme know which) when templar archive gets dropped in regards to third base. Is it as you get third, or after initial push or during push or what. I havent needed storm as Ive won with the initial push each time by dropping at his third or main, zerg 1As everything in there, and i just FF into/ out of their base and clean up.
But just curious on that timing

Varies from game to game. I get it the moment I can afford it without fear of losing due to the sunk costs (usually just after third base finishes I think). I usually also am doing heavy harass to buy time until I have actual storms ready. Just be aware that right around this time is common for a Muta tech switch from the Zerg opponent. I lost a game to Catz the other day like this trying to go for HT, with my army threatening in the middle of the map. His mutas finished, and I didn't have anything to protect my probes.


I liked your shakuras game against mutas, i dont see many players put cannons in the mineral line, you had 3 in your main and it instantly scared mutas away allowing you the time to kill his third and win. Would this not be an appropriate response to muta tech switch, that or just an archon or two in each line. obviously takes supply away from your army but archon make mutas look silly

Archons are super expensive and can be magic boxed. I only use them for defense occasionally. Cannons + Blink is my favorite defense. Times when I do use some Archons for Probe defense is when I have a really vulnerable flank, maybe my army has to be on one side of the map leaving my expansion very vulnerable; if I think mutas will surely hit that spot I'll warp in a round of DT and make some Archons.
TechnoSchaman
Profile Joined October 2010
United States156 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-19 21:59:04
October 19 2011 21:52 GMT
#129
is magic box as effective as it is against thors though? archons still do 35 damage per shot against muta, so magic box would help but thats still massive damage. but god damn man i love you. i the only pvz ive lost out of my last 5 was when i tried to 1 gate expo and he ling all in'd me and my forcefields were bad. I honestly cant think of a unit comp that hard counters this. you will get me into masters and i will love you forever xD


edit: on a side note, could this build be adjusted to work against terran with charge instead of blink first, then getting blink afterwards, but doing a 2 archon push with chargelots sentry immortal?
just wondering
quillian
Profile Joined April 2010
United States318 Posts
October 27 2011 17:31 GMT
#130
From what I'm hearing going HT too early can lead to trouble.

Has anyone had success doing HT instead of DT to get archons, and skipping dt tech entirely? Templar archives costs less gas and builds twice as fast, so if the focus is archons it seems like the better choice. I also just shudder at spending 250/250 on an archon instead of 100/300. For the cost of 4 dt archons you can get 3 HT archons, 2 stalkers, 4 zealots, and a probe...

Is there any experience showing zealot/sentry drops for harass and quick HT for archon push is safe and effective?
bankai
Profile Joined November 2010
362 Posts
October 27 2011 22:18 GMT
#131
On October 28 2011 02:31 quillian wrote:
From what I'm hearing going HT too early can lead to trouble.

Has anyone had success doing HT instead of DT to get archons, and skipping dt tech entirely? Templar archives costs less gas and builds twice as fast, so if the focus is archons it seems like the better choice. I also just shudder at spending 250/250 on an archon instead of 100/300. For the cost of 4 dt archons you can get 3 HT archons, 2 stalkers, 4 zealots, and a probe...

Is there any experience showing zealot/sentry drops for harass and quick HT for archon push is safe and effective?


More and more I have been using HT to make archons for your reason - although its 50gas more, I feel I get more bang for my buck

Especially when it comes to dealing with mutas, getting HT allows me to get storm and archons to hold them off. Also, I sometimes feel like DT harass is a little less effective these days simply cos I often see zerg just blindly put a spore down in each base. But thats ok, my harass is now warp prism drops thanks to Cecil and Noumena

I have found zealot/sentry drops devestasting so far as well. I drop 2zeals + 2 sentries, FF the drones instead, warp in a few more zealots, and murder drones and sometimes even snipe the lair because their army is on the other side of the map facing my main army
unit
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2621 Posts
October 29 2011 05:03 GMT
#132
ty for the build, ive been using this and a naniwa push recently in PvZ and PvZ is suddenly my best matchup (other than that pesky 6pool...seriously lol they can just keep pumping so many lings after it fails/breaks even) basically i use this on every map other than shakuras and even then i end up in a similar position midgame w/naniwa's opening (it was covered in a recent daily, its pretty much a 2immortal timing that kills Z 3rd followed by mass blink stalker except im throwing in archons w/that xD) immortal archon is soooo good PvZ til BL are out

the only thing i have problems with is a heavy roach hydra push, such as where he gets 12-20 hydras and the rest roaches to tank damage and just a-moves and wins
though im guessing i could theoretically just get storm faster vs that
CecilSunkure
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2829 Posts
October 29 2011 05:39 GMT
#133
On October 29 2011 14:03 unit wrote:
ty for the build, ive been using this and a naniwa push recently in PvZ and PvZ is suddenly my best matchup (other than that pesky 6pool...seriously lol they can just keep pumping so many lings after it fails/breaks even) basically i use this on every map other than shakuras and even then i end up in a similar position midgame w/naniwa's opening (it was covered in a recent daily, its pretty much a 2immortal timing that kills Z 3rd followed by mass blink stalker except im throwing in archons w/that xD) immortal archon is soooo good PvZ til BL are out

the only thing i have problems with is a heavy roach hydra push, such as where he gets 12-20 hydras and the rest roaches to tank damage and just a-moves and wins
though im guessing i could theoretically just get storm faster vs that

Sounds like you need an earlier third if they're hitting you with that sort of unit comp with those numbers.
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
October 29 2011 12:42 GMT
#134
I noticed you tend to warp in stalkers to harass with warp prisms, instead of zealots and/or dt's like other players (say, HerO). Is there a particular reason why you prefer stalkers?
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
CecilSunkure
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2829 Posts
November 12 2011 22:21 GMT
#135
I've gotten another replay, had time to have a single ladder match today

http://drop.sc/58206
-Use of units other than Stalkers in prism for a good amount of time.
CecilSunkure
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2829 Posts
November 15 2011 16:38 GMT
#136
Made a video about this last night, placed it in the OP! Hopefully someone can find it useful - there's also another replay of me playing in the video description.

-> link
Necrophantasia
Profile Joined May 2010
Japan299 Posts
November 16 2011 02:15 GMT
#137
I've been trying this out after getting your coaching. It's been pretty good so far, but micronutrient the harass while not falling behind on macro is definitely tough.

I find that if I lose a few too many stalkers or dt, I'm critically short on gas. But have a mineral excess. What do you do in that case? Just warp in a million zealots with the 2 prisms and wait for gas?
Necrophantasia
Profile Joined May 2010
Japan299 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 14:28:31
November 16 2011 02:15 GMT
#138
oops double psot
CecilSunkure
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2829 Posts
November 16 2011 02:33 GMT
#139
On November 16 2011 11:15 Necrophantasia wrote:
I've been trying this out after getting your coaching. It's been pretty good so far, but micronutrient the harass while not falling behind on macro is definitely tough.

I find that if I lose a few too many stalkers or dt, I'm critically short on gas. But have a mineral excess. What do you do in that case? Just warp in a million zealots with the 2 prisms and wait for gas?

You should be taking your third base at this time.
TrickyGilligan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States641 Posts
November 17 2011 22:00 GMT
#140
I love this build, been doing it a lot and win or lose, it's always fun to play. Apparently not for my opponents, since the amount of BM I get has skyrocketed, but it's great for me :p

One issue I'm having though is dealing with Mutas. I realize that blink stalker/archon is sort of the best possible way to deal with mutas that Protoss have, but in addition to shutting down my warp prism harass, I can't get my fat Archons through the Zealot sized hole in my wall. So if I build Archons at my nat, I can't defend my main effectively. Of course if I build them in my main, they're stuck there unless I destroy a building.

I realize this is a fairly minor problem and I should probably just kill my gateway if I scout mutas, but was curious if anyone else had found a better way to deal with this. Keep in mind that I'm doing the 1 gate expand variation, so I really do need to wall in my main.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it." -Groucho Marx
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE163
Nathanias 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12834
Artosis 611
White-Ra 219
ToSsGirL 35
Dota 2
monkeys_forever421
NeuroSwarm150
League of Legends
Doublelift4037
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1249
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2119
Other Games
summit1g7974
Grubby2851
ArmadaUGS594
shahzam576
JimRising 459
Day[9].tv360
C9.Mang0337
Maynarde85
Trikslyr51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick661
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 82
• davetesta41
• musti20045 27
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie971
• Scarra951
• Day9tv360
• Shiphtur260
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 25m
OSC
13h 25m
Stellar Fest
13h 25m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.