• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:48
CEST 20:48
KST 03:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9099 users

Practice Partner Thread 5.0 Phase II - Page 17

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
Kaaaaaaaaaah
Profile Joined June 2010
11 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-18 17:01:49
July 18 2010 17:00 GMT
#321
Server: US Server (this includes Canada)
TL ID: Kaaaaaaaaaah
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: KAAAH 552
Rating: ...
League: Diamond 1v1 - was Diamond 2v2 #1 in beta 1
Rank: Been fluxuating between 32 and 87 (bleh) for 1v1
Race: Terran
Other: I'm an older dude (30) from Chicago who would like to find a practice partner to learn from each other and take this game seriously - perhaps to train for a tournament. Prefer to find a dude 26+ y/o who's a diamond 1v1 rank 50 or higher. Race don't matter.
HeBuS
Profile Joined March 2010
France9 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-19 18:46:12
July 18 2010 19:04 GMT
#322
Server: EU Server
TL ID: Hebus
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Hebus.866
Rating: 15
League: Gold
Rank: 68
Race: Terran
Other: I played Terran during Phase 1 and want to become random, so I'm practicing my protoss for now
Foogs
Profile Joined April 2009
40 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-19 08:45:07
July 18 2010 22:06 GMT
#323
Server: US Server
TL ID: foogs
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Foogs.813
Rating: 34
League: Platinum
Rank: 60
Race: Protoss
Other: Need a practice partner(s) / buddy(s) to play the game with to improve 1v1. Don't let the diamond rank fool you (I'm shittier than my league says) and don't be shy.
Lone_Wolf
Profile Joined May 2010
United States46 Posts
July 19 2010 00:54 GMT
#324
Server: US Server
TL ID: Nufo
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Nufo.244
Rating:
League: Copper
Rank: ~80
Race: Terran and Protoss
Other: Was in gold phase one and will be promoted soon. I am looking for all types of match up and am looking for any type of practice partner in my skill range.

Sgany
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United Kingdom790 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-19 01:08:33
July 19 2010 01:06 GMT
#325
Server: EU Server
TL ID: Sgany
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: Sgany.728
Rating: 70
League: Silver
Rank: 85
Race: Terran
Other: Extremely new player the StarCraft series. Looking to practice vs any race and any level of player. I will be dedicating a lot of time to StarCraft so expect me to be a very active player and constantly willing to play practice matches.
NaDa <3, MMA <3, Bisu <3,
c3bu
Profile Joined July 2010
2 Posts
July 19 2010 06:38 GMT
#326

Server: US Server
TL ID: c3bu
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: cebu.200
Rating: -
League: Platinum
Rank: 42
Race: Random
Other: Just looking for some practice.
My5tiC4L
Profile Joined May 2010
United States13 Posts
July 19 2010 21:58 GMT
#327
Server: US Server
TL ID: My5tiC4L
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: MYSTICAL (760)
Rating: -
League: Platinum
Rank: ~45
Race: Protoss
Other: I am currently in Platinum right now but I consider myself more of a Gold level player. I am open to play with anyone as long as they don't mind if I lose too much to them. I'm usually on late around 12AM PST. I'd like to practice build orders, macro, as well as strategies. I am also open to play team game as well but I prefer 1v1. I usually play standard.
Failure is the secret to success
NorwegianRage
Profile Joined March 2010
United States71 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-27 22:13:06
July 22 2010 02:08 GMT
#328
Server: US
TL ID: NorwegianRage
B.net ID: Rage 933
Rating: N/A
Leauge: Gold
Rank: 50+
Race: Terran

I play Terran and was ranked mid Gold before beta ended. I'm looking for a practice partner for all races and I will be on for like a week straight when game launches. I have skype/vent, feel free to send an email to iamorsonwelles at gmail dot com if you want to play a few practice matches.

[Mod edit: changed email to a less bot friendly form]
-Thanks mods
peon.power
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany43 Posts
July 27 2010 15:32 GMT
#329
Server: EU Server
TL ID: peon.power
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: peonPower (812)
Rating: -
League: Platinum
Rank: ~73
Race: Zerg
Other: I was a Low-Diamont Diamond Protoss while Beta was active. Now that Starcraft2 has been released, i am learning Zerg. Im looking for anyone that wants to practice with me. My Zerg ist really bad. I just was placed into Platinum after the Placement Matches, but im predicting a downgrade pretty soon. Propably Gold/Silver Level. If you want to try something against Protoss, i can switch to Toss, too.
ixi.genocide
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States981 Posts
July 27 2010 16:25 GMT
#330
Server: US Server
TL ID: Nicholi
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: 826
League: Gold
Rank: 84
Race: Zerg
Other: Started out as a horrible bronze (late phase 1) and after puting in approx 200 games I am now Gold level and will continue to rise quickly. I am a dedicated, fast learner and great practice partner. I work until about 7:00pm pst sat-mon so I won't be able to practice at that time, tue-fri I will be clear to practice at any time and after 7 on the weekends/monday. I am open to playing Protoss and Terran to help others get better and have a better understanding of those races.
AesopsZerg
Profile Joined July 2010
United States52 Posts
July 27 2010 16:30 GMT
#331
Server: US Server
TL ID: NormanBum
B.Net ID: zothriller @ hotmail dot com
Character Code: 594
League: Plat / Gold
Race: Random mostly, but I prefer to play as Zerg
Other: Looking to practice 1v1, or if you have a buddy than 2v2 / 3v3 would be fun.

Add me in-game and we'll figure something out.
My Sc2 Blog: http://sc2daily.blogspot.com/
BnK
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States538 Posts
July 27 2010 19:17 GMT
#332
Server: US Server
TL ID: DeSTinY
B.Net ID: bombuff @ hotmail dot com
Character Code: 375
League: Gold
Race: Zerg
Other: Have been playing SC2 for like a month. Never play BW ladder before. Looking to practice 1v1
darr3n
Profile Joined June 2010
101 Posts
July 27 2010 19:33 GMT
#333
Server: EU Server
TL ID: darr3n
B.Net ID: Darren
Character Code: 547
League: Gold
Race: Random
Other: Need friends-.-
I'm melting
Rawr.Zeta
Profile Joined June 2010
Japan39 Posts
July 27 2010 20:46 GMT
#334
Isn't this for phase two? at least that's the title
1あ2あ3あ! こんにちはジャスチンともうします
Silent12ill
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States358 Posts
July 27 2010 21:39 GMT
#335
Server: US Server (this includes Canada)
TL ID: eXSilent
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: eXSilent.348
Rating: 187
League: Gold
Rank: 5
Race: Terran
Other: Just looking for some people to mass games with makes more sense to mass custom games then ladder games until i get used to this again
Sly
Profile Joined March 2005
Canada95 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-27 22:51:16
July 27 2010 22:36 GMT
#336
Server: US server
TL ID: Sly
B.net ID : Sly 568
League: Platinum
Race: Protoss
Other. Need people to game and chill with. Looking for 1v1 practice partners of any race to play games with. I have skype and a mic if needed.
0o0o0oh
Profile Joined July 2009
United States35 Posts
July 27 2010 23:00 GMT
#337
Server: US Server
TL ID: 0o0o0oh
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER: CoffeeToss
Rating:
League: Platinum (in beta)
Rank: 3 (in beta)
Race: Protoss
Other: One! msg me so we can play again (ill try skype again soon). I was betatoss in beta... and would like to play koth matches, best of's and practice for ladder. Im on nights!
aspo
Profile Joined July 2010
France31 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-24 10:23:27
July 27 2010 23:19 GMT
#338
Server: EU Server
TL ID: aspo
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER:: ASPO.969
League: Diamond
Race: Zerg
Other: I'm mostly looking for ZvT since it's my worst match-up, so feel free to add me (even Protoss and Zerg ), and cyaaa in game !
TheWoodLeagueAllstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United Kingdom617 Posts
July 27 2010 23:51 GMT
#339
Server: EU Server
TL ID: Fracm
B.Net ID.IDENTIFIER:: Frack.886
League: Silver
Race: Random
Other: I stream alot :D
Bunker rushing is the way to a mans heart <3
acceL.
Profile Joined April 2010
United States109 Posts
July 27 2010 23:56 GMT
#340
reset this shit for retail imo.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 765
SteadfastSC457
EnkiAlexander 69
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 457
UpATreeSC 126
JuggernautJason52
BRAT_OK 41
PtitDrogo 37
MindelVK 19
Codebar 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32310
Soulkey 353
Dewaltoss 122
Mind 41
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 21
Dota 2
Dendi963
qojqva730
Counter-Strike
fl0m1473
Fnx 751
shoxiejesuss625
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King126
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2854
Khaldor1976
Liquid`Hasu726
Other Games
Grubby3100
ArmadaUGS1184
B2W.Neo609
ceh9529
byalli454
C9.Mang0156
Chillindude73
Trikslyr46
Railgan20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 7
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• blackmanpl 28
• 80smullet 16
• FirePhoenix13
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1170
Other Games
• imaqtpie1087
• Scarra506
• Shiphtur262
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 12m
OSC
18h 12m
Stellar Fest
18h 12m
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 18h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.