• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:39
CEST 11:39
KST 18:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11790 users

Practice Partner Thread 5.0 - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 18 Next All
SneakyAZN
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States200 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-30 22:27:01
May 27 2010 20:52 GMT
#161
Server: US Server
TL ID: SneakyAZN
Email: dwu8689@gmail.com
B.Net ID: ReVival
Rating: 211
League: Platinum
Rank: 10
Race: Protoss
Other: Chilled laid back but competitive player looking for good mannered and friendly partner (any match up) to practice new different strategy, build order, talk about replays, etc. Online most of the time(EST), Looking to get a lot of games in before beta goes down. I Have a mic and VoIP programs skype, vent, etc. Send me an email or add me in game so we can get some games going.
Sleight
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
2471 Posts
May 27 2010 21:57 GMT
#162
Server: US Server
TL ID: Sleight
Email: half_Lotus@rocketmail.com
B.Net ID: halfLotus.Lotus
Rating: 250
League: Diamond
Rank: 10
Race: Terran
Other: Looking for any and all races and practice partners. I have mic, etc, and I am looking for people to really hammer out good strategy and technique. Just fire me an email/message and we can get in touch and start working.
One Love
Optophobia
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-27 21:59:32
May 27 2010 21:58 GMT
#163
Server: US Server
TL ID: Optophobia
Email: ruan_dong@yahoo.com
B.Net ID: Optophobia
Rating: 0
League: Diamond
Rank: 98
Race: Protoss
Other: Looking for practice partners regardless of race, although Terran seems to be bugging me the most. I'm new to 1v1 as most of the time I play with my friends and they help me win a bit. Just got into diamond due to superb luck with placement matches... I do feel proud that I got into it but I would like to practice with others before I indulge myself into the Diamond league. I also have a mic if you can provide the vent/ts/skype etc etc
TL;DR Looking for someone who can point out what I'm doing wrong and how I can improve.
Jskye
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2 Posts
May 27 2010 22:35 GMT
#164
Server: US server
TL ID: jskye
Email: jessequach@gmail.com
B.Net ID: jskye
Rating: ~
League: Diamond
Rank: ~
Race: Terran
Other: I'm looking for players that can help me grow and offer advice on what I need to work with. I'm open to any race match ups.
Zutta
Profile Joined May 2010
United States102 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-31 03:10:28
May 27 2010 22:44 GMT
#165
Server: US
TL ID: Zutta
Email: cannedcheese323(at)gmail(dot)com
B.Net ID: Zutta
Rating: N/A
League: Platinum
Rank: 29
Race: Protoss
Other: I'm a new player who is still fine tuning my mechanics and trying to learn new strategies and builds. I love to discuss this game and would love to have some spar matches and discuss them afterward.
eye for an eye
CaosDriver
Profile Joined February 2010
United States22 Posts
May 28 2010 01:18 GMT
#166
Server: US Server
TL ID: CaosDriver
Email: CaosDriver@gmail.com
B.Net ID: CaosDriver
Rating: ~
League: Platinum
Rank: ~
Race: Protoss
Other: Also play Terran, looking for any partners to improve with. I use Skype frequently and have a mic.
You cant spell slaughter without laughter
sjh
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada136 Posts
May 28 2010 01:29 GMT
#167
Server: US Server
TL ID: sjh
Email: sjh.hamilton@gmail.com
B.Net ID: sjh
Rating: 118
League: Platinum
Rank: 18
Race: Protoss
Ceterum ceseo Protatem esse delendam
UpperX
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada42 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-28 02:32:13
May 28 2010 02:29 GMT
#168
Server: US Server
TL ID: UpperX
Email: yufeng913@hotmail.com
B.Net ID: UpperX
Rating: ~
League: Diamond
Rank: ~
Race: Protoss
Other: Looking for practice games vs anyone preferably platinum/diamond.
Buy bitcoin before it's too late
ryanAnger
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States838 Posts
May 28 2010 02:45 GMT
#169
Server: US Server
TL ID: ryanAnger
Email: nightcrawling@gmail.com
B.Net ID: Anger
Rating: 200
League: Diamond
Rank: 30~
Race: Zerg
Other: Looking to work on all matchups.
On my way...
Klamity
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States994 Posts
May 28 2010 07:01 GMT
#170
Server: US Server
TL ID: Klamity
B.Net ID: misteranbu@gmail.com
Rating: 164
League: Diamond
Rank: 23
Race: Zerg
Other: I am at least platinum level with Protoss and Terran as well. I'm just looking for some consistent partners to practice against to improve my skills. I play at around 90-110 APM and am usually on between 12-6 AM EST. I prefer someone that is fairly social. I have a vent server as well if you prefer that, but it is not necessary or expected. I am sometimes a terrible, terrible jerk and rage quit games, but I'll try my best to remember the GG.
Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.
jdobrev
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Bulgaria162 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-07 16:03:28
May 28 2010 07:17 GMT
#171
Server: EU Server
TL ID: jdobrev
Email: dobrev.jordanATgmail.com
B.Net ID: Riddler
Rating: 259
League: Diamond
Rank: 17
Race: Terran
Other: My best mu is against Zerg and my worst is TvT. I prefer partners willing to play lots of games in a row with focus on improving specific aspects of play. Being a calm player is a priority xD Depending on my schedule I may be available to play from 05:00 CET to 23:00 CET. Usually at least a few hours a day. Have mic and skype (jdobrev)
Vedad
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden34 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-28 17:00:15
May 28 2010 12:58 GMT
#172
Server: EU Server
TL ID: Vedad
Email: vedadb (at) student (dot) chalmers (dot) se
B.Net ID: Oashgu
Rating: 204
League: Platinum
Rank: 4
Race: Protoss
Other: Want practice partner for the last days of beta + after release, playing as protoss, climbing my way to diamond right now =). I pretty much need to practice overall. You can contact me ingame with email I wrote earlier. I got mic.
junny
Profile Joined October 2007
United States174 Posts
May 28 2010 13:01 GMT
#173
Server: US server
TL ID: ghoflz
email: dannylittledude@yahoo.com
B.NET ID: junny
Rating: 360ish
League: Diamond
Rank 10ish
Race: Zerg
Other: Need ZvT practice the most but anything is fine. It's summer so hit me up whenever! Also I have aim with the same e-mail.
Cathala
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9 Posts
May 28 2010 22:24 GMT
#174
Server: US Server
TL ID: Cathala
B.Net ID: LPHybrid91@yahoo.com
League: none
Race: Protoss
Other: Didn't do the placement matches since last patch. I was in copper league but right now i just need some practice. I want to learn about what different builds i can do against any opponent. Also i would want to learn anything else about strategies. I can go on ventrillo to talk and play some matches to learn more.

thanks ^_^
nosliw
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2716 Posts
May 28 2010 23:53 GMT
#175
Server: US Server
TL ID: nosliw
B.Net ID: sungchiahao@yahoo.com
Rating: 162
League: Diamond
Rank: 30
Race: Random
Other: Just got beta last week. Need to play as much as possible
coldmath
Profile Joined April 2010
United States13 Posts
May 28 2010 23:57 GMT
#176
Server: US Server
TL ID: coldmath
Email: green_knight86@yahoo.com
B.Net ID: coldmath
Rating: 22
League: Diamond
Rank: 72
Race: Terran
Other: Low rank Diamond, play nights after 4 and sometimes during the day (intermittently). I do not have a mic, but can join voice chats (skype, vent, mumble, TS).
algebraic!
Freeheals
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States488 Posts
May 29 2010 00:14 GMT
#177
Server: US Server
TL ID: Rahdek
Email: macvaughan@gmail.com
B.Net ID: Freeheals
Rating: 23
League: Platinum
Rank: 59
Race: Protoss
Other: Looking for an equally or greater skilled partner of any race to play seriously and competitively. Testing build orders and really looking to work on my macro. I'm on literally everyday so PM me if you see me around and want to play.
http://www.last.fm/user/Rahdek
DTown
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States428 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-29 01:10:19
May 29 2010 01:06 GMT
#178
Server: US Server
TL ID: DTown
Email: freebyrd422@gmail.com
B.Net ID: DTown
Rating: 123
League: Platinum
Rank:16
Race: Zerg

Other: Halfway decent Zerg player (will occasionally play other races, Terran is my next strongest, still working on Toss). Always trying to improve by talking strategy and occasionally trying new things or unorthadox builds. Looking for a someone to own with, since I find it more fun than joining up with random jackasses all the time. Feel free to send me a message in-game or here on TL.
bond799
Profile Joined April 2006
15 Posts
May 29 2010 02:43 GMT
#179
Server: US Server
TL ID: Bond799
Email: bond798@msn.com
B.Net ID: Bond
Rating: 132
League: Diamond
Rank: 12
Race: Terran
Other: looking for all races to practice against. please send me a friend request on SC2 or PM me here
ShoeFactory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States186 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-29 03:42:10
May 29 2010 03:41 GMT
#180
Server: US Server
TL ID: ShoeFactory
Email: shoefactory (at) gmail (dot) com
Bnet ID: Shoey
Rating: 400
League: Diamond
Rank: 1
Race: Zerg
Other: looking for practice partners of all races, but i can play all races and am up to practice other races besides zerg as well.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 211
ProTech1
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1538
Mind 1327
ggaemo 915
Bisu 632
Larva 508
Stork 397
Leta 349
PianO 212
Hyuk 106
Sexy 66
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 56
Soma 41
Killer 34
Bale 23
yabsab 19
Mini 17
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe320
XaKoH 138
League of Legends
JimRising 343
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1260
Other Games
gofns22791
crisheroes151
Mew2King141
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick483
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream169
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 5962
• lizZardDota2308
League of Legends
• Jankos1180
• Stunt1087
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
21m
Online Event
1h 21m
FEL
6h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.