• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:19
CEST 13:19
KST 20:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9217 users

Practice Partner Thread 5.0 - Page 13

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 18 Next All
Poetic[AoV]
Profile Joined November 2009
United Kingdom183 Posts
June 01 2010 17:12 GMT
#241
Server: Europe
TL ID: Poetic[aov]
Email: ben0505_15@hotmail.co.uk
b.net ID: PoeticAoV
Rating: 650
League: Diamond
Rank: 1
Race: Terran
Other: Looking for practice partners of any race, to practise new builds and discuss the game. I am on most evenings, and during the day when I don't have anything else on. I would like to find some good players to practice with!
magnaX
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada15 Posts
June 01 2010 17:16 GMT
#242
Server: US Server
TL ID: MagnaX
Email: yanderson@gmail.com
B.Net ID: PeeShooter
Rating: 350
League: Diamond
Rank: 25
Race: Protoss
Other: Play mostly Protoss in solo play, I do random in 2s/3s/4s been playing alot of 2s with friends this reset. Was 1800 platinum and 1st place in division previous reset. Looking for a team of players to practice builds and at least similar skill level to grow in skill together and play in a tourney level is the objective.
Polygamy
Profile Joined January 2010
Austria1114 Posts
June 01 2010 17:24 GMT
#243


Server: US Server
TL ID: Polygamy
Email: joehippidyhoped@hotmail.com
B.Net ID: Puget
Rating: --
League: Diamond
Rank: 1 (2v2 random) 43 (1v1)
Race: Protoss
Other: Looking for a Zerg or Terran 2v2 partner
TheBlackSeed
Profile Joined April 2010
5 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-01 18:14:07
June 01 2010 17:41 GMT
#244
Server: EU
TL ID: TheBlackSeed
Email: edmessent@hotmail.co.uk
B.Net ID: TheBlackSeed
Rating: ~
League: Gold
Rank: 53
Race: Random (My Protoss is best)
Other: Bnet wont show me my rating so I will update when it does but I haven't played that much since last reset. Im looking for players of any race just to practice and hopefully help each other improve. Feel free to add and message me on Bnet.
a boats a boat
conqueso
Profile Joined May 2010
United States22 Posts
June 01 2010 18:37 GMT
#245
Server: US Server
TL ID: conqueso
Email: zachperry@comcast.net
B.Net ID: conqueso
Rating: --
League: Gold
Rank: 30ish
Race: Terran
Other: Newer to rts's working on hand speed and strengthening my macro. Would like a partner to play with and chat on vent with etc.
Pato
Profile Joined January 2004
Argentina67 Posts
June 01 2010 20:23 GMT
#246
Server: US Server
TL ID: Pato
Email: patricioborghi@gmail.com
B.Net ID:Quak
Rating: 800
League: Diamond
Rank: 1
Race: Protoss
Other: Ex Bw player. Won a wcg @ my country. Looking for good massing gaming partners who are interested in becoming better and discussing strats and bo's
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-02 23:02:34
June 01 2010 22:34 GMT
#247
Server: US Server
TL ID: Lylat
Email: lylat89@hotmail.fr
B.Net ID: Lylat
Rating: 529
League: Diamond
Rank: 2
Race: Terran
Other: I was playing mainly Protoss at the beginning but then switched to Terran, I'm looking forward any matchup !
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-01 22:41:54
June 01 2010 22:39 GMT
#248
Server: EU Server
TL ID: Lylat
Email: lylatw@laposte.net
B.Net ID: Lylat
Rating: 450
League: Diamond
Rank: 10ish
Race: Terran
Other: I was playing mainly Protoss at the beginning but then switched to Terran, I'm looking forward any matchup !
TheEngineer
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada14 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-01 23:37:19
June 01 2010 23:36 GMT
#249
Server: US Server (Canada)
TL ID: TheEngineer
Email: EdyN-@hotmail.com
B.Net ID: TheEngineer
Rating: -
League: Gold
Rank: 65
Race: Terran
Other: Hi there, I am 21 years old and from Montreal (Quebec). I have been playing starcraft one many many years ago, and came back into the RTS with w3x mainly for fun doing 2v2 with some RL friends. I have joined the starcraft 2 beta two months ago and am willing to improve especially since i the HDH invitational has been running. My micro isint too bad but i still got to improve alot on the macro/multitasking aspect of the game. Two of my favorite players from wich I try to build my play style on are PainUser and TheLittleOne. I gotta mention I speak both french and english, just in case there's someone else from Quebec looking for a partner
www.youtube.com/QcStarcraft
EffeCt
Profile Joined January 2010
United States77 Posts
June 02 2010 00:14 GMT
#250
Server: EU Server (this includes Canada)
TL ID: EffeCt
Email: krazy4kronik@hotmail.com
B.Net ID: EffeCtioN
Rating: 234
League: Diamond
Rank: 19
Race: Terran
Other: Add me as a friend through my email account, krazy4kronik@hotmail.com. I'm always up for games when I'm online so just message me and let's get going! I have diamond level terran and I'm better than rank 19, but b.net 2.0 is kinda messed up as we all know! GL HF!
thermacrit
Profile Joined April 2010
United States11 Posts
June 02 2010 00:29 GMT
#251
Server: US Server
TL ID: thermacrit
Email: brandon221125@gmail.com
B.Net ID: thermacrit
Rating: 0
League: Platinum
Rank: 88
Race: Terran
Other: Always looking for friends whom can work together and become better players. Hit me up!
Barnabas
Profile Joined April 2010
United States74 Posts
June 02 2010 00:35 GMT
#252
Server: US Server
TL ID: Barnabas
Email: PM me plz
B.Net ID: Barnabas
Rating: 240
League: Platinum
Rank: 13
Race: Protoss
Other: Looking for some Diamonds to practice with. Mostly working on Zerg. Just looking for some good players to play with. Thanks!
I'm Barnabas. You haven't heard of me. Gosu Camp Attendee.
blkmagickk
Profile Joined June 2010
1 Post
June 02 2010 02:01 GMT
#253
Server: US Server
TL ID: Blkmagickk
Email: chris748290@yahoo.com
B.Net ID: blkmagickk
Rating: N/A
League: Gold
Rank: 62
Race: Random
Other: I have a mic and skype...I've watched the majority of TL's vods and also day9's and Hd / husky on youtube. I have a lot of free time to play and get better. Looking for someone of same skill or higher to improve and give tips (quick learner)
wanderer
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States641 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-02 04:49:48
June 02 2010 04:49 GMT
#254
Server: US Server
TL ID: wanderer
Email: michael.lee0@gmail.com
B.Net ID: Galois
Rating: 0
League: Silver
Rank: 0
Race: Terran
Other: Old BW player looking for hot sexytime with random player. I don't care WHO I get it from!
Fuck you, I have a degree in mathematics and I speak 12 languages. (I called the World Cup final in 2008 btw)
Lionel2b
Profile Joined August 2008
United States13 Posts
June 02 2010 04:59 GMT
#255
Server: US Server
TL ID: Lionel2b
Email: lionel2b a t g m a i l d o t c o m
B.Net ID: MonTy
Rating: 48
League: Diamond
Rank: 57
Race: Zerg
Other: In the last few days of the Beta I'm looking to cram in a ton of 1v1s, but prefer to do so against someone I can talk to after. I'm a low Diamond ranked Zerg but enjoy playing all races. I'm considerably weaker in my off races. I take a fun but serious approach to the game.
Glacierz
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
June 02 2010 05:35 GMT
#256
Server: US Server
TL ID: Glacierz
Email: pm for email, or pm me your email
B.Net ID: Glacier
Rating: 285
League: Platinum (team)
Rank: 2
Race: Terran
Other: Not a huge fan of spamming 1v1s, looking for a decent plat partner or low tier diamond to practice 1v1s or 2v2s with.
CorwinOfAmber
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-03 14:04:41
June 02 2010 06:43 GMT
#257
Server: US Server
TL ID: CorwinOfAmber
Email: livelifeloud2007 (at) hotmail (dot)com
B.Net ID: Corwin
Rating: 223
League: Platinum Fole X-Ray
Rank: 19
Race: Random
Other: Have vent, on many hours of the day, I also make Melee maps if youd like to play on them sometime. I watch alot of pro gaming and livestreams to try and get better. Send me a pm or an email (email slightly edited for some spamming protecting) I check both daily. On from around 5pm to 5am central US time most every day.
Stokes
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada6 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-02 10:22:29
June 02 2010 10:21 GMT
#258
Server: US Server
TL ID: Stokes
Email: harris.kulyk@gmail.com
B.Net ID: Inertia
Rating: 220
League: Diamond
Rank: 22
Race: Zerg
Other: Looking for practice partners of all races, to test out build orders, strategies, etc, or just even to play some good 1v1 matches. Also interested in forming 2v2, and 3v3 teams. Feel free to PM me any time you see me on.
Agent Orange
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom8 Posts
June 02 2010 10:27 GMT
#259
Server: EU Server
TL ID: Agent Orange
Email: vaughnyboi129@yahoo.com
B.Net ID: Envy
Rating: ~
League: Gold
Rank: Not sure =/
Race: Zerg
MiyaviTeddy
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada697 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-02 17:09:29
June 02 2010 15:00 GMT
#260
Server: US Server
TL ID: MiyaviTeddy
Email: J_the_blademaster@hotmail.com
B.Net ID: MiyaviTeddy
Rating: 64
League: Diamond
Rank: 40
Race: Zerg
Aiyeeeee
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko246
LamboSC2 16
Codebar 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24892
Calm 5448
Rain 2286
Bisu 1138
FanTaSy 732
Hyuk 693
Jaedong 477
Horang2 375
Soma 339
BeSt 244
[ Show more ]
Stork 238
Zeus 228
Rush 194
Larva 172
Mini 147
Light 132
Mong 105
Hyun 102
Pusan 82
Mind 81
Snow 76
ZerO 66
Barracks 58
910 54
ToSsGirL 40
Free 33
Shinee 33
Killer 31
NaDa 30
Sexy 28
Yoon 24
Hm[arnc] 19
Noble 14
sorry 13
Terrorterran 13
sSak 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5340
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1210
byalli1015
shoxiejesuss614
fl0m313
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King70
Other Games
gofns52211
singsing1751
B2W.Neo427
dupreeh366
crisheroes241
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2156
Other Games
• WagamamaTV128
Upcoming Events
OSC
11h 41m
Big Brain Bouts
22h 41m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.