• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:18
CEST 03:18
KST 10:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7048 users

SC2 Practice Partner Thread 4.0 - Page 29

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 49 Next All
aeyr
Profile Joined December 2009
United States60 Posts
May 08 2010 15:30 GMT
#561
Server: US Server
TL ID: Aeyr
B.Net ID: Aeyr.tacos
Rating: 1261
League: Gold
Rank: 4
Race: Zerg
Other: ZvP is my best match-up. I'd like to practice my ZvT or possibly ZvZ. All I do now on ZvT is baneling rush because I don't know what else to do lol. But if you wanna practice against baneling bust, I'll be happy to oblige
tacos
ktffang
Profile Joined July 2009
United States120 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-08 16:58:56
May 08 2010 16:51 GMT
#562
Server: US Server
TL ID: ktffang
B.Net ID: fang.fang
League: Gold
Rank: 20
Race: Terran
Other: Just looking for a practice partner. My official rank is 80ish plat but I think I'm closer to top/mid gold in skill level. Mainly right now I'm looking to practice tvp but I'm up to all races. School is almost out so I can play whenever. SC2 is fun, lets play it together!
7 times dowm, 8 times up
Sigfodr
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada4 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-09 08:01:53
May 08 2010 18:06 GMT
#563
Server: US Server
TL ID: Sigfodr
B.Net ID: Sigfodr.aesir
League: Bronze
Rank: 11
Race: Terran/Zerg/working on Toss
Other: Prefer 18+ players.
Symphony
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada7 Posts
May 08 2010 20:04 GMT
#564
Server: US Server
TL ID: Symphony
B.Net ID: Symphony.infinite
Rating: 1255
League: Platinum
Rank: ~41
Race: Zerg
Other: Looking for more people to practice builds and timings. PM me on TL if you want to play.
Havaianas
Profile Joined May 2010
Brazil1 Post
May 08 2010 20:32 GMT
#565
Server: US Server
TL ID: Havaianas
B.Net ID: Havaianas.hava
Rating: 1333
League: Copper
Rank: 3
Race: Zerg
Other: Looking for people to practice everything and learn from. I'm new to RTS but not too bad.
Tanc
Profile Joined May 2010
United States28 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-08 21:21:10
May 08 2010 21:20 GMT
#566
Server: US Server
TL ID: Tanc
B.Net ID: Tanc.hello
Rating: 1700
League: Platinum
Rank: 2~
Race: Random
Other: I've been trying to main in terran, though I can play any race fairly well. Looking for some good practice partners (high plat preferably), so I can stop destroying my ladder rank by doing dumb strategies in ladder games. Also really looking to practice ZvT, any good player will do though.
Malark
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9 Posts
May 08 2010 21:41 GMT
#567
Server: US Server
TL ID: Malark
B.Net ID: Malark.Malark
Rating: 1500
League:Silver
Rank:10-1 (varies on multiple factors)
Race: Terran
Other: i practice with anyone just trying to improve against anything also if you want to practice a build i will gladly do it as long as you could be willing to do in return
"Rada Rada" "Hey i heard that you liked to base, so I put a base in your base so I could base while you based."
BeyondReal
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada12 Posts
May 08 2010 23:04 GMT
#568
Server: US Server
B.Net ID: BeyOndReal
Rating: 1252
League: Gold
Rank: 2~
Race: Protoss
Other: I use protoss 99% of the time, and I am willing to practice with anyone.
Hates the EMP's -Diamond
tzenes
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada64 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-09 01:17:58
May 09 2010 01:16 GMT
#569
Server: US Server
TL ID: tzenes
B.Net ID: tzenes.jxtz
Rating: 1003
League: platinum
Rank: 77
Race: Zerg
Other: My rank is not at all an accurate assessment of my skills as I'm a high silver/mid gold at best. I need a fair amount of practice to help pick up my game.
Bucck
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-09 01:45:18
May 09 2010 01:43 GMT
#570
Server: US Server
TL ID: Bucck
B.Net ID: Bucck.bucck
Rating: 1300ish
League: silver
Rank: 4th
Race: Protoss- I also would like to learn other races.
Other: Looking for a practice partner, also we can play 2v2s. just looking for someone to play the game with, dont want someone who stresses out over losing either. Just contact me on starcraft or my AIM is wowaddict3192.
Aphelion
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States2720 Posts
May 09 2010 01:48 GMT
#571
Server: US Server
TL ID: Aphelion
B.Net ID: Aphelion.teamliquid.
Rating: 1200
League: Gold
Rank: 50
Race: Protoss
Other: I have an account on EU server too.
But Garimto was always more than just a Protoss...
JFe4R
Profile Joined November 2009
United States54 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-09 03:16:53
May 09 2010 02:17 GMT
#572
Server: US Server
TL ID: JFe4R
B.Net ID: RednalPR.rednal
Rating: 1114
League: Platinum
Rank: 17
Race: Terran
Other: ~ also like to play Zerg. I'm new to the game and the community. Just started playing the beta and it would be sweet to find people around my skill level to practice with. (i'm around 50-65 apm in SC2)
There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
May 09 2010 02:38 GMT
#573
so I'm platinum now, how do I update?
beep boop
Drow
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada60 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-14 02:31:50
May 09 2010 02:39 GMT
#574
Server: US Server (this includes Canada)
TL ID: Drow
B.Net ID: Logic.beets
Rating: 1524
League: Platinum
Rank: 34
Race: Terran
Other: I would like to find someone that can play several games in a row with me and help me develop solid play.
MStumm
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada4 Posts
May 09 2010 03:18 GMT
#575
Server: US
TL ID: MStumm
B.Net ID: IFormVoltron.karosaki
League: Copper
Rank: 2
Race: Protoss
Other: Looking for a practice partner on EST evenings. I didn't play any RTS since Age of Empires, so I still have a lot of room for improvement. Does not really matter which race you use. I have a mic. I'd like to work on my macro, scouting and build orders.
Nidema.tommexp
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1 Post
May 09 2010 07:21 GMT
#576
Server: US Server (this includes Canada)
TL ID: Nidema.tommexp
B.Net ID: Nidema.tommexp
Rating: 1250
League: Bronze
Rank: 10
Race: Protoss
Other: Looking for practice partner. I want to get better, tired of constantly losing. Don't matter what you play just want to get better.
hp100
Profile Joined April 2010
Romania22 Posts
May 09 2010 08:10 GMT
#577
Server Eu
B.NET ID ion.bomba
Rating 1330
League Platinium
Rank 10
Race Protoss
Other Looking for practice partner every match up.
:)
Scypher
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1 Post
May 09 2010 08:34 GMT
#578
Server: US Server
TL ID: Scypher
B.Net ID: Scypher.scypher
Rating: 1093
League: Bronze
Rank: 56
Race: Zerg
Other: Hey, looking for partners for 1v1 or 2v2, any race. Though I'm a low ranking player, I understand the mechanics pretty well, I just need the practice to make it work! Consistent Macro as Zerg is my weakness right now. I have Vent and Skype. I'm on PST though you may find me playing any time of day.
Jugan
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1566 Posts
May 09 2010 08:41 GMT
#579
Server: US Server (this includes Canada)
TL ID: Jugan
B.Net ID: Lecaf.jugan
Rating: 1500
League: Platinum
Rank: 20
Race: Terran
Other: My aim SN is Mooseof08, I'm looking for any platinum level players to practice against.
Even a Savior couldn't fix all problems. www.twitch.tv/xJugan
Lonee
Profile Joined May 2010
Finland10 Posts
May 09 2010 09:15 GMT
#580
Server: Eu Server
TL ID: Lonee
B.Net ID: Lonee.lonee
Rating: 1178
League: Silver
Rank: 10
Race: Zerg
Other:Well, i rly dont know how to play :D. And it would be nice if i got a 2V2 partner
ZERG RUSH GOGO!!
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 152
RuFF_SC2 60
ProTech31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15801
Rain 2261
Artosis 628
Bale 18
League of Legends
Doublelift3864
Counter-Strike
taco 315
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox663
Mew2King158
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor990
Other Games
summit1g9725
Day[9].tv663
JimRising 551
PiGStarcraft324
C9.Mang0252
ArmadaUGS75
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 148
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP59
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv663
• Scarra569
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 43m
OSC
20h 43m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.