• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:32
CEST 10:32
KST 17:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8994 users

SC2 Practice Partner Thread 4.0 - Page 25

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 49 Next All
uberdeluxe
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada306 Posts
May 06 2010 00:02 GMT
#481
Server: US Server
TL ID: uberdeluxe
B.Net ID: Cutman.uber
League: Gold
Rank: 7
Race: Zerg
Other: Hey! I'm a gold rank zerg, and I played SC1 on iccup. I wasn't very good though, only D. I've also played SC for almost 2 years, and I play about 1-2 hours a day. I like trying crazy builds, and playing greedy! I'm also a big fan of day[9], and really need a training partner, preferably zerg or terran because I already know a good toss to train with.
No mules, no collosi, no PFs, just LOVE!
sunsk
Profile Joined May 2010
United States3 Posts
May 06 2010 00:06 GMT
#482
Server: US Servfer
TL ID: sunsk
B.Net ID: sunsk.vge
League: Plat / Gold
Rank: Plat 30 Gold 4
Race: Protoss
Other: I am on everyday, I have headset and own a vent server. Im looking for people who are serious about getting better and want to train. My msn is sunsk@live.com
“Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.”
ZacharyC
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1 Post
Last Edited: 2010-05-06 00:12:31
May 06 2010 00:11 GMT
#483
Server: US Server
TL ID: ZacharyC
B.Net ID: Zach.zjc
League: Copper
Rank: 31
Race: Random
Other: I have just started the beta this week, and this is the first RTS game I have played, so there is much I need to learn. Haven't found a favorite out of the races, so have just been playing random so far. Just looking for a practice partner that has a little patience, but I'm sure it will pay off.
I also have a headset so I can download skype/vent or whatever program accordingly.
seriane
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-23 23:52:51
May 06 2010 00:14 GMT
#484
Server: US Server
TL ID: seriane
B.Net ID: GeeKewL
League: Bronze
Rank:
Race: Zerg
Other: New to Starcraft 2. Looking for more people to play and learn from.

Edit: Name change in new ladder wipe.
I am pretty sure there is a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.
refraxion
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada88 Posts
May 06 2010 00:24 GMT
#485
Server: US Server
TL ID: refraxion
B.Net ID: refraxion.refraxion
League: Platinum
Rank: 17
Race: Terran
Other: I'm usually on tuesdays and wednesdays, I'm a decent terran player but struggle in all match-ups lol :p. I find all match ups equally hard but have been finding the zerg one absolutely insane.

If interested shoot me a pm!
Ibex
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1 Post
May 06 2010 01:37 GMT
#486
server: US server
TL ID: Ibex
B.Net ID: ibex.ibex
League: Platinum
Rank: 5
Race: Protoss
Other: Looking for practice. Get my pro on
ma nuts
Biochemist
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1008 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-06 21:28:21
May 06 2010 02:55 GMT
#487
Server: US Server
TL ID: Biochemist
B.Net ID: Bio.teamliquid
Rating: 1063
League: Gold
Rank: 7
Race: Zerg
Other: Brand new to SC2; I was C- zerg in BW but don't know any builds or strategies for SC2 yet. Would love for someone to beat me up a few times.
Doriboi
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States181 Posts
May 06 2010 02:57 GMT
#488
Server: US Server
TL ID: Doriboi
B.Net ID: doriboi.doriboi
League: Platinum
Rank: 37
Race: Terran
Other: Howdy, just looking for a good group of practice partners to improve my game, but also your game as well. I don't care what race you play, as long as we learn and have fun.
Pew Pew! www.fusionesports.com www.facebook.com/fusionsc2
RationalCrusader
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada33 Posts
May 06 2010 03:03 GMT
#489
Server: US Server
TL ID: Sydero
B.Net ID: Sydero.sydero
Rating: N/A
League: Copper
Rank: 48
Race: Protoss
Other: I have been playing random for the last few matches, but I'll start focusing on Protoss. I'm still trying to get a hang of the game i.e. I don't know autokeys yet. I'm available in the evening (EST time zone). I'm looking for practice and feedback.
_rainier
Profile Joined April 2010
United States6 Posts
May 06 2010 03:24 GMT
#490
Server: US Server
TL ID: _rainier
B.Net ID: rainier.tronc
Rating: 1111
League: Platinum
Rank: 62
Race: Zerg
Other: Looking for practice.
h8m
Profile Joined June 2009
United States12 Posts
May 06 2010 03:44 GMT
#491
Server: US Server
TL ID: h8m
B.Net ID: dicerchio.ftw
Rating: ~1200
League: Silver
Rank: 13
Race: Terran
Other: Looking for decent, helpful silver-gold players to practice all terran matchups with. Have mic and ventrilo server. Active between 5pm EST and 11pm EST. Must be able to analyze games in respect of improving. PM me on TL or add me on BNET if interested
Hydra8
Profile Joined May 2010
3 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-06 03:50:10
May 06 2010 03:47 GMT
#492
Server: US Server
TL ID: Hydra8
B.Net ID: Joe
League: Copper
Rank: 8
Race: Protoss
Other: Can't stop playing, wanna get better. Would Love if someone could help me with the whole keyboard thing lol. 12-4 in the morning est.most nights
Norway
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States341 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-06 15:33:34
May 06 2010 03:48 GMT
#493
Server: US Server
TL ID: Norway
B.Net ID: Sven.man
Rating: ~1200
League: Gold
Rank: 1
Race: Protoss
Other: My PvP is awful - would like a pvp partner to work on timing pushes as well as strats.
Hoyooooo
aka600
Profile Joined April 2010
United States12 Posts
May 06 2010 04:13 GMT
#494
Server: US Server
TL ID: aka600
B.Net ID: Sastubbs.sstubbs
League: Gold
Rating: 1138 (Just promoted from silver Rank 1)
Rank: 15
Race: Zerg
Other: I'm on almost everynight around 9-10 pm EST. Till about 12-1 am EST. Looking for a similar skill level, no matter the race. Also looking for a few friends to play with, hit me up anytime in game or on here.
v3chr0
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States856 Posts
May 06 2010 04:18 GMT
#495
Server: US/NA
TL ID: v3chr0
B.Net ID: vechro.heckno
Rating: 2v2: 1100-1200. 1v1: ~1300
League: Platinum
Rank: 20 (2's) 33 (1's)
Race: Protoss
Other: Fairly well with all races, definitely prefer Protoss and am best with toss. Also prefer 2v2 partners as I'm trying to improve under (to me) easier conditions. I'm a nice guy, laid back, have vent/skype/aim and am well rounded with micro/macro. Ton of meta-game experience, SC, BW, WC3, tons of MMO's, tons of other not-so-worthy RTS's. Feel free to add me, just throw in that you got my I.D from this thread. Thanks and I look forward to playing with some of you!

Edit: Got my own acct, so changed I.D's and don't have my old stats, same guy though.
"He catches him with his pants down, backs him off into a corner, and then it's over." - Khaldor
English
Profile Joined April 2010
United States475 Posts
May 06 2010 04:22 GMT
#496
TL ID: English
B.Net ID: HowToEnglish.hte
Rating: 1333
League: Gold
Rank: 5
Race: Zerg
Other: Looking for anyone willing to practice, any match up (1v1). I'm hoping to be a solid Platinum player by the time SC2b is over. I'm online regularly, feel free to contact me anytime.
royal.cze
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada287 Posts
May 06 2010 04:35 GMT
#497
Server: US Server
TL ID: royal.cze
B.Net ID: royal.cze
League: Platinum
Rank: ~15+
Race: Zerg
Other: Any match up and I'm on pretty much at anytime during the day.
Zeroes
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1102 Posts
May 06 2010 04:40 GMT
#498
Server: US Server
TL ID: Zeroes
B.Net ID: Zeroes.Aznperson
League: Platinum
Rank: 10
Race: Zerg
Other: Looking for good practice partners have skype, mumble and vent
Check out my SC Lan pics Here: http://picasaweb.google.com/bunk.habit
fAnTaCy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States893 Posts
May 06 2010 04:42 GMT
#499
Server: US
TL ID: FantacY
B.Net ID: fantacy.fantacy
League: Platinum
Rank: 30+
Race: Zerg
Other: Looking for practice in any MU, mainly ZvP.
President of Doctor Helvetica Fan Club...PM to join. Members--4, Most recent: Archas
leet_panda
Profile Joined July 2009
United States9 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-06 05:25:54
May 06 2010 05:25 GMT
#500
Server: US Server
TL ID: leet_panda
B.Net ID: leetpanda.inf
Rating: ~1200
League: Platinum
Rank: 35
Race: Zerg
Other: would like to make friends and stuff.. im usually on around 2-10 pm PST. my e-mail is justinthomas1991@gmail.com if you want to contact me ^^ GL HF

EDIT: added my e-mail address
ZERG 4 LIFE
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 111
EnDerr 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2495
Rain 1485
FanTaSy 381
Soma 143
Yoon 117
Stork 77
NotJumperer 72
Mong 50
Killer 48
Bale 34
[ Show more ]
Shinee 30
Hm[arnc] 25
Sharp 25
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
yabsab 13
Noble 9
League of Legends
JimRising 514
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1221
shoxiejesuss460
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Other Games
summit1g8185
ceh9518
Happy347
singsing0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick625
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2224
League of Legends
• Rush1157
• Lourlo1025
• Stunt466
Other Games
• Shiphtur837
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 29m
INu's Battles
2h 29m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 29m
OSC
13h 44m
Replay Cast
14h 29m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.