Published to all servers as "[HypONE] [1v1] Vertigo".
- Dimensions: 140x128
- Expansions: 14
- Rush distance: 34.5 seconds
- The medium-sized main base is deliberately sized in contrast to the much larger main bases of other modern maps.
- A complex center, through which the (initially) only route directly to your opponent traverses a narrow bridge. For a wider passage, turn to the wings of the map, or break the surrounding debris.
- A multitude of useful pillars for Overlords surround the natural and 3rd base options, but none on their own see the entire rush path. A fake pillar near the low ground is the lone exception to this, and allows an Overlord to spot an army in advance at the cost of its life as soon as the enemy ascends to the nearby high-ground.
- The linear and triangle 3rd bases are defended by flat chokes of standard sizes. Some strong offensive Siege Tank positions exist nearby, but these should be kept in check by the flanking angles and general openness of the surrounding terrain.
- The linear and triangle 4th bases are defended by ramps, which help to reinforce the map split and enable both sides to settle comfortably on 6 bases in the lategame.
- A 7th base exists on the low-ground in both corners and is readily assailable, ensuring lategame play does not grind to a halt.