• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:50
CEST 22:50
KST 05:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6889 users

[M] (2) Icarus - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
SiskosGoatee
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Albania1482 Posts
January 21 2013 18:18 GMT
#21
On January 22 2013 02:49 Sumadin wrote:

Well he is not exactly basing his intentions on established map science then...
Please, 'science' is hardly the word appropriate for this and you know it.

do you know how long we have to go back to find 2 player maps with just 4.5 bases on ladder? Season ONE!!
The 'half' base on tihs map has like 85% of a full base. It's basically Ohana in this respect but it has a lot more interesting an expansion layout.

You rememper the map pool of utter garbage that everyone critized? And they were all trashed even by Blizzard of yester-yesteryear after just one season baring Xelnaga caverns.
And I still like Steppes of War, Metalopolis with close positions and Xel'Naga Caverns and Desert Oasis more than I do these über defensive maps like Ohana.
WCS Apartheid cometh, all hail the casual audience, death to merit and hard work.
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
January 21 2013 18:33 GMT
#22
On January 22 2013 02:49 Sumadin wrote:
Well he is not exactly basing his intentions on established map science then... do you know how long we have to go back to find 2 player maps with just 4.5 bases on ladder? Season ONE!! You rememper the map pool of utter garbage that everyone critized? And they were all trashed even by Blizzard of yester-yesteryear after just one season baring Xelnaga caverns.

I find myself agreeing with Siskosgoatee on this one - science is not the appropriate term for this topic, because although theories can be developed they're based, more than anything else, on subjective opinion, and not objective data. There is data(such as win-rates, rush distances, etc.) that is used, but why is one specific datum-point more valuable than another?

Aside from that, you're making a critical logical fallacy - that somehow the quality of a map is tied to how many bases it has. I recall a similar comment regarding Steppes of War, which by this logic would actually be a better map than this. Most importantly, it's this general attitude that's stifled community maps for so long, to a point I've found sickening and disheartening. If you don't like a map, that's fine, but let it run its course and see what happens anyway.
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
TheFish7
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States2824 Posts
January 21 2013 18:37 GMT
#23
I like the map and the general concepts used and I am excited to see them play out, but I forsee some... frustrating games of PvP and PvZ.

The good news is that players will need to adjust build orders to the odd amounts of resources at the natural, so there may be timings here that we do not know about.
~ ~ <°)))><~ ~ ~
EatThePath
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3943 Posts
January 21 2013 18:38 GMT
#24
Partial gold bases are too complicated to explain away in a sentence. It has so many ramifications viewed in the framework of how we understand the game with current standard maps and bases, and more we don't know yet because we don't know what the metagame would be on this map.

I think the biggest thing is that you get a huge booster income from your expansion at first, sort of like adding +C to your income/worker curve. This creates new timings because it's like you go from 16 workers to 21.6 workers instead of 16 to 20 workers. (4 * 7/5) So everything subsequent to your expansion completing is bumped up 10-20 seconds, and it creates new build order possibilities. Also note that with 7 workers you get a huge income/worker (mining only gold and HYG), but if you add 8 more workers you get a far lower income/worker increase. So maybe it opens up the opportunity for crazy all in tech-based attacks based off 3.5 gases and 1.35 bases of minerals, for the worker price of 1.32 bases. In other words, that income/worker ratio is nuts!

Even without stopping at 29 workers, it still totally revamps build orders. But then the high yield stuff also runs out sooner, so it has a catch. This is the other big thing. In a way it puts extra pressure on you to take your 3rd, more so than normal, if you want to play any kind of long game.
Comprehensive strategic intention: DNE
Gfire
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1699 Posts
January 21 2013 19:05 GMT
#25
On January 22 2013 00:36 SiskosGoatee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2013 23:39 Sumadin wrote:
On January 21 2013 21:58 algue wrote:
I really think this map needs one more base below the third but I still like it


How did i miss that?

Yea 4.5 bases per player is... a questionable decision. And even then 1 of the bases for each player is centered thus practically impossible to secure.

Even on Ohana with 5 bases per player the low number of bases have been a frequent problem, even without centered bases.

What are they thinking exactly? Suddenly i am not too sure about this map.
I think this is the purpose of this map, it's meant to force people to do 2base pushes and potentially expand behind it. This has been the overall flow of the GSL this season by also basically putting rocks on all the thirds on older maps.

The rocks are going on the far choke of the thirds... They should be easier to hold now.
all's fair in love and melodies
Sumadin
Profile Joined August 2011
Denmark588 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-21 19:25:32
January 21 2013 19:23 GMT
#26
On January 22 2013 03:18 SiskosGoatee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2013 02:49 Sumadin wrote:

Well he is not exactly basing his intentions on established map science then...
Please, 'science' is hardly the word appropriate for this and you know it.

Show nested quote +
do you know how long we have to go back to find 2 player maps with just 4.5 bases on ladder? Season ONE!!
The 'half' base on tihs map has like 85% of a full base. It's basically Ohana in this respect but it has a lot more interesting an expansion layout.

Show nested quote +
You rememper the map pool of utter garbage that everyone critized? And they were all trashed even by Blizzard of yester-yesteryear after just one season baring Xelnaga caverns.
And I still like Steppes of War, Metalopolis with close positions and Xel'Naga Caverns and Desert Oasis more than I do these über defensive maps like Ohana.


On January 22 2013 03:33 NewSunshine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2013 02:49 Sumadin wrote:
Well he is not exactly basing his intentions on established map science then... do you know how long we have to go back to find 2 player maps with just 4.5 bases on ladder? Season ONE!! You rememper the map pool of utter garbage that everyone critized? And they were all trashed even by Blizzard of yester-yesteryear after just one season baring Xelnaga caverns.

I find myself agreeing with Siskosgoatee on this one - science is not the appropriate term for this topic, because although theories can be developed they're based, more than anything else, on subjective opinion, and not objective data. There is data(such as win-rates, rush distances, etc.) that is used, but why is one specific datum-point more valuable than another?

Aside from that, you're making a critical logical fallacy - that somehow the quality of a map is tied to how many bases it has. I recall a similar comment regarding Steppes of War, which by this logic would actually be a better map than this. Most importantly, it's this general attitude that's stifled community maps for so long, to a point I've found sickening and disheartening. If you don't like a map, that's fine, but let it run its course and see what happens anyway.


Fine guys call it map concensus if you will or whatever. Basicly it goes against everything we have been working with over the last 2 years, and kinda scales back to what we had before that, which was stuff we hated.

If you want me to go deeper in my comparasion ill go deeper. My choice of comparasion will be Jungle basin.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Both of the maps sports an in-house expansion whose safety can be compromised by breaking down rocks. There is a high ground third that can be assaulted from multible chokes and have an unusual long distance from the main.

Granted there are still mayor differences in the way the maps do it, but alot of the same stuff appears and Jungle basin was by Blizzards own words their worst map at the time, and is to this day one of just 2 maps pulled from ladder midseason. 2 base tank pushes was extremely potent against Zerg and i wonder how long it takes before terrans will do them again on this map. If a terran gets his siege tanks and potentially bunkers up there then that third will not go up, and he will be able to follow all the moves of the Zerg.

It is not that i don't think this map can be better than JB. I just have to wonder if the differences between the maps are enough to make the difference between one of the biggest map disasters ever vs a balanced and decent map.
The basic key to beating a priest is playing a deck that is terrible.
Randomaccount#77123
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States5003 Posts
January 22 2013 00:23 GMT
#27
--- Nuked ---
Qwyn
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2781 Posts
January 22 2013 00:40 GMT
#28
I do enjoy that in order to take a third the map pushes you forward instead of curving around the edges...Most macro maps will curve expansions around the edges but this is OBVIOUSLY designed to be more chaotic...which is totally fucking awesome considering how stale the macro meta-game is at the moment.

I like the concept of a .75 base instead of a half base. Pretty kick ass, as it will open up all sorts of new timings with accelerated income.

There is probably room for another ".75" base somewhere on the map, especially considering how difficult it will be to control the center bases.

"Think of the hysteria following the realization that they consciously consume babies and raise the dead people from their graves" - N0
Fatam
Profile Joined June 2012
1986 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-22 00:57:02
January 22 2013 00:56 GMT
#29
Well .75 bases aren't that weird; there are 6m1hyg bases on tons of maps. This is just a slight variation on it. A forward third isn't revolutionary either, tons of maps have that as well.

What's cool is that the GSL is actually, finally, (OMG) using a map that takes a few chances. They haven't done that since the earliest seasons.
Search "FTM" in SC2 | Latest Maps: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-maps/528528-2-ftm-siegfried-station http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-maps/525489-2-ftm-crimson-aftermath http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-maps/524737-2-ftm-grime
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
January 22 2013 01:24 GMT
#30
A lot changed with regards to balance of units since Jungle Basin, so it's fairly difficult to tell how things will play out just by comparing base count and layout stuff. Or maybe it isn't since players are supposed to adjust their strategy and stuff towards the map (something that has been lacking a bit as far as I can tell), but I guess we'll find out.
monitor
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2409 Posts
January 22 2013 01:29 GMT
#31
I have some serious questions about expanding, especially for Zerg.. but all I can say is that I hope the map works! It's unusual that I don't any suggestions for a map, but I don't know what to change. It might work out for balance. I hope the middle bases are useful.
https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/Monitor
lorestarcraft
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1049 Posts
January 22 2013 02:58 GMT
#32
On January 22 2013 02:39 SiskosGoatee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2013 01:45 lorestarcraft wrote:
This gets map gets worse the more I look at it. So awful. It's not creative, it's just bad. Even on maps where the third is harder, it still has to be possible to take it. Ripping half of the strats out of the playbook doesn't improve play. Why doesn't someone from GOM look at the awesome and creative community maps and pick one? They are 10 times better and balanced. Seriously, I am so mad at this.
Because there are apparently people that really like it? Look at this thread for instance?

Why do people always think that everyone shares their opinion. So this is a map that you don't like? Great, it's a free internet, your opinion is your prerogative. I think the map is original, I don't know yet if it will be good but it seeks to achieve a certain specific thing and it seems to do that well. That's my opinion.

This is honestly a plague infesting that mapmaking commuity, so many people are like 'Oh man, this map pool of this tournament sucks because it has at least 3 maps I don't like'. Well, there will always be at least 3 you don 't like because everyone likes different maps.


Show nested quote +
On January 22 2013 02:28 docvoc wrote:
On January 22 2013 01:52 NewSunshine wrote:
Don't see the point of the 2 gold minerals, but this type of map is long overdue. I like the way the lowground runs across the entire map stylistically, but I also like the general layout of the expansions. The overview's slightly headache-inducing, but overall I approve.

I like the map overall, but I feel like the reintroduction of gold bases is a bad idea, that said, I'm not a map maker. Maybe he has an intended purpose for them.
The purpose is clear, he wants it to yield less income than a normal gold base but more than a normal blue base?


Some maps have solid concepts, some don't. I think this one doesn't, I didn't say no one else likes it, I said I don't. Plus I know many other community are more creative and better in concept.
SC2 Mapmaker
SiskosGoatee
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Albania1482 Posts
January 22 2013 08:32 GMT
#33
On January 22 2013 11:58 lorestarcraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2013 02:39 SiskosGoatee wrote:
On January 22 2013 01:45 lorestarcraft wrote:
This gets map gets worse the more I look at it. So awful. It's not creative, it's just bad. Even on maps where the third is harder, it still has to be possible to take it. Ripping half of the strats out of the playbook doesn't improve play. Why doesn't someone from GOM look at the awesome and creative community maps and pick one? They are 10 times better and balanced. Seriously, I am so mad at this.
Because there are apparently people that really like it? Look at this thread for instance?

Why do people always think that everyone shares their opinion. So this is a map that you don't like? Great, it's a free internet, your opinion is your prerogative. I think the map is original, I don't know yet if it will be good but it seeks to achieve a certain specific thing and it seems to do that well. That's my opinion.

This is honestly a plague infesting that mapmaking commuity, so many people are like 'Oh man, this map pool of this tournament sucks because it has at least 3 maps I don't like'. Well, there will always be at least 3 you don 't like because everyone likes different maps.


On January 22 2013 02:28 docvoc wrote:
On January 22 2013 01:52 NewSunshine wrote:
Don't see the point of the 2 gold minerals, but this type of map is long overdue. I like the way the lowground runs across the entire map stylistically, but I also like the general layout of the expansions. The overview's slightly headache-inducing, but overall I approve.

I like the map overall, but I feel like the reintroduction of gold bases is a bad idea, that said, I'm not a map maker. Maybe he has an intended purpose for them.
The purpose is clear, he wants it to yield less income than a normal gold base but more than a normal blue base?


Some maps have solid concepts, some don't. I think this one doesn't, I didn't say no one else likes it, I said I don't. Plus I know many other community are more creative and better in concept.
Okay, so you're sad and angry at the GSL because they take a map you personally don't like while you are well aware that others like it, do I get that right?
WCS Apartheid cometh, all hail the casual audience, death to merit and hard work.
EatThePath
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3943 Posts
January 22 2013 10:24 GMT
#34
I just wanted to say, btw,

Thanks for posting ATTx.
Comprehensive strategic intention: DNE
OxyGenesis
Profile Joined May 2012
United Kingdom281 Posts
January 22 2013 13:17 GMT
#35
On January 22 2013 03:33 NewSunshine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2013 02:49 Sumadin wrote:
Well he is not exactly basing his intentions on established map science then... do you know how long we have to go back to find 2 player maps with just 4.5 bases on ladder? Season ONE!! You rememper the map pool of utter garbage that everyone critized? And they were all trashed even by Blizzard of yester-yesteryear after just one season baring Xelnaga caverns.

I find myself agreeing with Siskosgoatee on this one - science is not the appropriate term for this topic, because although theories can be developed they're based, more than anything else, on subjective opinion, and not objective data. There is data(such as win-rates, rush distances, etc.) that is used, but why is one specific datum-point more valuable than another?

Aside from that, you're making a critical logical fallacy - that somehow the quality of a map is tied to how many bases it has. I recall a similar comment regarding Steppes of War, which by this logic would actually be a better map than this. Most importantly, it's this general attitude that's stifled community maps for so long, to a point I've found sickening and disheartening. If you don't like a map, that's fine, but let it run its course and see what happens anyway.


I think science is a fine word to describe map making, it's just not a perfect science. I think it's comparable to psychology or social science where you're not dealing with hard facts, figures and absolutes but rather you look at trends and form hypothese which require testing to validate. The 'quality' of a map is tied to how many bases it has, too few leads to short 1 dimensional games, too many likely leads to deathbally games, however that's clearly just 1 variable in a vast web of interacting variables. I completely agree with you when you say new maps should be allowed to run their course before being dismissed, unless something is obviously broken new ideas can have unexpected results.
Maker of Maps inc. Vector, Uncanny Valley and Fissure | Co-Founder of SC2Melee.net
SiskosGoatee
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Albania1482 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-22 13:22:28
January 22 2013 13:22 GMT
#36
On January 22 2013 22:17 OxyGenesis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2013 03:33 NewSunshine wrote:
On January 22 2013 02:49 Sumadin wrote:
Well he is not exactly basing his intentions on established map science then... do you know how long we have to go back to find 2 player maps with just 4.5 bases on ladder? Season ONE!! You rememper the map pool of utter garbage that everyone critized? And they were all trashed even by Blizzard of yester-yesteryear after just one season baring Xelnaga caverns.

I find myself agreeing with Siskosgoatee on this one - science is not the appropriate term for this topic, because although theories can be developed they're based, more than anything else, on subjective opinion, and not objective data. There is data(such as win-rates, rush distances, etc.) that is used, but why is one specific datum-point more valuable than another?

Aside from that, you're making a critical logical fallacy - that somehow the quality of a map is tied to how many bases it has. I recall a similar comment regarding Steppes of War, which by this logic would actually be a better map than this. Most importantly, it's this general attitude that's stifled community maps for so long, to a point I've found sickening and disheartening. If you don't like a map, that's fine, but let it run its course and see what happens anyway.


I think science is a fine word to describe map making, it's just not a perfect science
No it's not

I think it's comparable to psychology or social science where you're not dealing with hard facts, figures and absolutes but rather you look at trends and form hypothese which require testing to validate.
As soft as social sciences are and how much they border on pseudoscience, they still have controlled experiments and peer review and aren't just anything goes. Mapmaking is even below that. Call me back when there are controlled experiments to test things and I reconsider.

The 'quality' of a map is tied to how many bases it has, too few leads to short 1 dimensional games, too many likely leads to deathbally games
See, and if this was science you'd refer to a study which indicated that, but you don't, because it's not science. It's conventional wisdom.
WCS Apartheid cometh, all hail the casual audience, death to merit and hard work.
EatThePath
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3943 Posts
January 22 2013 13:43 GMT
#37
Call me back when there are controlled experiments to test things and I reconsider.

You mean, like, games...?
Comprehensive strategic intention: DNE
SiskosGoatee
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Albania1482 Posts
January 22 2013 13:46 GMT
#38
On January 22 2013 22:43 EatThePath wrote:
Show nested quote +
Call me back when there are controlled experiments to test things and I reconsider.

You mean, like, games...?
controlled experiments.

Do you know the scientific basis and significance of a controlled experiment?
WCS Apartheid cometh, all hail the casual audience, death to merit and hard work.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
January 22 2013 14:15 GMT
#39
I have just seen this map for the first time in GSL and I just love the concept of economically strange bases.

It's realy a new level of interesting, when the timings differ. The amount of different games that lie under the surface of SC2 is almost endless - the only thing you need to do is stop being so stubborn with "it has to be like that". I just can't comprehend why no tournament has ever gone this way any sooner.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
ScorpSCII
Profile Joined April 2012
Denmark499 Posts
January 22 2013 14:20 GMT
#40
On January 22 2013 22:46 SiskosGoatee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2013 22:43 EatThePath wrote:
Call me back when there are controlled experiments to test things and I reconsider.

You mean, like, games...?
controlled experiments.

Do you know the scientific basis and significance of a controlled experiment?

You obviously do, so why not share your knowledge instead of bashing others? I doubt everyone in here are scientists.
Mapmaker | Author of Atlas, Rao Mesa & Paralda
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 544
JuggernautJason29
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 678
Dewaltoss 123
firebathero 92
Zeus 68
Trap 37
910 29
Bale 25
NaDa 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever317
Counter-Strike
edward1059
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS124
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4366
Liquid`Hasu2346
Other Games
summit1g6633
shahzam485
byalli475
C9.Mang0175
KnowMe130
UpATreeSC102
Chillindude28
Trikslyr27
Railgan15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV230
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 64
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 32
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur327
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 10m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 10m
Stellar Fest
16h 10m
Stellar Fest
16h 10m
Stellar Fest
16h 10m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.