• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:33
CEST 10:33
KST 17:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9995 users

[M] (2) Virtual Battle

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Normal
Semmo
Profile Joined June 2011
Korea (South)627 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-08 07:31:42
July 04 2012 10:13 GMT
#1
[M] (2) Virtual Battle
Playable: 136x128
Published in KR (가상 전투) and US


Virtual Computerish - themed 1v1 map.
Some features are choosable thirds, island-y bases, and bridges (bridge is not buildable)
[image loading]


Pretty Pictures:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
Mapmaker of Frost, Fruitland and Bridgehead
KapsyL
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden704 Posts
July 04 2012 11:33 GMT
#2
oh man, this looks so fun ! i really like the whole virtual style
i like that there are so many attackpaths but i wonder if the thirds might be too hard to take with them both being on lowground
in ZvT i could see a issue with tanks on so many diffrent levels (high/low grounds) but i also feel this might be very good map for alot of flanking so it might just not be a issue with tanks at all. looks great anyway good job !
Jurg Jurg Jurg
PandaZerg
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada148 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-04 13:36:52
July 04 2012 13:36 GMT
#3
looks funny!
Personally, I would try to reduce path distance between NAt and third.
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
July 04 2012 14:23 GMT
#4
.... thats ... so ... trippy....
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Inside.Out
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada569 Posts
July 04 2012 14:49 GMT
#5
woah awesome
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
July 04 2012 15:32 GMT
#6
sup? ^^
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339069

Anyway, to the layout:

The forward 3rd's are a bit suicidal, if both players try to take it, they are going to be sooooo close to each other. Horizontal spawns on Entombed Valley are hated primarily for this reason, so I don't see much reason to choose it as a 3rd base. Also, why has it only got 1 geyser? Other than that, I feel there are a lot of choke points, at every point on the map, without very many wide open areas. It seems to me that a Protoss deathball would have no problem moving out to attack, since there's always a choke to make for a favorable engagement. I think the map would be made better if you were to pull the 2 3rd bases closer to the main, it would make them better options overall, and there would be some room to expand the width of certain attack paths, since that might be a problem as well. Have you gotten the analyzer to work? That would help. On a side note, I like the dead-end base. The one near your main is actually easier to hold for the opponent, so harassment becomes more encouraged that way. Keep that feature for sure.

These last 2 points are less crucial, but 1, the map really has no aesthetics. I've tried using force field walls like you have, but to do it properly takes a lot of work. In the map I linked to above, they're used with invisible LoS blockers, so consider that, but more importantly try to come up with a more cohesive theme. Like I said, this isn't so important, just something to think about. 2, the mineral lines look a bit strange, perhaps repeated a lot as well. Again, not important, just something to pick up along the way.
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
Skyblueone
Profile Joined June 2012
Belgium155 Posts
July 04 2012 16:09 GMT
#7
Please when you do such awsome maps, put them also on the EU server.
algue
Profile Joined July 2011
France1436 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-04 16:24:54
July 04 2012 16:22 GMT
#8
On July 05 2012 00:32 NewSunshine wrote:
sup? ^^
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339069

Anyway, to the layout:

The forward 3rd's are a bit suicidal, if both players try to take it, they are going to be sooooo close to each other. Horizontal spawns on Entombed Valley are hated primarily for this reason, so I don't see much reason to choose it as a 3rd base. Also, why has it only got 1 geyser? Other than that, I feel there are a lot of choke points, at every point on the map, without very many wide open areas. It seems to me that a Protoss deathball would have no problem moving out to attack, since there's always a choke to make for a favorable engagement. I think the map would be made better if you were to pull the 2 3rd bases closer to the main, it would make them better options overall, and there would be some room to expand the width of certain attack paths, since that might be a problem as well. Have you gotten the analyzer to work? That would help. On a side note, I like the dead-end base. The one near your main is actually easier to hold for the opponent, so harassment becomes more encouraged that way. Keep that feature for sure.


This is insignificant, it's would be nice to see players/metagame adapting to the map and not the map adapting to the players/metagame

I'm tired of watching the same games on map which are alike ( 3rd easy to get and stuff ) and players that are able to change their style would be rewarded in front of monobuild players
rly ?
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
July 04 2012 16:40 GMT
#9
On July 05 2012 01:22 algue wrote:
This is insignificant, it's would be nice to see players/metagame adapting to the map and not the map adapting to the players/metagame

I'm tired of watching the same games on map which are alike ( 3rd easy to get and stuff ) and players that are able to change their style would be rewarded in front of monobuild players

There needs to be adaptation on both sides. It would of course be completely absurd to make a map with no conventional features and say "hey, live with it". This is perhaps its own debate, all I really have a problem with is the extremely short distance between the center bases, which could stand to be shortened. This doesn't have anything to with the metagame or adaptation, but rather making it so it's not a winner's base, which really adds nothing to gameplay.

I like the map, it's got potential, but it's got some things which need changing to make it a serious contender. Just trying to help here.
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
Syphon8
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada298 Posts
July 04 2012 16:42 GMT
#10
I have no idea how you did these aesthetics, but as for the layout; it's a wee bit too choked up. I don't think Z would be able to effectively hold the areas of the map they need to before Hive tech.
',:/
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
July 04 2012 16:43 GMT
#11
Change day time to hight and will be more awesome
Semmo
Profile Joined June 2011
Korea (South)627 Posts
July 05 2012 01:43 GMT
#12
On July 04 2012 20:33 KapsyL wrote:
oh man, this looks so fun ! i really like the whole virtual style
i like that there are so many attackpaths but i wonder if the thirds might be too hard to take with them both being on lowground
in ZvT i could see a issue with tanks on so many diffrent levels (high/low grounds) but i also feel this might be very good map for alot of flanking so it might just not be a issue with tanks at all. looks great anyway good job !


Thanks for the feedback - Whenever I make a conventional map, I want to make the theme unconventional.
I might make the aggressive third on the same ground as the center.
I thought about that about the third and so thats why i made 3 entrances to it, so it would be less effective - but we'll see.


On July 04 2012 22:36 PandaZerg wrote:
looks funny!
Personally, I would try to reduce path distance between NAt and third.


Yeah, the reason why it's like that is because i wanted the main to be impervious to blink. I might change that and make everything compact, hence close diet from nat to third.


On July 04 2012 23:23 Plexa wrote:
.... thats ... so ... trippy....

Yeah man.


On July 04 2012 23:49 EcstatiC wrote:
woah awesome

Your username agrees.


On July 05 2012 00:32 NewSunshine wrote:
sup? ^^
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339069

Anyway, to the layout:

The forward 3rd's are a bit suicidal, if both players try to take it, they are going to be sooooo close to each other. Horizontal spawns on Entombed Valley are hated primarily for this reason, so I don't see much reason to choose it as a 3rd base. Also, why has it only got 1 geyser? Other than that, I feel there are a lot of choke points, at every point on the map, without very many wide open areas. It seems to me that a Protoss deathball would have no problem moving out to attack, since there's always a choke to make for a favorable engagement. I think the map would be made better if you were to pull the 2 3rd bases closer to the main, it would make them better options overall, and there would be some room to expand the width of certain attack paths, since that might be a problem as well. Have you gotten the analyzer to work? That would help. On a side note, I like the dead-end base. The one near your main is actually easier to hold for the opponent, so harassment becomes more encouraged that way. Keep that feature for sure.

These last 2 points are less crucial, but 1, the map really has no aesthetics. I've tried using force field walls like you have, but to do it properly takes a lot of work. In the map I linked to above, they're used with invisible LoS blockers, so consider that, but more importantly try to come up with a more cohesive theme. Like I said, this isn't so important, just something to think about. 2, the mineral lines look a bit strange, perhaps repeated a lot as well. Again, not important, just something to pick up along the way.

Uh why are you advertising your map? I didn't use forcefield walls like you did, I edited the data so now it looks quite different from the original wall - the animation is not there too. Forward 3rd is not suicidal - you actually expand in the attack path, so if you PF it up there, you can defend more easily.
Yeah I wanted to have dead end bases for sure. I think the theme is fine - it's very consistent, I feel anyways. it's suppose to look simple, but I might add some other things. Easier defensive third, sure. I'll look into that.


On July 05 2012 01:09 Skyblueone wrote:
Please when you do such awsome maps, put them also on the EU server.

I don't have a EU server account . Perhaps you could publish it, haha.


This is insignificant, it's would be nice to see players/metagame adapting to the map and not the map adapting to the players/metagame

I'm tired of watching the same games on map which are alike ( 3rd easy to get and stuff ) and players that are able to change their style would be rewarded in front of monobuild players

Yeah, I wanted the main and the natural to be defended easily and the third to be a little harder - but I guess that might just break the metagame.



There needs to be adaptation on both sides. It would of course be completely absurd to make a map with no conventional features and say "hey, live with it". This is perhaps its own debate, all I really have a problem with is the extremely short distance between the center bases, which could stand to be shortened. This doesn't have anything to with the metagame or adaptation, but rather making it so it's not a winner's base, which really adds nothing to gameplay.

I like the map, it's got potential, but it's got some things which need changing to make it a serious contender. Just trying to help here.

The center bases are not THAT close together - and hey why not? the bases act as a zone, so you have to take alternate attack paths. In TvZ for example, if you take a forward third, you can secure one attack path, forcing zerg to go to the other two.


On July 05 2012 01:42 Syphon8 wrote:
I have no idea how you did these aesthetics, but as for the layout; it's a wee bit too choked up. I don't think Z would be able to effectively hold the areas of the map they need to before Hive tech.

Data, Data my friend.
Yeah I can see it's a bit choky. I'll try to change that.


On July 05 2012 01:43 Existor wrote:
Change day time to hight and will be more awesome

Lemme try that.
Mapmaker of Frost, Fruitland and Bridgehead
Qwyn
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2781 Posts
July 05 2012 01:51 GMT
#13
Very very pretty. I love the layout, especially of the mains.

Also, I second nighttime conversion, lol.
"Think of the hysteria following the realization that they consciously consume babies and raise the dead people from their graves" - N0
ihasaKAROT
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4730 Posts
July 05 2012 07:00 GMT
#14
The cube 2, Hypercube!
KCCO!
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
July 05 2012 07:35 GMT
#15
On July 05 2012 16:00 ihasaKAROT wrote:
The cube 2, Hypercube!

Nah, Hypercube was all white mostly and sometimes colored with some hi-tech traps.
ihasaKAROT
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4730 Posts
July 05 2012 09:12 GMT
#16
Just made me think of it
KCCO!
Rkynick
Profile Joined December 2011
85 Posts
July 05 2012 09:28 GMT
#17
Middle two expansions will never be taken, I think.
Semmo
Profile Joined June 2011
Korea (South)627 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-05 23:40:24
July 05 2012 13:18 GMT
#18
On July 05 2012 18:28 Rkynick wrote:
Middle two expansions will never be taken, I think.


Has been taken in test games by aggressive terrans. Planetary fortress covers one of the attack paths if you expand at centre
Mapmaker of Frost, Fruitland and Bridgehead
SigmaFiE
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States333 Posts
July 08 2012 05:51 GMT
#19
Just thought I'd share this test game with you. It is probably not the best game (in fact I am sure it isn't because I was playing -- mad props to Paperboat though as he offraced me with Terran, and than crushed (and I mean I was a piece of paper that he ripped in two) on the next match (different map). Just food for thought -- IMO, if Protoss can get to collosi it will be tough to dealt with due to how the highground pretty consistently runs across the length (southwest to northeast) of the map.

But it is a very fun map. Good job. I'd like you to push the aesthetics a little further as they were pretty repetitive and not in a good way. Just vary it a little bit more.

Paperboat vs Odysseus on Virtual Battle
https://johnemerson.artstation.com/
Semmo
Profile Joined June 2011
Korea (South)627 Posts
July 08 2012 07:16 GMT
#20
On July 08 2012 14:51 SigmaFiE wrote:
Just thought I'd share this test game with you. It is probably not the best game (in fact I am sure it isn't because I was playing -- mad props to Paperboat though as he offraced me with Terran, and than crushed (and I mean I was a piece of paper that he ripped in two) on the next match (different map). Just food for thought -- IMO, if Protoss can get to collosi it will be tough to dealt with due to how the highground pretty consistently runs across the length (southwest to northeast) of the map.

But it is a very fun map. Good job. I'd like you to push the aesthetics a little further as they were pretty repetitive and not in a good way. Just vary it a little bit more.

Paperboat vs Odysseus on Virtual Battle


ahh - this is the old version xD but thanks. Yeah I'm not sure what to do with aesthetics, as it has to be in theme, which right now none of the doodads are like that.
Mapmaker of Frost, Fruitland and Bridgehead
Semmo
Profile Joined June 2011
Korea (South)627 Posts
July 08 2012 07:31 GMT
#21
Map Update: This time, published in US

[image loading]
Mapmaker of Frost, Fruitland and Bridgehead
KapsyL
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden704 Posts
July 08 2012 19:00 GMT
#22
Could you please give some information on what you have updated? It might be me being tired but I cant see much diffrence?
Also i wonder, how big are ramps @the ends of the middle highground? I figure its more then 1 forcefield but i wonder if it could be better with a slightly bigger ramp? (For bigger units like ultralisks and thors sake..?)
Jurg Jurg Jurg
KapsyL
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden704 Posts
July 08 2012 19:01 GMT
#23
Also, could you please upload on EU? I would definetly like to try it out.
Jurg Jurg Jurg
Semmo
Profile Joined June 2011
Korea (South)627 Posts
July 08 2012 23:57 GMT
#24
On July 09 2012 04:00 KapsyL wrote:
Could you please give some information on what you have updated? It might be me being tired but I cant see much diffrence?
Also i wonder, how big are ramps @the ends of the middle highground? I figure its more then 1 forcefield but i wonder if it could be better with a slightly bigger ramp? (For bigger units like ultralisks and thors sake..?)


Center thirds have been put to higher ground, meaning level 2.

The center is now a big cliff at level 3.
At the end of middle highground? I think 3 or 2 forcefield wide.
Mapmaker of Frost, Fruitland and Bridgehead
KapsyL
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden704 Posts
July 09 2012 23:38 GMT
#25
Ok thanks. looking great, good luck sir!
Jurg Jurg Jurg
WhiteKnight
Profile Joined December 2009
New Zealand134 Posts
July 10 2012 00:28 GMT
#26
Looks like a cool map, would love to try it. Only problem is a Zerg player might as well GG at the beginning as Zerg have the obvious advantage out in the open and there are no obvious open areas where Terran/Toss have the advantage at chokes. Actually some of the areas might not be too bad but toss and terran can always fall back to the choke.
Semmo
Profile Joined June 2011
Korea (South)627 Posts
July 10 2012 01:40 GMT
#27
On July 10 2012 09:28 WhiteKnight wrote:
Looks like a cool map, would love to try it. Only problem is a Zerg player might as well GG at the beginning as Zerg have the obvious advantage out in the open and there are no obvious open areas where Terran/Toss have the advantage at chokes. Actually some of the areas might not be too bad but toss and terran can always fall back to the choke.


Isn't that with every map? Cloud kingdom, people engage at chokes, they back up to the chokes
Ohana not so much

Daybreak, there's that dynamic at the natural to third and to the center.
I guess the map could be more open, thanks for the feedback!
Mapmaker of Frost, Fruitland and Bridgehead
OxyGenesis
Profile Joined May 2012
United Kingdom281 Posts
July 10 2012 09:53 GMT
#28
The 2 low ground 'dimples' in the top right and bottom left seem fairly useless. In fact, I don't really see why anyone would go anywhere near the top right and bottom left, those areas don't really have much in them.

As for the aesthetics, I originally didn't like them very much but they are growing on me. You could perhaps try messing with the specular in the lighting to make it more 'glowy'? Not sure about the fog colour either.
Maker of Maps inc. Vector, Uncanny Valley and Fissure | Co-Founder of SC2Melee.net
Derpmallow
Profile Joined October 2011
United States33 Posts
July 10 2012 13:57 GMT
#29
On July 10 2012 18:53 OxyGenesis wrote:
The 2 low ground 'dimples' in the top right and bottom left seem fairly useless. In fact, I don't really see why anyone would go anywhere near the top right and bottom left, those areas don't really have much in them.

As for the aesthetics, I originally didn't like them very much but they are growing on me. You could perhaps try messing with the specular in the lighting to make it more 'glowy'? Not sure about the fog colour either.

I think the point of them is to make those corner bases more viable, due to the positional disadvantage that comes with attacking up a ramp like that. With that said, though, it seems like the number of ramps in the center circumvents that, and might actually make taking bases too difficult. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to bring that trio of ramps down to just two ramps, or even just one?
Semmo
Profile Joined June 2011
Korea (South)627 Posts
July 10 2012 23:09 GMT
#30
On July 10 2012 18:53 OxyGenesis wrote:
The 2 low ground 'dimples' in the top right and bottom left seem fairly useless. In fact, I don't really see why anyone would go anywhere near the top right and bottom left, those areas don't really have much in them.

As for the aesthetics, I originally didn't like them very much but they are growing on me. You could perhaps try messing with the specular in the lighting to make it more 'glowy'? Not sure about the fog colour either.

The Yellow Boxes show unpathable terrain, meaning that you have to go through the dimple if you want to get to the corner bases as the attacker, which gives you some defensive capabilities if you get there in time - I'll look for better uses of space, though. Thanks.


On July 10 2012 22:57 Derpmallow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2012 18:53 OxyGenesis wrote:
The 2 low ground 'dimples' in the top right and bottom left seem fairly useless. In fact, I don't really see why anyone would go anywhere near the top right and bottom left, those areas don't really have much in them.

As for the aesthetics, I originally didn't like them very much but they are growing on me. You could perhaps try messing with the specular in the lighting to make it more 'glowy'? Not sure about the fog colour either.

I think the point of them is to make those corner bases more viable, due to the positional disadvantage that comes with attacking up a ramp like that. With that said, though, it seems like the number of ramps in the center circumvents that, and might actually make taking bases too difficult. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to bring that trio of ramps down to just two ramps, or even just one?

You can't make them more glowy, and people complained about being too bright So yeah. Only brighter, not glowier.
If I make it 1 ramp, then siege tanks become way too powerful you see I'll try 2, maybe that'll work better.
Mapmaker of Frost, Fruitland and Bridgehead
uikos
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States132 Posts
July 11 2012 00:15 GMT
#31
oh my god xDDD ahahaha regardless of map base locations, etc, this is totally what I imagine playing starcraft under the influence of LSD looks like. ahaha oh my god. xD this is brilliant. great job great job!
I'm in love with Hero~
Semmo
Profile Joined June 2011
Korea (South)627 Posts
July 11 2012 23:55 GMT
#32
On July 11 2012 09:15 uikos wrote:
oh my god xDDD ahahaha regardless of map base locations, etc, this is totally what I imagine playing starcraft under the influence of LSD looks like. ahaha oh my god. xD this is brilliant. great job great job!


O.O
Mapmaker of Frost, Fruitland and Bridgehead
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 512
Hyuk 310
910 230
Killer 76
Dewaltoss 58
Shinee 34
Mind 28
NotJumperer 27
ZergMaN 27
Bale 21
[ Show more ]
yabsab 19
Noble 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe130
League of Legends
JimRising 471
Counter-Strike
olofmeister892
ceh9552
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2063
Khaldor506
Other Games
singsing1021
Sick241
XBOCT210
Mew2King148
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick732
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH148
• LUISG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2315
League of Legends
• Jankos1114
• Stunt548
Other Games
• WagamamaTV73
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 27m
Stellar Fest
4h 27m
The PondCast
1d 1h
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.