• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:59
CEST 16:59
KST 23:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8028 users

[M] (2) TPW Lunar Colony

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Normal
SmashHammer
Profile Joined January 2011
United States148 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-07 22:33:55
February 05 2012 23:16 GMT
#1
[image loading]


Author: SmashHammer
Map Bounds: 118x162
Nat-Nat Rush Distance: 135.6
Available: NA (currently)

Lunar Colony is my first map for team TPW! I intended for the layout to not favor any one style over another. One of the main features is a late game backdoor into the main. Once the third is mined out it opens up the main and lets players more easily reinforce their far bases. If the player is still on one base they can sent extra workers to distance mine down the ramp from 5 patches, or even put down a macro hatch/cc. There are losb preventing warp-ins through the backdoor. Another key feature of this map is the central high grounds. It is necessary to hold them to protect the aggresive fourth base and sixth base. The central XWT on this map helps to encourage lategame fighting across the central divide. Other things to note are that the outer walls aren't pathable and help strengthen air play. The wall around the natural has gaps to prevent mutas and banshees from over abusing the wall.

Overview:
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Analyzer:
+ Show Spoiler +

Nat-to-Nat Distance:+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Main-to-Main Distance:+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Summary:+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Extra Pics:
+ Show Spoiler +
Old lighting:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


New lighting:
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]




TPW Mapping - theplanetaryworkshop.com
IveReturned
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Turkey258 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-05 23:30:19
February 05 2012 23:29 GMT
#2
Wow.

This definitely IS and should be a lunar colony.

I like the creativity of aesthetics.

Edit: but no parking doesnt make sense.
DYEAlabaster
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada1009 Posts
February 05 2012 23:49 GMT
#3
So I take it that you can't get past the mineralwall at the third until it's mined out. An interesting feature for sure, but could you provide a little more detail about specifically what you mad in mind for it?
Mieszko
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden25 Posts
February 06 2012 00:33 GMT
#4
Congratulations to your first map under the TPW banner!

I like the theme alot, i think you pulled it off nicely, it really got that lunar look. I also like the layout, it's very interesting. However i would rather see it without the watchtower, i do think that it might be a bit powerful in TvT. Another thing i wanna point out is the backdoor into the main, i like it, it's something new. I might be a bit biased on this point tho, since im currently working on something similar myself.

I would love if TPW could make some pro matches happen on this map!
hoby2000
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States918 Posts
February 06 2012 00:58 GMT
#5
On February 06 2012 08:49 DYEAlabaster wrote:
So I take it that you can't get past the mineralwall at the third until it's mined out. An interesting feature for sure, but could you provide a little more detail about specifically what you mad in mind for it?


I am also interested what you had in mind, because like DYEAlabaster said, it's an interesting feature and I can see multiple purposes... but I'm more interested in it's intended purpose.


Either way, you've done a fine job of creating a unique 1v1 map. I had this reply written for another thread (which I'm not sure if I actually posted or not...) about how eventually people will stop using the Bel'Shir Beach model for 1v1 maps because of the cycle of creativity... and now you have done it!
A lesson without pain is meaningless for nothing can be gained without giving something in return.
robih
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria1086 Posts
February 06 2012 01:18 GMT
#6
the mpa looks awesome
i like the idea of the minerals blocking the entrance until they are mined out

overall from overview the map reminds me a bit of crossfire because everything seems so narrow.
zergs might dislike it
SmashHammer
Profile Joined January 2011
United States148 Posts
February 06 2012 01:28 GMT
#7
@IveReturned
Thats what I was aiming for Also I accidently changed that doodad to "no parking" while making the map and it gave me a few laughs so I left it in. Its an easy fix if people don't like it.

@DYWAlabaster & hoby2000
I intend for it to be a late game backdoor used for opening up the main and making it easier to reinforce the far bases. Early game it can also be used for a little extra income if you don't expand and also have your main over-saturated. Using it early also makes it mine out faster which can help late game.

@Mieszko
Thats a good point about the tower. When making the layout I tried multiple other configurations each having two towers. Unfortunately they all gave way too much vision. So at this point its either one tower in the middle or no towers. I think the benefit it gives to scouting early game pushes is too important to remove it. Testing will tell. Good luck with your map!

@robih
Thanks! I tried to counteract some of the chokiness by providing multiple close flank routes to some of the strong positions. The times I've played on it so far haven't seemed to bad. But if testing comes up differently I can widen a few of the paths pretty easily.

@all
Thanks for the feedback!
TPW Mapping - theplanetaryworkshop.com
MarcusRife
Profile Joined March 2011
343 Posts
February 06 2012 01:39 GMT
#8
I really like the map. I'm unsure about the relevance of the mineral blocked back door given the amount of time it takes to mine it out. It is an interesting idea. I suppose testing is required. As a Zerg player I find that the chokes are not too small. I am not a fan of the lighting. Colors are really muted.
Exigaet
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada355 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-06 02:29:15
February 06 2012 02:28 GMT
#9
Nevermind.
0neder
Profile Joined July 2009
United States3733 Posts
February 06 2012 04:11 GMT
#10
Great colorway! I'd like lighting to be a little brighter though, a little more stark and less 09h00 if you get my drift. Think moon landing!
XenoX101
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia729 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-06 15:11:32
February 06 2012 15:11 GMT
#11
Looks great, only area I can see improving aesthetics-wise is perhaps making it a little more 'cratery' on the inside as it seems almost entirely flat at the moment.

From a gameplay perspective there are a few potential problem areas I can think of..

- The overly large air space around the map seen in the overview (not sure if it translates in-game, its easily fixed though)
- The overly convenient third esp. compared to the size of the map. I can't see many games being played out with 2 base all-ins because of how close and easy to defend the third is, and while its always good to promote macro games it might be too much so like was the case with Calm Before The Storm.
- The sheer significance of high ground + the lack of joint high ground. This I think will mean players will turtle more (perhaps too much) on their own high ground since trying to cross means fighting on the low ground vs the opponent's own high ground army.
- The ability for a terran to take control of your half of the map by sieging your high ground
- The high number of ramps might make it difficult to predict enemy movement and position yourself well against an incoming army, luck might play more of a part unless players are constantly scouting or covering all the paths leading to their army and bases.

These are just some thoughts though, great job overall, I'm really liking whats coming out of TPW lately as its so different to what I'm used to seeing .
Randomaccount#77123
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States5003 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-06 16:20:55
February 06 2012 16:19 GMT
#12
--- Nuked ---
mangoloid
Profile Joined September 2010
100 Posts
February 06 2012 22:09 GMT
#13
This is a very very cool map. My one concern is the watch tower; I feel like it's current spot would play out very awkward in the late game (when armies want to sit at watch towers and control their expos). Having not seen any late game examples, though, I can't say that with any certainty. I would love to see some games.

Also, on every other map I have seen the mineral-ramp block used, it's felt like something of a gimmick, but here I feel it really works. It makes expo progression feel much more natural. I love this layout.
SmashHammer
Profile Joined January 2011
United States148 Posts
February 07 2012 23:00 GMT
#14
I updated the lighting to remove the washed out look. There is more color and it is overall slightly brighter now. New pictures are in the extra pics section.

I'm unsure about the relevance of the mineral blocked back door given the amount of time it takes to mine it out.

It shouldn't be very relevent at any point in the game. My intention with this mineral block was to add in a new and unused feature while not making it an overarching gimmick of the map. Hopefully the colors look better now

Great colorway! I'd like lighting to be a little brighter though, a little more stark and less 09h00 if you get my drift. Think moon landing!

I tried to redo the lighting with this post in mind!

Looks great, only area I can see improving aesthetics-wise is perhaps making it a little more 'cratery' on the inside as it seems almost entirely flat at the moment.

From a gameplay perspective there are a few potential problem areas I can think of..

- The overly large air space around the map seen in the overview (not sure if it translates in-game, its easily fixed though)
- The overly convenient third esp. compared to the size of the map. I can't see many games being played out with 2 base all-ins because of how close and easy to defend the third is, and while its always good to promote macro games it might be too much so like was the case with Calm Before The Storm.
- The sheer significance of high ground + the lack of joint high ground. This I think will mean players will turtle more (perhaps too much) on their own high ground since trying to cross means fighting on the low ground vs the opponent's own high ground army.
- The ability for a terran to take control of your half of the map by sieging your high ground
- The high number of ramps might make it difficult to predict enemy movement and position yourself well against an incoming army, luck might play more of a part unless players are constantly scouting or covering all the paths leading to their army and bases.

These are just some thoughts though, great job overall, I'm really liking whats coming out of TPW lately as its so different to what I'm used to seeing .

The playable borders for this map are right up against the edges of the walls. If you check out the analyzer pic I believe it only shows the playable area. Regarding the third I think that the nat-to-nat distance counteracts how close the third is to the natural. The XWT helps to prevent turtling in this case by giving the attacking player vision up the ramp. Also with all the attack paths I think it would be difficult for terran to complete camp the middle divide without spreading themselves too thin. The large number of ramps and attack paths is my favorite style of map, I think it gives the more skilled player a larger advantage.

It's actually already quite open as it should be, but I would consider yet increasing the openness of the chokes at the far top left and far bottom right bases.

I actually reduced their size before posting because I thought that the base was less interesting when the ramp and choke are the same size. I'll look into this more!


Also, on every other map I have seen the mineral-ramp block used, it's felt like something of a gimmick, but here I feel it really works. It makes expo progression feel much more natural. I love this layout.

I am also concerned about the effects the tower will have on lategame. On one hand I like that it reduces the power of turtling on the highgrounds, but I don't like that it completely negates the ramps. I'm working on getting more testing soon.

@all
Thanks everyone for the feedback!
TPW Mapping - theplanetaryworkshop.com
Namrufus
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States396 Posts
February 08 2012 01:07 GMT
#15

Show nested quote +

Great colorway! I'd like lighting to be a little brighter though, a little more stark and less 09h00 if you get my drift. Think moon landing!


I tried to redo the lighting with this post in mind!


reduce ambient lighting imo, without an atmosphere like earth to reflect light around, a moon planet would have very dark shadows: http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2006/03jan_moonshadows/ (look at the part that begins "dark shadows"). less ambient light would create a harsher contrast between the light areas and the shadows like you see in photos of the moon landing.

(though too dark might hamper gameplay)
This is it... the alpaca lips.
SmashHammer
Profile Joined January 2011
United States148 Posts
February 08 2012 01:26 GMT
#16
reduce ambient lighting imo, without an atmosphere like earth to reflect light around, a moon planet would have very dark shadows: http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2006/03jan_moonshadows/ (look at the part that begins "dark shadows"). less ambient light would create a harsher contrast between the light areas and the shadows like you see in photos of the moon landing.

(though too dark might hamper gameplay)


I tried doing something like that but really bright areas and dark areas not only hurts the eyes but doesn't really look that good in my opinion. More contrast in lighting also changes what the textures look like in a less than satisfactory way. I see where you are going, and I agree that it would look really cool in vanity pictures, but it isn't very good when playing the game.
TPW Mapping - theplanetaryworkshop.com
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 08 2012 02:26 GMT
#17
Ha, very nice. I thought initially that the ramps behind the natural were pathable, could have made for interesting strategies.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SidianTheBard
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2475 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-08 04:58:12
February 08 2012 04:57 GMT
#18
I love the look of this map a lot. From the lunar sand to the "bridge" look. So good.

The only random suggestion I can come up with would be I dislike the placement of the 4th at the moment. It feels like it's just shoved in there kind of. I'm almost wondering what it'd be like if you just moved the corner bases (SE and NW corner bases) closer to the center and then you could just get rid of the base that is the current 4th right now.

Like this:
[image loading]
Creator of Abyssal Reef, Ascension to Aiur, Battle on the Boardwalk, Habitation Station, Honorgrounds, IPL Darkness Falls, King's Cove, Korhal Carnage Knockout & Moonlight Madness.
yakitate304
Profile Joined April 2009
United States655 Posts
February 08 2012 06:44 GMT
#19
Wow, I love it. Tons of options for flanks, without making it a big blob of open space, or a choke-fest. Love all the elevated paths and the mineral blocking 3rd - really nice work all around. I'd love to play here.
Yaki's Streaming Madness: twitch.tv/YakiSC ||| FRB Grand Tournament Organizer ||| @YakiStarCraft ||| Youtube.com/YakiStarCraft
CaptainCrush
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States785 Posts
February 08 2012 12:25 GMT
#20
Looks so simple at first glance but its really not. I will have to give this one a shot! I really like the minerals at the bottom of the ramp. Can you not pass them at all until they have been mined?
Aunvilgod
Profile Joined December 2011
2653 Posts
February 08 2012 12:55 GMT
#21
M-M-M-M-MacroCCmadness
ilovegroov | Blizzards mapmaker(s?) suck ass | #1 Protoss hater
FlopTurnReaver
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Switzerland1980 Posts
February 08 2012 13:47 GMT
#22
Looks interesting, I don't think I've ever seen a map with an expanding pattern like this. Not so sure though if I like that backdoor. It's either good and bad for Terran. They get a free inbase mineral only base but can get MULEs stuck on the wrong side. Nevertheless I hope this'll be played in some tournament so we can see how all this works out.
Check out @MapOfTheMonth on Twitter and under http://bit.ly/motmorg
SmashHammer
Profile Joined January 2011
United States148 Posts
February 09 2012 06:20 GMT
#23

The only random suggestion I can come up with would be I dislike the placement of the 4th at the moment. It feels like it's just shoved in there kind of. I'm almost wondering what it'd be like if you just moved the corner bases (SE and NW corner bases) closer to the center and then you could just get rid of the base that is the current 4th right now.


That is an interesting idea. But there are a few reasons I don't think it would work out very well in terms of flow. First off is the air space. In this case I tried to put the outer two bases as close to the edge as possible to prevent too much late-drop/muta/prism play on those bases. The main/natural/third already have a lot of air space around them and I don't really like maps where every base has a large gap behind it. Secondly is that the central base is what I would consider the second minor gimmick of the map because it is so close to the cliff edge, in-fact there isn't any space behind the minerals. In order to defend it from ranged units the player must take the position behind the base. In this case I think that only a terran player would want it as a fourth base because tanks can help them defend the cliff without moving their army to far from their other bases.

M-M-M-M-MacroCCmadness


A macro nexus would be awsome XD

Looks interesting, I don't think I've ever seen a map with an expanding pattern like this. Not so sure though if I like that backdoor. It's either good and bad for Terran. They get a free inbase mineral only base but can get MULEs stuck on the wrong side. Nevertheless I hope this'll be played in some tournament so we can see how all this works out.


One thing to consider with the backdoor and mining from it is that the workers are very vulnerable. Imagine one or two infestors/templar/hellions run up and kill everythink mining there (might need a scan for hellions). The only time a player would mine from it is when they don't have the third which lets a few units run up take some shots and move back without losing anything. Also it will mine out the minerals faster and open up the path earlier in the game for counters. In terms of mules the player will just have to manually land them on the proper side if they want to take advantage of it.

@all
Thank you for the feedback!
TPW Mapping - theplanetaryworkshop.com
Zenoali
Profile Joined February 2012
1 Post
February 09 2012 09:03 GMT
#24
Would Blink Stalker b able to get thru the mineral wall ramp? I LOVE the look of map!
Apom
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
France656 Posts
February 09 2012 21:02 GMT
#25
There's already a Blizzard map by the name of Lunar Colony V (currently active in 2v2 ladder). Maybe it's worth reconsidering your map's name ?
NullCurrent
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden245 Posts
February 09 2012 21:50 GMT
#26
On February 09 2012 18:03 Zenoali wrote:
Would Blink Stalker b able to get thru the mineral wall ramp? I LOVE the look of map!


There are LoS blockers there, so you'd need an observer or some other flying unit to be able to blink there, so it is less advantageous compared to blinking across the normal main cliff as you would be on lowground.
The Planetary Workshop - TPW - Mapmaking Team
SmashHammer
Profile Joined January 2011
United States148 Posts
February 10 2012 22:27 GMT
#27
There's already a Blizzard map by the name of Lunar Colony V (currently active in 2v2 ladder). Maybe it's worth reconsidering your map's name ?

I didn't know that. Unfortunately I've already tried a few names that I liked and they were already taken. So I think I want to stick with this one. At least there is still a small difference in the name. : (
TPW Mapping - theplanetaryworkshop.com
Deleted User 135096
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3624 Posts
February 10 2012 22:44 GMT
#28
whoah I'm intrigued by this map, oh and mineral walls, neat!
Administrator
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1334
ComeBackTV 637
SteadfastSC476
TaKeTV 391
LamboSC2263
IndyStarCraft 139
Rex138
EnkiAlexander 55
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 476
LamboSC2 263
ProTech143
IndyStarCraft 139
Rex 138
BRAT_OK 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41777
Shuttle 2548
EffOrt 869
Horang2 785
Light 774
Mini 714
Soma 429
firebathero 349
Stork 344
BeSt 326
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 287
Snow 249
Rush 245
ggaemo 223
ZerO 167
Leta 153
Pusan 78
hero 75
Sharp 56
Killer 54
Shinee 39
sorry 39
Mind 37
Shine 32
Mong 31
ToSsGirL 30
Yoon 30
Bale 25
Trap 23
soO 22
Sexy 21
Terrorterran 19
Free 17
Sacsri 13
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc9512
Dendi957
qojqva727
Fuzer 204
420jenkins144
Counter-Strike
markeloff712
fl0m331
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1991
crisheroes1264
XaKoH 172
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo921
Liquid`VortiX196
Hui .193
ArmadaUGS152
QueenE103
Mew2King94
Trikslyr24
Railgan20
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile114
• Gemini_19 10
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 16
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2173
League of Legends
• Nemesis2685
• Jankos2353
• TFBlade880
Other Games
• WagamamaTV209
• Shiphtur64
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 1m
Stellar Fest
22h 1m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.