• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:29
CEST 08:29
KST 15:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8928 users

0309 TSLGamtjaXP TSLiNcontZ - Page 3

Forum Index > Replays
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
January 18 2010 01:39 GMT
#41
dude i just said every point you've made is wrong, now you come back with "ur ignorant and stupid." It's like as if I said your mom eats a lot, then you respond with, well yea your moms FAT.

Rebirthoflegend from reading all of your posts over the years I find you incredibly stupid and ignorant. Make me wonder how you've survived for this long, you are like Ganfei 2.0.
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
January 18 2010 01:48 GMT
#42
sorry rebirthoflegend I just found out you're monkeyspanker, forget everything i've said and enjoy your life.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
January 18 2010 02:18 GMT
#43
lololol
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 18 2010 05:22 GMT
#44
Yet you fail to ever say anything to contradict what I have said? Yeah you're right, blanket statements that say absolutely nothing while providing no evidence or anything to contradict anything I said. If you would like I would LOVE to go over each one of these games in detail and explain every moment where they are shitty and how the games were shameless self promotion and just overall shitty.

The game against Ghosta somehow was even worse then this game, yet was still posted.

Lol and I also find it hilarious that you basically throw exactly what I said back into my face before even realizing I had AKA's. On this account I play mainly mafia and have never been banned. So how this
Rebirthoflegend from reading all of your posts over the years I find you incredibly stupid and ignorant. Make me wonder how you've survived for this long, you are like Ganfei 2.0.

Makes any sense is behind me. If you would like I could find plenty of posts where you make an ass out of yourself. GL finding those on Rebirthoflegend like you claim to have found.

Well, I hope you are done being a complete moron Zulu, because you have honestly said nothing and any moron with a brain could see that. Even the little Ultralisk that barely could. Although I doubt he will try to make someone whose defending him look like the idiot he is.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
January 18 2010 06:38 GMT
#45
checkmate zulu. He is simply too much for us. I say we whimper and admit defeat. He has us pegged. I'm terrible at SC and an idiot and you've never said anything of value. It just needed to be laid out for us really clearly.. i think we understand now who/what we are though.

Thanks monkeyspanker

btw how is the pill operation going? has your grandmother caught on to you ripping off her drugs to sell to people yet?
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 18 2010 08:16 GMT
#46
Well I was about to say how I never called you stupid, only Zulu. But you clearly are illiterate since the pill thing you are referring to has nothing to do with me besides the fact I wrote about it. I guess reading comprehension can't be everyone's strong point.

Some of your play can be interesting inc, don't get me wrong. You can get some clever little plays/builds, but overall your macro and muta micro are just below the standards of top tier players. It just works out well on ladders.

But yes, I agree I am too much for you. I am after all, a legend.

Nothing at all to feel ashamed about, but don't worry. If we continue this back and forth stuff eventually my ADD might make me forget about it, but for the meantime I am at home sick with Mono and have literally nothing better to do.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
January 18 2010 20:02 GMT
#47
Please, I am interested to have my career/skills defined by you.. continue to tell me how I am.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 19 2010 17:09 GMT
#48
NP INC. I will just summarize everything I said because I demand the last word.

You do well on ladders because you have gimmicky play that can nab you a few wins as well as a good understanding of the game overall from playing it for 11 years.

Your macro and muta micro are horrendous and generally I would say as a rule you can rarely produce a good game, especially in ZvT which is so dependent on mutalisk harass. Your ZvP is weak as the game showed and the only reason you pulled it out of your ass is because your opponent faltered in his late game unit transition.

I would happily go over each one of your ghosta and gamtja reps and point out why they are bad and shouldn't be posted if you would like. The only reason Ghosta lost is because he wanted to try and finish you asap and earn his 130 points and move onto his next opponent and you managed to just barely hang on with swarm until he tapped out his resources, congrats.

Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
January 20 2010 08:32 GMT
#49
lol

Yep I can only do well in ladders. Like that WCG USA 2007 ladder that had so few terrans. Or that TLT2 ladder where I took 4th losing to Testie. Or the Pan American Championship where I beat that terrible terran gosi[terran] 4-2 who is now in TSL2 top 16.. yeah I could go on but we get the point, I am garbage!

I don't see any problem with your summary of my career. Seems completely fair and well scoped.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 20 2010 18:31 GMT
#50
You are straying off from the main point of those replays you posted sucking horrendously. That series was so long ago, I doubt you could win 1 game of a Bo7 today against gosi[terran].

Overall congrats on you starcraft career! I don't care about that, my main point was that this replay sucks and I don't know why you are posting crappy self promoting replays of you playing a very mediocre game that wasn't anything special and barely managed to win.

The game was just sloppy and not even entertaining.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
January 20 2010 21:50 GMT
#51
uh lol YOU strayed off the point when you started talking about my mechanics, bad muta harrass and overall gameplay.. results speak for themself hence my point.

Also don't be sure sure about gosi[terran] .. but that would be nitpicking if I pointed it out NOW since everything you have been saying up until this point has completely come out of your ass why would I start to care now rofl?

The reps are fine. Not amazing but fine. YOu are the only person who is a big enough douche to make it an issue.. but again, I'm talking to the guy who wanted his 2v2v2 bgh games uploaded roflflfll
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 21 2010 02:06 GMT
#52
I swear to god, I know a lot of people say sarcasm gets lost on the internet, but seriously? Why the fuck would anyone watch a 2x2x2x2 game? I have no fucking idea how you could think I was serious about that.

I play ladder too, I was using the BGH games as an example of why a game going over 50 minutes isn't a reason to be uploaded.

Your bad macro/muta harass are some of the reasons these replays are bad.

The replays are MEDIOCRE at BEST. Compare the replays you uploaded to any other replay in this section and you will see what I mean. This isn't the gosugamers database where 50 games are uploaded each day with decent to good quality, I have rarely seen a bad replay from this section and you insisting that this replay even comes close to meeting the standards of even a fifth of the other replays in this section is absurd.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
January 21 2010 04:04 GMT
#53
lol incontrol just ignore this thread.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 21 2010 04:06 GMT
#54
yo zulu why don't you go bitch about gretorp more when you didn't even donate.

You contribute just as much here as you do there or anywhere else you post.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-22 03:44:15
January 21 2010 04:21 GMT
#55
monkeyspanker, you made a blog about how you hate your mom and got permbanned, it was like my blog but real. You then made another account, came back, and started berating me for my posting quality and how much I "contribute."
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 21 2010 04:39 GMT
#56
pretend all you want your parents blog was fake, but you know it wasn't. Get back into your little pit of shame where you crawled out from.

My mom is a crazy bitch, if you guys don't want to believe that then don't. I don't really give a shit. You can argue about how I am an ungrateful piece of shit or whatever you would like to say but the truth of the matter is my mom is crazy.

She facebook stalks little kids, makes a FAKE facebook with FAKE pictures in order to FRIEND people that my girlfriend/brother are friends with so she can further stalk them down.

That is just one of many.

But yes, I am sure your mom not taking time off from 2 jobs to buy you a new video card is that fucking horrendous.

CALL CPS!!!

You suck, when is the last time you have found a bad post from me? Here is a hint, my posting meets the TL standards which is why I can get to 1500+ posts without receiving a ban.

You contribute shit to arguments and it just seems like you have an enormous ego, and poor argumentative skills where you have no ability to address any points you just insult and demean and hope your post count makes it look semi reasonable.

That is why Gretorp made you look like a fool, and thats why any other person with half a brain and one hand can make you look like the fool you are.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-21 04:48:32
January 21 2010 04:40 GMT
#57
Oh and let me know next time you can go 1500 posts without getting banned, chances are you can't control the stupidity from bursting out in at least half of them.

Edit: zulu this is my way of saying you are no longer invited to post anywhere I have.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-21 04:53:40
January 21 2010 04:46 GMT
#58
monkeyspanker your mom sounds interesting. What's her facebook so I can befriend her too.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
January 21 2010 06:20 GMT
#59
wait wait waittttttttt

Did monkeyspanker just tell me the standards of the TL.net replay section?

Are you for real monkeyspanker? Do you have any fucking idea who I am roflflflfl?
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 21 2010 18:07 GMT
#60
Deborah Cetrone I believe. I dunno, I have avoided friending her roflll!!!! Her fake one was something like Deanna Caldara with only a picture of a beach. So now what are you going to do? PM her and link her to all the evil little posts I have made? Guess what she has read them all already! LOL!

And yes incontrol, I did just tell you how the majority of TL reps don't suck dick, unless it is you posting reps of yourself.

But apparently I need to find new Chinese banned phrases to put in my signature.
I should ask Chill.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 184
ProTech133
Nina 93
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 194
Dewaltoss 120
Bale 35
sSak 28
ZergMaN 20
Noble 15
NotJumperer 8
Icarus 6
League of Legends
JimRising 644
Other Games
summit1g9743
Sick197
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick880
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2184
League of Legends
• Lourlo1146
• Rush1025
• Stunt803
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 31m
Replay Cast
16h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.