• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:40
CEST 11:40
KST 18:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8385 users

What do you think about SC2 after BlizzCon 2K9? - Page 4

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-25 01:47:30
August 25 2009 01:46 GMT
#61
as long as terrible terrible damage still exists, I don't think that the game is going to be as good as sc1.

that being said, it should still be a pretty cool game/

as other people have said, I'm cautiously optimistic.
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
Liquid_sAviOr
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3 Posts
August 25 2009 02:56 GMT
#62
damn that editor preview was pretty cool, looks like ima need a better video card for SC2 thats IF i buy it...
When few appear many, When many appear few.
Gustav_Wind
Profile Joined July 2008
United States646 Posts
August 25 2009 07:22 GMT
#63
On August 24 2009 20:11 hazelynut wrote:
I didn't realize this until just now when I cracked open SC1, but right now SC1 looks a little emptier and plainer to me. Is this blasphemous?

Even though the game might not be able to produce a platform for any competitive/professional gaming at first, that might be the most exciting part of SCII. We'll get to devise our own BOs and strategies, figuring out the balance in the game ourselves and designing the 3hat muta equivalent against Terran. We get to shape a metagame! What could be more fun than that?


A brand new evolving metagame is going to be exciting, but I think it's a bit too optimistic to think of it as "we get to shape a metagame". As far as competitive play goes, those doing the following will always far outnumber those doing the shaping.
Foreplay
Profile Joined May 2008
United States1154 Posts
August 25 2009 07:39 GMT
#64
am i the only one who thinks Dustin Browder looks kind of like the monk in D3?
Better than Pokebunny
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
August 25 2009 14:17 GMT
#65
I'm not so sure about SC2. It has potential but the graphics are too detailed and messy imo, it's more about looks than gameplay it seems.

Also MBS, ugh. And the fact that they are sooo slow with releasing the game, christ.
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
DreaM)XeRO
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Korea (South)4667 Posts
August 25 2009 14:44 GMT
#66
On August 25 2009 10:46 GHOSTCLAW wrote:
as long as terrible terrible damage still exists, I don't think that the game is going to be as good as sc1.

that being said, it should still be a pretty cool game/

as other people have said, I'm cautiously optimistic.

cw)minsean(ru
A.L.I.E.N.S
Profile Joined August 2009
France3 Posts
August 25 2009 14:52 GMT
#67
On August 25 2009 04:30 danieldrsa wrote:
Seeing so many ppl thinking SC2 is gonna suck is no surprise to me.

Doesnt matter what, wich, who, how, whatever, the game is, it will be bad for them.
Happy these guys dont change nothing and are unheard.

And some ppl even dare to judge balance. I lol soo much when i see these kind of arguments.
I wish they play SC1 Beta and see how bad it was balanced. Based on 2d graphics the game was destined to failure for many ppl, since 3d was the way to go.
Because of that SC1 sucked?
Or the patches made the game the balance greatness it is today?
It doesnt matter, some ppl dont think.

Seeing how cool and how well its turning, SC2 is gonna be the best game ever, for sure.
Blizzard is indeed trying to make the best sequel of all time.


Amen ?
ChaseR
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Norway1004 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-25 16:25:12
August 25 2009 16:18 GMT
#68
I think SC2 is gonna suck some hard balls but regardless of expectations I will give it a try when I get the chance.

If I ever get a new computer and can afford it, then yeah I will buy SC2 right off the shelves if it ever even gets to Norway in time, even thou from when it was announced till this very day I have never been convinced otherwise than that "SC2 is gonna suck "

Time will tell what will eventually happend to the game on a world basis but other than that the loyal fans that we are should support SC2, I may not like Blizzard as much as the old days before WOW came along...but they still have my respect more than any other gaming company out there.

It's SC2 for god fucking`s sake, it's like the DNF of RTS games, the sequel that might have never been, but it's around the corner now creeping along and if you have a computer that can handle it and have some money to spare and don't know better, than buy the game and give it a chance.

However no matter what, ANY FAN of SC that has spent up to 11 years of their lives for this game has to give the sequel to the greatest one-and-only RTS game of all time a chance no matter what your expectations are.

+ Show Spoiler +
SC2 may break my heart and respect for Blizzard
Life is not Fucking Fair and Society is not Fucking Logical - "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"
Musoeun
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States4324 Posts
August 25 2009 16:42 GMT
#69
I'm a fan of the game already.

Concerns: Not entirely sure about the Zerg right now, and the inane macro-hacks have got to go (if you're not clear, this means obelisks and mules and w/e the Zerg have or might have). IMO the thing that made SC what it is is the relative simplicity of the mechanics involved. (Also my micro isn't good enough to be constantly fiddling with some stupid extra mining ability, so I'm biased, though I suppose the reasonable answer is for me to get better - but this is supposed to be a popular-level game, right?)

Real problems: Implementation, also known as being able to play the game. No LAN? Stupid. I understand the whole "no piracy" thing being a problem, but how is this supposed to stop it again? Blizzard becoming EA? Disappointing.
Don't Shoot the Penguins. | Dance, 성은, dance! | Killer FanKlub | Action sucks. | Storm Terran hwaiting.
GunSlinger
Profile Joined June 2006
614 Posts
August 25 2009 20:06 GMT
#70
I am still sooo pissed off about the lack of LAN support. I can understand Blizzard ignoring us about everything else... but not that. If even the minority of fans say that you should put something like LAN in, then do it. They hide behind their "oh, everybody isn't using the internet?" excuse. But that really isn't the issue here. Their is no way you can replicate the lag-free environment LAN gives us, no way. I don't care if Bnet 2 is the best multiplayer server ever in the history of gaming. It just will never replace LAN.
TheTeamLiquidTiger
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States627 Posts
August 26 2009 00:33 GMT
#71
i'm surprised that Blizzard removed LAN,
but that said Starcraft 2 is so visually appealing and has plenty of new units
SlayerS_BoxeR FTW ///// Long live the Emperor
retguy64
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1 Post
August 26 2009 04:39 GMT
#72
I very excited about many of new game mechanics, but I got the feeling that Protoss was quite overpowered with its warp gate abilities combined with the obelisk. I was always able to set up a proxy pylons near my opponents base and overwhelm him with a constant stream of forces.
Sharp-eYe
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada642 Posts
August 26 2009 05:07 GMT
#73
i have a tingly feeling something big is gonna happen with this game... (big in a good way)
Are you truly so blinded by your vaunted religion, that you can't see the fall ahead of you? - Zeratul III AKA WikidSik ingame (anygame)
Gregsen
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Germany667 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-26 10:56:57
August 26 2009 10:56 GMT
#74
My major gameplay concerns (macro, impossible to overview fights with all those fancy explosions) are still there. Even though, it was a lot more fun to play than I initially thought.
Boycott Activision whenever, wherever you can.
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
August 26 2009 14:48 GMT
#75
On August 23 2009 10:35 Blyf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2009 10:03 prOxi.Beater wrote:
I'm convinced I can do better and they all sucked. In short, I'm already hooked! :D


What the hell. You went all the way from Denmark to blizzcon?

I'm so jealous

In the woods, there lurks..
KinosJourney2
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden1811 Posts
August 26 2009 17:26 GMT
#76
I voted "I love dustin browder" cause hes so awesome. But other then that im having suicidal thoughts cause i just can't wait for SC2, im so fucking excited
ocho wrote: EDIT: NEVERMIND, THIS THING HAS APM TECHNOLOGY OMG
rAize
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Germany135 Posts
August 26 2009 21:01 GMT
#77
People that whine about the map payments should remember that DOTA wouldnt even be a premium map and I guess there will be LOADS of UMS maps out there for you to never get bored. Those few Premium maps that might be totally new mods since thats now possible deserve to get some money. Also keep in mind that really I doubt any 1v1 map will EVER go premium. Therefore no one should be worried much.
"You may only set your birthday once, so make sure it's correct!"
Irrelevant
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2364 Posts
August 27 2009 04:05 GMT
#78
Have no clue, one week it looks like it's going to suck, next they pull something nice out and I get excited, then they do something that makes me think it will suck again, so for now I'll just be excited for d3 and if during sc2 beta it turns out that it rocks then I'll get back on board.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-27 10:06:33
August 27 2009 09:53 GMT
#79
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=100475&currentpage=7

I posted this in the latest archerofauir macro thread (above) but I think it's gone mostly unnoticed. Anyways here is a small (long) recap of a few games I played and some highlights:


My highlighted experiences of SC2:

Reapers, these fuckers are amazing. They scout and move fast like pros. They sneak around anywhere. they can stim. they can throw bombs. they rape small units.
The only downside is the slow tech.
More than a few games I opened with the standard marine marauder wall in, but secretly I got a merc compound and upped stim and d8 chargers and made 4-8 reapers. While moving out with my decent sized Marine maurader and expanding (pushing the enemy back to their base(s) I secretly moved my unknown reaper force into their mineral line (took 4 reapers to take down a probe and they were very good at move and shoot). But before I attack the workers I throw down some D charges behind the probes (where they would run) and on the probes. Needless to say lots of them go boom as well as the defense units coming to save the day. But the stimmed reapers are too crazy for melee and just run away from most ranged units.

Baneling drops, I tried to do this in almost every game I played with zerg (which was like 5-6 games) but only managed to do it in 1. they take quite a bit of tech and macro to get a sizeable force of them. And then you still need to upg drop and speed on ur lords. But once I finally did I fucking moving dropped them in the guy's SCV line and it was Amazing. they don't do a huge amount of damage like a scarab but 6 of them still managed to get a grief stricken face of my opponent across me who was going 1 base BC.

Overseer Changelings, these are so fun to use and very very good recon. Enemy units don't automatically shoot at them and if dropped near enemy base they create a teir 1 unit? of the appropriate race (marine in my case). I loved running these around in the guy's base and I swear I saw the guy trying to micro the straying marine a few times before he realized it wasn't his and sniped it with his ghost lol.

This part is long
Teamplay/Winning 3v1, during the last few hours of blizzcon I sat down after literally an hour long line this time and played some guy who wasn't fairly decent but not really that good. He was defeated 2-0 and then I stayed sitting there calling out for an opponent like I had just sat down. It actually took like 10 minutes for some reason (buncha idiots wanting to play Dota and shit). wtf, seriously, who comes to blizzcon to play dota? Anyways so a girl and 2 guys showed up and the coordinator told us we'd be doing a 2v2. I said cool, this would be my first 2v2 iirc. One guy's name was Tree, girl's name was Cady, and the other guy I forget. So I made my name House as to go with Tree. They assumed I was referencing the TV show and told me to go back to the hospital etc.

So the first game was underway and I had proxy 2 gated at my nat and rushed a zerg and with macroing reinforcement zeals eventually took out all the buildings (the mantalings from buildings are quite annoying >.< ) but she managed to escape her drones and rebuilt somewhere. My ally was slowy teching to DTs, and I was making an expansion going heavy stalker/zeal. I rekilled the zerg and smashed into the walled in terran and then just let my allies DT finish him off so he could get some playtime lol. They were all pretty noob but that's understandable. After some minor banter about me being a beast they decided to put the girl on my team this time.

Turns out the girl was actually a bit better because she was a great teammate and actually asked me what to build and for tips unlike my previous partner. I told her to just make sure to spawn larvas with her queen and pump lots of drones, and FE. And then mass hydras. So this game I had done esentially the same strat of zealot rushing and did quite a bit of damage to one terran but as I was raping him I typed in LIFT and a few seconds later he did. And began rebuilding on an island.
Then I noticed Cady was doing awesome and had a sizeable force of hydras. Along with my stalker/zeal and 1 collosus army I said lets go break the other guy's wall. He had just gotten a few tanks up behind his wall and bunker so I took heavy losses on busting open the door. But Cady had lost nearly nothing and could have probably finished him off had she followed my "target the tank" instruction, but I guess she was too busy. She did manage to take out the bunker and my zeal got 1 last hit to finish off the tank but overall it was a loss. I told her to switch to muta because the island guy and she did.
While she was amassing muta I had sent a few warprays and phoenix over to harass the terran luckily before he had turrets and much AA up but close to teir 2.5/3 tech. Her mutas came in and cleaned up. Meanwhile I had created a few more bases and a lot of ground forces zeals and immortals with 2 collossus, and a small strike force of blink stalkers. As I moved into the walled terran again I used a Col to see up the hill on the side and sneak in some stalkers to drill his min line. This caused him to unseige and move all his force to defend which enabled me to just walk in and rape with the rest of my ground. Her mutas were redundant but it was GG again.

So upon joining the next game and reading that I was a beast and more house references I jokingly suggested a 3v1 which they agreed to. I didn't expect to win this at all, especially since they actually chose the WORST map for terran which was this weird 2v2 map where 2 bases are connected and share 1 really wide ass ramp. Furthermore I didn't even realize that this was the map (had only played it once) and had begun SSBSSBing the wall in lol. after a few minutes I noticed an assimilator warping in near me and went to scout and noticed a whole base lol. So I made a bunker and started leapfrogging into the protoss. The funny part was when the probes tried to escape and I had a wall up but I accidentally sunk a depot and let them all out anyways.
So they got to escape and rebuild in some obscure part of the map (yellow mins).
One terran wised up and tried to save the protoss with his M/M but couldn't match my uphill M/M walled at this point and gave up after a few skirmishes.
But It gave me another base with my wallin and I just teched to Seige tanks and reapers as I expanded 3 times in base. I found the protoss base and reapered it up until canons came online. Then I finished it off with a small M/M force. She retreated to the safety of the other 2's main and rebuilt on one of their inner nats.

By this time I was rolling in the money and began pumping Vikings and putting up lots of turrets and sensor towers. A few minutes after I noticed a bleep on the map and saw a red "!" moving around to my backside. I wrote a little "I see you" and it slowed to a stop. Then 30 seconds later it came in and dropped a cloaked ghost in futility which I took out with my massive 12 viking force of macroed off 4 and now 5 starports.

Right after this I decided it's time to go harass with them since there was a zerg opponent anyways. I move across the map and got a few lords. Then I flew around to the back of their base and reverted to ground mode and raped a ton of SCV, lifted back off when muta arrived and began to hit and run the muta. The muta proved to be too strong and fast in an nearly equal numbered fight and I lost my force. But I was persistent and had remade another 12 or so vikings along with my tons of M/M Tank. This time I decided it's time to move out on them and push into their wallin using seiged tanks and viking sight.
So I opened up shop and began to pot shot units and buildings. My vikings began to harrass the protoss and and they managed to defend quite well taking out half of my vikings again. But I had been busy making turrets and sensor towers across the map as well as BCs with yamoto upgrade. They tried in vain to nuke my vikings as I swung them back and forth against their air units. Eventually they wisened up and aimed a nuke right at my tank m/m force and I quickly moved away. At this very moment the mutas began to chase my vikings as I retreated and the nuke blasted every single one which gained simultaneous LOLs from 3 players including me.

I reseiged the partial wall in and brought the vikings back into the main and took free reign on the lords and eventually the drones. The terran managed to clean them up, but by this time I had BC rallying to my tanks and Yamoto'd a few tanks and waltzed in. They didn't leave right away trying to nuke me some more but I dodged them all and bulldozed down their bases. After some questioning they decided that I was too good and GG'd a final time. It was so fun. BETA SOON PLZ

PS- For like 2 days after blizzcon I was getting withdrawls from not playing SC2, I totally felt like I didn't get to do anything in all the time that I played there (which was pretty much nonstop except for the BW pro games). I can't vote BEST GAME EVER, because frankly I haven't played enough and even if I did it's way too early to tell, but I am excited as hell for this game. And even if the game fails, I understand how powerful the editor is so we can just remake BW on 3d engine and win either way. Fuck yea!
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
August 28 2009 02:35 GMT
#80
paying for map packs, hideous player colors (can you be any more confusing???), ridiculous one bnet id per cd key, idiotic no chat channel, the utter stupidity of no online replays, MBS, Multicommand, hideous BNET UI (worst part of WC3 Bnet was the chain interface that artificially added 2-3 seconds to each room join attempt)...


Need I say more?
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2354
firebathero 2222
Bisu 614
Hyuk 408
BeSt 124
Larva 96
EffOrt 91
Killer 91
Sexy 90
Leta 89
[ Show more ]
Soma 84
Dewaltoss 81
ZerO 63
ToSsGirL 54
Light 45
soO 39
Yoon 35
Sharp 34
Aegong 29
Bale 22
Sacsri 19
Shinee 18
NaDa 15
sorry 15
Rush 14
Hm[arnc] 13
JulyZerg 12
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Fuzer 142
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1131
byalli815
kRYSTAL_24
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor962
crisheroes541
Other Games
gofns32083
singsing1534
olofmeister1016
ceh9662
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS55
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2346
League of Legends
• Stunt463
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 20m
OSC
12h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.