• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:55
CEST 05:55
KST 12:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7257 users

More Shirts, New Poster and Holiday Special Offers - Page 2

Forum Index > News
190 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
HawaiianPig
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada5155 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-22 06:03:15
December 22 2011 05:58 GMT
#21
On December 22 2011 14:54 iblackbg wrote:
Hey guys great offer ! Love it and i want to buy the "3s" pack but don't know exactly what size is proper for me.I'm 181cm tall (70kg).Can someone tell me which size to get ? Thx in advance : )


I'm about the same height but lighter than you, and I like my shirts form fitting. I wear a small and it fits snug. I'd suggest a medium unless you're built like a boss.

+ Show Spoiler [this is me wearing it irl] +
[image loading]
AdministratorNot actually Hawaiian.
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-22 06:05:50
December 22 2011 05:59 GMT
#22
On December 22 2011 14:54 iblackbg wrote:
Hey guys great offer ! Love it and i want to buy the "3s" pack but don't know exactly what size is proper for me.I'm 181cm tall (70kg).Can someone tell me which size to get ? Thx in advance : )


I want to know, too, same dimensions! XD EDIT Seems like HawaiinPig reallly isn't a Hawaiin, but actually a ninja.

Also, those customer reviews are awesome. 3 Horse Moon the next TL meme. If TL allowed memes, that is.
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
G R E A T W H I T E
Profile Joined July 2011
Philippines2 Posts
December 22 2011 06:00 GMT
#23
Is this available for shipping in the Philippines?
Philippine Dota, Best Dota.
iblackbg
Profile Joined December 2011
Bulgaria7 Posts
December 22 2011 06:01 GMT
#24
On December 22 2011 14:58 HawaiianPig wrote:
I'm about the same height but lighter than you, and I like my shirts form fitting. I wear a small and it fits snug. I'd suggest a medium unless you're built like a boss.


Medium it is / lot of SC and beer with friends = not so build :D
GG
RayN
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada139 Posts
December 22 2011 06:01 GMT
#25
Hmmm... I wonder what that free gift is :o
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
December 22 2011 06:05 GMT
#26
Dat tlo picture O.O
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
dl7666
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1 Post
December 22 2011 06:07 GMT
#27
yess just ordered my Spirit shirt
Thanks!
Hexxed
Profile Joined November 2010
United States202 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-22 06:10:02
December 22 2011 06:09 GMT
#28
I just want to mention that these shirts have an odd smell. I love my shirt, but the smell won't go away. TL might want to use a different storage location in the future. I've washed mine twice... still can't get rid of it. When I first got a hold of it the smell was so fierce that I couldn't stand wearing it for more than a few minutes.

If you order one for a gift for someone during the holidays... wash it. Make sure the smell is gone.
www.twitch.tv/hexsctv - Zerg Master's stream NA Ladder
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
December 22 2011 06:11 GMT
#29
On December 22 2011 15:09 Hexxed wrote:
I just want to mention that these shirts have an odd smell. I love my shirt, but the smell won't go away. TL might want to use a different storage location in the future. I've washed mine twice... still can't get rid of it. When I first got a hold of it the smell was so fierce that I couldn't stand wearing it for more than a few minutes.

If you order one for a gift for someone during the holidays... wash it. Make sure the smell is gone.

Which shirt was it?
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
WarChimp
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Australia943 Posts
December 22 2011 06:13 GMT
#30
Holy cow, those shirts, my goodness!
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-22 06:18:12
December 22 2011 06:14 GMT
#31
Where's the lonely zealot line?

Where's Elly the eSports Elephant line?

I'd even settle for the 404 Not Found on an off'l tshirt

EDIT: Special shoutout to GHOSTCLAW for TL shirt kindness.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
KaiserReinhard
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States554 Posts
December 22 2011 06:14 GMT
#32
Arg! You guys should've done this when it still had a chance to arrive before Christmas.
twitch.tv/imkirok
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
December 22 2011 06:20 GMT
#33
Seems you can only get the triple pack in the one size for all three. Is there an option to get different sizes for one or more? I just thought if people are getting it for their friends as a gift (if they are Z and have a T and P friend) then different sizes might be handy :3

For example I'll probably get it if I can but I won't wear the T shirt much, would rather give it as a gift than let is sit in my wardrobe.
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
Ciraxis
Profile Joined June 2010
Australia400 Posts
December 22 2011 06:26 GMT
#34
On December 22 2011 14:56 Blackrobe wrote:
Show nested quote +
Items Ordered:
...
: Free Gift x 1


What's this??? :DDDD


Oh, nice, what did you order to get that?
Keitzer
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2509 Posts
December 22 2011 06:32 GMT
#35
JUST PUT MY ORDER IN! SO EXCITED!!!!
I'm like badass squared | KeitZer.489
GoSuChicken
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Germany1726 Posts
December 22 2011 06:39 GMT
#36
hahaha TLOs picture :D
Mawi
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden4365 Posts
December 22 2011 06:48 GMT
#37
hahahaha that picture of TLO priceless, man I wish i could afford these shirts...
Forever Mirin Zyzz Son of Zeus Brother of Hercules Father of the Aesthetics
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
December 22 2011 06:49 GMT
#38
I love you guys. o.O
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
Drake
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany6146 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-22 06:52:16
December 22 2011 06:51 GMT
#39
i ordered 2 shirts and 1 poster ánd email that its accepted came 17. november , i got the poster but still no shirts but i payed from paypal so money is out long now, can an admin talk to me about the status ? thx
hoped i would get it to christmas ((
Nb.Drake / CoL_Drake / Original Joined TL.net Tuesday, 15th of March 2005
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
December 22 2011 06:56 GMT
#40
Who's the guy next to TLO in the pic?
moo...for DRG
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
FoxeR 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4210
Leta 1969
Bale 61
Shine 24
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 598
Other Games
summit1g8200
WinterStarcraft497
ViBE146
Mew2King19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick683
BasetradeTV168
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo852
Other Games
• Scarra1054
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 5m
Patches Events
11h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 5m
OSC
19h 5m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.