• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:42
CEST 16:42
KST 23:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7360 users

Farewell, Liquid`HuK - Page 139

Forum Index > News
3336 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 167 Next
Hoss
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada2 Posts
August 16 2011 21:34 GMT
#2761
Best of luck to the Canadian protoss monster who got me into watching SC2 and ESPORTS in general.
"Why don't you hot-key your warpgates noob?"
StrinterN
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark531 Posts
August 16 2011 21:34 GMT
#2762
good luck to both TL and HuK!! <3
Twitter: @Strintern Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/strintern
MichaelDonovan
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1453 Posts
August 16 2011 21:34 GMT
#2763
I wonder how much money EG offered him. Must have been a lot for him to make this switch. I'm an EG fan so this makes me happy I guess. I'm actually more interested in the "secret training facility in Korea" that HuK, Puma, and IdrA will be going to...Could we see IdrA back in the GSL? Maybe an EG GSTL team in the making? Pretty exciting, and I think this is just what IdrA needs to get back in shape anyway haha.
Loljke
Profile Joined January 2011
Ukraine246 Posts
August 16 2011 21:35 GMT
#2764
HuK is going to the TOP, Liquid was 1st step, hes going further now
o.o
ellirc
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3286 Posts
August 16 2011 21:35 GMT
#2765
On August 17 2011 06:33 sharktopus. wrote:
Should make for an interesting State of the Game tonight

Guess I will have to stay awake. Can't wait to hear what Sean Plott has to say about this.
badcnr
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada116 Posts
August 16 2011 21:35 GMT
#2766
Huk I hope the money is really good cause you deserve it. I think you made a good choice. I am not a fan of EG but i was a fan of you before you were a liquid. I am excited to see what you and puma can do in korea and hopefully you can get idra back up their too. I hope to see you keep growing. Go EG HUK
Fe4rless
Profile Joined October 2010
United States23 Posts
August 16 2011 21:36 GMT
#2767
gonna miss you flying the TL colors HuK, but best of luck at EG...still a HUGE fan
Scratch the surface...
Darathor
Profile Joined February 2011
United States327 Posts
August 16 2011 21:36 GMT
#2768
Good luck to HuK! Sad he left Liquid, but I'll always be a fan of his! EGHuK hwaiting!
tripper688
Profile Joined January 2011
United States569 Posts
August 16 2011 21:36 GMT
#2769
On August 17 2011 06:35 Loljke wrote:
HuK is going to the TOP, Liquid was 1st step, hes going further now


Moneywise, maybe...As much as I love Machine and Axslav and Incontrol (during his funny moments), I don't think you can say that EG is quite as accomplished or as prestigious as oGs-TL atm...
"Excuse me I gotta do some vacuuming really fast *vrrrrrrmmmmmmmmm*" Day[9]
felizuno
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States164 Posts
August 16 2011 21:37 GMT
#2770
On August 17 2011 06:29 grobo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 06:19 felizuno wrote:
On August 17 2011 06:12 grobo wrote:
On August 17 2011 05:59 felizuno wrote:
People are seriously treating this like Huk quit SC2, as if EG recruited him to play Dota

Same player, same skills, different letters in front of his name. More money in Huk's pocket too. What is the bad part?

Sorry all the EG anti-fans, it seems Huk didn't really take you into consideration when choosing what to do with HIS life... the tragedy, the horror! Better go cry some more, maybe that plus a million whiny posts will make him change his mind?

Edit: I love Liquid' but I love them for more than just having Huk on their team, in fact I am more excited about Sheth/Hero/Ret than I ever was about Huk


Dear, new guy.

Did it ever occur to you that some people might have been fans of Liquid as a whole team? and not just the player HuK? For the people that have been on Liquid and followed them for years, this is a pretty big deal.


dear,,,,,, guy who doesn't read,

what does the edit say (that you quoted which means it was there when you read the first line and hit reply)


I know what it said, if you love Liquid so much you would know that HuK was a huge part of Liquids success and it's a huge loss to have him switch team. I still love every single Liquid player but don't deny the fact that HuK was a huge part of their success.


I think Liquid was a huge part of Huk's success, not the other way around. And while it was nice to have the dream team for a week with Sheth/Ret/Hero/Huk I think Liquid will be just fine without him. It seems to be you that isn't a fan of the whole team, in contradiction to your original post. You seem to be saying "Liquid's future is bleak without Huk" which I refuse to agree with, I think Liquid will continue to build on their past successes.

The only thing that got harder is now they have to play against Huk lol
Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless
Winterfrozz
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden357 Posts
August 16 2011 21:37 GMT
#2771
HuK. The force will be with you. always.
Jazzi!
BlackAut
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria58 Posts
August 16 2011 21:37 GMT
#2772
prefer cash over loyalty, train in korea doesn t make u royalty -
how about to improve with old loyal liquid doods :3

anyway farewell
Minion1
Profile Joined August 2011
32 Posts
August 16 2011 21:37 GMT
#2773
My reaction to the news:

badcnr
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada116 Posts
August 16 2011 21:37 GMT
#2774
On August 17 2011 06:34 MichaelDonovan wrote:
I wonder how much money EG offered him. Must have been a lot for him to make this switch. I'm an EG fan so this makes me happy I guess. I'm actually more interested in the "secret training facility in Korea" that HuK, Puma, and IdrA will be going to...Could we see IdrA back in the GSL? Maybe an EG GSTL team in the making? Pretty exciting, and I think this is just what IdrA needs to get back in shape anyway haha.

Lol I think it had to be a really good amount. Considering not only did he have to leave a team he knows and loves but he has to be stuck in a house with idra...I would like to believe that doesnt come cheap lol
Teton
Profile Joined May 2010
France1656 Posts
August 16 2011 21:39 GMT
#2775
On August 17 2011 06:37 badcnr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 06:34 MichaelDonovan wrote:
I wonder how much money EG offered him. Must have been a lot for him to make this switch. I'm an EG fan so this makes me happy I guess. I'm actually more interested in the "secret training facility in Korea" that HuK, Puma, and IdrA will be going to...Could we see IdrA back in the GSL? Maybe an EG GSTL team in the making? Pretty exciting, and I think this is just what IdrA needs to get back in shape anyway haha.

Lol I think it had to be a really good amount. Considering not only did he have to leave a team he knows and loves but he has to be stuck in a house with idra...I would like to believe that doesnt come cheap lol


you sir just made my day
elementz
Profile Joined October 2010
United States281 Posts
August 16 2011 21:39 GMT
#2776
Sucks, it feels like Liquid put him in the right environment which helped him get this good and then the team that has the more sponsors comes in and flashes the money, but in my opinion Huk and Puma will deteriorate in skill since what made them good was the training and what makes all Koreans better atm is the training doubt EG can provide that for him.
this mah s#$%$
iLikeYourStylez
Profile Joined July 2011
United States23 Posts
August 16 2011 21:39 GMT
#2777
good luck in team EG Huk! I still love both teams (Liquid and EG), I know, that's like liking Lakers AND the Heat, but I do love the players on both teams and whether it's LiquidHuk or EGHuk I'll still be a rabid fan of yours!
badcnr
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada116 Posts
August 16 2011 21:39 GMT
#2778
On August 17 2011 06:37 Winterfrozz wrote:
HuK. The force will be with you. always.

Any one else feel like huk will start slaughtering SC2 Kiddies all of a sudden ?
Retgery
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1229 Posts
August 16 2011 21:39 GMT
#2779
All you guys are sad...imagine how Idra fells.
Fall down 7 times, stand up 8.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 16 2011 21:40 GMT
#2780
TT
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 167 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1468
WardiTV983
OGKoka 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 299
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7766
Bisu 1890
Shuttle 978
Horang2 784
Larva 515
Stork 483
EffOrt 397
BeSt 373
actioN 268
Mini 246
[ Show more ]
Light 150
Mind 124
hero 118
Rush 105
910 96
Zeus 89
Snow 77
Mong 70
Barracks 68
Sea.KH 60
Shinee 59
Yoon 46
sorry 42
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 37
Killer 29
Bale 26
Sexy 24
Shine 19
HiyA 19
soO 19
Aegong 18
zelot 17
Sacsri 14
scan(afreeca) 13
Free 10
Terrorterran 10
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5199
qojqva2522
Dendi1047
febbydoto34
Counter-Strike
fl0m3294
Fnx 510
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2878
hiko1012
B2W.Neo870
TKL 489
Livibee409
XBOCT270
Hui .219
Liquid`VortiX201
XaKoH 156
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 21
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3110
• Jankos2221
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 18m
Replay Cast
8h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 18m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 18m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.