• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:13
CEST 23:13
KST 06:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7942 users

Pyrry's Mafia Game - GG - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 65 Next
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
May 28 2009 07:51 GMT
#1001
zombie!!!
Woo Jung Ho
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
May 28 2009 07:56 GMT
#1002
On May 28 2009 16:20 omG.[RaYnE] wrote:
Foolishness has some convincing posts im going with his plans *evil laugh* >


Stop posting.
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
May 28 2009 07:58 GMT
#1003
At this rate, we have no mafia killed, and with 18 players remaining, SIX are mafia. So we have a fairly good chance on hitting a mafia member via voting and our last vigilante kill. Therefore, we need to use this wisely.

I know I've been fairly inactive. I've received a warning, but I have been very busy with summer school and such. Forgive me for that! But I will try my best to follow the town all the way until the end.

My role? I am a fellow townie and I assure you guys no worries...

Anyways, who are our primary suspects? And what is our next intended action?
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
teks
Profile Joined March 2008
Norway263 Posts
May 28 2009 08:19 GMT
#1004
clazziquai and epicdoom have roleclaimed. That means that everyone left in this game has roleclaimed. Yay!

So details about my list. There have been NO blue claims too many, which means:

1) The Blues I have are 100% confirmed unless one of the real blues was dumb enough to claim townie due to not trusting me, and the godfather conveniently was of that very same role, and had the balls to claim it, even with the chance of overflowing. NOT likely.
2) The GodFather is in the townie list
3) ALL the mafia are in the townie list, which means that SEVEN (not six, clazziquai ^^) of those 12 claims are mafia. And I'm decently sure I know atleast 2-3 safe townies on that list as well, making it at worst 7 out of 10.

To address your post, clazziquai:

clazziquai wrote:
So we have a fairly good chance on hitting a mafia member via voting and our last vigilante kill.


We have no vigilante kill left. I used mine on zeks, which is why I've been confirmed as townie, and EsbenPM is dead.

clazziquai wrote:
Anyways, who are our primary suspects? And what is our next intended action?


Atm the top suspects are Pawsom (relatively close to 100% mafia), Ra.Xor.2 due to obvious clues and suspicious voting, wurm (also suspicious voting + clues), and ydg (ask Foolishness on this one).

Our next intended action is to lynch two mafia and win the game. If you could read through like the 3-4 last pages you'd have a good view on who we suspect/accuse, just look for the nice spoiler tags and bold font.

Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 28 2009 10:55 GMT
#1005
Everyone, change your vote from Ra.Xor.2. to l10f. I think that the chance of him being a miller is extremely low. Next people to lynch for sure: wurm, Pawsom. And I hope that motbob gets R/C'd, as well as one of the mafia suspects that we didn't lynch today.

Sorry for being gone, I have been following the thread. :/ I decided to try the spam-useless-things approach. But I'm fairly convinced about at least these few people being mafia. Now, if the mafia would just kill off more greens, we'd essentially have every mafia confirmed. That's why I want EVERY medic to protect blues tonight.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
teks
Profile Joined March 2008
Norway263 Posts
May 28 2009 11:08 GMT
#1006
By the way, I found a clue on wurm:

It relates to the windshield shattering on day one, which we mostly connected to iLoveKTF or BWdero due to sound. Well, the number one hit on "wurm" is a game called Wurm Online. Check out this recent newspost on that game's website:

http://www.wurmonline.com/newsmenu/game-news/169-wurmsoundsadded

Yeah that's right. a "wurm sound explosion". Fits perfectly
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
May 28 2009 12:30 GMT
#1007
On May 28 2009 19:55 Shikyo wrote:
Everyone, change your vote from Ra.Xor.2. to l10f. I think that the chance of him being a miller is extremely low. Next people to lynch for sure: wurm, Pawsom. And I hope that motbob gets R/C'd, as well as one of the mafia suspects that we didn't lynch today.

Sorry for being gone, I have been following the thread. :/ I decided to try the spam-useless-things approach. But I'm fairly convinced about at least these few people being mafia. Now, if the mafia would just kill off more greens, we'd essentially have every mafia confirmed. That's why I want EVERY medic to protect blues tonight.

We've already been over this. Don't change your vote to l10f.

-If l10f is mafia, he played his role perfectly. He looks like 100% townie to me from post/vote analysis.

-There are so many clues pointing to Ra.Xor.2 in the last Day post that if he's not mafia we can basically blame the town loss on Pyrr

BTW you didn't say WHY you think the chance of him being miller is very low.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
teks
Profile Joined March 2008
Norway263 Posts
May 28 2009 14:01 GMT
#1008
I'm not switching to I10f. If that is what the majority of the town wants though, go ahead and do that. I personally believe that our top 3 suspects atm are Pawsom, wurm and Ra.Xor.2. If I had to vote for someone else I'd rather vote for wurm.

But the thing is, at this point we benefit from voting for different suspects. Bandwagoning 2 people would give us NO vote results to read and analyze.

Here's a tip for the town: read the accusation posts and clues. Then vote for the one you think is most likely to be mafia based on that.

motbob wrote:
BTW you didn't say WHY you think the chance of him being miller is very low.


Well for the mathematical part: We have 12 townie claims. Out of those 12, 2 are millers. That's 1 out of 6 or 16.66% chance of one person being miller. That would classify as very low. But for I10f, he can't be townie, so we can subtract 3 from that equation. He can be one of the 7 mafia+gf, or one of the two millers. so miller role is 2 out of 9. Or 1 out of 4.5 = 22.22% chance that he is miller.

Is that very low? Well, it is low atleast. But I'd still look for behavior, clues and voting behavior too, and from what I've seen, I don't find it unlikely that I10f is miller.

What is interesting is that Pyrr hands us Ra.Xor.2 on a silver platter through clues, and suddenly no-one wants to lynch him anymore. He was almost lynched the other day, but when his clues get STRONGER, we switch? what?
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 28 2009 15:09 GMT
#1009
On May 28 2009 23:01 teks wrote:
I'm not switching to I10f. If that is what the majority of the town wants though, go ahead and do that. I personally believe that our top 3 suspects atm are Pawsom, wurm and Ra.Xor.2. If I had to vote for someone else I'd rather vote for wurm.

But the thing is, at this point we benefit from voting for different suspects. Bandwagoning 2 people would give us NO vote results to read and analyze.

Here's a tip for the town: read the accusation posts and clues. Then vote for the one you think is most likely to be mafia based on that.

Show nested quote +
motbob wrote:
BTW you didn't say WHY you think the chance of him being miller is very low.


Well for the mathematical part: We have 12 townie claims. Out of those 12, 2 are millers. That's 1 out of 6 or 16.66% chance of one person being miller. That would classify as very low. But for I10f, he can't be townie, so we can subtract 3 from that equation. He can be one of the 7 mafia+gf, or one of the two millers. so miller role is 2 out of 9. Or 1 out of 4.5 = 22.22% chance that he is miller.

Is that very low? Well, it is low atleast. But I'd still look for behavior, clues and voting behavior too, and from what I've seen, I don't find it unlikely that I10f is miller.

What is interesting is that Pyrr hands us Ra.Xor.2 on a silver platter through clues, and suddenly no-one wants to lynch him anymore. He was almost lynched the other day, but when his clues get STRONGER, we switch? what?

Don't worry, there's still plenty of time to manouvre. =)
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
May 28 2009 15:31 GMT
#1010
On May 28 2009 13:32 SugiuraMidori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2009 12:14 Foolishness wrote:
Is this thread dead? There's roughly 2 posts per hour.


I think you've done a good job of scaring off all of the mafia from talking in addition to JeeJee scaring off the town from helping us kill the mafia.


hey, i told you who to vote for
but you decided to wagon with shikyo-the-innocent and lynch a medic instead
good job.

go ask him for some more guidance, maybe you can lynch the other medics today
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 28 2009 15:36 GMT
#1011
On May 29 2009 00:31 JeeJee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2009 13:32 SugiuraMidori wrote:
On May 28 2009 12:14 Foolishness wrote:
Is this thread dead? There's roughly 2 posts per hour.


I think you've done a good job of scaring off all of the mafia from talking in addition to JeeJee scaring off the town from helping us kill the mafia.


hey, i told you who to vote for
but you decided to wagon with shikyo-the-innocent and lynch a medic instead
good job.

go ask him for some more guidance, maybe you can lynch the other medics today

Would have changed my vote a bit after 5am after I saw who the people were voting for in order for ra.xor.2 to be lynched instead. But what would an american/canadian understand about not being able to be online when voting is about to finish?
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
teks
Profile Joined March 2008
Norway263 Posts
May 28 2009 15:41 GMT
#1012
On May 29 2009 00:31 JeeJee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2009 13:32 SugiuraMidori wrote:
On May 28 2009 12:14 Foolishness wrote:
Is this thread dead? There's roughly 2 posts per hour.


I think you've done a good job of scaring off all of the mafia from talking in addition to JeeJee scaring off the town from helping us kill the mafia.


hey, i told you who to vote for
but you decided to wagon with shikyo-the-innocent and lynch a medic instead
good job.

go ask him for some more guidance, maybe you can lynch the other medics today


wow could you be any more bitter for not getting people to listen to your faulty opinions

i think not
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
May 28 2009 15:56 GMT
#1013
On May 29 2009 00:09 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2009 23:01 teks wrote:
I'm not switching to I10f. If that is what the majority of the town wants though, go ahead and do that. I personally believe that our top 3 suspects atm are Pawsom, wurm and Ra.Xor.2. If I had to vote for someone else I'd rather vote for wurm.

But the thing is, at this point we benefit from voting for different suspects. Bandwagoning 2 people would give us NO vote results to read and analyze.

Here's a tip for the town: read the accusation posts and clues. Then vote for the one you think is most likely to be mafia based on that.

motbob wrote:
BTW you didn't say WHY you think the chance of him being miller is very low.


Well for the mathematical part: We have 12 townie claims. Out of those 12, 2 are millers. That's 1 out of 6 or 16.66% chance of one person being miller. That would classify as very low. But for I10f, he can't be townie, so we can subtract 3 from that equation. He can be one of the 7 mafia+gf, or one of the two millers. so miller role is 2 out of 9. Or 1 out of 4.5 = 22.22% chance that he is miller.

Is that very low? Well, it is low atleast. But I'd still look for behavior, clues and voting behavior too, and from what I've seen, I don't find it unlikely that I10f is miller.

What is interesting is that Pyrr hands us Ra.Xor.2 on a silver platter through clues, and suddenly no-one wants to lynch him anymore. He was almost lynched the other day, but when his clues get STRONGER, we switch? what?

Don't worry, there's still plenty of time to manouvre. =)

Well then, please maneuver your vote over to Ra.Xor.2 since they way the vote is split, the mafia could vote for whoever isn't Mafia and end the game.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 28 2009 17:17 GMT
#1014
Okay I'm going to say this again and hopefully you guys will listen:

Do you remember what happened the past 3 lynches when we tried to get a supposed mafia? Every time the person was inactive because they "gave up" and thought it was hopeless. Ra.Xor.2 is exactly the same. I'm relatively certain he's just an innocent townie like the rest. And anyways we have more convincing evidence against other people. I base all my analysis off of behavior, which is a lot more convincing than clues. We tried to base our other lynches off of clues and look at what happened.

There's still a chance Ra.Xor.2 is mafia. Just given our desperate situation we need to go with the most likely. Taking chances like this is going to lose us the game.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
May 28 2009 17:38 GMT
#1015
On May 29 2009 02:17 Foolishness wrote:
Okay I'm going to say this again and hopefully you guys will listen:

Do you remember what happened the past 3 lynches when we tried to get a supposed mafia? Every time the person was inactive because they "gave up" and thought it was hopeless. Ra.Xor.2 is exactly the same. I'm relatively certain he's just an innocent townie like the rest. And anyways we have more convincing evidence against other people. I base all my analysis off of behavior, which is a lot more convincing than clues. We tried to base our other lynches off of clues and look at what happened.

There's still a chance Ra.Xor.2 is mafia. Just given our desperate situation we need to go with the most likely. Taking chances like this is going to lose us the game.

Shouldn't you have said this when like

i don't know

we were deciding who to lynch?
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 28 2009 17:54 GMT
#1016
Didnt he say this ages ago?
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 28 2009 19:00 GMT
#1017
On May 29 2009 02:38 motbob wrote:
Shouldn't you have said this when like

i don't know

we were deciding who to lynch?


I have been saying this the entire game. I have never been on the bandwagon vote because it's plainly obvious that all those people were townspeople (Rayne, Jayme, etc).

You're supposed to learn from your mistakes not keep making them.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 28 2009 19:02 GMT
#1018
And everybody needs to change your vote off of Ra.Xor.2. Notice how nearly everyone I suspect has voted for him. Nothing is going to happen if the vote stays the way it is.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
May 28 2009 19:08 GMT
#1019
On May 29 2009 04:02 Foolishness wrote:
And everybody needs to change your vote off of Ra.Xor.2. Notice how nearly everyone I suspect has voted for him. Nothing is going to happen if the vote stays the way it is.

Everyone you suspect has voted for Pawsom, too. Should we take our votes off of him?
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 28 2009 19:19 GMT
#1020
On May 29 2009 04:08 motbob wrote:
Everyone you suspect has voted for Pawsom, too. Should we take our votes off of him?


It's more important to take votes of Ra.Xor.2 right now. Ideally, yes we should. I have not voted for Pawsom either for good reasons.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 553
ProTech135
UpATreeSC 102
Nina 60
NeuroSwarm 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14698
910 73
soO 45
NaDa 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever210
canceldota96
League of Legends
Doublelift2436
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Other Games
summit1g2685
fl0m1366
olofmeister879
FrodaN851
Liquid`Hasu330
C9.Mang0214
Livibee186
ToD89
PPMD21
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 22 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• poizon28 21
• Adnapsc2 12
• musti20045 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 58
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21291
• WagamamaTV523
League of Legends
• Scarra686
Other Games
• imaqtpie1012
• Shiphtur659
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 47m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 47m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.