• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:16
CEST 16:16
KST 23:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War505.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7986 users

Pyrry's Mafia Game - GG - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 65 Next
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 25 2009 22:09 GMT
#781
The behavioral analysis is quite far-fetched and you're making all my actions seem like I'm mafia. I think that you're trying to force your case by every means possible. Why are you so stubborn that you can't even consider yourself being wrong?
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Moloch
Profile Joined June 2008
Canada222 Posts
May 25 2009 22:27 GMT
#782
I changed my vote since it seems like chaoser has the best chance of getting more votes than Shikyo and I do not think Shikyo should be voted out yet.
teks
Profile Joined March 2008
Norway263 Posts
May 25 2009 22:29 GMT
#783
I gotta get to bed. I will try to get up to check out the vote progress some time before the voting closes, because I'm sure this discussion won't end here. Meanwhile I'm changing my vote from Shikyo to chaoser.

Please don't lynch Shikyo. Even though he may have been acting strangely or played poorly, it would make no sense for him to spare me and an (most likely) unprotected DT last night, he knew our roles.

Other than that, I just hope people vote for whoever they see as the strongest suspect. I won't try to sway people to vote what I vote because I'm probably wrong anyway.
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
May 25 2009 22:51 GMT
#784
ALL THE VOTES FOR CHAOSER ARE CUTE BUT PLEASE STICK TO THE PLAN IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE TOWN ALIGNED, the last thing we need is a frickin' repeat of qatol in mafia vii.
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 25 2009 22:58 GMT
#785
yea man let em know JeeJee
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 25 2009 23:04 GMT
#786
On May 26 2009 07:51 JeeJee wrote:
ALL THE VOTES FOR CHAOSER ARE CUTE BUT PLEASE STICK TO THE PLAN IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE TOWN ALIGNED, the last thing we need is a frickin' repeat of qatol in mafia vii.

Wasn't he the primary elected role? dundundundun

Why are you so much against me all of a sudden? The evidence is weak and I think you're still sure I'm a townie.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Moloch
Profile Joined June 2008
Canada222 Posts
May 25 2009 23:14 GMT
#787
On May 26 2009 07:51 JeeJee wrote:
ALL THE VOTES FOR CHAOSER ARE CUTE BUT PLEASE STICK TO THE PLAN IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE TOWN ALIGNED, the last thing we need is a frickin' repeat of qatol in mafia vii.


What is so special about Shikyo?

I went and reread two of your posts which outline the plan.

On May 25 2009 22:29 JeeJee wrote:
Ok, I'm waiting on a PM from someone, to throw out the final recommendation vote (i might have to tip my hat to the alphabet man this game after all, obscure reference)

however, for now, please everyone do the following:
vote for double lynch and vote for omg[rayne]


And

On May 26 2009 00:36 JeeJee wrote:
already done crate

also, pm received, decision made
to recap, our plan for today

vote for double, shikyo and omg[rayne]

i regret some of the things i've done.. jayme should not have died, and shikyo shouldn't have known as much as he does right now

time to turn this town around and pull out the golden chains of justice oft promised



Between those two posts you say nothing but Shikyo writes a massive post explaining himself (which you don't respond to). What was in that PM so vital that Shikyo suddenly deserves to die? All I've heard from you is to lynch Shikyo and rayne saying you're making good on your promise to "pull out the golden chains of justice." Why should I trust you when you've given me next to nothing to go on?
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
May 25 2009 23:35 GMT
#788
Hmm... this brings JeeJee out as suspect, perhaps he is mafia and wishes us to get rid of the Sheriff and his ability to sway the votes? It would seem that we need to vote for JeeJee as well at this rate.

Such an angry post is very unlike him. I also see that JeeJee likes these bandwagons and wants them to continue...

@JeeJee:: It is rather unlikely that the same thing that happened with Qatol would repeat itself so soon. Once again.. I see nothing in Shikyo's profile that can help align him with any of the kill-clues, and by now we have had eight kills performed by mafia; assuming that at least one set of clues is a double pointer to mafia as all mafia should have at least one clue pointed to them by now (Pidgeon Hole Principle) this makes it unlikely that Shikyo is suspect.

However, looking at your profile, and how you'd hate to see tears of angst in others.. it could match any of the clues as they've all been attacks from behind which makes it easy for you not to have seen their faces and any possible tears. Additionally all those bits about fear.. You're easily more suspect than Shikyo is.
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 25 2009 23:37 GMT
#789
On May 26 2009 07:27 The_Master wrote:
I changed my vote since it seems like chaoser has the best chance of getting more votes than Shikyo and I do not think Shikyo should be voted out yet.


isn't this bandwagoning? Also, in regards to the clues against me, it was the shuffling of PAGES, and cards are NOT pages. Paper yes, pages no. Also, the link between rekrul-->lurker-->STAB IN THE BACK is a very very weak clue. Stronger clues are the ones with sound in which case both clazziquai and BWdero (with his superhero who uses sound to fight) are MUCH stronger candidates. I think I've contributed a fair amount of help this whole game and a lynch for me would be another lynch wasted. I'm not even sure Rayne is such a good candidate for lynch just because the stretch from Rayne to bloodrayne is farfetched too. This whole game our clue analysis has been shit so I really have no faith in any of that. That's my two cents, will write more to respond to any questions regarding my innocence.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 25 2009 23:49 GMT
#790
On May 26 2009 05:32 teks wrote:
The thing about this game is that there are way too few people who actually post anything. That means that the mafia still hides, and we really have nothing to go on except clues. And the clues we have so far haven't really been bulletproof evidence. I'm pretty sure on RaYnE, but I was pretty sure on zeks as well and look how well that turned out.

About Shikyo, I'm still torn.


It is especially interesting that you mention this. I can recall one mafia game a while back (supposedly a noob game if I remember correctly), where the mafia hardly ever took part in discussion. They just sat back and watch the townspeople go crazy killing themselves. As they say, history does repeat itself.

crate, your accusations against Shikyo are well thought out and worth merit. Shikyo's recent response to anything and everything you said is not mafia style though. Surely you think the same way although it would totally reprimend your argument.

At this point, I would like to take time to address both Shikyo and crate in my usual fashion so far in this game: ARE YOU TWO BOTH BLINDLY STUPID? The town is sitting here with a confirmed townie (teks) who has access to everyone's supposed roles. Right now, as far as we know, we have a complete list of people who have yet to respond to that list. I'm willing to guarentee that nearly all the blue roles have already messaged him about this (there's no point in delaying if you are a blue role). If this is true we are sitting with a suspected mafia list and townspeople; MAYBE WE SHOULD START PICKING THEM OFF?

Honestly your bickering at each other is not helping the town at all. We have a list of people of which the majority is probably mafia. Why are you so insistent on deviating from the list? crate, I know you are stubborn and convinced that Shikyo is mafia, but as long as we stick to the list we are sure to be knocking out mafia (regardless if Shikyo is or not), especially since we got double lynch tomorrow (hopefully).

It's nice you got this argument against Shikyo, but it's not really needed right now. Maybe after a few more days when there are less people it might come in handy if we got nothing else to go by.

On this note, the town has little to gain from lynching Shikyo, even if he is a mafia. Shikyo claims to know 4 blue roles, and although he was a bit inactive day 2, he is still contributing to town discussion a lot. Isn't that what makes the mafia game? Contributing? Shouldn't we be lynching the non contributers? I got news for you buddy, teks is sitting here with a list of suspected mafia AND NEARLY ALL OF THEM ARE HARDLY ACTIVE! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? DO YOU WANT PYRRY TO TELL YOU WHO IS MAFIA? WILL YOU LISTEN THEN?

Not to mention, even if you think Shikyo is mafia, lets kill someone he hasn't voted for (since, assuming he is mafia, he wouldn't vote for his own kind). Last I looked, he voted for chaoser and ra.xor.2. Okay lets look at our list and pick someone else then. We got BWdero, clazzi, iLoveKTF, and more (I'm ignoring rayne for now).

It's plainly obvious that you're a townsperson of some sort crate. Why you would want to deviate from the list is painful.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 25 2009 23:50 GMT
#791
The thing about shuffling pages is sadly true. Well, crate's sig is "I do read sometimes". That would be juicy, now wouldn't it? Sadly, I doubt he's mafia. There's still the ninja reference, though... But I'll consider this. =) And it's actually being against bandwagoning rather than being bandwagoning... I guess.

League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
May 25 2009 23:51 GMT
#792
On May 26 2009 08:35 SugiuraMidori wrote:
Hmm... this brings JeeJee out as suspect, perhaps he is mafia and wishes us to get rid of the Sheriff and his ability to sway the votes? It would seem that we need to vote for JeeJee as well at this rate.

Such an angry post is very unlike him. I also see that JeeJee likes these bandwagons and wants them to continue...

@JeeJee:: It is rather unlikely that the same thing that happened with Qatol would repeat itself so soon. Once again.. I see nothing in Shikyo's profile that can help align him with any of the kill-clues, and by now we have had eight kills performed by mafia; assuming that at least one set of clues is a double pointer to mafia as all mafia should have at least one clue pointed to them by now (Pidgeon Hole Principle) this makes it unlikely that Shikyo is suspect.

However, looking at your profile, and how you'd hate to see tears of angst in others.. it could match any of the clues as they've all been attacks from behind which makes it easy for you not to have seen their faces and any possible tears. Additionally all those bits about fear.. You're easily more suspect than Shikyo is.


yes except i'm already a proven townie to the circle. btw you meant mayor not sheriff.

Here's something for you to chew on. Shikyo knows who both of the detectives are (even before teks sent us/him the PM before the zeks hit). So if he's a town-aligned mayor with three very powerful votes (which, as you can see can clearly stop bandwagons if he so chooses, and start new ones on random people like chaoser, but not on people like jayme). Yeah, he's totally fulfilling his campaign promise of not starting bandwagons or ending them. /rolleyes Why doesn't he come forward with this information to the town, and instead generally specifying "i know four blues". Yet we manage to lynch only townies and eight townies have died so far. Moreover, both DTs trust (or trusted, depending) shikyo, but shikyo has not spoken to either DT to make them trust each other, and there is still suspicion there and it took something completely other to make them trust each other and work together. But hey, if they both cluecheck the same fucking clue or rolecheck the same fucking person because they dont know what the other is doing due to lack of trust, that benefits the town right?

NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE IF HE IS TOWN-ALIGNED.

DON'T DEVIATE FROM THE PLAN IF YOU ARE TOWNIE, PLEASE.

(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 25 2009 23:55 GMT
#793
DONT DEVIATE FROM THE LIST IF YOU ARE A TOWNIE

THE LIST WE HAVE IS ABSOLUTE
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 25 2009 23:57 GMT
#794
On May 26 2009 08:51 JeeJee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2009 08:35 SugiuraMidori wrote:
Hmm... this brings JeeJee out as suspect, perhaps he is mafia and wishes us to get rid of the Sheriff and his ability to sway the votes? It would seem that we need to vote for JeeJee as well at this rate.

Such an angry post is very unlike him. I also see that JeeJee likes these bandwagons and wants them to continue...

@JeeJee:: It is rather unlikely that the same thing that happened with Qatol would repeat itself so soon. Once again.. I see nothing in Shikyo's profile that can help align him with any of the kill-clues, and by now we have had eight kills performed by mafia; assuming that at least one set of clues is a double pointer to mafia as all mafia should have at least one clue pointed to them by now (Pidgeon Hole Principle) this makes it unlikely that Shikyo is suspect.

However, looking at your profile, and how you'd hate to see tears of angst in others.. it could match any of the clues as they've all been attacks from behind which makes it easy for you not to have seen their faces and any possible tears. Additionally all those bits about fear.. You're easily more suspect than Shikyo is.


yes except i'm already a proven townie to the circle. btw you meant mayor not sheriff.

Here's something for you to chew on. Shikyo knows who both of the detectives are (even before teks sent us/him the PM before the zeks hit). So if he's a town-aligned mayor with three very powerful votes (which, as you can see can clearly stop bandwagons if he so chooses, and start new ones on random people like chaoser, but not on people like jayme). Yeah, he's totally fulfilling his campaign promise of not starting bandwagons or ending them. /rolleyes Why doesn't he come forward with this information to the town, and instead generally specifying "i know four blues". Yet we manage to lynch only townies and eight townies have died so far. Moreover, both DTs trust (or trusted, depending) shikyo, but shikyo has not spoken to either DT to make them trust each other, and there is still suspicion there and it took something completely other to make them trust each other and work together. But hey, if they both cluecheck the same fucking clue or rolecheck the same fucking person because they dont know what the other is doing due to lack of trust, that benefits the town right?

NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE IF HE IS TOWN-ALIGNED.

DON'T DEVIATE FROM THE PLAN IF YOU ARE TOWNIE, PLEASE.


Huh? I pointed out the detectives to each other. Am I now supposed to make sure they become friendly? Come on, I can't do everything on my own. Maybe they should talk to each other themselves, do I have to babysit everyone?
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 25 2009 23:58 GMT
#795
Also, in regards to Shikyo, really? you guys want to kill the mayor when clearly NO REAL BLUES have died? I HIGHLY doubt, a mafia as mayor would not have DESTROYED this town by now. All the clues to him are weak and every single "behavioral analysis" of him has been weak so far. At most he hasn't stepped up like the mayors of the past (Ace, ect.) but that doesn't mean he's mafia.

Strong candidates for lynch:
BWDero
clazziquai

both for reasons I mentioned in my above post and also because for clazziquai, he's been posting at other parts of TL and he's been in other mafia games before. For him to be this quiet is strange.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 26 2009 00:01 GMT
#796
god, i always post too late x_x
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 26 2009 00:03 GMT
#797
And by the way, I also was planning on organizing the town, making sure DT checks dont collide and organizing medics, telling them who to protect etc so they don't protect the same targets. But you guys decided to stop trusting me. You know, maybe I would actually be able to do something if you actually trusted me? It's pretty difficult to do anything when no one listens to me, isn't it?
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 26 2009 00:03 GMT
#798
In order to exemplify what I mean, I'm going to explain to you all why we follow the list and not deviate from it. THE LIST IS ABSOLUTE

Let's consider all the ways in which the list are wrong:

1) Mafia lie about their roles. We would all expect mafia to all claim townsperson, in the event one of the lied (which might be the GF since if rolechecked he would come up as that role), then we will have list that's further narrowed down. If we got 4 people claiming medic, it should be relatively easy to figure out which one is lying.

Basically what I'm getting at, mafia are going to all claim townsperson. Thus all the blue roles will be fulfilled and we are left with townies and mafia.

2) Somebody lies about their role. In the event a blue person lied to protect themself then we are in quite a dilemma. I honestly don't see how this is possible. Most likely, blue roles were probably the first to message teks their role, then townies and mafia. I don't think anyone is stupid enough to make this happen.

3) The list is flawed because teks is mafia. I don't see how this is possible. This would mean there's another vigilante alive right now. I'm pretty sure he would've said something by now.

In conclusion, we will have a list of townies. All that's left is to start picking them off and have DT's start rolechecking others (be careful of millers). It does not make sense why we would need to break from this plan.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 26 2009 00:03 GMT
#799
That being said, chaoser really doesn't seem like a mafia right now, and I'm willing to take the chance with another, better suspect like BWdero for now.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 26 2009 00:09 GMT
#800
The bandwagons of voting for Rayne is also worth mentioning. It seems to me Rayne is not mafia because of the same reasons Jayme isn't mafia. Here the argument "well why hasn't rayne said anything" does not hold much value to it.

On the other hand, if we go by crate's logic. Shikyo did not vote for rayne. Shikyo is mafia. Therefore rayne has a high chance of being mafia.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 348
TKL 239
CranKy Ducklings142
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1134
Lowko532
TKL 239
ProTech121
Rex 116
MindelVK 21
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59164
Free 1801
Horang2 319
firebathero 255
Zeus 206
Last 111
Hyun 79
910 73
ToSsGirL 69
Pusan 46
[ Show more ]
Trap 46
soO 31
Bishop 22
Rock 21
Aegong 20
scan(afreeca) 18
Yoon 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7539
Dendi850
XaKoH 434
420jenkins70
canceldota41
Counter-Strike
fl0m2616
byalli654
Other Games
singsing2305
Mlord547
Beastyqt354
KnowMe132
Liquid`VortiX102
DeMusliM95
QueenE68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• StrangeGG 19
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2768
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1511
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 44m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 44m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.