• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:11
CEST 04:11
KST 11:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8879 users

Pyrry's Mafia Game - GG - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 65 Next
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
May 25 2009 20:03 GMT
#761
On May 25 2009 19:55 Shikyo wrote:
...

And town lvp? Hmm that's a bit harsh? I think I was wrong about 2 people, both of whom were acting suspiciously, and the other one didn't even matter since mafia killed her off(which is stupid). On the other hand, I've been suggesting plans etc and doing my best keeping the town somewhat organized. We can miss even this much if we want to, we just really need to be able to hit two mafias today.

...


Just from this bit of text I can tell that Shikyo isn''t mafia, because why would s/he call her/himself stupid? Additionally s/he's using a lot of distance type grammar with regards to the mafia... I don't understand why so many people are voting for him/her.
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
May 25 2009 20:21 GMT
#762
Here's another thought... what if a mafia or two voted for Shikyo in order to start a bandwagon as our fellow townies so enjoy doing these past couple votes.

However, I don't agree with Shikyo on the group your votes in an organized way... as that's supporting a bandwagon xD I think if everyone voted for their highest suspect.. we'd get a very clear idea on the mafia pretty quickly.
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
teks
Profile Joined March 2008
Norway263 Posts
May 25 2009 20:32 GMT
#763
The thing about this game is that there are way too few people who actually post anything. That means that the mafia still hides, and we really have nothing to go on except clues. And the clues we have so far haven't really been bulletproof evidence. I'm pretty sure on RaYnE, but I was pretty sure on zeks as well and look how well that turned out.

About Shikyo, I'm still torn.
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
May 25 2009 20:50 GMT
#764
On May 26 2009 05:21 SugiuraMidori wrote:
Here's another thought... what if a mafia or two voted for Shikyo in order to start a bandwagon as our fellow townies so enjoy doing these past couple votes.

However, I don't agree with Shikyo on the group your votes in an organized way... as that's supporting a bandwagon xD I think if everyone voted for their highest suspect.. we'd get a very clear idea on the mafia pretty quickly.


To continue this thought.. it would be advantageous for the mafia if they got rid of the sheriff/mayer through lynching as they'd have to kill the other body guard first in order to get to them. The ability of the mafia to start up a bandwagon to get rid of one of the most threatening voters in lynches is also something that is advantageous for them. Stopping someone with three votes would benefit them hugely in the ability to sway the lynch votes to their liking, as Shikyo mentioned they can do.
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
May 25 2009 20:55 GMT
#765
On May 26 2009 05:50 SugiuraMidori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2009 05:21 SugiuraMidori wrote:
Here's another thought... what if a mafia or two voted for Shikyo in order to start a bandwagon as our fellow townies so enjoy doing these past couple votes.

However, I don't agree with Shikyo on the group your votes in an organized way... as that's supporting a bandwagon xD I think if everyone voted for their highest suspect.. we'd get a very clear idea on the mafia pretty quickly.


To continue this thought.. it would be advantageous for the mafia if they got rid of the sheriff/mayer through lynching as they'd have to kill the other body guard first in order to get to them. The ability of the mafia to start up a bandwagon to get rid of one of the most threatening voters in lynches is also something that is advantageous for them. Stopping someone with three votes would benefit them hugely in the ability to sway the lynch votes to their liking, as Shikyo mentioned they can do.


Unfortunately, the only few people I can match with my clues and those that voted for Shikyo are:
wurm
JeeJee

and the clues I've found for them have been suspect at best.. so I'm unsure just from that who I could define as a definite mafia at this point in time.

I really wish I could be of more help :/

I just know that the following people are innocent to me: crate, Shikyo, teks
Of course I won't include myself as that's for others to judge, not me.
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
May 25 2009 21:14 GMT
#766
Sorry for like the billionth post in a row.. I'd love being able to edit to add content.. but oh well.. rules are rules.

Here is an analysis of votes made so far::

I can agree that with the rapid vote from Rayne against KTF he is suspect of mafia origins, however he only made the one vote and it was a rather legit one as we've had KTF in our sights for some time due to his sound pictures in his profile. This meaning that with Rayne's recent? inactivity he only remember's or knows about past mentions from the fellow analyzers.

I of course made votes quickly as I had already suspected the three before the day came and I was only given more clues to suspect these three:: Ra.Xor.2, chaoser, BWdero

Of course, due to the method of Rayne's vote we got a bandwagon hopped onto voting for him, which perhaps is fine since he's been rather inactive as of late I suppose, and is perhaps not helping the town at all, merely hurting us.

Looks like crate was the first to jump onto Shikyo, but I already know crate isn't mafia so that gets us nowhere. The rest, to best of my viewing abilities, looks like they just bandwagoned Shikyo due to being angry with him or some such.

The random votes on clazzi are also suspect, and since choaser is in there perhaps these folks are just being driven by a mafia? Alternatively, they believe KTF to be innocent and are voting against the ones that voted for him (likely).

The random vote for epicdoom is also suspect, probably just a confused mafia (l10f).

Shikyo voting for chaoser makes sense as I also highly suspect him (chaoser) of being red.

The current abstainers could simply be those that don't know who best to vote for and are waiting till the last moment or mafia waiting to sway the vote at the end.

As for the mass of double lynch votes.. that just makes sense if we want to win this against the mafia. The sooner we use the double lynches the (perhaps) better chance we have of getting rid of their KP.

As for me not voting for double lynch.. it isn't needed as we already have it.
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 25 2009 21:35 GMT
#767
I definitely agree with all three of those, the clues pointing to BWdero most likely being the weakest. I already voted for Ra.Xor.2 and chaoser, and advice everyone else to do so as well. I doubt Rayne is mafia with how little support he is receiving, and I think everyone can read back a little bit to see what I think about voting for me.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
crate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2474 Posts
May 25 2009 21:39 GMT
#768
JeeJee what's that PM you were waiting for earlier? Get it yet? Don't give us cryptic hints then fail to deliver please.

On May 25 2009 22:29 JeeJee wrote:
Ok, I'm waiting on a PM from someone, to throw out the final recommendation vote (i might have to tip my hat to the alphabet man this game after all, obscure reference)

however, for now, please everyone do the following:
vote for double lynch and vote for omg[rayne]
We did. You did. Yes we can. No. || http://crawl.akrasiac.org/scoring/players/crate.html || twitch.tv/crate3333
crate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2474 Posts
May 25 2009 21:40 GMT
#769
lol nevermind, i missed the post he made
We did. You did. Yes we can. No. || http://crawl.akrasiac.org/scoring/players/crate.html || twitch.tv/crate3333
crate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2474 Posts
May 25 2009 21:40 GMT
#770
On May 26 2009 00:36 JeeJee wrote:
already done crate

also, pm received, decision made
to recap, our plan for today

vote for double, shikyo and omg[rayne]

i regret some of the things i've done.. jayme should not have died, and shikyo shouldn't have known as much as he does right now

time to turn this town around and pull out the golden chains of justice oft promised
We did. You did. Yes we can. No. || http://crawl.akrasiac.org/scoring/players/crate.html || twitch.tv/crate3333
teks
Profile Joined March 2008
Norway263 Posts
May 25 2009 21:41 GMT
#771
I no longer think Shikyo is mafia.

All our links are so weak. Damnit. I don't know who to vote for. RaYnE seems too easy

I'm thinking BWdero due to Black Bolt.
chaoser would be my next choice due to the stealthy ninjazzz. Also, poker.
crate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2474 Posts
May 25 2009 21:44 GMT
#772
teks wrote:
All our links are so weak.

Which links do you think are weak?
We did. You did. Yes we can. No. || http://crawl.akrasiac.org/scoring/players/crate.html || twitch.tv/crate3333
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 25 2009 21:44 GMT
#773
oooo I know who's mafia!


<---going to voting thread
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 25 2009 21:46 GMT
#774
Yes, I'm afraid my clue analysis got drowned, but I also have something against Ra.Xor.2.

"Second, we have EsbenPM. Salted peas? Might that mean anything... probably not. Now, the most interesting thing about this to me is the sudden rush of fear. This matches really well with Ra.Xor.2's profile, where fear is continuously mentioned. Another thing we can note about this clue is that the man is extremely powerful. A child of God should be powerful, right? Like a demigod of a kind, like Hercules?"

I think it's slightly weaker than the clues pointing to chaoser.

"Shuffling pages and an empty desk? This seems quite interesting. This could be like... mixing poker and Ninjas, so chaoser? It should be possible, but I wonder if it'd be too easy. Might be the best match."

But I voted for both of them. Black bolt would be one of my next picks. Once again, the reason why I don't think that RaYnE is mafia is simply because too many people have been voting for him... although maybe they've just following JeeJee's advice? I still don't think he's as strong of a match, and he or someone else can be rolechecked later. I really hope we can hit twice today, since we really... are running out of time.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
teks
Profile Joined March 2008
Norway263 Posts
May 25 2009 21:47 GMT
#775
On May 26 2009 06:44 crate wrote:
Show nested quote +
teks wrote:
All our links are so weak.

Which links do you think are weak?


Basically all our clues. As in, we have no really obvious ones.

If you're talking about Shikyo, I just don't see how he can be mafia and not kill off a confirmed townie + a dt, even if it meant that he would have died in the process.

You're going to call me stupid now aren't you

:D
crate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2474 Posts
May 25 2009 21:51 GMT
#776
teks wrote:
Basically all our clues. As in, we have no really obvious ones.

If you're talking about Shikyo, I just don't see how he can be mafia and not kill off a confirmed townie + a dt, even if it meant that he would have died in the process.

What does "all our clues" mean? Don't be so vague here please.
We did. You did. Yes we can. No. || http://crawl.akrasiac.org/scoring/players/crate.html || twitch.tv/crate3333
crate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2474 Posts
May 25 2009 21:51 GMT
#777
And teks I should be able to call you stupid for hitting zeks all game :p
We did. You did. Yes we can. No. || http://crawl.akrasiac.org/scoring/players/crate.html || twitch.tv/crate3333
teks
Profile Joined March 2008
Norway263 Posts
May 25 2009 21:56 GMT
#778
On May 26 2009 06:51 crate wrote:
Show nested quote +
teks wrote:
Basically all our clues. As in, we have no really obvious ones.

If you're talking about Shikyo, I just don't see how he can be mafia and not kill off a confirmed townie + a dt, even if it meant that he would have died in the process.

What does "all our clues" mean? Don't be so vague here please.


Well, we have clues on almost all of our suspects. But then again we had clues on therapy and Jayme too. Basically, we need to reduce mafia KP tonight, but I'm still only seeing a gamble.

I still feel the clues are strongest on rayne, chaoser and BWdero. But rayne seems to go down way too easily (unless the mafia is giving him up due to inactivity), and noone seem to agree with me on BWdero.

All I'm saying is that I wish this choice would be easier to make.

On May 26 2009 06:51 crate wrote:
And teks I should be able to call you stupid for hitting zeks all game :p


Good point
crate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2474 Posts
May 25 2009 22:00 GMT
#779
I'm weighing Shikyo's behavior as far more important than clues. You want to follow clue analysis, go ahead. I agree with using it on inactives; we need something to go on to pick which one to hit and we can't use posts there.

How about all those clues linking to zeks? Didn't stop you last night....

Stopping you now since you whiffed last time? :p
We did. You did. Yes we can. No. || http://crawl.akrasiac.org/scoring/players/crate.html || twitch.tv/crate3333
teks
Profile Joined March 2008
Norway263 Posts
May 25 2009 22:09 GMT
#780
On May 26 2009 07:00 crate wrote:
I'm weighing Shikyo's behavior as far more important than clues. You want to follow clue analysis, go ahead. I agree with using it on inactives; we need something to go on to pick which one to hit and we can't use posts there.

How about all those clues linking to zeks? Didn't stop you last night....

Stopping you now since you whiffed last time? :p


I weigh behavior more too. His actions (or lack of actions if you will) make him seem more town than anything to me.

I want to follow clue analysis because that's what we got. We have like 50% inactives left in this game, so there's not really that much else to work with.
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
NeuroSwarm 146
FoxeR 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1030
Leta 616
Bale 83
League of Legends
Doublelift4156
Other Games
summit1g8289
JimRising 536
ViBE190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV202
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Light_VIP 12
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1086
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 49m
Patches Events
12h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 49m
OSC
20h 49m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.