• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:44
CEST 00:44
KST 07:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8518 users

Pyrry's Mafia Game - GG - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 65 Next
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
May 26 2009 02:00 GMT
#821
I think it is pretty apparent that not lynching Shikyo is going to be like not lynching Qatol.
If you haven't voted for Shikyo, please change your vote!

..
.
.

worth a shot.
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
May 26 2009 02:19 GMT
#822
Having a mayor who is mafia is so much worse than lynching a mayor who isn't mafia.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
crate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2474 Posts
May 26 2009 02:20 GMT
#823
unless both of our lynches are red it hardly matters unless all three medics can see the mafia hitlist or something lol
We did. You did. Yes we can. No. || http://crawl.akrasiac.org/scoring/players/crate.html || twitch.tv/crate3333
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 26 2009 02:22 GMT
#824
Okay I think the last two votes clearly say enough.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 26 2009 02:25 GMT
#825
make that three votes
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
May 26 2009 02:27 GMT
#826
Hi guys Im back. Reading now...

if someone could summarize some stuff that would be great.

Also, I am exhausted right now so I might suddenly sleep while reading all these pages.
Woo Jung Ho
teks
Profile Joined March 2008
Norway263 Posts
May 26 2009 02:28 GMT
#827
Wow, this is such a mess. Am I too late?

Foolishness, if you want to go pick suspects off my list, start with the missing ones.

iLoveKTF (away)
omG.[RaYnE]
clazziquai
ydg
BWdero
epicdoom

Both rayne and BWdero are on it, so that would be a decent lynch imo. Yes, Rayne seems to easy, but no, the Rayne -> BloodRayne isn't too farfetched. The character in BloodRayne is called Rayne. And I can't find anyone else meaningful named Rayne.

clazziquai and epicdoom have had clues or weird behavior pointing to them, so that would also be a decent suggestion.

I'm sorry I haven't been on in the last hours to sort this out. It's nighttime here and I have an exam tomorrow. I can't really sort this out, and I don't think my list would contribute all that much because I have a shitload of townie claims and still a big missing list. Basically every suspect we discuss are on one of those lists.

With the two last vote shifts it seems JeeJee will have his wish. If Shikyo turns green, Ra.Xor.2 and motbob doesn't come out very well.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 26 2009 02:32 GMT
#828
In summary, the town is about to lynch two innocents. Depending on the votes it will be two of the three candidates: Shikyo, Rayne, BWdero.

On the plus side, Ra.Xor.2, motbob, The_Master are probably all mafia.

Also, ignore anything crate or JeeJee have to say. They are pretending to be traitors (and being very successful at their roles).
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
May 26 2009 02:33 GMT
#829
On May 26 2009 11:28 teks wrote:
Wow, this is such a mess. Am I too late?

Foolishness, if you want to go pick suspects off my list, start with the missing ones.

iLoveKTF (away)
omG.[RaYnE]
clazziquai
ydg
BWdero
epicdoom

Both rayne and BWdero are on it, so that would be a decent lynch imo. Yes, Rayne seems to easy, but no, the Rayne -> BloodRayne isn't too farfetched. The character in BloodRayne is called Rayne. And I can't find anyone else meaningful named Rayne.

clazziquai and epicdoom have had clues or weird behavior pointing to them, so that would also be a decent suggestion.

I'm sorry I haven't been on in the last hours to sort this out. It's nighttime here and I have an exam tomorrow. I can't really sort this out, and I don't think my list would contribute all that much because I have a shitload of townie claims and still a big missing list. Basically every suspect we discuss are on one of those lists.

With the two last vote shifts it seems JeeJee will have his wish. If Shikyo turns green, Ra.Xor.2 and motbob doesn't come out very well.

TBH I want Shikyo lynched, no matter what the cost. If it means me being put on the chopping block, so be it. A mafia mayor will give the town no chance to win. We already saw that with Qatol.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
teks
Profile Joined March 2008
Norway263 Posts
May 26 2009 02:37 GMT
#830
I would want to lynch a mafia mayor too. But there is still no changing the fact that Shikyo had a good list of blues on day two which he didn't do anything with (including me as a confirmed townie and a DT), and even pointed me to these blues when I wanted to tell someone of my vigi hit. Why would any mafia willingly help me set up this list?

I can't change what you guys believe, but I can't support this either. I think it's a mistake to lynch Shikyo.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
May 26 2009 02:39 GMT
#831
On May 26 2009 11:37 teks wrote:
I would want to lynch a mafia mayor too. But there is still no changing the fact that Shikyo had a good list of blues on day two which he didn't do anything with (including me as a confirmed townie and a DT), and even pointed me to these blues when I wanted to tell someone of my vigi hit. Why would any mafia willingly help me set up this list?

I can't change what you guys believe, but I can't support this either. I think it's a mistake to lynch Shikyo.

I can see mafia doing anything to protect the 3x vote power. It's just so powerful.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
teks
Profile Joined March 2008
Norway263 Posts
May 26 2009 02:42 GMT
#832
Protecting it over killing a confirmed townie and a DT in one go?

Maybe you are right. That's not how I would do it, and I don't see it as very likely. It is possible though, but not possible enough that I want to use a lynch to find out.

This isn't in my hands anymore though. Just vote what you guys believe in. I think we've all said what he had to say at this point.
teks
Profile Joined March 2008
Norway263 Posts
May 26 2009 02:44 GMT
#833
Ok I'm dead tired and it's 4:45 AM here. I'm hitting the sack again. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

After my exam I'm ready to analyze everyone and everything, but I fear it'll be too late.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 26 2009 02:46 GMT
#834
Don't worry it's already too late. This town is screwed.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 26 2009 02:46 GMT
#835
Please vote for Ra.Xor.2. We can still lynch one mafia if we get enough votes on him.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
May 26 2009 02:49 GMT
#836
On May 26 2009 11:46 Foolishness wrote:
Don't worry it's already too late. This town is screwed.


yes
yes it is
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
May 26 2009 03:10 GMT
#837
I find it a weird coincidence that iloveKTF voted RIGHT after the deadline.
But I changed my vote right after the deadline too arrrrrgh.
Honestly, I could not look more like mafia at this point.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
crate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2474 Posts
May 26 2009 03:13 GMT
#838
btw if you want my medic lovin' tonight let me know

might as well roleclaim since Midori posted it publicly anyway so the mafia know (Koopie sniped this on day 1 somehow ... I knew I'd never be able to hide it from her so I just admitted it on MSN ^^)

teks if you have some sort of plan going on you can tell me
We did. You did. Yes we can. No. || http://crawl.akrasiac.org/scoring/players/crate.html || twitch.tv/crate3333
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
May 26 2009 03:52 GMT
#839
Night post incoming.
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
May 26 2009 03:54 GMT
#840
red pls...
Woo Jung Ho
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 497
ZZZero.O 182
Hyun 97
Dota 2
monkeys_forever373
League of Legends
Doublelift3760
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4502
Liquid`Hasu493
Other Games
summit1g13808
FrodaN1542
JimRising 341
KnowMe239
Livibee195
ViBE82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick744
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 138
• Adnapsc2 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra938
Other Games
• imaqtpie1081
• Shiphtur570
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 16m
Patches Events
16h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 16m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.