• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:59
CEST 00:59
KST 07:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7825 users

TL Mafia 3 [Night 5] - Page 72

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 100 Next
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
November 09 2008 08:24 GMT
#1421
i hate you chuiu
EASIEST CLUE EVER > ME

how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
November 09 2008 08:33 GMT
#1422
On November 09 2008 17:24 decafchicken wrote:
i hate you chuiu
EASIEST CLUE EVER > ME



quoted for posterity hahahahaha
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
November 09 2008 08:34 GMT
#1423
yea decaf was clue raped lol
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
November 09 2008 08:40 GMT
#1424
On November 09 2008 17:04 Camlito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2008 16:59 goldenkrnboi wrote:
lol. time to find the people who were were oh so vigorously trying to defend decaf.

although i guess their reasons were justified enough.

but as i speak it is exactly 12:00 over here. i'll look over the day for some clues tomorrow.



I may be one of those. I wasn't defending him i was pretty much confused as to killing him on 1 clue... Yet that 1 clue actually was linked to him and he was red..


same

if coffee was the extent of his clue I'll be pretty surprised
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-09 08:54:08
November 09 2008 08:47 GMT
#1425
+ Show Spoiler [decaf vote list day 1] +

decafchicken - 9
~OpZ~
Jimtudor
Alventenie
xDark.Carnivalx
goldenkrnboi
Scorch
KH1031
iNfuNdiBuLuM
Mynock



+ Show Spoiler [folca vote list day 1] +

Folca - 16
Ace
MidnightGladius
RtS)Night[Mare
BloodyC0bbler -> top suspect : (i will make notes about him)
Camlito
MTF
[GiTM]-Ace
aZnvaLiaNce
Mandalor
bumatlarge
Bockit
nemY
fusionsdf
decafchicken
wurm
Amber[LighT]


+ Show Spoiler [Ace vote list day 1] +

Ace - 15
HeRoS)Pink ---> TOP SUSPECT
mikeymoo
Empyrean
G.s)NarutO
araav
Artanis[Xp] ---> TOP SUSPECT
ShadowDrgn
Lenwe ---> TOP SUSPECT
ZBiR ---> TOP SUSPECT
fanatacist
Caller
Folca
Falcynn
clazziquai
ulszz


Decaf vote list day 1 doesnt offer much info to us, as they're still clean

Folca vote list day 1 analysis:

From folca's list, 6 people have been killed already leaving only 10/16 for analysis. If any DT is able to slip the info about how many mafiosos voted, we could clear up to 10 townies, because i think mafia would try to split themselves in list as much as possible to avoid detection.

If you notice, bloodycobbler is one of the top suspects from day 2, however, i think he's trustworthy as he's been cooperating with the town, offering both analysis on clues and following the plans. IMHO he should be cleared of suspcicion.

Ace vote list day 1 analysis:

This list might bring us interesting information, ALL 4 remaining TOP SUSPECTS are on this list. 3 people from this list have been killled; leaving 12/15 to analyze. By cross reference, we may clear up to 8 townies here, so if dts are able to give light to that info for whatever means they can, that would clear up to 18 townies from the remaining 30. It's a HUGE advancement.
Teamliquidian townie
araav
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Armenia1590 Posts
November 09 2008 09:06 GMT
#1426
wooot, 2 reds! GJ vigis
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
Mandalor
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Germany2362 Posts
November 09 2008 10:15 GMT
#1427
blaaaarrghhh
gl town
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
November 09 2008 10:37 GMT
#1428
I just want you to know. While I wanted you (Mynock) dead. I never wanted it to end like this
Scorch
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Austria3371 Posts
November 09 2008 11:33 GMT
#1429
Whoa, this batch of clues sucks for me, as it blatantly links to my name. To my defense, i can only say that it is too obvious to be true. Everything that has to do with fire will automatically lead to my name. Chuiu doesn't normally make clues so obvious. Then again, decafchicken was very easy too
Being on the defensive blows; I don't think I can say anything that can't be used against me. Well, I'll have to let my behavior speak for myself. So here goes:

_________________________________________________________


I vote to lynch KH1031, and I strongly encourage you to do the same. If we get this right, we can reduce killing power for the upcoming night.

On November 06 2008 14:44 bumatlarge wrote:
http://img440.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tlmafiare0.png
(screw that here is the link)

Tis an unlucky day for mafia?

I got this PM from Ace, and, as it obviously entails, I think KH is mafia. This could be an elaborate scheme to kill 2 townies, but it honestly looks like a mistaken PM. Why wouldn't Ace just include more names for the hell of it?

And of course I need to die, but I was meant to die the moment Ace sent this PM. Fate?

Green for Red. THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT FOLCA!

Ace virtually gave away KH1031 as mafia in a PM to bumatlarge (by accident?). Now that bumatlarge has been revealed as a townie, we can be sure that the screenshot of the PM is legit. KH1031 is thus most likely mafia. The only way KH can be innocent is if all of this is an elaborate mafia ploy, which I find quite unlikely.

_________________________________________________________


Furthermore, I'd like to direct your attention towards this:
On November 09 2008 06:28 Mynock wrote:
Alright people, listen up: I've got information from a detective regarding the last vote tally, and it seems that out of the people who voted for decafchicken, 2 are mafia.

Another person should soon confirm the same message.

Now, we obviously can't be 100% that the information is correct, but I think it's somewhat safe to assume it is, since role-claiming, especially an important role like a DT, would be a pretty stupid move by mafia.

That would be
    Mandalor
    ZBiR
    Artanis[Xp]
    HeRoS)Pink
    Amber[LighT]
    Lenwe
    BloodyC0bbler
Since Mynock is innocent too, his information seems quite reliable. A mafia could have claimed DT towards him, but that's very risky and thus unlikely.
So we have a great 2 mafia out of 5 (40%):
    ZBiR
    Artanis[Xp]
    HeRoS)Pink
    Lenwe
    BloodyC0bbler
BloodyC0bbler seems to be high on everybody's suspect list for various reasons, so he should be killed soon too.
KH1031
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States862 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-09 14:11:35
November 09 2008 12:08 GMT
#1430
On November 09 2008 20:33 Scorch wrote:
Whoa, this batch of clues sucks for me, as it blatantly links to my name. To my defense, i can only say that it is too obvious to be true. Everything that has to do with fire will automatically lead to my name. Chuiu doesn't normally make clues so obvious. Then again, decafchicken was very easy too
Being on the defensive blows; I don't think I can say anything that can't be used against me. Well, I'll have to let my behavior speak for myself. So here goes:

_________________________________________________________


I vote to lynch KH1031, and I strongly encourage you to do the same. If we get this right, we can reduce killing power for the upcoming night.

Show nested quote +
On November 06 2008 14:44 bumatlarge wrote:
http://img440.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tlmafiare0.png
(screw that here is the link)

Tis an unlucky day for mafia?

I got this PM from Ace, and, as it obviously entails, I think KH is mafia. This could be an elaborate scheme to kill 2 townies, but it honestly looks like a mistaken PM. Why wouldn't Ace just include more names for the hell of it?

And of course I need to die, but I was meant to die the moment Ace sent this PM. Fate?

Green for Red. THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT FOLCA!

Ace virtually gave away KH1031 as mafia in a PM to bumatlarge (by accident?). Now that bumatlarge has been revealed as a townie, we can be sure that the screenshot of the PM is legit. KH1031 is thus most likely mafia. The only way KH can be innocent is if all of this is an elaborate mafia ploy, which I find quite unlikely.

_________________________________________________________


Furthermore, I'd like to direct your attention towards this:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2008 06:28 Mynock wrote:
Alright people, listen up: I've got information from a detective regarding the last vote tally, and it seems that out of the people who voted for decafchicken, 2 are mafia.

Another person should soon confirm the same message.

Now, we obviously can't be 100% that the information is correct, but I think it's somewhat safe to assume it is, since role-claiming, especially an important role like a DT, would be a pretty stupid move by mafia.

That would be
    Mandalor
    ZBiR
    Artanis[Xp]
    HeRoS)Pink
    Amber[LighT]
    Lenwe
    BloodyC0bbler
Since Mynock is innocent too, his information seems quite reliable. A mafia could have claimed DT towards him, but that's very risky and thus unlikely.
So we have a great 2 mafia out of 5 (40%):
    ZBiR
    Artanis[Xp]
    HeRoS)Pink
    Lenwe
    BloodyC0bbler
BloodyC0bbler seems to be high on everybody's suspect list for various reasons, so he should be killed soon too.


I'm quite glad that I woke up early today.

Although you're blatantly trying to accuse me so that the attention would be redirected, I will try to stay objective on your logical analysis.

Fact: After bumatlarge revealed the PM Ace "accidentally" sent him in, he died in the following night (Night 2). In the screenshot of the PM it was specifically mentioned that bumatlarge would die in Night 2, and KH1031 is implied to be the mafia in the PM.

The way I see it, there are a couple possibilities:

1.KH1031 is a mafia, and the mafias killed bumatlarge.
2.KH1031 is a mafia, and some vigilante killed bumatlarge.
3. KH1031/KH1031 is not a mafia, and the mafias killed bumatlarge.
4. KH1031/KH1031 is not a mafia, and some vigilante killed bumatlarge.

You're saying that the only way KH1031/KH1031 is innocent is that this is some sort of elaborate mafia ploy. However, what you failed to include is the possibility of a vigilante responsible for the death of bumatlarge.

In case 1 - The mafias are pretty gung-ho about killing bumatlarge, even risk making one of its mafia members suspicious to the town.
In case 3 - The mafias killed bumatlarge so that KH1031/KH1031 would look red handed and desperate.
In cases 2 and 4 - What bumatlarge did was dumb enough that made him suspicious - which is reasonable for vigilantes to target him.

If somehow I die today/tonight and turn out to be non-mafia, I would suggest people to look into your post again.

Edit: typo correction and case comments.
Edit2: grammar/text color corrections
Scorch
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Austria3371 Posts
November 09 2008 12:33 GMT
#1431
On November 09 2008 21:08 KH1031 wrote:
Although you're blatantly trying to accuse me so that the attention would be redirected, I will try to stay objective on your logic analysis.

It's not me who originally accused you. That was bumatlarge, who was a townie. Furthermore, desperate blatant attention redirection is not my objective, as I'm not a top suspect facing his immeadiate death (yet?). I'm just pointing out the best lead we have at hand: the objective fact that Ace admitted you are mafia.

Fact: After bumatlarge revealed the PM Ace "accidentally" sent him in, he died in the following night (Night 2). In the screenshot of the PM it was specifically mentioned that bumatlarge would die in Night 2, and KH1031 is implied to be the mafia in the PM.

The way I see it, there are a couple possibilities:

1.KH1031 is a mafia, and the mafias killed bumatlarge.
2.KH1031 is a mafia, and some vigilante killed bumatlarge.
3. KH1031/KH1031 is not a mafia, and the mafias decided to kill bumatlarge.
4. KH1031/KH1031 is not a mafia, and some vigilante killed bumatlarge.

You're saying that the only way KH1031 is innocent is that this is some sort of elaborate mafia ploy. However, what you failed to include is the possibility of a vigilante responsible for the death of bumatlarge.

What bumatlarge did was dumb enough that made him suspicious - which is reasonable for vigilantes to target him.

I don't think bumatlarge was vigi'd. There were better targets than him. Yes, it is possible that bumatlarge was killed by a vigilante, but that doesn't change anything if you think about it. The fact remains that Ace (accidentally?) said that KH1031 is mafia. While it might be a mafia plan, Ace did undoubtedly say it, no matter whether bumatlarge was mafia'd or vigi'd. Ace is a good player and probably capable of devising such a plan, but I don't think that's the case here.

If somehow I die today/tonight and turns out to be non-mafia, I would suggest people to look into your post again.

Be my guest. Little of my post is personal interpretation. In large part it is pointing out hard facts.
KH1031
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States862 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-09 12:48:19
November 09 2008 12:47 GMT
#1432
On November 09 2008 21:33 Scorch wrote:
The fact remains that Ace (accidentally?) said that KH1031 is mafia. While it might be a mafia plan, Ace did undoubtedly say it, no matter whether bumatlarge was mafia'd or vigi'd. Ace is a good player and probably capable of devising such a plan, but I don't think that's the case here.


It seems like your argument hinges on the "fact" that Ace mentioned KH1031 in his PM to bumatlarge, and he was subsequently killed.


I don't know what do you consider to constitute a fact.

How about Ace (purposely?) said that KH1031/KH1031 is a mafia?

Is that a fact to you as well?
KH1031
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States862 Posts
November 09 2008 12:51 GMT
#1433
For your accusation, I think I've presented my case clearly. I'm going to leave it to the town the decide.

Unless I see another attack of new sorts, I shall remain silent.
ZBiR
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
Poland1092 Posts
November 09 2008 12:58 GMT
#1434
That KH1031 thing is most probably made by Ace to make us kill a townie, I'd ignore it.
Since nemy was revealed to be mafia, maybe day 2 clues did point to first letters of names? Then it would lead us to imDerek/iNfuNdiBuLuM and mikeymoo/MTF/MidnightGladius (since nemY and Ace are dead). MidnightGladius and iNfuNdiBuLuM are already on some suspect lists, so it's worth keeping a close eye on them.

Also, I'm not mafia From this list:
ZBiR
Artanis[Xp]
HeRoS)Pink
Lenwe
BloodyC0bbler
I'd suspect BloodyC0bbler fo sho, although I don't know who else nobody seems to have anything on him.
Scorch
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Austria3371 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-09 13:36:32
November 09 2008 13:20 GMT
#1435
+ Show Spoiler +
[wild speculation]

So let's suppose Ace wrote the PM to bumatlarge by accident. How'd he go about writing a PM? He'd probably select the receiver's name from the buddy list. Now suppose Ace misclicked and selected bumatlarge, when originally he intended someone else, perhaps a mafia very near to bumatlarge's name on the list.

How is the buddy list (the drop-down box when writing a PM) ordered? Alphabetically? In the order of when friends were added? My own friend list contains only 5 people and is not representative, however in my case (maybe by coincidence!), the order is as follows: user names beginning with a capital letter sorted alpabetically, then lower-case letters ordered alpabetically: A B C ... Z a b c ... z. I don't know where numbers and special characters belong.

So if names are ordered the way I think, who could be reasonably near to bumatlarge in the buddy list?
XCetron
Yogurt
ZBiR
(~OpZ~ depending on how special characters are ordered)
([GiTM]Ace depending on how special characters are ordered)
araav
aZnvaLiaNce
clazziquai
decafchicken

IF KH1031 turns out to be mafia, it is safe to assume that Ace's PM to bumatlarge was in fact an accident.
Then Ace selected the receiver's name from the Buddy List. You don't manually type in the wrong name by accident.
IF the names are ordered the way I think (Someone please confirm!)
IF Ace has all fellow mafias on his list (very likely)
Then he PROBABLY intended to select someone from among the list above
Which means that (at least) one of them is mafia.

[/wild speculation]

A lot of insecure stuff and little reasonable information, but it's better than nothing. It might be helpful later on.


EDIT:
The more I think about it, the more unreliable this appears. Just disregard this post.
Scorch
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Austria3371 Posts
November 09 2008 13:30 GMT
#1436
On November 09 2008 21:47 KH1031 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2008 21:33 Scorch wrote:
The fact remains that Ace (accidentally?) said that KH1031 is mafia. While it might be a mafia plan, Ace did undoubtedly say it, no matter whether bumatlarge was mafia'd or vigi'd. Ace is a good player and probably capable of devising such a plan, but I don't think that's the case here.


It seems like your argument hinges on the "fact" that Ace mentioned KH1031 in his PM to bumatlarge, and he was subsequently killed.


I don't know what do you consider to constitute a fact.

How about Ace (purposely?) said that KH1031/KH1031 is a mafia?

Is that a fact to you as well?

It is a FACT that Ace wrote the PM in which you are incriminated.
It is a FACT that this COULD BE no "accident" after all and you might be innocent.
I do THINK it was an accident though, so I voted for you.
Only the third line is a matter of personal interpretation. What's not to understand?
ZBiR
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
Poland1092 Posts
November 09 2008 13:32 GMT
#1437
On November 09 2008 22:20 Scorch wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [bumatlarge's PM stuff] +

[wild speculation]

So let's suppose Ace wrote the PM to bumatlarge by accident. How'd he go about writing a PM? He'd probably select the receiver's name from the buddy list. Now suppose Ace misclicked and selected bumatlarge, when originally he intended someone else, perhaps a mafia very near to bumatlarge's name on the list.

How is the buddy list (the drop-down box when writing a PM) ordered? Alphabetically? In the order of when friends were added? My own friend list contains only 5 people and is not representative, however in my case (maybe by coincidence!), the order is as follows: user names beginning with a capital letter sorted alpabetically, then lower-case letters ordered alpabetically: A B C ... Z a b c ... z. I don't know where numbers and special characters belong.

So if names are ordered the way I think, who could be reasonably near to bumatlarge in the buddy list?
XCetron
Yogurt
ZBiR
(~OpZ~ depending on how special characters are ordered)
([GiTM]Ace depending on how special characters are ordered)
araav
aZnvaLiaNce
clazziquai
decafchicken

IF KH1031 turns out to be mafia, it is safe to assume that Ace's PM to bumatlarge was in fact an accident.
Then Ace selected the receiver's name from the Buddy List. You don't manually type in the wrong name by accident.
IF the names are ordered the way I think (Someone please confirm!)
IF Ace has all fellow mafias on his list (very likely)
Then he PROBABLY intended to select someone from among the list above
Which means that (at least) one of them is mafia.

[/wild speculation]

A lot of insecure stuff and little reasonable information, but it's better than nothing. It might be helpful later on.


But notice that Ace wrote:
yea well make sure for Night 2 KH sends it in

it looks like he's replying to someone, no? Then if he's replying, where is the original message? And when you reply, you don't choose recipient from buddy list or whatever, he's already selected. That's why I think it's forged, in addition to the fact that Ace would make such mistake by accident. And killing bumatlarge was only supposed to lure us into his trap.
Scorch
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Austria3371 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-09 13:59:53
November 09 2008 13:47 GMT
#1438
On November 09 2008 22:32 ZBiR wrote:
But notice that Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
yea well make sure for Night 2 KH sends it in

it looks like he's replying to someone, no? Then if he's replying, where is the original message? And when you reply, you don't choose recipient from buddy list or whatever, he's already selected. That's why I think it's forged, in addition to the fact that Ace would make such mistake by accident. And killing bumatlarge was only supposed to lure us into his trap.

That is a very valid point and kinda makes an ass out of me. Bah. Screw it, I have to do some university work anyway. Grmbl.

PS: I no longer vote for KH1031 and abstain instead.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
November 09 2008 14:11 GMT
#1439
"decafchicken can't be mafia based on those clues."

You guys are something else ya know. Good Luck.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
[GiTM]-Ace
Profile Joined September 2002
United States4935 Posts
November 09 2008 14:18 GMT
#1440
geez i missed like 2 days and this thread got huge.
I may not be the best player right now but I think I can beat any 'best' players. I'll beat all the best players and become the best player. Watch me. - Jju
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O189
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 492
ZZZero.O 189
Hyun 109
Dota 2
monkeys_forever427
League of Legends
Doublelift4032
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4252
Liquid`Hasu471
Other Games
summit1g14235
FrodaN1607
JimRising 384
KnowMe239
Livibee193
ViBE95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick821
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 125
• Adnapsc2 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1085
Other Games
• imaqtpie1101
• Shiphtur445
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 2m
Patches Events
16h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 2m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.