• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:29
CEST 03:29
KST 10:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7605 users

Team Liquid Mafia [gg] - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 162 Next
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
February 12 2008 01:30 GMT
#381
On February 12 2008 10:25 Tracil wrote:
@ Caller: Don't lie! Please don't lie. Please don't say you are mafia. That is instant grounds for lynch. Reason should be obvious.

@ Shallow: Uh, sorry!


there was a smiley face for a reason lol. I thought it might trip up people whom weren't too cautious.

Also, do any of the current clues have anything to do with me? Its not like i have a sig, nor is my name overly complicated.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
February 12 2008 01:32 GMT
#382
On February 12 2008 10:29 GeneralStan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2008 10:25 Caller wrote:
why is tracil the only one that wants me dead atm?


I kind of want you dead. You're either Mafia or a Liar, and a dead man in either case.


hmm. how about...we wait for the next round of clues, and if im in there somewhere, then go ahead. but its still too early right now, and it was a silly provocation.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
wurm
Profile Joined October 2007
Philippines2296 Posts
February 12 2008 01:34 GMT
#383
On February 12 2008 10:30 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2008 10:25 Tracil wrote:
@ Caller: Don't lie! Please don't lie. Please don't say you are mafia. That is instant grounds for lynch. Reason should be obvious.

@ Shallow: Uh, sorry!


there was a smiley face for a reason lol. I thought it might trip up people whom weren't too cautious.

Also, do any of the current clues have anything to do with me? Its not like i have a sig, nor is my name overly complicated.


You have a point. Though it was a bad idea to lie about being mafia. Either you will take a mob hit or get lynched by the townspeople. All in all, I don't think your "reaction test" was a good idea.
I know where my towel is.
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
February 12 2008 01:34 GMT
#384
I'll add a third option. You're dumb. Dumb players should probably be lynched
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
February 12 2008 01:35 GMT
#385
On February 12 2008 10:34 wurm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2008 10:30 Caller wrote:
On February 12 2008 10:25 Tracil wrote:
@ Caller: Don't lie! Please don't lie. Please don't say you are mafia. That is instant grounds for lynch. Reason should be obvious.

@ Shallow: Uh, sorry!


there was a smiley face for a reason lol. I thought it might trip up people whom weren't too cautious.

Also, do any of the current clues have anything to do with me? Its not like i have a sig, nor is my name overly complicated.


You have a point. Though it was a bad idea to lie about being mafia. Either you will take a mob hit or get lynched by the townspeople. All in all, I don't think your "reaction test" was a good idea.


well, i have a list of people who want me dead right now. I'll post it before if/when i die, so IF i am a towny, you can see whom may be a mafia. besides, i win if my faction wins, and if i die you'll see my alignment.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
February 12 2008 01:36 GMT
#386
On February 12 2008 10:34 GeneralStan wrote:
I'll add a third option. You're dumb. Dumb players should probably be lynched


i made some other posts before that one lol
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
dancefayedance!~
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
396 Posts
February 12 2008 01:36 GMT
#387
On February 12 2008 10:29 Dr.Dragoon wrote:
We'll see who's laughing when I'm lynched and we find out who the mafia really are! Too bad it won't be me though, I'll be lynched.


this could be taken two ways. you're acting confident to lead us away or you're telling the truth whch means you're just an idiot who didn't plan that all out. so far all the evidence supports the former
Seraphim
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States4467 Posts
February 12 2008 01:36 GMT
#388
I vote to lynch Tracil
Hermes | Bisu[Shield] Fighting~!
Live2Win *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6657 Posts
February 12 2008 01:40 GMT
#389
I have a list of people right now who I believe are mafias.

The top two are:
Dr.Dragoon (99%)
Caller (80%)

The other's I am awaiting more clues.
SAY YES TO STIM KIDS!!! XD
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
February 12 2008 01:42 GMT
#390
On February 12 2008 10:40 Live2Win wrote:
I have a list of people right now who I believe are mafias.

The top two are:
Dr.Dragoon (99%)
Caller (80%)

The other's I am awaiting more clues.


i'm not trying to change your mind or anything, but can i just see what your reasoning is for putting me up so high?
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
February 12 2008 01:42 GMT
#391
On February 12 2008 10:40 Live2Win wrote:
I have a list of people right now who I believe are mafias.

The top two are:
Dr.Dragoon (99%)
Caller (80%)

The other's I am awaiting more clues.

Do I get something if it turns out that I'm NOT mafia? C'mon, there's only a 1% chance for you.
~o~ I have returned
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
February 12 2008 01:43 GMT
#392
I was going to make an excel sheet of everyone's name, current sig, profile, and any interesting notes (such as the dragoon fiasco right now) but I got bored around member 30. Anyone want to do this? I really want to know what the hell it means to bow with one arm outstretched. It seems like the only clue that's not a red herring in the Day One post.
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Live2Win *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6657 Posts
February 12 2008 01:47 GMT
#393
On February 12 2008 10:43 JeeJee wrote:
I was going to make an excel sheet of everyone's name, current sig, profile, and any interesting notes (such as the dragoon fiasco right now) but I got bored around member 30. Anyone want to do this? I really want to know what the hell it means to bow with one arm outstretched. It seems like the only clue that's not a red herring in the Day One post.

yea I've been thinking on that for awhile, but I can't come to a conclusion yet.
SAY YES TO STIM KIDS!!! XD
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-02-12 01:48:36
February 12 2008 01:47 GMT
#394
to miss the mark

bowing with arm outstretched-maybe it means archery? plus there's the blanks being fired-missing the mark, if you will.

also the sig is

Quote Act happy, feel happy, be happy, without a reason in the world. Then you can love, and do what you will.

love...festivities?
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
February 12 2008 01:49 GMT
#395
Forget the excel spreadsheet, this game is played from the heart.

I'm going to class now, please make sure to remember that Dr. Dragoon must die
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
dancefayedance!~
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
396 Posts
February 12 2008 01:49 GMT
#396
i have actually come to a conclusion that im certain about. im just waiting for the veteran to post to confirm my suspicions. after day two clues i'll post who I think it is.
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
February 12 2008 01:50 GMT
#397
Caller: Last edit: 2008-02-12 10:48:36

You watch yourself
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
February 12 2008 01:50 GMT
#398
Am I the only one who is still convinced that SoMuchBetter is a mafia canidate?
Force staff is the best item in the game.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
February 12 2008 01:50 GMT
#399
On February 12 2008 10:50 GeneralStan wrote:
Caller: Last edit: 2008-02-12 10:48:36

You watch yourself


ok ^_^
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
February 12 2008 01:53 GMT
#400
"Fine, but we must leave quick now, grab his body, bring it with you".


If I wanted to leave quick, maybe I'd hop on my:
Scooter
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings107
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 143
ProTech118
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 320
Bale 13
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
Doublelift6378
JimRising 723
Counter-Strike
minikerr25
Other Games
summit1g10303
C9.Mang0333
PiLiPiLi9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1106
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP147
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 31m
Replay Cast
21h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.