• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:44
CEST 21:44
KST 04:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8135 users

Team Liquid Mafia [gg] - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 162 Next
Tracil
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia505 Posts
February 12 2008 01:18 GMT
#361
@ L2W: Hmm. Accepted that it's true townies shouldn't just blindly act in one direction. Still a bit miffed but I like your tone so far.

However, I disagree that we should be focusing elsewhere; the Dr. Dragoon vs. Swallow thing wasn't just a 'mishap'; it was either a blatant mistake on Dragoon's part, or a stupid action on Swallows. I don't think we can really let this slide. The attitudes people take on this will be noted for future days- people should weigh in on it, and I know that if I'm elected mayor, I will likely use the instant-lynch to kill either Dragoon or Caller at this point (the latter because he said 'I am mafia', which is.. well.. dumb.)
Shooting
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
February 12 2008 01:19 GMT
#362
On February 12 2008 10:18 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2008 10:17 Dr.Dragoon wrote:
Tsk tsk, you guys obviously haven't done your research. Have any of you thought of the possibility that NEITHER of us are mafia?


You only come to your own defense when you're sure to be lynched?

I'm only saving my defense because it's basically you just insulting me . It would show a reason for you to target me, but it would also make me look bad. lol...
~o~ I have returned
mahnini
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States6862 Posts
February 12 2008 01:19 GMT
#363
On February 12 2008 10:17 Dr.Dragoon wrote:
Tsk tsk, you guys obviously haven't done your research. Have any of you thought of the possibility that NEITHER of us are mafia?

read the first post on this page duh
the world's a playground. you know that when you're a kid, but somewhere along the way everyone forgets it.
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
February 12 2008 01:20 GMT
#364
On February 12 2008 10:17 Dr.Dragoon wrote:
Tsk tsk, you guys obviously haven't done your research. Have any of you thought of the possibility that NEITHER of us are mafia?


What you're saying is that in a clever play, you send a PM to Shallow in hopes that he's a Mafia member, but this backfires and Shallow indicates you as mafioso and things go downhill from here?

Or, our original thought that Shallow forged your message is correct, and shallow is a mafioso. I don't like this option though because it means that Shallow is a dumb mafioso, taking a big risk by forging something
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
mahnini
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States6862 Posts
February 12 2008 01:20 GMT
#365
i mean the last page
the world's a playground. you know that when you're a kid, but somewhere along the way everyone forgets it.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-02-12 01:21:39
February 12 2008 01:20 GMT
#366
On February 12 2008 10:18 Tracil wrote:
@ L2W: Hmm. Accepted that it's true townies shouldn't just blindly act in one direction. Still a bit miffed but I like your tone so far.

However, I disagree that we should be focusing elsewhere; the Dr. Dragoon vs. Swallow thing wasn't just a 'mishap'; it was either a blatant mistake on Dragoon's part, or a stupid action on Swallows. I don't think we can really let this slide. The attitudes people take on this will be noted for future days- people should weigh in on it, and I know that if I'm elected mayor, I will likely use the instant-lynch to kill either Dragoon or Caller at this point (the latter because he said 'I am mafia', which is.. well.. dumb.)




EDIT: It was a sort of reaction test to see what would happen. In this case, you had a strange reaction when I said that, which I thought was a bit odd. Hmm...
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
February 12 2008 01:22 GMT
#367
On February 12 2008 10:18 Tracil wrote:
@ L2W: Hmm. Accepted that it's true townies shouldn't just blindly act in one direction. Still a bit miffed but I like your tone so far.

However, I disagree that we should be focusing elsewhere; the Dr. Dragoon vs. Swallow thing wasn't just a 'mishap'; it was either a blatant mistake on Dragoon's part, or a stupid action on Swallows. I don't think we can really let this slide. The attitudes people take on this will be noted for future days- people should weigh in on it, and I know that if I'm elected mayor, I will likely use the instant-lynch to kill either Dragoon or Caller at this point (the latter because he said 'I am mafia', which is.. well.. dumb.)


SHallow.
SHallow.
SHallow.

Jesus lol.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
February 12 2008 01:23 GMT
#368
On February 12 2008 10:20 GeneralStan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2008 10:17 Dr.Dragoon wrote:
Tsk tsk, you guys obviously haven't done your research. Have any of you thought of the possibility that NEITHER of us are mafia?


What you're saying is that in a clever play, you send a PM to Shallow in hopes that he's a Mafia member, but this backfires and Shallow indicates you as mafioso and things go downhill from here?

Or, our original thought that Shallow forged your message is correct, and shallow is a mafioso. I don't like this option though because it means that Shallow is a dumb mafioso, taking a big risk by forging something

I thought the mafia were supposed to know who the other members of the mafia are? I would be INCREDIBLY stupid to make the message that shallow posted. Game-wise at least
~o~ I have returned
dancefayedance!~
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
396 Posts
February 12 2008 01:23 GMT
#369
On February 12 2008 10:01 mahnini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2008 09:23 dancefayedance!~ wrote:
i think dr.dragoon or shallow[bay] is mafia. lynch them both

OR!
Maybe dr dragoon was trying to bait shallow and see if it was HE that was the dumb mafia and being the mafia that he is dancefayedance!~ jumped on his chance to accuse two townies.

AND he voted for Tracil!


you've found many opportunities to accuse people, but how do we know you are not a mafia member yourself. deliberately accusing everyone as mafia members to give the impression you aren't one yourself?

i sincerely believe dr.dragoon is mafia because of his reaction to shallow[bay]'s print screen. It does state in the very beginning that mafia members know other mafia members. why would dr.dragoon say shallow[bay] was a mafia member if he knew he was a mafia member himself?a rule we are all well aware of ( if we read the rules which im assuming you did) it's because dr.dragoon wanted to throw everyone into confusion! i think what dr.dragoon did is very cunning. he knew that it would be screen shotted. with this in mind he used a poor bait to throw us off. it wasn't that he was trying to bait shallow[bay] into admitting he was another mafia member ( because if shallow[bay] were he would know if dr.dragoon was a mafia member or not) it's because he wanted to use that poor attempt of a trap to really steer us away from believing he was a mafia member. now this is why i think shallow[bay] could be a mafia member. either dr.dragoon and shallow]bay] planned this, because for shallow[bay] to accuse dr.dragoon and post 'incriminating' evidence would mean that shallow[bay] has a shallow intelligence or because they both planned this out.

im almost certain that dr.dragoon is a mafia member. it's about 60% for shallow[bay]. I think i've found clues pointing to both of them and other players which i will post when we elect a mayor.
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
February 12 2008 01:24 GMT
#370
On February 12 2008 10:22 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2008 10:18 Tracil wrote:
@ L2W: Hmm. Accepted that it's true townies shouldn't just blindly act in one direction. Still a bit miffed but I like your tone so far.

However, I disagree that we should be focusing elsewhere; the Dr. Dragoon vs. Swallow thing wasn't just a 'mishap'; it was either a blatant mistake on Dragoon's part, or a stupid action on Swallows. I don't think we can really let this slide. The attitudes people take on this will be noted for future days- people should weigh in on it, and I know that if I'm elected mayor, I will likely use the instant-lynch to kill either Dragoon or Caller at this point (the latter because he said 'I am mafia', which is.. well.. dumb.)


SHallow.
SHallow.
SHallow.

Jesus lol.

HAHAHAHA I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT
~o~ I have returned
Live2Win *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6657 Posts
February 12 2008 01:24 GMT
#371
On February 12 2008 10:18 Tracil wrote:
@ L2W: Hmm. Accepted that it's true townies shouldn't just blindly act in one direction. Still a bit miffed but I like your tone so far.

However, I disagree that we should be focusing elsewhere; the Dr. Dragoon vs. Swallow thing wasn't just a 'mishap'; it was either a blatant mistake on Dragoon's part, or a stupid action on Swallows. I don't think we can really let this slide. The attitudes people take on this will be noted for future days- people should weigh in on it, and I know that if I'm elected mayor, I will likely use the instant-lynch to kill either Dragoon or Caller at this point (the latter because he said 'I am mafia', which is.. well.. dumb.)

Oh of course not. I am 99% sure Dragoon is a mafia. He is going to get lynched no matter what. I was addressing to those who believe Shallow should also be lynched. In my opinion he has no reason to be suspected... everything he did makes logical sense, while Dragoon's actions makes no sense if he was a townie.
SAY YES TO STIM KIDS!!! XD
mahnini
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States6862 Posts
February 12 2008 01:24 GMT
#372
On February 12 2008 10:22 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2008 10:18 Tracil wrote:
@ L2W: Hmm. Accepted that it's true townies shouldn't just blindly act in one direction. Still a bit miffed but I like your tone so far.

However, I disagree that we should be focusing elsewhere; the Dr. Dragoon vs. Swallow thing wasn't just a 'mishap'; it was either a blatant mistake on Dragoon's part, or a stupid action on Swallows. I don't think we can really let this slide. The attitudes people take on this will be noted for future days- people should weigh in on it, and I know that if I'm elected mayor, I will likely use the instant-lynch to kill either Dragoon or Caller at this point (the latter because he said 'I am mafia', which is.. well.. dumb.)


SHallow.
SHallow.
SHallow.

Jesus lol.

It's ok, he calls me manhini which sounds like man hiny (man booty)
the world's a playground. you know that when you're a kid, but somewhere along the way everyone forgets it.
Tracil
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia505 Posts
February 12 2008 01:25 GMT
#373
@ Caller: Don't lie! Please don't lie. Please don't say you are mafia. That is instant grounds for lynch. Reason should be obvious.

@ Shallow: Uh, sorry!
Shooting
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
February 12 2008 01:25 GMT
#374
ACCUSATIONS ARE ALREADY THROUGH W00T THE FIRE HEATS ON
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
February 12 2008 01:25 GMT
#375
why is tracil the only one that wants me dead atm?
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
wurm
Profile Joined October 2007
Philippines2296 Posts
February 12 2008 01:26 GMT
#376
On February 12 2008 10:23 dancefayedance!~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2008 10:01 mahnini wrote:
On February 12 2008 09:23 dancefayedance!~ wrote:
i think dr.dragoon or shallow[bay] is mafia. lynch them both

OR!
Maybe dr dragoon was trying to bait shallow and see if it was HE that was the dumb mafia and being the mafia that he is dancefayedance!~ jumped on his chance to accuse two townies.

AND he voted for Tracil!


you've found many opportunities to accuse people, but how do we know you are not a mafia member yourself. deliberately accusing everyone as mafia members to give the impression you aren't one yourself?

i sincerely believe dr.dragoon is mafia because of his reaction to shallow[bay]'s print screen. It does state in the very beginning that mafia members know other mafia members. why would dr.dragoon say shallow[bay] was a mafia member if he knew he was a mafia member himself?a rule we are all well aware of ( if we read the rules which im assuming you did) it's because dr.dragoon wanted to throw everyone into confusion! i think what dr.dragoon did is very cunning. he knew that it would be screen shotted. with this in mind he used a poor bait to throw us off. it wasn't that he was trying to bait shallow[bay] into admitting he was another mafia member ( because if shallow[bay] were he would know if dr.dragoon was a mafia member or not) it's because he wanted to use that poor attempt of a trap to really steer us away from believing he was a mafia member. now this is why i think shallow[bay] could be a mafia member. either dr.dragoon and shallow]bay] planned this, because for shallow[bay] to accuse dr.dragoon and post 'incriminating' evidence would mean that shallow[bay] has a shallow intelligence or because they both planned this out.

im almost certain that dr.dragoon is a mafia member. it's about 60% for shallow[bay]. I think i've found clues pointing to both of them and other players which i will post when we elect a mayor.



This summed up the whole situation the best. GJ dance.
I know where my towel is.
Dapperdan
Profile Joined February 2008
United States38 Posts
February 12 2008 01:26 GMT
#377
Guys, there is no such thing as a 'no edit' rule. We've been over this. It would be in the first post if it existed. Just don't be retarded and go back editing a post that you made hours/pages before hand (although even that would likely not cause much trouble for yourself).
Never has a greedy man become rich.
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
February 12 2008 01:27 GMT
#378
On February 12 2008 10:26 wurm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2008 10:23 dancefayedance!~ wrote:
On February 12 2008 10:01 mahnini wrote:
On February 12 2008 09:23 dancefayedance!~ wrote:
i think dr.dragoon or shallow[bay] is mafia. lynch them both

OR!
Maybe dr dragoon was trying to bait shallow and see if it was HE that was the dumb mafia and being the mafia that he is dancefayedance!~ jumped on his chance to accuse two townies.

AND he voted for Tracil!


you've found many opportunities to accuse people, but how do we know you are not a mafia member yourself. deliberately accusing everyone as mafia members to give the impression you aren't one yourself?

i sincerely believe dr.dragoon is mafia because of his reaction to shallow[bay]'s print screen. It does state in the very beginning that mafia members know other mafia members. why would dr.dragoon say shallow[bay] was a mafia member if he knew he was a mafia member himself?a rule we are all well aware of ( if we read the rules which im assuming you did) it's because dr.dragoon wanted to throw everyone into confusion! i think what dr.dragoon did is very cunning. he knew that it would be screen shotted. with this in mind he used a poor bait to throw us off. it wasn't that he was trying to bait shallow[bay] into admitting he was another mafia member ( because if shallow[bay] were he would know if dr.dragoon was a mafia member or not) it's because he wanted to use that poor attempt of a trap to really steer us away from believing he was a mafia member. now this is why i think shallow[bay] could be a mafia member. either dr.dragoon and shallow]bay] planned this, because for shallow[bay] to accuse dr.dragoon and post 'incriminating' evidence would mean that shallow[bay] has a shallow intelligence or because they both planned this out.

im almost certain that dr.dragoon is a mafia member. it's about 60% for shallow[bay]. I think i've found clues pointing to both of them and other players which i will post when we elect a mayor.



This summed up the whole situation the best. GJ dance.


I eagerly await the "clues" that point to me as mafia.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
February 12 2008 01:29 GMT
#379
On February 12 2008 10:25 Caller wrote:
why is tracil the only one that wants me dead atm?


I kind of want you dead. You're either Mafia or a Liar, and a dead man in either case.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
February 12 2008 01:29 GMT
#380
We'll see who's laughing when I'm lynched and we find out who the mafia really are! Too bad it won't be me though, I'll be lynched.
~o~ I have returned
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1581
RotterdaM906
TaKeTV 357
IndyStarCraft 192
SteadfastSC157
ZombieGrub98
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1581
RotterdaM 906
IndyStarCraft 192
MaxPax 164
SteadfastSC 157
RuFF_SC2 137
ZombieGrub98
UpATreeSC 74
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2722
Shuttle 505
Dewaltoss 115
910 70
Mind 58
Bale 16
Counter-Strike
fl0m3972
pashabiceps1399
Fnx 678
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4943
Liquid`Hasu571
Other Games
Beastyqt843
mouzStarbuck428
shahzam342
ToD197
summit1g186
C9.Mang0152
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 167
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Eskiya23 13
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade350
Other Games
• imaqtpie860
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 16m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 16m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.