• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:31
CEST 13:31
KST 20:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10828 users

Team Liquid Mafia [gg] - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 162 Next
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
February 12 2008 00:45 GMT
#321
On February 12 2008 09:43 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
mods can't read PMs


That's good. I was afraid of Teamliquid Big Brother for a second
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
February 12 2008 00:45 GMT
#322
No, I meant ask a Mod to confirm that the only edit to my post was the thank Chuiu and Dapperdan.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
February 12 2008 00:45 GMT
#323
On February 12 2008 09:45 GeneralStan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2008 09:43 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
mods can't read PMs


That's good. I was afraid of Teamliquid Big Brother for a second


Got something to hide?




(this not being allowed to edit thing is encouraging double posts like no tomorrow :p )
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Tracil
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia505 Posts
February 12 2008 00:46 GMT
#324
Double posts are better than edits. Knowing what you put to post is good~
Shooting
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
February 12 2008 00:47 GMT
#325
Alright i give up im a mafiaso, lynch me please
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Tracil
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia505 Posts
February 12 2008 00:48 GMT
#326
what.. well.. we can't lynch anyone until we elect a mayor, who THEN lynches someone of his choosing (who should obviously be someone the town has already decided they don't like.)

I guess we'll get to it once elections are over!
Shooting
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
February 12 2008 00:48 GMT
#327
I nominate FakeSteve for mayor
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
February 12 2008 00:49 GMT
#328
On February 12 2008 09:48 GeneralStan wrote:
I nominate FakeSteve for mayor


fake stever has already been nominated u have to vote
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Hittegods
Profile Joined April 2007
Stockholm4642 Posts
February 12 2008 00:50 GMT
#329
All right, I guess I'm voting Tracil. I don't trust SoMuchBetter's yellow teeth =\
This neo violence, pure self defiance
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
February 12 2008 00:50 GMT
#330
I vote for FakeSteve
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
February 12 2008 00:51 GMT
#331
I don't trust Tracil. The man makes too much sense.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
February 12 2008 00:52 GMT
#332
I already love this mafia game. It's as good for my post count as hurt/heal and live reporting combined
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tracil
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia505 Posts
February 12 2008 00:53 GMT
#333
On February 12 2008 09:51 GeneralStan wrote:
I don't trust Tracil. The man makes too much sense.


????? how is that even a reason
Shooting
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
February 12 2008 00:53 GMT
#334
On February 12 2008 09:53 Tracil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2008 09:51 GeneralStan wrote:
I don't trust Tracil. The man makes too much sense.


????? how is that even a reason


that kind of reasoning makes you suspicious for someone whom pretends to otherwise be such an expert.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Live2Win *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6657 Posts
February 12 2008 00:54 GMT
#335
LOOOOOL omg this is hilarious.

Let's take this and break it down (after I stop laughing)

I think it's much more powerful that Dr.Dragoon is mafia than ShaLLoW[baY].

1. If shallow was a mafia, he would never expose a fellow mafia.

2 .Photoshopping a message to frame someone is a very stupid idea, something that anyone with half a brain wouldn't do. Why? Because obviously the person who was being targetted would retaliate, reject that such a message was ever sent, and defend himself.

3. Dr.Dragoon's reply was
On February 12 2008 09:17 Dr.Dragoon wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Clearly proving that he was mafia. If he was NOT mafia, his first reply would be "What the hell I never posted that!".

I don't think we can lynch yet, but if we can, I vote we lynch Dr.Dragoon
SAY YES TO STIM KIDS!!! XD
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
February 12 2008 00:54 GMT
#336
On February 12 2008 09:52 GeneralStan wrote:
I already love this mafia game. It's as good for my post count as hurt/heal and live reporting combined


hahaha so true.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
ulszz
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Jamaica1787 Posts
February 12 2008 00:55 GMT
#337
On February 12 2008 09:53 Tracil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2008 09:51 GeneralStan wrote:
I don't trust Tracil. The man makes too much sense.


????? how is that even a reason


He is countering your sense with no sense? idk lol
everliving, everfaithful, eversure
Tracil
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia505 Posts
February 12 2008 00:56 GMT
#338
No, really, why is it a reason?

"Tracil makes too much sense." I'm making sense. It is implied he agrees with what I'm saying with that comment, or at least believes it's logical, so.. he turns around and decides I'm not trustworthy?

I don't understand.
Shooting
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
February 12 2008 00:56 GMT
#339
On February 12 2008 09:54 Live2Win wrote:
2 .Photoshopping a message to frame someone is a very stupid idea, something that anyone with half a brain wouldn't do. Why? Because obviously the person who was being targetted would retaliate, reject that such a message was ever sent, and defend himself.
[/b]
Hah! I win with that alone.
~o~ I have returned
mahnini
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States6862 Posts
February 12 2008 00:59 GMT
#340
On February 12 2008 09:54 Live2Win wrote:
LOOOOOL omg this is hilarious.

Let's take this and break it down (after I stop laughing)

I think it's much more powerful that Dr.Dragoon is mafia than ShaLLoW[baY].

1. If shallow was a mafia, he would never expose a fellow mafia.

2 .Photoshopping a message to frame someone is a very stupid idea, something that anyone with half a brain wouldn't do. Why? Because obviously the person who was being targetted would retaliate, reject that such a message was ever sent, and defend himself.

3. Dr.Dragoon's reply was
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2008 09:17 Dr.Dragoon wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Clearly proving that he was mafia. If he was NOT mafia, his first reply would be "What the hell I never posted that!".

I don't think we can lynch yet, but if we can, I vote we lynch Dr.Dragoon

I knew the mods were with Shallow! What secrets did he reveal to you in his edits!?

Also, now I have to choose between the lesser of two evils modmafia or tracilmafia.
the world's a playground. you know that when you're a kid, but somewhere along the way everyone forgets it.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 587
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings164
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21402
Shuttle 11410
FanTaSy 1795
Hyuk 925
Horang2 577
BeSt 499
Mini 257
Stork 256
Pusan 240
Killer 136
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 134
Zeus 127
Last 123
Mind 98
ggaemo 67
Hyun 60
sorry 52
PianO 45
Snow 39
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 30
JYJ 27
Hm[arnc] 26
Aegong 21
zelot 14
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe411
Counter-Strike
fl0m2022
byalli1505
x6flipin241
Other Games
gofns32333
singsing2825
B2W.Neo671
ArmadaUGS80
Mew2King59
Livibee6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 29m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 29m
Replay Cast
11h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 29m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 29m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.