• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:01
CEST 02:01
KST 09:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8903 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 97

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 555 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 11:56 GMT
#1921
On March 05 2024 20:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rels probably town, JAT maybe mafia.

I dont understand why JAT keeps complaining about Vivax mayor but cant read anyone as town except Koshi but does nothing about Koshi getiing mayor.

Rels doesnt seem to be pushing any agenda.

On one hand I am comaining too much about Vivax mayor on the other hand I should do more to get koshi mayor. What is it now?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 11:59 GMT
#1922
Apparently people are dead set on making Vivax mayor. They cannot all be mafia even though I would bet a lot of money that mafia is on board.
The logic apparently being Vivax wouldn't make such a bad play as mafia. The disconnect here is that he did the bad play regardless of his alignment but for some reason only town can be bad in people's minds. I disagree with that but I really don't know what to do about it except for complaining and offering a better alternative which is koshi right now. What am I supposed to do in your opinion, rayn?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 12:02 GMT
#1923
I mean it's kinda hard when koshi doesn't seem to want to be mayor anymore and all other candidates are lackluster. Of course you could say I should campaign myself but I won't. Too much hassle.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 12:05 GMT
#1924
Well for instance you could try toget people to actually vote for Koshi, or try to get a read on me, marv, sandroba, iamp, palmar who all are on par with Koshi level.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 12:10 GMT
#1925
On March 05 2024 20:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Apparently people are dead set on making Vivax mayor. They cannot all be mafia even though I would bet a lot of money that mafia is on board.
The logic apparently being Vivax wouldn't make such a bad play as mafia. The disconnect here is that he did the bad play regardless of his alignment but for some reason only town can be bad in people's minds. I disagree with that but I really don't know what to do about it except for complaining and offering a better alternative which is koshi right now. What am I supposed to do in your opinion, rayn?

I completely understand your logic here and agree with it. To me it just looks like you are not really trying to do anything about it. Like really really try to do..
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 12:10 GMT
#1926
On March 05 2024 20:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Apparently people are dead set on making Vivax mayor. They cannot all be mafia even though I would bet a lot of money that mafia is on board.
The logic apparently being Vivax wouldn't make such a bad play as mafia. The disconnect here is that he did the bad play regardless of his alignment but for some reason only town can be bad in people's minds. I disagree with that but I really don't know what to do about it except for complaining and offering a better alternative which is koshi right now. What am I supposed to do in your opinion, rayn?

I disagree with that mafia is on board.

When I read this thread after 18 or 20 hours in game. There was
1) not enough pressure on mafia. DP tried to put some work in but he was alone.
2) no town circle
3) a 7 page Vivax that blueclaimed and was ridiculed. While a lackluster rayn had 3 times as much votes for Mayor. (or something like that)

I am saying that mafia was content at that point in the game. And now it is our job

to find a good Mayor. (Which is Vivax because I can't read 1 good argument why he is mafia, the argument he is reckless or stupid is fake!media, it's really a shitshow argument if your alternative is rayn)

to vote mafia. Which marv initiated quite nicely & on time. Palmar needs to make a move now and if he doesn't this is a good lynch

to create a town circle. Which has not happened yet. I don't even know where to start. I think iamp/DP for their early game. I think CC because she seems full of good intentions. Somewhere there is a good start.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 12:13 GMT
#1927
and if we do all that. Mafia can only follow. But they can't control the thread which they would be able to do 15 hours ago
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 12:30 GMT
#1928
On March 05 2024 11:13 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 10:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:54 sandroba wrote:
I feel like it's harder to argue against vivax mayor as mafia. Rels and palmar both entered the thread with that mindset. Pretty much ignored most of what happened for most of the thread but making sure they say what they were supposed to say as town about the vivax claim as soon as possible.
There are obviously town reasons to mayor vivax, but there is some reluctance I expect from townies. I think the over-eagerness to jump on the vivax train right away points to mafia.


Hard disagree. I find people who just accept it for what it is and make the correct play in regards to him is townie.

The scummy thing is talking around in circles about how shit vivax’s claim was, that he might not be town or if he is he is not confirmed

It’s a huge waste of time and shits up the thread and is also incredibly easy content to fake.

I found palmars approach to the situation very townie for example

Are you still lock town on trfel btw?

Didn't see much of people saying he might not be town. Shitting up the thread discussing the claim being bad I agree, CopCake is the main person I saw driving the discussion back to that.
I think saying he is prob town and prob not the best mayor, at least initially is the reaction I would expect from townies. Remember, even though scum might not want something, it's hard to actually push something when you think it would be obvious anti-town. Scum wants to hide and push things in a subtle way.
Not locked town on trfel since he hasn't been very active, but wouldn't lynch him d1 in a million years. What he has posted so far after the initial setup-focused posts looked super townie to me.

I really really really don't see that.
Last game I was so sure he was town.
What is he doing here? Everytime he gets pressured he moves away from it. Slam asks him about Oats. He gives a good answer but it lacks conviction. It looks way more as a mafia seeing Town!Oats be inquisitive than a townie figuring out Town!Oats is inquisitive.
Slam then pressures on and while replying to somebody else he @slam and disengages with him.

This can't be the same Tfrel as last game? You went 4 days with him. Under pressure by marv/DP/rayn iirc. This looks the same to you? I should follow your lead on him but it seems impossible.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 12:32 GMT
#1929
For me Palmar & tfrel need to go. You can swap them out for Hapa and Jealous if you want. But they should be modkilled. It's sad but just unfair after 0 posts. I thought everybody except 3 confirmed? I was one of the 3 that didn't join the discord yet.
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 12:37 GMT
#1930
Hapa joined the discord pre game I remember.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 12:41 GMT
#1931
If you click a filter and see 3 or less pages. You can lynch/shoot that person.
I think that is fair.

Rels/JAT/VE/DMB all on 3.
Tfrel/Palmar on 2:
TTS/Hapa/Jealous on 1
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 12:42 GMT
#1932
Lazy but effective strategy
I had a good night of sleep.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 12:45 GMT
#1933
I like Just another townie
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 12:54 GMT
#1934
##unmayor: vivax
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 12:54 GMT
#1935
On March 05 2024 21:32 Koshi wrote:
For me Palmar & tfrel need to go. You can swap them out for Hapa and Jealous if you want. But they should be modkilled. It's sad but just unfair after 0 posts. I thought everybody except 3 confirmed? I was one of the 3 that didn't join the discord yet.

This is very good.
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 12:55 GMT
#1936
On March 05 2024 21:32 Koshi wrote:
For me Palmar & tfrel need to go. You can swap them out for Hapa and Jealous if you want. But they should be modkilled. It's sad but just unfair after 0 posts. I thought everybody except 3 confirmed? I was one of the 3 that didn't join the discord yet.

Fine with me. Maybe you should consider running for mayor?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 13:12 GMT
#1937
On March 05 2024 20:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Thankfully i can play the game with marv, it's much more enjoyable than this thread.

It looks really, really bad for you guys that you're all just checked out of the game but claim to be active in the thread.

At least be a man and just actually check out of the game like me.

Whoever is town of you three needs to start getting shit done in the thread.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 13:13 GMT
#1938
On March 05 2024 21:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 21:32 Koshi wrote:
For me Palmar & tfrel need to go. You can swap them out for Hapa and Jealous if you want. But they should be modkilled. It's sad but just unfair after 0 posts. I thought everybody except 3 confirmed? I was one of the 3 that didn't join the discord yet.

This is very good.

Why is this good?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 13:14 GMT
#1939
16/97 pages is just DP, jesus christ
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 13:16 GMT
#1940
On March 05 2024 22:14 Palmar wrote:
16/97 pages is just DP, jesus christ

Yeah. Tempted to townread him just for that tbh. Even though I really don't like the way he went about the mayor stuff and the cake push was also meh.
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 107
Nina 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1131
GuemChi 783
Artosis 633
910 37
MaD[AoV]21
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever10
League of Legends
JimRising 691
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox620
Other Games
summit1g8460
Day[9].tv596
shahzam500
C9.Mang0338
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick601
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta30
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Shiphtur696
• Day9tv596
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 59m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.