• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:10
CEST 13:10
KST 20:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7897 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 99

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 555 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 14:03 GMT
#1961
On March 05 2024 22:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
It depends on what you do and what he does during the rest of the day.

boo, cop out answer.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 14:05 GMT
#1962
Dumbest scumread ever is that TTS just casually assumed he'd be alive by day 4 or something.

Also even talking about a random voting stage like we're some plebeian third world mafia site is pretty scummy.

But he's done nothing so there's no read. Good policy lynch though.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 14:05 GMT
#1963
I really like Koshi's read on me btw, probably means I'm right and Koshi is town.
Computer says mafia
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 05 2024 14:12 GMT
#1964
On March 05 2024 21:30 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 11:13 sandroba wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:54 sandroba wrote:
I feel like it's harder to argue against vivax mayor as mafia. Rels and palmar both entered the thread with that mindset. Pretty much ignored most of what happened for most of the thread but making sure they say what they were supposed to say as town about the vivax claim as soon as possible.
There are obviously town reasons to mayor vivax, but there is some reluctance I expect from townies. I think the over-eagerness to jump on the vivax train right away points to mafia.


Hard disagree. I find people who just accept it for what it is and make the correct play in regards to him is townie.

The scummy thing is talking around in circles about how shit vivax’s claim was, that he might not be town or if he is he is not confirmed

It’s a huge waste of time and shits up the thread and is also incredibly easy content to fake.

I found palmars approach to the situation very townie for example

Are you still lock town on trfel btw?

Didn't see much of people saying he might not be town. Shitting up the thread discussing the claim being bad I agree, CopCake is the main person I saw driving the discussion back to that.
I think saying he is prob town and prob not the best mayor, at least initially is the reaction I would expect from townies. Remember, even though scum might not want something, it's hard to actually push something when you think it would be obvious anti-town. Scum wants to hide and push things in a subtle way.
Not locked town on trfel since he hasn't been very active, but wouldn't lynch him d1 in a million years. What he has posted so far after the initial setup-focused posts looked super townie to me.

I really really really don't see that.
Last game I was so sure he was town.
What is he doing here? Everytime he gets pressured he moves away from it. Slam asks him about Oats. He gives a good answer but it lacks conviction. It looks way more as a mafia seeing Town!Oats be inquisitive than a townie figuring out Town!Oats is inquisitive.
Slam then pressures on and while replying to somebody else he @slam and disengages with him.

This can't be the same Tfrel as last game? You went 4 days with him. Under pressure by marv/DP/rayn iirc. This looks the same to you? I should follow your lead on him but it seems impossible.


I disagree. Trfel last game was pretty similar to this, he did some burst of activity then vanished for a while. I was suspicious of him all the way through d1/n1 because of the structuring of his posts and they style of his activity. He was not a high volume poster and conviction was not his forte. He basically had the game figured out d3 but wasn't pushing any of it. It took me some deep diving to actually identify he was correct on everything. I think it's stupid to look into him as the quality of what he has posted has been very good so far. If he is mafia it will be hard for him to keep up as the game progresses and he has to justify hard positions and keep up appearances.

My current suspect list is palmar/jat/rels, rels being the one I feel less strongly about. Palmar looks more and more tame and awful every time he posts.

JAT: catches up to the thread but basically only ever comments on Koshi related stuff. A lot of his commentary is meaningless and his questions are not sharp. He apparently wants Koshi for mayor, but this is not a real position since koshi himself wants vivax and it doesn't seem like jat really wants it or thinks it's a realistic thing that will happen. It just fills up space and buddies up to koshi.

On March 05 2024 20:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Apparently people are dead set on making Vivax mayor. They cannot all be mafia even though I would bet a lot of money that mafia is on board.
The logic apparently being Vivax wouldn't make such a bad play as mafia. The disconnect here is that he did the bad play regardless of his alignment but for some reason only town can be bad in people's minds. I disagree with that but I really don't know what to do about it except for complaining and offering a better alternative which is koshi right now. What am I supposed to do in your opinion, rayn?


The above post is complacent and disinterested. The reasoning for Vivax possibly being mafia is very shallow analysis and very lazily written, not trying to convince anyone.
JAT is solely focused on this mayor thing, he is not very involved and he is making no effort to actually find anyone that is suspicious. He is sticking to easy topics and being lazy in his comments. Even the mayor thing he doesn't care enough about to make any real contributions. He cares about nothing, yet he is still posting here pretending to engage.
JAT is mafia.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 14:13 GMT
#1965
JAT looks pretty bad. He has said pretty much nothing about me except that comment about not agreeing with my logic on how Vivax needs to be treated, which isn't alignment indicative.

And he's trying to kill me.

And his filter is shorter than mine so he can't even claim lurker lynch
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 05 2024 14:13 GMT
#1966
I think rayn has a decent chance to flip mafia by the way.
Cop says he can't be because he'd be angrier but there's nothing that says he isn't simply more restrained in this game.

I'm moving cop out of the mafia pool just because of what Koshi said about her and good intentions. I still think she was struggling back then and took way too long to join the chorus calling my claim awful.

Iamperfection has dropped off a lot and looks a lot like Oats at this point. I just don't see any motivation to find the right lynch here. Erratic play. I believe Oats still didn't deliver an estimation of marv and Sandroba like I asked.

I don't want to lynch Palmar. I think marv is doing jack shit, and he didn't try to run for mayor for it. The Palmar vote was his first meaningful contribution, and everyone treated it like some high priest tossed a piece of metal from a pyramid and they went wild chasing it while screeching like a bunch of teenies at a rock concert.

I also think marv is kinda avoidant of DP and I know that marv has to fear DP if he's mafia. Him masoning Sandoba over DP is bad and might explain DPs lower effort.

MZ, Rels reasonable and pro-town all around but also a bit synthetic and lacking emotion for now. Not on the table for D1 I think and they have shown that they know what it takes to not lose to a casino.

DMB I think town. I liked most of the placements in her list and she had a golden opportunity to fall into her meta of antagonizing me just for fun and blending in with others doing so. I don't think she'd want a JK as mayor as mafia either.

That's about it for now. Otherwise:

Hapa joined discord and didn't post at all so I think it's due we make him the main secondary wagon that I can kill but I also need town's consent for it. Jealous works too, just make it visible please.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 14:13 GMT
#1967
Holy shit Sandroba drops a JAT is mafia hammer while I'm writing my own post.

Good job Sandro.
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 14:13 GMT
#1968
I give pause to this palmar lynch because I feel marv is being lazy.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 14:14 GMT
#1969
If people do not talk about palm i guess is mafia

Gotcha
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 14:15 GMT
#1970
I did lightly read some posts by Trfel and didn't object too much to them.
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 14:15 GMT
#1971
What do you think of ve palmar?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 14:16 GMT
#1972
On March 05 2024 23:14 CopCake wrote:
If people do not talk about palm i guess is mafia

Gotcha

No, that only goes for the people who are currently trying to murder me.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 14:17 GMT
#1973
On March 05 2024 23:15 iamperfection wrote:
What do you think of ve palmar?

My filter is 3 pages and VE is like one of the few people I actually wrote a few paragraphs about before I discontinued that project out of laziness.

Surely you can find it?
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 14:17 GMT
#1974
On March 05 2024 23:17 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:15 iamperfection wrote:
What do you think of ve palmar?

My filter is 3 pages and VE is like one of the few people I actually wrote a few paragraphs about before I discontinued that project out of laziness.

Surely you can find it?

I phone post it hard
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 14:18 GMT
#1975
Oh zero interest because he is happy that's pretty meh
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 05 2024 14:19 GMT
#1976
I missed palmar last burst while posting, jat overtook his spot as most scummy by a long shot. I'm actually pretty fucking confident JAT is mafia.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 14:21 GMT
#1977
On March 05 2024 23:19 sandroba wrote:
I missed palmar last burst while posting, jat overtook his spot as most scummy by a long shot. I'm actually pretty fucking confident JAT is mafia.

You son of a bitch I'm in.

You don't know how happy it made me to press post on that short "jat looks bad" post only to see it right beneath you calling him mafia.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 14:24 GMT
#1978
On March 05 2024 23:13 Palmar wrote:
JAT looks pretty bad. He has said pretty much nothing about me except that comment about not agreeing with my logic on how Vivax needs to be treated, which isn't alignment indicative.

And he's trying to kill me.

And his filter is shorter than mine so he can't even claim lurker lynch

Well, I think it should be obvious that I am 100 % sheeping right now to see where this goes. I don't have a reason of my own except for the lack of reasons to townread you.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 14:25 GMT
#1979
Btw I'm like 90% certain sandroba is town now.

People don't do this as mafia. He just dropped a post saying I look worse and worse, and then changes his mind like 5 minutes later.

It's really hard to come out of an aggressive tunnel like that as mafia, because you kinda have to force yourself to attack someone and when you've spent effort in making an attack on someone you know is town, it's super hard to just throw it away when new evidence presents itself.

ergo, I think sandroba is town, and he is now my captain.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 14:25 GMT
#1980
Sorry Koshi
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 537
RotterdaM112
Rex63
SteadfastSC46
TKL 45
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko304
RotterdaM 64
Rex 61
Codebar 41
TKL 23
SteadfastSC 19
ByuN 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3199
Shuttle 1225
Bisu 762
Soulkey 679
Horang2 570
Jaedong 552
BeSt 414
actioN 334
Mong 329
Soma 253
[ Show more ]
firebathero 250
Stork 196
Larva 166
Rush 161
Mini 126
Last 112
Hyun 103
Zeus 92
Pusan 87
PianO 74
ZerO 73
Free 69
910 68
Mind 65
Shine 57
Snow 47
hero 40
sorry 40
Shinee 39
sSak 28
Sharp 28
Bale 22
Sexy 21
ToSsGirL 20
HiyA 20
ZergMaN 19
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 7
JYJ 6
scan(afreeca) 6
yabsab 1
Dota 2
XcaliburYe277
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1434
shoxiejesuss730
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King241
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes242
Other Games
gofns45577
singsing1937
B2W.Neo210
DeMusliM180
Pyrionflax170
KnowMe140
Livibee140
Trikslyr22
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV279
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Other Games
• Shiphtur479
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 50m
The PondCast
22h 50m
INu's Battles
23h 50m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.