• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:28
CEST 01:28
KST 08:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8387 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 98

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 555 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 13:25 GMT
#1941
On March 05 2024 22:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:14 Palmar wrote:
16/97 pages is just DP, jesus christ

Yeah. Tempted to townread him just for that tbh. Even though I really don't like the way he went about the mayor stuff and the cake push was also meh.

DP is a null, but I've only read his posts in the context of reading other players.

I did like him calling out iamperfection for being wrong about how to deal with Vivax (I'm reading Vivax right now). But some of his other stuff that I've seen has been decidedly meh.

Problem is, he has posted so goddamn much I don't even know what I should read of his postings. I guess I'll go find a list post or something.

But he should maybe just be off the table today just because he has a long filter.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 13:31 GMT
#1942
So thoughts on Vivax

1) His claim is dumb as shit and he shouldn't do it as town or mafia.
2) He did claim so we work with what we got
3) He didn't hide behind his claim which points to townie, he posted like 6 pages since that claim, so whatever the point was with his claim at least it wasn't "I'll just claim this and chill"
4) He is actually trying. Now I know I was wrong last game when I lynched him for not trying, but I still think there is merit in that kind of read with Vivax

In conclusion, I think he is more likely to be town than mafia, so I'm just gonna vote him for mayor.

There's also the completely stupid reason that absolutely no one seems to be calling him mafia, and a bunch of people call him town but don't want to vote him as mayor. That's an indicator (admittedly a terrible one) of his sort of general standing within the town. It's like a minor town point.

That solves that problem for me.

I honestly don't feel like I know enough about the game to direct Vivax' lynch. Maybe I'll gather enough info today to help though.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 13:35 GMT
#1943
Hi.

Hi.

marv says he has complicated timeline, tries to play first 24h in the afternoon

M: "20 pages already"

R: Yeah 50% of it is DP

M: agrees with my iamp and vivax townish reads, then sees i took vivax read back, he still thinks vivax is townish.
DMB looks townish, Oats townish, DP looks townish (definitely not telling him that :D)

We discuss a little bit about the vivax read. i say vivax is not enough paranoid, marv disagrees it makes him necessarily mafia. i tell him that vivax paranoid level is "MS game DP made a (very good) case on vivax' top scumread, vivax STILL thought DP is mafia with that guy the WHOLE GAME". Marv semi agrees it could mean vivax is mafia, still looks townish tonally, but we'll know better soon enough anyways

we discuss a little bit of the DP vs Cake debate, no real conclusions. marv thinks might be townish for Cake to go against DP (or would be insane as mafia, but that doesnt mean Cake isn't insane)

I tell marv what i am looking after with my question to cake.

marv asks about my slam scumread i tell him i am gonna post it in thread when i am home since phoneposting sucks

we talk a little bit about mayor, i say we shoudl elect him, he says he doesnt think town will go for him as mayor anyways since activity issues. he asks me why i am towreading him, i say our reads align very well and the DP thing lol^^

we agree to elect me most likely at second part of D1.

marv complains about having issues to read trfel, i tell i have to check something before making a read on him but i think he looked townie. I take back Trfel town read, i had misread something, or thought i saw something that was not there.

marv says he is also masons with sandroba. i ask him if he thinks sandroba is town. marv says he thinks i am town and sandroba also looks townie in chat. i tell him to tell sandroba that we are planning on electing me, he says sandroba is on the fence.

marv says he still thinks vivax is town, i am coming to agree since vivax' reads look pretty similar to mine, except for sandroba push. we discuss that a little bit and come to conclusion its not a scummy push but definitely wrong. i say that I dont think sandroba's read on Trfel is very good so i kind of understand Vivax there. It is just basically "mindmeld", i don't consider that very good heuristic since scum are going to town read townies all the time anyways, just because Trfel made a same point about MZ that sandroba was thinking should not mean much just by itself.

I tell marv he should tell sandroba we need to work together here for mayor election, marv says sandroba seems a bit suspicious of marv. I tell him to tell sandroba that i am very certain of marv being town, and if he thinks i am town he should trust that read.

sandroba is still on the fence because he doesnt understand why i townread marv.

Vivax claiming JK omg, what the fuck, lol... this game.... slam also claimed cop.

I say its not a disaster if vivax is mayor. marv thinks it's a bad idea, what if does something unpredictable for instance shoots sandroba? marv doesnt want to vote for vivax.

i quote iamps "moron mayor" post and laugh. marv says thats one of the reasons he thinks iamp is town, he's not that funny as mafia. i say i also laughed at the "i dont wanna be mayor because i dont wanna live that long in this game" post.

marv is annoyed at the claiming, i agree, esp as they are people who make weird decisions, worst case scenario is bad. marv is trying to convince sandroba i am best mayor candidate.

marv has to leave, but doesnt leave after all :D

he tells me to stop arguing with vivax, it doesnt help.
marv says Rels' Oats read is super bad, i say i think all Rels' reds so far are bad. I dont know why he would go down that road as mafia though.

marv actually leaves for the night.

I tell him i am probably just gonna refrain from posting today, and DP, Koshi and Vivax can do whatever they want. I just get annoyed at them.
I ask marv why he thinks VE is town.
I say Palmar maybe JAT mafia... i have to revisit dmb, trfel, jacob. Everyone else looks more or less town (add VE to maf list here)
marv says he doesnt think VE is necessarily town, he doesnt understand why he couldnt play like this as town

marv says he talked with sandroba and maybe just elect vivax and not clutter up the thread with that shit anymore
marv says VE doesnt look great, takes back the read

I tell just elect vivax whatever

i say VE can be completely useless as town and i dont thinkthats necessarily alignment indicative for him. I scumread him because he got angry at my post which should not generate that kind of reaction as it was perfectly neutral post. He always does that because he tries to fake his town anger but it is directed in completely unreasonable places.

I say Jacob is probably just town because he doesnt realise slam has claimed and the read didnt look fake to me

I say yeah Palmar is mafia

the end!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 13:36 GMT
#1944
On March 05 2024 22:13 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 21:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 21:32 Koshi wrote:
For me Palmar & tfrel need to go. You can swap them out for Hapa and Jealous if you want. But they should be modkilled. It's sad but just unfair after 0 posts. I thought everybody except 3 confirmed? I was one of the 3 that didn't join the discord yet.

This is very good.

Why is this good?

Because we're lynching mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 13:36 GMT
#1945
On March 05 2024 22:31 Palmar wrote:
So thoughts on Vivax

1) His claim is dumb as shit and he shouldn't do it as town or mafia.
2) He did claim so we work with what we got
3) He didn't hide behind his claim which points to townie, he posted like 6 pages since that claim, so whatever the point was with his claim at least it wasn't "I'll just claim this and chill"
4) He is actually trying. Now I know I was wrong last game when I lynched him for not trying, but I still think there is merit in that kind of read with Vivax

In conclusion, I think he is more likely to be town than mafia, so I'm just gonna vote him for mayor.

[b]There's also the completely stupid reason that absolutely no one seems to be calling him mafia, [/]and a bunch of people call him town but don't want to vote him as mayor. That's an indicator (admittedly a terrible one) of his sort of general standing within the town. It's like a minor town point.

That solves that problem for me.

I honestly don't feel like I know enough about the game to direct Vivax' lynch. Maybe I'll gather enough info today to help though.


I think, I said, he can do this as mafia.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 13:37 GMT
#1946
My bad I wanted to bold the part no one called him mafia.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 13:37 GMT
#1947
On March 05 2024 22:36 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:31 Palmar wrote:
So thoughts on Vivax

1) His claim is dumb as shit and he shouldn't do it as town or mafia.
2) He did claim so we work with what we got
3) He didn't hide behind his claim which points to townie, he posted like 6 pages since that claim, so whatever the point was with his claim at least it wasn't "I'll just claim this and chill"
4) He is actually trying. Now I know I was wrong last game when I lynched him for not trying, but I still think there is merit in that kind of read with Vivax

In conclusion, I think he is more likely to be town than mafia, so I'm just gonna vote him for mayor.

[b]There's also the completely stupid reason that absolutely no one seems to be calling him mafia, [/]and a bunch of people call him town but don't want to vote him as mayor. That's an indicator (admittedly a terrible one) of his sort of general standing within the town. It's like a minor town point.

That solves that problem for me.

I honestly don't feel like I know enough about the game to direct Vivax' lynch. Maybe I'll gather enough info today to help though.


I think, I said, he can do this as mafia.


Oh he can, what Vivax lacks in brains he has in balls.

I just don't think anyone is trying to argue that he is. Like make a case on him if you think this is wrong.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 13:40 GMT
#1948
I just filtered JSL, there's actually a bunch of stuff in his posts I kinda like. Some of it is just me agreeing with how he thinks about the game (don't kill players who you know will be active), and some of it is just tonal stuff (I'm arrogant cause I don't get lynched as town). Some of it is weirdness... the guy made a case on himself.

Kinda towny
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 13:42 GMT
#1949
On March 05 2024 22:37 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:31 Palmar wrote:
So thoughts on Vivax

1) His claim is dumb as shit and he shouldn't do it as town or mafia.
2) He did claim so we work with what we got
3) He didn't hide behind his claim which points to townie, he posted like 6 pages since that claim, so whatever the point was with his claim at least it wasn't "I'll just claim this and chill"
4) He is actually trying. Now I know I was wrong last game when I lynched him for not trying, but I still think there is merit in that kind of read with Vivax

In conclusion, I think he is more likely to be town than mafia, so I'm just gonna vote him for mayor.

[b]There's also the completely stupid reason that absolutely no one seems to be calling him mafia, [/]and a bunch of people call him town but don't want to vote him as mayor. That's an indicator (admittedly a terrible one) of his sort of general standing within the town. It's like a minor town point.

That solves that problem for me.

I honestly don't feel like I know enough about the game to direct Vivax' lynch. Maybe I'll gather enough info today to help though.


I think, I said, he can do this as mafia.


Oh he can, what Vivax lacks in brains he has in balls.

I just don't think anyone is trying to argue that he is. Like make a case on him if you think this is wrong.

That's a false dichotomy. You don't have to think he is mafia in order to prefer someone else as mayor.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 13:43 GMT
#1950
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 13:47 GMT
#1951
On March 05 2024 22:42 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:37 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:31 Palmar wrote:
So thoughts on Vivax

1) His claim is dumb as shit and he shouldn't do it as town or mafia.
2) He did claim so we work with what we got
3) He didn't hide behind his claim which points to townie, he posted like 6 pages since that claim, so whatever the point was with his claim at least it wasn't "I'll just claim this and chill"
4) He is actually trying. Now I know I was wrong last game when I lynched him for not trying, but I still think there is merit in that kind of read with Vivax

In conclusion, I think he is more likely to be town than mafia, so I'm just gonna vote him for mayor.

[b]There's also the completely stupid reason that absolutely no one seems to be calling him mafia, [/]and a bunch of people call him town but don't want to vote him as mayor. That's an indicator (admittedly a terrible one) of his sort of general standing within the town. It's like a minor town point.

That solves that problem for me.

I honestly don't feel like I know enough about the game to direct Vivax' lynch. Maybe I'll gather enough info today to help though.


I think, I said, he can do this as mafia.


Oh he can, what Vivax lacks in brains he has in balls.

I just don't think anyone is trying to argue that he is. Like make a case on him if you think this is wrong.

That's a false dichotomy. You don't have to think he is mafia in order to prefer someone else as mayor.


You don't have to, I'm not your mom. But it's still stupid.

Like it or not, by claiming Vivax made the game about himself.

The objectively correct play as town here is to lynch him. That is literally the best play. But we've decided not to do that and I kinda think that's the right call. Essentially we assume Vivax is bad town and not mafia. If that's the case he has a very, very strong power role and we think he's town, so we just make him mayor.

I really can't think of why we would not do one or the other if we're playing logically.

We can always force him to kill whoever we want dead, he's not without responsibility as mayor.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 13:48 GMT
#1952
I need Sandroba to come convince me his mason buddies aren't just mafia.

I really, really, really don't think marv just tries to kill me without even talking about it.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 13:50 GMT
#1953
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


marv has not posted anything in the chat after voting for you, aside from answering my VE question and telling me him and sandroba decided to vote vivax for mayor.

So no, not really weird.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 13:51 GMT
#1954
The tiny little fascist in me really wants to kill Vivax for making a bad play but I'm just gonna ignore that. I can't see clear scum posting in what I've filtered of him.
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 05 2024 13:52 GMT
#1955
On March 05 2024 13:55 iamperfection wrote:
brought information from outside the thread into the game am i the only person that reads.


Maybe but you can‘t interpret it in a conclusive way.
There‘s a tonne of posts to laugh about in this game.

Is that the best you have to say at this point in the game ?
Throwing yourself at the floor, punching it and screaming for cake ?

Maybe we should do Oats and you.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 13:52 GMT
#1956
On March 05 2024 22:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


marv has not posted anything in the chat after voting for you, aside from answering my VE question and telling me him and sandroba decided to vote vivax for mayor.

So no, not really weird.

Let's do a hypothetical, I know you love those and the chances of it ending in us arguing about semantics is close to zero.

I die, I flip town.

What do you now think of marv (assuming he doesn't post anything else in your topic).
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 13:55 GMT
#1957
On March 05 2024 22:52 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


marv has not posted anything in the chat after voting for you, aside from answering my VE question and telling me him and sandroba decided to vote vivax for mayor.

So no, not really weird.

Let's do a hypothetical, I know you love those and the chances of it ending in us arguing about semantics is close to zero.

I die, I flip town.

What do you now think of marv (assuming he doesn't post anything else in your topic).

I am pretty sure you're not gonna flip town today in case you're town.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 13:56 GMT
#1958
On March 05 2024 22:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:52 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


marv has not posted anything in the chat after voting for you, aside from answering my VE question and telling me him and sandroba decided to vote vivax for mayor.

So no, not really weird.

Let's do a hypothetical, I know you love those and the chances of it ending in us arguing about semantics is close to zero.

I die, I flip town.

What do you now think of marv (assuming he doesn't post anything else in your topic).

I am pretty sure you're not gonna flip town today in case you're town.

That's why I said a hypothetical.

Humor me please.

Tell me what you think of marv if I die today and flip town.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 13:59 GMT
#1959
It depends on what you do and what he does during the rest of the day.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 05 2024 14:00 GMT
#1960
Not gonna lie though, this is the first time i think you are posting something i consider slightly townie. I am interested in where it leads.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 194
Nina 122
SpeCial 103
ViBE80
Nathanias 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11515
Artosis 558
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever317
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox658
Mew2King96
Other Games
summit1g6629
Grubby2308
Liquid`RaSZi1909
shahzam637
WinterStarcraft470
C9.Mang0327
JimRising 314
Trikslyr36
JuggernautJason7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick522
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• musti20045 26
• davetesta5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 32m
INu's Battles
11h 32m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 32m
OSC
22h 47m
Replay Cast
23h 32m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.