• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:48
CEST 11:48
KST 18:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7667 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 08:09 GMT
#479
On May 24 2023 17:07 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 17:01 Koshi wrote:
I talk about so many things.


There are context clues. What you were posting about with Rayn being 3/3 or whatever.


I can’t say I’m a fan of the tendency for people to be deliberately vague that has seemingly developed over the years.

His 3 mafia reads? Mebaby slam and MZ? Then add Vivax, Onegu and Sentinel and you have 3 out of 6 being mafia.

But now I see I forgot Chez so it is 3/7
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 09:08 GMT
#509
On May 24 2023 17:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 17:09 Koshi wrote:
On May 24 2023 17:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 24 2023 17:01 Koshi wrote:
I talk about so many things.


There are context clues. What you were posting about with Rayn being 3/3 or whatever.


I can’t say I’m a fan of the tendency for people to be deliberately vague that has seemingly developed over the years.

His 3 mafia reads? Mebaby slam and MZ? Then add Vivax, Onegu and Sentinel and you have 3 out of 6 being mafia.

But now I see I forgot Chez so it is 3/7


I don’t think slam is mafia but thanks for clarifying.

Btw off topic: what part of Belgium are you from? my partner is from Antwerp and I really love visiting belgium.

My mother now lives in central Antwerp. I always went to school between Antwerp and Brussels in a city called Mechelen. And now I bought a house closer to my wife her family close to Brussels, on the Flemish side. So central Belgium Flemish side.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 09:12 GMT
#512
On May 24 2023 17:18 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 17:12 Vivax wrote:
The Chez TR made no sense in that list, aye. As the read on me/rayn still doesn‘t. At this point it doesn’t seem to just be a tease or troll read of sorts anymore.

I wouldn‘t say massive troll @DP. Aside from obvious shitposts, I think it‘s mostly her being in way over her head.

Game takes practice and we‘re routined players, so I believe that regardless of alignment, she doesn‘t know how to gather player sentiment and just posts half-baked stuff in the hopes that it holds some value to others.

Which is behaviour I would usually place as mafia, but with newbie card + bias + language barrier I don‘t really feel like going down that road. I feel like I brought her into this game so I’m also responsible for ensuring it’s fun :p

Oh and LS seemes town for tone to me , I don’t rely on much else when it comes to him this early in the game (but I won’t forget he slipped by as mafia once in I think the last game where Damdred was also in).

Meanwhile I take some issue with MZs tone, at times. It’s all very well written and the angles he shoots hold merit but appears tendentious/tunnely in approach.

That said, GTMH I‘d currently vote with my TRs Koshi/rayn and maybe marv no matter what.


I really hate this Ls town read stuff. He has barely posted about the game. Either you have all developed hyper accurate meta reads on each other because of small player pool. And these never change or are meta gamed. or it’s just bad habits. I’m leaning towards the latter.

+ Show Spoiler +
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 09:19 GMT
#516
On May 24 2023 17:39 marvellosity wrote:
Can we get some MZ discussion up in here? Promise we can still talk about MB too…

MZ is the most obvious mafia misslynch if he is town.
Everybody is going to agree so no need to discuss it.

rayn said MZ is mafia, I said MZ is mafia, Vivax said it, you said it.

Like... What else do you need?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 09:32 GMT
#525
On May 24 2023 18:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 18:19 Vivax wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
btw is this like american Tv or can i use fuck to express my emtions on this shitheads who are not playing


Only if you want to become besties with Koshi and rayn


No still not happy about rayn but could change depends on his next votes

And if you try to fuck me up more i will find Koshi´s terraium and pet his snake

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 09:37 GMT
#531
On May 24 2023 18:23 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 18:08 Koshi wrote:
On May 24 2023 17:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 24 2023 17:09 Koshi wrote:
On May 24 2023 17:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 24 2023 17:01 Koshi wrote:
I talk about so many things.


There are context clues. What you were posting about with Rayn being 3/3 or whatever.


I can’t say I’m a fan of the tendency for people to be deliberately vague that has seemingly developed over the years.

His 3 mafia reads? Mebaby slam and MZ? Then add Vivax, Onegu and Sentinel and you have 3 out of 6 being mafia.

But now I see I forgot Chez so it is 3/7


I don’t think slam is mafia but thanks for clarifying.

Btw off topic: what part of Belgium are you from? my partner is from Antwerp and I really love visiting belgium.

My mother now lives in central Antwerp. I always went to school between Antwerp and Brussels in a city called Mechelen. And now I bought a house closer to my wife her family close to Brussels, on the Flemish side. So central Belgium Flemish side.


Nice. I love Brussels. I actually love the beer in Belgium too. We bring westmalle and duvel back every time we visit ( once a year roughly)

Good choices .
I am pretty sure you could drink a different Belgian beer each day for a year and never be disappointed. Crazy how many we have and there are some gems between them based on what you like.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 10:00 GMT
#555
+ Show Spoiler +
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 10:11 GMT
#561
Most deserved lynch in history of TL mafia.
This anti thread & anti town behaviour is icing on the cake.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 11:06 GMT
#581
I like mebaby. Best addition to the playerbase in 2023.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 11:28 GMT
#584
On May 24 2023 20:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 20:06 Koshi wrote:
I like mebaby. Best addition to the playerbase in 2023.


Do you still think she is mafia though?

Yes. Nothing changed except she threw a tantrum and can now also be policy lynched on top of the greatest case of all time.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 11:32 GMT
#586
On May 24 2023 20:27 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 19:26 DarthPunk wrote:
By the way I have been reading my old games, and I came across this:

On September 28 2014 12:41 geript wrote:
But maybe DP. VE really does like to do "one of these two is mafia" as mafia, lynch the town then form a townread on his partner.


I know I said I would not use meta, but I thought I would put it out there for discussion of something other than DMB

Saucy, I like it

And he flipped mafia bonder D1.
Something actually saucy
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 11:36 GMT
#588
if VE is mafia, MZ is town. Simple.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 11:41 GMT
#591
The brown has entered the chat
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 11:51 GMT
#593
On May 24 2023 20:42 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 20:34 marvellosity wrote:
I’m less happy with a MB vote after her recent posts. Looks like she made an effort, researched, and thought about the game a bit. I would dislike a policy lynch, anyone voting MB needs to do so only because they think she has the best chance of flipping mafia.

MZ still lovely lynch.


Agreed. maybe ill just sheep you.

You guys are so gullible or just mafia.

Holy mozes.

She reads rayn and vivax mafia for the dumbest reason - gets a pass cuz new -
She meta reads a situation perfectly if all protagonist are town even though the persons in this situation are mafia in her head. -She gets some flak finally-
She invents a reason why she meta read like she did "research and reading filters" - she gets a pass for trying-


lolololololololol

fml
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 11:52 GMT
#594
Ok. So marv and dp are mafia or teamed up with mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 11:53 GMT
#595
On May 24 2023 19:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 19:24 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 24 2023 19:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 24 2023 19:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 24 2023 19:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 24 2023 19:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:57 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:54 DarthPunk wrote:
At this point we are never going to get past the issues.

##vote Die Meat Baby

I hope this experience won't deter you from joining another game in the future.


Yeah vote me out than i go sleep again, but you will see you lose a townie and wish you no luck to win against the mafia. Stop playing like in the past and acept the moods from a girl on her week.


Amazingly I can actually see a world where you are town and this is a mislynch. But at this point the game can't progress with the current issues as they stand. The topic of you and your alignment are taking all the oxygen in the thread.

So unless you can somehow resolve the issues as previously outlined I suggest, if you are town, you try your best to let us all know who you think mafia is and why.

Happily, if you are town and we are mistaken you may still win the game, and there would be some lessons learned all around I imagine.


Just knowing that Vivax is watching this shit right now is not riding anything drives me fucking crazy but i hope this information is not against the rules. Sorry we are living togther and i can´t change the fact of knowing he is sitting in another room on Pc and be silend (Peace of shit) and just watching.


rayn changed the way he writes after i wrote he and V are Mafia. I can´t really explain this. I work with people and when the get scared the change the way of talking/writing. It feel differnt since page 5. i don´t know how to explain this.

I shure we have somewhere 3th person as mafia but for this i don´t have any specific person in mind (right now)


Noted.


But when you vote me out you will see that i am town and why i was writing random things aswell. I know you and Koshi, akam... sorry forgot the name.. are town. you wheren´t shure if am trolling or not that´s the reason why i know you three are def. town. Mafia did´t give a shit about my randomness or writing discord bullshit, they found it funny becauce they know you will vote me out for writing like this.




So right now you think rayn and vivax are mafia still? what about marvellosity?



Not shure yet. I got out from the first pages here that some of you Koshi and forgot the second one (will check later again) that you where directly a little scared of him. Scared like he scamed you guys in an old game. I checkd his profil and games where he was in i was right and Koshi answerd that the fact i just got in my head was true so he won in an old game. he like switch for me. He´s silend and write less than you or koshi. writing less is for shure more safe as mafia and i would write less as well. But right now i don´t want to make an opinion on him, because he not that super active. If if he almost ignores my random bullshit and just don´t give a fuck seems suspicious. Because he didn´t got triggerd. I wanted to trigger you all, to see who is town. becauce nonsence trigger all kind of people and function very well and easy at the same time. You and Koshi but so much engerie to understand my nonseense writing, meanse you are town. Hope this helps you

made up 100%
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 11:56 GMT
#600
I was not town for her at that time.
The other person must be rayn or DP and they were not town for her at that time.

So she went to check some magical previous game in which she found the exact scenario in which mafia!marv owned us and we are still butthurt about it and she writes "new game guis don't be buuthurt" which fucking indicates she reads the attackers as town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 12:07 GMT
#602
On May 24 2023 19:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 19:44 DarthPunk wrote:
Of Marv?


end of the World Party Mafia , murder on the Cruise Mafia. in the cruise one some people really seemd pissed of about marv. checked also a few other but just little bit.

did you fucking fact check this DP??? Or are you just being lazy mafia?

I won that game as mafia and marv was owned

On October 15 2016 06:01 beentheredonethat wrote:
Endgame


scott31337, Vanilla Town, has been lynched.

The mafia is victorious! Congratulations to a flawless victory to...


Oatsmaster (Roleblocker)
justanothertownie (Goon)
Koshi (Framer)




A big thank you to my co-hosts, first of all Rels, and thanks to everyone who played and commented in obs QT!




Observer QT
Scum QT

Both QTs are worth a read!

On October 15 2016 08:01 Skynx wrote:
Koshi your scumplay is about to reach Superbia levels of out-thereness


On October 15 2016 08:25 Half the Sky wrote:
gg wp scum......koshi....you're tearing it up. Reading your filters, it'd been hard to make a case on either you or JAT the way it was going, only thing noticable is that you weren't driving lynches like you normally do as town. But IDK that argument alone would have ever gotten you lynched esp before the lynchbait.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/514644-dota-2-mafia

FYI, next game up for signups will close Monday or Tuesday if you are up for a themed game.



Other factors like Palmar and Marvellosity being afk for long times also nurtured the scum win but especially Koshi played a great game in my perception. Regarding justanothertownie: being the most active scum by far, I think he did a good job in driving a mislynch and averting lynch attempts that were aimed towards him. Still, having access to host QT, I think it would help jat to take a step back from the game and not be ad hom towards his teammates but that's just my impression.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 12:07 GMT
#603
So it is a fucking lie that the cruise game was marv mafia tearing it up
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 12:12 GMT
#605
marv and dp: "but she is new and she was on her meds and she tried "


blahblahblah



I am afk till after lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10354
Rain 3257
soO 430
BeSt 395
Stork 386
Soulkey 344
Soma 316
Rush 224
firebathero 216
Barracks 157
[ Show more ]
Sexy 82
Shinee 44
Killer 33
Shine 24
sorry 24
HiyA 22
Sharp 20
Sacsri 18
hero 16
yabsab 16
Hm[arnc] 15
Terrorterran 10
zelot 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5291
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
gofns34305
singsing1090
Pyrionflax197
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 51
• 3DClanTV 46
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV156
League of Legends
• Jankos2681
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12m
CranKy Ducklings5
Patches Events
5h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 12m
OSC
13h 12m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.