• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:13
CEST 16:13
KST 23:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War495.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8071 users

TL Endures Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 11 2023 17:43 GMT
#37
/in
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 16 2023 18:32 GMT
#44
Deep
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-05-21 22:15:22
May 21 2023 22:15 GMT
#55
On May 19 2023 07:28 Vivax wrote:
Alles Gute/happy bday KOShi


On May 19 2023 23:57 Grackaroni wrote:
Happy birthday Koshi!


thx

On May 20 2023 03:59 Vivax wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
When mario left him for dead and falling down a ditch, Yoshi‘s intense feeling of betrayal made him convert to Judaism which saved his life since Adolf didn‘t want him in hell, so he kicked him out and he landed in purgatory instead. Nowadays known as Belgium.

Thus he became Koshi and learned everything he could about chainsaws so one day he could exact his cold plated, kosher Koshi‘s revenge.

Funny because I work for the world top-selling chainsaw company.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 10:19 GMT
#99
On May 23 2023 18:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 18:51 marvellosity wrote:
So how did the meta evolve since I last played?

- Slam can spam now two pages by himself instead of one
- Koshi is even better D1, "random" gutreads always good, almost always mafia
- Idk what else, i didn't roll town for almost two years i think

the pressure is real. Copcake was a good find last time. But we rarely play so not sure if it was luck or my raw and vast intellect & deduction skills.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 10:20 GMT
#101
I would say we lynch Chezinu unless something else happens.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 10:22 GMT
#104
On May 23 2023 19:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:19 Koshi wrote:
On May 23 2023 18:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 18:51 marvellosity wrote:
So how did the meta evolve since I last played?

- Slam can spam now two pages by himself instead of one
- Koshi is even better D1, "random" gutreads always good, almost always mafia
- Idk what else, i didn't roll town for almost two years i think

the pressure is real. Copcake was a good find last time. But we rarely play so not sure if it was luck or my raw and vast intellect & deduction skills.

I never doubt your skills, you found Rels too. Just to have some other dummies to prevent from lynching them for some time.

The buddying is working. ❤
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 10:37 GMT
#121
On May 23 2023 19:31 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
It's my first game, but I have a feeling that raynpelikoneet and Vivax are hiding somewhere. I probably would lynch one of them.


Yeah I'm hiding in the kitchen-livingroom while you hide in the bedroom.
Where's my morning mojito, miss bartender?

Koshi dared to challenge the Chez rule first, could make him town, or we apply the rule. Let's see.

I forgot about the Chez rule.
Is it the first to call for Chez his lynch or to call him mafia?
Because I am advocating for him to be our placeholder vote.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 10:40 GMT
#122
On May 23 2023 19:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
The mafia talks to the other mafia right? On Discord or somewhere else and this two always answering at the same time here.

Just so you know. There is a voting thread.
As a welcome gift in your first game here, you can cast the first vote in this game.

Personally I would vote Vivax. He got you into this game, only fair you vote him out. Balanced.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 10:48 GMT
#131
On May 23 2023 19:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:40 Koshi wrote:
Personally I would vote Vivax. He got you into this game, only fair you vote him out. Balanced.

I think she got 2 out of 2 wrong though.

And? She thinks you 2 are mafia, she can vote.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 10:49 GMT
#133
On May 23 2023 19:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:40 Koshi wrote:
Personally I would vote Vivax. He got you into this game, only fair you vote him out. Balanced.

I think she got 2 out of 2 wrong though.


only mafia would say this....

Also, Vivax and rayn aren't posting together anymore. They probably discussed this on Discord after you caught them.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 11:02 GMT
#150
Damn. I am already thinking marv is mafia. This might become a problem.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 11:09 GMT
#159
On May 23 2023 20:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 20:02 Koshi wrote:
Damn. I am already thinking marv is mafia. This might become a problem.

Probably will, if youre town.

lol protecting mafia is a towntell for you. So if he flips mafia you are town. Good good.

PS: The meta question pinged me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 11:13 GMT
#162
@die_meatbaby (horrible name)
Can you vote first so I can vote marv after you?
It is very unfriendly of you to not accept my gift of voting first.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 11:16 GMT
#165
On May 23 2023 20:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Ok die meat baby is a hard town read at this point fwiw.

Not sure. Was there TMI that she and Vivax are different alligned?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 11:16 GMT
#166
On May 23 2023 20:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 20:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Ok die meat baby is a hard town read at this point fwiw.

i agree here

terrible
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 11:17 GMT
#167
Why not win together?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 11:18 GMT
#169
People townreading newbies because they show any sassyness is not good.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 11:19 GMT
#171
On May 23 2023 20:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 20:16 Koshi wrote:
On May 23 2023 20:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Ok die meat baby is a hard town read at this point fwiw.

Not sure. Was there TMI that she and Vivax are different alligned?

really Koshi?

Yes.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 11:22 GMT
#174
On May 23 2023 20:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 20:08 Vivax wrote:
On May 23 2023 20:01 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax has your friend played previously?


She wrote that she didn't ಠ_ಠ

I explained a bunch of basics pre-game, mostly what is cheating and whatnot and how to avoid it, but I'd wager she's rather clueless about what to do at all at this point.

Also I assume most of her posts about me by now are teases.

I have no read on rayn at this point. In case you thought the short-breathed thing still held any relevance.



I think at this point your are just scared to be voted out on the first day

Remeber playing Poker with me? You will lose no matter which game you play with me and that you are def. mafia it makes it easier for me too

Why not carry Vivax to a town victory?
Feels so opposite and the italic part reads as justification for being opposite.

Can she really feel so strong on Mafia!Vivax?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 11:42 GMT
#180
Lynch marv and mebaby
I had a good night of sleep.
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 335
TKL 239
CranKy Ducklings142
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1134
Lowko532
TKL 239
ProTech121
Rex 118
MindelVK 24
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59164
Free 1801
Horang2 319
firebathero 255
Zeus 206
Last 111
Hyun 79
910 73
ToSsGirL 69
Pusan 46
[ Show more ]
Trap 46
soO 31
Bishop 22
Rock 21
Aegong 20
scan(afreeca) 18
Yoon 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7539
Dendi850
XaKoH 434
420jenkins67
canceldota29
Counter-Strike
fl0m2528
byalli654
Other Games
singsing2305
Mlord547
Beastyqt344
KnowMe132
Liquid`VortiX109
DeMusliM95
QueenE68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• StrangeGG 19
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 2
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2768
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1511
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 47m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.