• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:12
CEST 02:12
KST 09:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8990 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 158 Next
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
September 01 2022 19:08 GMT
#981
On September 02 2022 03:21 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2022 03:20 Dandel Ion wrote:
My NK interpretation is that Rels is mafia.


I see Canada, I lynch

[image loading]
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
September 01 2022 19:17 GMT
#982
I'm flying tonight so I won't be around much for the next 18 hours or so but I'll try and stay caught up reading the thread.

I'll have the previously promised thoughts on vivax/dandel and some thoughts on tubesock/mattchew when I'm back at my computer.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 01 2022 19:30 GMT
#983
On September 02 2022 04:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I'm flying tonight so I won't be around much for the next 18 hours or so but I'll try and stay caught up reading the thread.

I'll have the previously promised thoughts on vivax/dandel and some thoughts on tubesock/mattchew when I'm back at my computer.

Holy shit where you going, Japan? Korea? To USA or Canada from something like that?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 01 2022 19:30 GMT
#984
And, I have no thoughts rn or I would say them
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 01 2022 19:31 GMT
#985
Ok that is false when I saw the flip I felt an upswell of "HF IS MAFIA!!!" within me, but I battened it down as paranoia.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 01 2022 20:03 GMT
#986
Uh, I am trying to see the rels/koshi thing, but I need someone to explain me what it is like if I was 4 years old.

I am reading Koshi's filter and he really wanted rels' ass but imo that would be way too obvious for mafia.

Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
September 01 2022 20:08 GMT
#987
It's actually so obvious it turns around and becomes true again
A backwards poet writes inverse.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 01 2022 20:10 GMT
#988
I am reading rel's filter atm but it is 6 pages lol
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 01 2022 20:10 GMT
#989
I've got some time today so i am gonna start reading and let's see where i get.

Quick question though, has there been any claims since HF's "i will protect Koshi"?
table for two on a tv tray
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 01 2022 20:42 GMT
#990
On August 31 2022 11:55 Rels wrote:
Let's see who's left.

I would vote Vivax over Tube dec and Mattchew too, even though I don't have a strong read on them. Just because they have tried more.

Chez lol. I've never been able to read him.


All game you talked about slam and then is vivax and his friends.

Elaborate?

#vote: rels
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 01 2022 21:48 GMT
#991
So there is very weird interaction between Rels and HF at some point during D1. These are the problems i have with it:
- Holyflare makes a point. If he believes in that point why does his vote never move? Looking from the post HF is absolutely certain that makes Rels mafia, he continues posting to the thread for an hour, talking about Tubesock????
- Probably the only good point Rels made in the game so far. I don't get this thought process from HF at all:
I think it's a townie way to shut down a potential future wagon on Koshi.
Doesn't mean anything for MZ or Koshi's points on MZ though (although it kinda implies you think Koshi's points are weird or have no merit which I disagree with).

Oh wait you mean it's supposed to imply MZ was townie last time and not that Koshi being weird makes Koshi townie???

Ah, yeah, seems I misread. I retract my townie points on you then :D

[...]Now that I know what Rayn actually meant with his post and he wasn't defending Koshi, it did trend slightly down and I think I agree with the rest of Matt's points (a lot of names thrown out etc).

This is just simply super weird. The underlined is exactly what i said. So i get townie points for townreading Koshi for his case (i said his thought process seems legit). I don't understand what i said about MZ should change on his read on me. Then he says rayn "wasn't defending Koshi" which is already a very weird way to put it because there is nothing to "defend" there. Then i lose my townpoints because i wasn't saying Koshi is being weird??? Then this thing ends. Like... just that's it, apparently rayn in HF's mind townread Koshi for no reason and didn't get townpoints for his read after all, so HF just doesn't care.

I dunno, Rels didn't seem to quite manage to explain this properly. But look at those quotes about the situation, how does the whole string of quotes make sense as thought process?

Other than that though, Rels doesn't look very good. Some of his "rantish" posts about getting lynched as town D1 because he doesn't play well on D1 seem genuine but yeah, there is not much substance in his posts and HF's and Dandel's stuff makes sense. I know Rels brushes this off by "dude he just quoted my every post" and if you just glance at it that's how it looks, but there is this:
On August 31 2022 21:45 Dandel Ion wrote:
[...]
The only player Rels bothers to fake a shred of progression on is Copcake.
That's literally it. Nothing on nobody else really means anything to this man.

This is pretty much how i felt at that point. Come night 1 there is also this post where he contributes. The reads pretty much start with this:
Assuming MZ is town, one of Dandel / Tube is pretty likely to be scum if my remembering of the vote pattern is correct. They were at the right place to create a second town wagon and have an easy EOD1 just letting the rest happen. Will take the time tonight to reread how everthing went.

"Assuming this person is this alignment then this is true because _______" is a very shitty way to start progressing reads and Rels should be good enough to not do that as town because he can't POSSIBLY know MZ's alignment FOR SURE if he is town. Yet he has already created a narrative on which players to question. I think Rels is fairly likely to be mafia.

Speaking a bit more of HF his best post was that Tubesock should be lynch D2. Tubesock is also very likely mafia:
On August 31 2022 13:15 Tubesock wrote:
my vote preference is Rels, MZ, Vivax, Chezinu.

Then he votes for Deconduo instead. Doesn't even fucking matter what alignment's Rels and MZ are this behaviour 99% sure comes from mafia.

Meapak made probably the best post in the game here:
On September 01 2022 02:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Man the amount of people who are accepting poor town play bc it's either "just joking" or "they're easy to meta read later" is really frustrating.

Vivax is absolutely not worth keeping around, especially compared to rels.

Decon can't even pay attention to the thread. Either of these two are better votes than rels.

Vivax probably mafia too based on his play (or rather no real play).

I don't have anything useful to say about other people.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 01 2022 21:50 GMT
#992
Right Rels also parroted Koshi's stupid point about keeping Vivax around until D3.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 01 2022 22:07 GMT
#993
I forgot about the vote thread and then I remembered it at some point when someone mentioned it but at that point I kinda just stopped putting weight into my own argument and stopped caring about fighting Rels. I think if he's mafia he's at least producing kind of content that's pushing the thread forward and getting people to speak about it which in the end was kind of a net positive, even if I think his "baiting me" thought process was total bs.

You lost points for your post because I thought you were defending Koshi from being miseliminated based on a previous game's outcome, which in the end was a good look. It turned out you weren't doing that but were talking about MZ, which is sort of doing the same thing as the original point about Koshi but there's a threefold reason why it's a net negative:

1) You're defending MZ against aggression without countering Koshi's points and just using meta which I just don't really like anymore and MZ hadn't even replied yet.

2) You were originally double defending Koshi and propping him up as a townie bastion (at least in my mind) but that disappeared when I actually learned what the sentence was about, so the post kinda just becomes an exercise in "Is this TMI or not?" rather than "This is a meta read that he's using to bolster his original thought".

3) At the time (and still kinda maybe) I thought MZ was mafia so ez ----- points for you.

A lot of your post is phrased like a detraction from me, like you're trying to scum read me but then you just jump into calling Rels mafia and Tube mafia lol? Why not just ask me a question about it?

Tube is absolutely mafia though.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 01 2022 22:23 GMT
#994
I am not "trying to scum read" you, i am trying to understand your thought process on that particular instance because it's one of the things that appeared out of place to me. I don't care if you called all the same people mafia than i do because i don't actually KNOW who is mafia especially since you didn't act on your Rels read during D1 which seemed that you quite 100% believe, to me. I know you say you forgot about the vote thread, it could be that, it could be it's not that, there is no way for me to confirm because there is no real evidence on that either way that i can see.

I still don't really get your thought process.
1) yeah i did that, although i didn't "defend" him in any way. It was one of the first pages of the game -- it shouldn't make MZ anything.
2) The problem i have here is that if youre telling the truth i would expect town!HF to get into discussion with me about it, that's what this is pretty much about. Since what i know from you, that's what you usually do.
3) I don't know what this means or how it has anything to do with anything? I don't think MZ is mafia.

But at least we agree that Tubesock is mafia, that's good for now.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 01 2022 22:34 GMT
#995
I dunno I just retired and Grack made me come back so my enthusiasm to care about following up is kinda low, soz if I ordinarily would, I probably won't do much of that this game. I'm not sure what further discussion we could have had about it though. To be fair, it went from an A+ post to a B- so it's not like it was a "this is a bad post" more that it's "meh" but kinda also still agreed with what I thought about Koshi (at least him being townie) when catching up so it's not all bad.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 01 2022 22:37 GMT
#996
Mattchew

raynpelikoneet

Dandel Ion
Rels
Jockmcplop

CopCake
Meapak_Ziphh
Alakaslam

Chezinu
Vivax

Tubesock

Game is kinda scuffed if this is my reads list lol
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 01 2022 22:37 GMT
#997
Actually think I'd switch rayn below jock tbh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 01 2022 22:46 GMT
#998
It's okay. Originally it hit my eye (the last post) because you were somehow enabling Mattchew's 100% incorrect post about me at least subtly, when the first part is all about him not understanding my trap on Vivax (which i do almost every game he is in game and also quite accurately) and painting it as setup discussion and the latter part of me having "no substance town reads" which is what i do every single game as town always, especially when i am on phone.

Actually i tend to explain my town reads way more in detail when i am mafia because people like words and it's easy to get townread that way.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 01 2022 22:47 GMT
#999
Wait why is Rels town in your opinion now?
table for two on a tv tray
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
September 01 2022 23:39 GMT
#1000
On September 02 2022 07:37 Holyflare wrote:
Mattchew

raynpelikoneet

Dandel Ion
Rels
Jockmcplop

CopCake
Meapak_Ziphh
Alakaslam

Chezinu
Vivax

Tubesock

Game is kinda scuffed if this is my reads list lol


am i your #1 mafia or town?
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 475
Bale 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever656
League of Legends
Doublelift4862
Other Games
summit1g10555
JimRising 462
ViBE246
KnowMe190
Livibee187
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick728
BasetradeTV165
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• Adnapsc2 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1508
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur554
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 48m
Patches Events
14h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 48m
OSC
22h 48m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.