• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:15
CEST 04:15
KST 11:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8954 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 49

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 158 Next
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
September 01 2022 13:57 GMT
#961
I am the doctor and saving HF tonight, so don't bother killing HF.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 01 2022 15:45 GMT
#962
I CC the doctor claim, and I‘m healing whatever isn‘t a psycho
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 01 2022 15:55 GMT
#963
I cc doctor claim, I am saving HF or Rayn
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 01 2022 16:09 GMT
#964
Thanks guys
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 01 2022 16:15 GMT
#965
On September 02 2022 01:09 Alakaslam wrote:
Thanks guys


You have the power of the brownchinu, he already guaranteed you a safe ride!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 01 2022 16:16 GMT
#966
On September 02 2022 01:15 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2022 01:09 Alakaslam wrote:
Thanks guys


You have the power of the brownchinu, he already guaranteed you a safe ride!

Hijole he called me a loli
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
September 01 2022 17:03 GMT
#967
Hi all, didn't have the time to play yesterday at the end ... and won't have time to play properly until this evening, will be busy at work and then daughter until then. Don't expect me to be super active or analyze stuff until in like 9 hours. Luckily I don't think I'm being shot. :p

Assuming MZ is town, one of Dandel / Tube is pretty likely to be scum if my remembering of the vote pattern is correct. They were at the right place to create a second town wagon and have an easy EOD1 just letting the rest happen. Will take the time tonight to reread how everthing went.

Tube, I need answers from you on these:

Here it looks like he tried to summon him to talk and get him to vote Slam. If HF voted Slam then others probably would have followed. Slam being low hanging fruit.

Yeah I was interested in a Slam lynch at that time. How does that make me scum?

Vivax has a 4 page filter. I have 2. Mattchew has 1. I just don't think you can really look at Vivax's filter and mine and go Tube tried more. Yeah, I had reads in there but I didn't really explain anything. So he's said that Vivax has potential when he's town, and there are 3 others with less filter but arguably equal(ish) content and he wants to vig / soft push Vivax? I mean he can't really push me cause protection from Rayn and Koshi. He can't go against them.

A lof of questions there.
- "I just don't think you can really look at Vivax's filter and mine and go Tube tried more" of course I can, Vivax hadn't started playing this game. Please point to Vivax's posts in those 4 pages of filter that are him playing more than you?
- "protection from rayn and Koshi"?? What? I'll verify but will assume it's true for now since it's super easy to check, but what are those proctions? And how does that mental image of "me being afraid of strong player" square with me butting heads with HF later?
Did any townies think Vivax was a leading wagon? To me this looks like he's paranoid about his partner getting lynched.

Yes I did think that, and I think I wasn't alone? Did you check the thread? There were several anti Vivax posts, to the point that Koshi made that "6 votes against Vivax" post. I even quoted that Koshi post later. How did you miss that?

Show nested quote +

I'll vote Vivax over me of course, but I would prefer Dandel

Where did Rels shut down the Vivax lynch? I don't see any advocacy to not vote Vivax. He asked HF why not Slam over Vivax but that's about all the shutting down there was overtly.

There is at least Jock that explicitely said that it was of Koshi and I. Are you not analyzing my posts in context of the thread?

Show nested quote +

I'll vote Vivax over me of course, but I would prefer Dandel

It's super weird how he treats Vivax over others that are essentially equal or worse. Like he doesn't have any meta read on me (I'm assuming since he hasn't mentioned anything) but if Vivax is so easy to read down the line, why say he's a good vigi shot and not one he just won't ever know like Chezinu or me or Mattchew?

That quote that you're critisizing I'm pretty sure is in response of someone, pretty sure it was Slam, bringing up Vivax as an alternative lynch to MZ and I, during EOD1. That's why it's only talking about Vivax. That was the subject at the time. How did you miss that?

Rels can't defend Vivax. So he has to push Slam. He doesn't really push Vivax but later when Vivax flips mafia then he can try to say "I totally pushed Vivax!" but he's not. He doesn't vote him, he doesn't ask for anyone to vote him.

?? After everything you've quoted, how can you say that I was preparing to be in a situation to say "I totally pushed Vivax!"? What posts are you talking about where I'm preparing that?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 01 2022 17:06 GMT
#968
rip me I guess
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
September 01 2022 17:42 GMT
#969
Lazy reads only eon post:

Town: koshi rels hf

Town but should be vig shot: mz

Scummies: rayn, cc, tube, slam
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
September 01 2022 17:44 GMT
#970
Sorry for mailin it in this night phase, i will be better at being more active (i doubt im a mafia target) i personally hate irl excuses so I will try to never make them.
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 01 2022 18:01 GMT
#971
Standby for daypost
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-09-01 18:10:51
September 01 2022 18:07 GMT
#972
Day 2

[image loading]

After suffering two years of mafia depression, things were looking up. Koshi discovered the cure: more mafia. And he had just recently streamlined his setup too. If only he had not fallen for that stupid Grackaroni Tours advertisement. What kind of an idiot writes "by the way, this is not a scam" at the end of an ad????

Koshi stumbled upon a message written in the sand. "Chezinu caves luxury spas - - - half price!"

Koshi thought it over: "hmmmm it really smells in there. But I can't say no to a deal!" The unsuspecting Koshi entered the cave. His body was discovered floating in the water the next day.

Koshi the Vanilla Town has been killed.


Day 2 begins. The day ends on Saturday, Sep 03 6:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-09-01 18:12:15
September 01 2022 18:11 GMT
#973
whoops mispost.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
September 01 2022 18:15 GMT
#974
On September 02 2022 03:11 Grackaroni wrote:
whoops mispost.

[image loading]


##Vote Rels
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
September 01 2022 18:16 GMT
#975
I am literally only tunneling rels and you have no chance to sway me off him.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
September 01 2022 18:16 GMT
#976
so best you just lynch rels with me.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 01 2022 18:18 GMT
#977
Koshi NK interpretations ?

One man's trash is another one's treasure
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
September 01 2022 18:20 GMT
#978
My NK interpretation is that Rels is mafia.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 01 2022 18:21 GMT
#979
On September 02 2022 03:20 Dandel Ion wrote:
My NK interpretation is that Rels is mafia.


I see Canada, I lynch
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 01 2022 18:42 GMT
#980
They are the reason the stormcloaks found me first, I even know a Jarl at a local castle who gives me free vip tickets
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 208
NeuroSwarm 159
FoxeR 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1317
Leta 716
Bale 81
League of Legends
Doublelift4432
Other Games
summit1g8009
JimRising 542
ViBE177
WinterStarcraft4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick678
BasetradeTV187
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• Light_VIP 10
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra947
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 46m
Patches Events
12h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 46m
OSC
20h 46m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.