• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:21
CEST 04:21
KST 11:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8775 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 47

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 158 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:59 GMT
#921
On September 01 2022 02:50 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 02:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I think with tube's vote now I'm going to by lynched lol.

I will vote dec over you if I'm the deciding vote

Only reasoning to be found. Good buddying.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 19:00 GMT
#922
Ok. If Dandel is mafia and Rels is town I sucked.
If it is the other way around I rocked.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 19:01 GMT
#923
Inb4 Dandel is lynched tomorrow and MZ calls it "not enough effort"
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2022 19:09 GMT
#924
On September 01 2022 03:50 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 03:36 Holyflare wrote:
Did you comment on Slam or Tube at all? It's not really cool to talk down to people for not being here when you haven't even interacted with stuff that was brought up when you weren't around either.

Please do that at your earliest convenience.

Alright sweet you're not reading the thread.

As I previously said, I can't read slam. But I can't for the life of me figure a scenario where slam hard defends rels and is scum. Decon dies and flips town, now slam is under suspicion for lynching town. If Rels is scum and dies, now slam is under suspicion for defending flipped scum.

No matter what happens, slam puts himself under a microscope which is not where scum want to be. The simplest solution is that slam is town, townread rels, and didn't want to lynch him.

While tube puts himself under less pressure than slam, he also participates in the eod vote switching, which if the lynch was really town v town v town as I suspect since I'm still town reading rels, I just don't see why scum tube would get involved.

Far easier to sit back and wait for the deadline to pass and then hop in with excuses. And believe me, I work too. I got 5 hours of sleep so I could be around at the deadline and I'm about to leave for work again. These games happen so rarely around here now I was kinda hoping people were going to put in more effort.


Why would mafia not want to save mafia? That's a bit of a stretch?

Also, I have read. I think "not being able to read slam" is a cop out. You can disassociate the name and still interact with points made against him.

The rest is okay, thanks
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 19:11 GMT
#925
On September 01 2022 02:59 CopCake wrote:
Fuck I was reading deconduo's filter, there's only one "bad" post in which he said he doesn't want to lynch anyone but other than that, I don't think he has done something that manipulative/mafia-esque.

Why didn't you try harder to get me lynched? I've been your number one suspect the whole game, you were around prior to the deadline, you didn't want to lynch rels, yet you didn't really do much to try and push my lynch, even though I was very close to dying and there were clearly a lot of people on the fence.

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
August 31 2022 19:14 GMT
#926
On September 01 2022 04:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 02:59 CopCake wrote:
Fuck I was reading deconduo's filter, there's only one "bad" post in which he said he doesn't want to lynch anyone but other than that, I don't think he has done something that manipulative/mafia-esque.

Why didn't you try harder to get me lynched? I've been your number one suspect the whole game, you were around prior to the deadline, you didn't want to lynch rels, yet you didn't really do much to try and push my lynch, even though I was very close to dying and there were clearly a lot of people on the fence.



I made a case, got ignored. I think only jock read it and only because I mentioned it.

Maybe vivax did too because he was that was the advantage of being a trash can.

Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 19:16 GMT
#927
On September 01 2022 04:09 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 03:50 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On September 01 2022 03:36 Holyflare wrote:
Did you comment on Slam or Tube at all? It's not really cool to talk down to people for not being here when you haven't even interacted with stuff that was brought up when you weren't around either.

Please do that at your earliest convenience.

Alright sweet you're not reading the thread.

As I previously said, I can't read slam. But I can't for the life of me figure a scenario where slam hard defends rels and is scum. Decon dies and flips town, now slam is under suspicion for lynching town. If Rels is scum and dies, now slam is under suspicion for defending flipped scum.

No matter what happens, slam puts himself under a microscope which is not where scum want to be. The simplest solution is that slam is town, townread rels, and didn't want to lynch him.

While tube puts himself under less pressure than slam, he also participates in the eod vote switching, which if the lynch was really town v town v town as I suspect since I'm still town reading rels, I just don't see why scum tube would get involved.

Far easier to sit back and wait for the deadline to pass and then hop in with excuses. And believe me, I work too. I got 5 hours of sleep so I could be around at the deadline and I'm about to leave for work again. These games happen so rarely around here now I was kinda hoping people were going to put in more effort.


Why would mafia not want to save mafia? That's a bit of a stretch?

Also, I have read. I think "not being able to read slam" is a cop out. You can disassociate the name and still interact with points made against him.

The rest is okay, thanks

I mean sure, scum slam and scum rels is possible but that's some extremely active scum play from both of them and if it fails they essentially lose 2 for one since slam is now playing his cards face up having hard defended a flipped red rels. I just don't see it at all.

I agree it's a cop out but it's what I've got. And why the scope of what I'm talking about with slam is purely in the context of what happened at the deadline.

Sorry for being a jackass.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2022 19:28 GMT
#928
On September 01 2022 03:19 Koshi wrote:
Anyway. I am glad slam got his target lynched. Doesnt happen a lot I think.

Technically this didn't happen

My targets would have been Chezinu or Mattchew. Knowing those weren't gonna happen, I went with Jock/Rels/Someone else I think MZ?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2022 19:29 GMT
#929
But yes I got really aggressive as I am pretty certain Rels is town
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
August 31 2022 22:09 GMT
#930
Reading up on the past 20ish pages, felt to me like we had 3 town wagons and that the people moving votes around towards the end were more likely town then mafia. This opinion is completely based in the fact that i think mz is town. If i am correct, it would have been incredibly easy for mafia to hide votes scattered amongst dec mz rels. The only person heavily posting at the end of day that i didnt like was slam.

Slam why are you being so lazy
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 22:15 GMT
#931
Ok. I am open to the idea Di Mz and some1 on the deco train is scum. Maybe tube.

If so. Town played well. Mafia slightly better.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 22:15 GMT
#932
We will figure it out d2.
I had a good night of sleep.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
August 31 2022 22:17 GMT
#933
On September 01 2022 07:15 Koshi wrote:
Ok. I am open to the idea Di Mz and some1 on the deco train is scum. Maybe tube.

If so. Town played well. Mafia slightly better.


Man a vig shot on mz would fill in so many blanks
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 22:30 GMT
#934
If MZ is town mafia played even better.
Chez should be shot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
August 31 2022 23:43 GMT
#935
Shooting mz is best

Mz is mafia, a. A mafia is ded and the people voting him are probably town cause the guts to stay on that bus is just too great for me to fathom

B. Mz is town and while we get significantly less vote logic we atleast dont head into day 2 distracted by how yesterdays lynch and votes and connections are made.

But matt, you think mz is town, yes but i am not nearly good or smart enough to think i am absolutely right or that i feel strong enough about my day 1 read to warrant keeping someone that could be an easy mafia tunnel/mafia member alive
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
September 01 2022 01:01 GMT
#936
On August 31 2022 00:36 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 00:26 Vivax wrote:
On August 30 2022 12:43 Chezinu wrote:
It looks like Grackaroni has vanished. Can anyone see the cruiseship? It appears the canoe is here... *eyes open outward* His body mustn't be far. Smells like the stinch left by fecal in the cave.


owie, who's gonna host now

Well, want an extended tour of the island? I've been here for quite some time.


I'd like a tour.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
September 01 2022 01:10 GMT
#937
After filter reads towns are

Koshi, Dandel Ion, Jockmcplop, Meap_Ziphh, Copcake, raynpelikoneet, and Alakaslam.

Rels, Vivax

I'm around, going to keep reading.

Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 01 2022 01:37 GMT
#938
On September 01 2022 10:01 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 00:36 Chezinu wrote:
On August 31 2022 00:26 Vivax wrote:
On August 30 2022 12:43 Chezinu wrote:
It looks like Grackaroni has vanished. Can anyone see the cruiseship? It appears the canoe is here... *eyes open outward* His body mustn't be far. Smells like the stinch left by fecal in the cave.


owie, who's gonna host now

Well, want an extended tour of the island? I've been here for quite some time.


I'd like a tour.

Ah finally. I've been waiting for someone. Come along then!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
September 01 2022 01:51 GMT
#939
On September 01 2022 10:37 Chezinu wrote:

Ah finally. I've been waiting for someone. Come along then!


I'd like to see the land of the Brown.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 01 2022 02:01 GMT
#940
On September 01 2022 10:51 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 10:37 Chezinu wrote:

Ah finally. I've been waiting for someone. Come along then!


I'd like to see the land of the Brown.

It is within you. Be one between the dimensions. Are you here or there?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 175
NeuroSwarm 168
FoxeR 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1676
Leta 851
Bale 87
League of Legends
Doublelift4613
Other Games
summit1g8107
JimRising 537
ViBE169
WinterStarcraft39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick702
BasetradeTV173
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• davetesta15
• Light_VIP 13
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1170
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 39m
Patches Events
12h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 39m
OSC
20h 39m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.