• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:45
CEST 22:45
KST 05:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12115 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 45

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 158 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 31 2022 18:00 GMT
#881
Night post incoming. Refrain from posting.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 31 2022 18:02 GMT
#882
\Day One Vote Count

Deconduo (5): Jockmcplop, Alakaslam, Jockmcplop, Meapak_Ziphh, Tubesock, Rels
Meapak_Ziphh (4): Holyflare, Vivax, CopCake, Alakaslam, Vivax, Deconduo
Rels(3): Koshi, Deconduo, Tubesock, Dandel Ion, Alakaslam, Jockmcplop, Raynpelikoneet
Raynpelikoneet(1): Mattchew
CopCake (1): Rels, Chezinu
Alakaslam (0): Rels
Chezinu(0): Alakaslam
Dandel Ion (0): Jockmcplop
Vivax (0): Jockmcplop, Meapak_Ziphh, Alakaslam


Not Voting (0):

With 5 votes, Deconduo is lynched!

Please let me know if you notice any mistakes
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-08-31 18:14:59
August 31 2022 18:08 GMT
#883
Night 1

[image loading]


Outside of the cave, the Liquidians gathered around Chezinu. Was he an accomplice to Grackaroni's escape?

Liquidian: "Why did you lead us to that massive pile of poop at the end of your cave???

Chezinu: "I thought you guys would like it. FecalFeast would have definitely appreciated it!"

The Liquidians were not amused, but they were willing to give Chezinu the benefit of the doubt; most likely Chezinu had not known any better, and there must have been a different accomplice among them.

One Liquidian shouted out:

"Deconduo and Grackaroni seemed really chummy on the boat! Deconduo was barely rowing. He kept giggling suspiciously with Grackaroni in the back! "

The Liquidians surrounded Deconduo, and he was torn mercilessly to shreds.

Deconduo the Vanilla Town has been lynched.


Night 1 begins. The night ends on Thursday, Sep 01 6:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in

Anyone who wishes to be a replacement or observer for this game may PM me

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 31 2022 18:08 GMT
#884
PM me night actions
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 18:09 GMT
#885
meh will be AFK until evening
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 31 2022 18:11 GMT
#886
Bollocks. Sorry Decon.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 18:13 GMT
#887
-_- a townies first job is to find scum and second job is to establish their own innocence. I can't really feel bad about that lynch.

What's most frustrating is that I still think rels is town so that lynch was green V green v green.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 31 2022 18:14 GMT
#888
I'm going to watch the football, back later.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:18 GMT
#889
On September 01 2022 03:13 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
-_- a townies first job is to find scum and second job is to establish their own innocence. I can't really feel bad about that lynch.

What's most frustrating is that I still think rels is town so that lynch was green V green v green.

Funny. You lynched town and were the second wagon yourself. I wonder if this is a slip.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:19 GMT
#890
Anyway. I am glad slam got his target lynched. Doesnt happen a lot I think.
I had a good night of sleep.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
August 31 2022 18:20 GMT
#891
I do feel bad, he is pretty funny and enjoyable to read.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:21 GMT
#892
Anyway. I start reading from 37 after nks.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2022 18:21 GMT
#893
I forgot we can post at night here and I'm kinda sad Dec got wagoned
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:23 GMT
#894
If some1 can shoot Chez that woyld be great.
If you want to be brave shoot Rels. He was leading wagon till 5 people moved to deco.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2022 18:24 GMT
#895
Just remember, Tube is the best wagon tomorrow IMO. Doubt I live.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2022 18:27 GMT
#896
On September 01 2022 02:28 CopCake wrote:
Tbh rels part of the reason why I consider you are mafia is your thinking progression, on the other hand now seeing that you went against HF, I consider that would be like a stupid mafia move.

I don't see mafia rels winning something out of it.

In mafia rels eyes, I would let town misslynch, maybe pocket and sheep someone, then disappear, then come back and be like "Oh sorry guys busy"

Tinfoiling atm.


TMI that I'm town possibly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:28 GMT
#897
Red: Rels Matt CC
Replacement: Mz if CC is not
Chezinu vig
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:29 GMT
#898
On September 01 2022 03:24 Holyflare wrote:
Just remember, Tube is the best wagon tomorrow IMO. Doubt I live.

Based on how the Decu wagon formed or?
I had a good night of sleep.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 18:29 GMT
#899
On September 01 2022 03:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 03:13 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
-_- a townies first job is to find scum and second job is to establish their own innocence. I can't really feel bad about that lynch.

What's most frustrating is that I still think rels is town so that lynch was green V green v green.

Funny. You lynched town and were the second wagon yourself. I wonder if this is a slip.

No, I have no regrets lynching decon since he neither scum hunted or established himself as innocent by giving a shit about the game. Even his last post is pretty much useless because it's just reads he barely talked about in a list format which is ironic given how his early lists were all "just jokes guys"

Not trying to speak ill of the dead here but damn, if you're town about to get mislynched you've got to do more.

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:30 GMT
#900
On September 01 2022 02:17 Tubesock wrote:
Rels Aside from my perfect read earlier, HF you even agreed in not so many words that Rels conversation with Jock was boring and useless. We mindmelded there.

Jock and Dandel Ion are my top towns. Dandel Ion for a spot on post about Rels. Jock for his continued dilligence.

Copcake cause tone. Talk about unsubstantiated, amirite?

MZ is number 2 on the lynch list because I can't recall agreeing with much of anything he's written.

Vivax's townlight isn't bright yet, but that's why he's third on my lynch list.

Chezinu would basically be policy. But I love him so so would rather not. No one can claim he's done anything towny.

And HF is right, I do say meta things often concerning the big players or ones I think I kinda know. TMI is a bit of a stretch but whatever.

Deconduo I no longer townread. It's one thing to be fun and funny during the first 24 hoursish of the game but he's not progressed any further. So, loses those town points.

Betrayer
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O123
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19484
Calm 2127
Shuttle 320
White-Ra 189
Mini 177
ZZZero.O 123
firebathero 71
soO 10
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1520
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4898
Liquid`Hasu646
Other Games
summit1g6790
Liquid`RaSZi2219
FrodaN2072
fl0m1322
crisheroes308
IndyStarCraft 237
Pyrionflax221
Livibee184
Mew2King53
ToD0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick928
BasetradeTV179
StarCraft 2
angryscii 23
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 31
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki43
• blackmanpl 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1398
• Shiphtur682
• WagamamaTV372
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 15m
Replay Cast
2h 15m
OSC
15h 15m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.