• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:21
CEST 04:21
KST 11:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8775 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 46

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 158 Next
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
August 31 2022 18:31 GMT
#901
On September 01 2022 03:27 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 02:28 CopCake wrote:
Tbh rels part of the reason why I consider you are mafia is your thinking progression, on the other hand now seeing that you went against HF, I consider that would be like a stupid mafia move.

I don't see mafia rels winning something out of it.

In mafia rels eyes, I would let town misslynch, maybe pocket and sheep someone, then disappear, then come back and be like "Oh sorry guys busy"

Tinfoiling atm.


TMI that I'm town possibly


It work both ways, there was a wagon... why would you change the direction?

And even if you were mafia and rels was your partner, it doesn't make sense to stage a fight when there was little time.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2022 18:31 GMT
#902
On September 01 2022 01:57 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 01:31 Holyflare wrote:

HF doesn't pocket anyone lol.
Soft TMI meta read on me

How is this one TMI?
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 01:31 Holyflare wrote:
On August 31 2022 09:08 Tubesock wrote:
That's how Rayn scumhunts. He looks at what HE expects people to think or do if they're town and if they don't meet that then he thinks they're mafia. Not sure why he got so triggered just now but meh.

He's not really talking game mechanics like you're saying it.

On August 31 2022 08:10 Tubesock wrote:
On August 31 2022 08:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Maybe Tubesock is also mafia. That post is quite... well...
deconduo's joke list post is better than Jock's quote-every-post posts, because both move the game forwards??
Then wait for who nitpicks on deconduo's post (like a... threat?), well i did, nothing happened in Tubesock's world.


Dude you nitpick everyone all the time haha that's not indicative of you at all. And you always misread some stuff and make it rayn on people. That's not indicative either for you.

TMI meta reads on Rayn

Yeah this one might be.


He doesn't really know my meta anymore, especially not after I've played quite a while on MU. To soft defend me in this way IMO is TMI because:

A) He knows I'm town
B) He says meta he thinks fits for that situation

If he was a townie in the dark I don't think he would defend me in this way, more like "I don't think HF likes to pocket". It's too definitive for someone whose alignment he shouldn't know.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 18:31 GMT
#903
Also all you euros who are suddenly active, it's frustrating you weren't around an hour prior to discuss what was going on. Looking at you koshi and hf.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2022 18:32 GMT
#904
On September 01 2022 03:31 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 03:27 Holyflare wrote:
On September 01 2022 02:28 CopCake wrote:
Tbh rels part of the reason why I consider you are mafia is your thinking progression, on the other hand now seeing that you went against HF, I consider that would be like a stupid mafia move.

I don't see mafia rels winning something out of it.

In mafia rels eyes, I would let town misslynch, maybe pocket and sheep someone, then disappear, then come back and be like "Oh sorry guys busy"

Tinfoiling atm.


TMI that I'm town possibly


It work both ways, there was a wagon... why would you change the direction?

And even if you were mafia and rels was your partner, it doesn't make sense to stage a fight when there was little time.


What wagon did who change direction on?

I think it makes sense to stage a fight, it's a good strategy and it was quite a while before deadline. Especially since I didn't even end up voting rels. Isn't that a bit weird to you?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2022 18:34 GMT
#905
On September 01 2022 03:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Also all you euros who are suddenly active, it's frustrating you weren't around an hour prior to discuss what was going on. Looking at you koshi and hf.


I retired from mafia specifically because I don't have time to play and want to prioritise my actual life and responsibilities. I only came back because Grack begged me to. So, yeah, I'll go do life stuff in favour of having to be around at deadline. Think I made my stances clear and we also talked about Dec during the night and Rayn brought up his past meta games (and I concluded this game looked most like his town game).

So even then, there was plenty to talk about that, which I noticed nobody did.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:35 GMT
#906
On September 01 2022 03:29 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 03:18 Koshi wrote:
On September 01 2022 03:13 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
-_- a townies first job is to find scum and second job is to establish their own innocence. I can't really feel bad about that lynch.

What's most frustrating is that I still think rels is town so that lynch was green V green v green.

Funny. You lynched town and were the second wagon yourself. I wonder if this is a slip.

No, I have no regrets lynching decon since he neither scum hunted or established himself as innocent by giving a shit about the game. Even his last post is pretty much useless because it's just reads he barely talked about in a list format which is ironic given how his early lists were all "just jokes guys"

Not trying to speak ill of the dead here but damn, if you're town about to get mislynched you've got to do more.


Always (99%) the fault of the other townies. Never the one who got lynched.
"He didnt do enough" is such a silly excuse. He did as much as you did. And mafia potentially did more and thread didnt see they were mafia. Sooo if mafia makes many posts it is impossible to see but if town makes many posts it is easy to see? Lolol.

Town failed decu. He did well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2022 18:36 GMT
#907
Did you comment on Slam or Tube at all? It's not really cool to talk down to people for not being here when you haven't even interacted with stuff that was brought up when you weren't around either.

Please do that at your earliest convenience.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
August 31 2022 18:36 GMT
#908
On September 01 2022 03:32 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 03:31 CopCake wrote:
On September 01 2022 03:27 Holyflare wrote:
On September 01 2022 02:28 CopCake wrote:
Tbh rels part of the reason why I consider you are mafia is your thinking progression, on the other hand now seeing that you went against HF, I consider that would be like a stupid mafia move.

I don't see mafia rels winning something out of it.

In mafia rels eyes, I would let town misslynch, maybe pocket and sheep someone, then disappear, then come back and be like "Oh sorry guys busy"

Tinfoiling atm.


TMI that I'm town possibly


It work both ways, there was a wagon... why would you change the direction?

And even if you were mafia and rels was your partner, it doesn't make sense to stage a fight when there was little time.


What wagon did who change direction on?

I think it makes sense to stage a fight, it's a good strategy and it was quite a while before deadline. Especially since I didn't even end up voting rels. Isn't that a bit weird to you?


MZ was leading.

Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:37 GMT
#909
On September 01 2022 03:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Also all you euros who are suddenly active, it's frustrating you weren't around an hour prior to discuss what was going on. Looking at you koshi and hf.

I quit work, I get kid, I go home and make dinner for wife, take care of 2 kids while doing that, talk to wife, put kid in shower, put kid in bed, clean up.

I did enough before deadline. Not my fault you guys decided to lynch town.

Own up to your mistakes lol
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2022 18:37 GMT
#910
On September 01 2022 03:36 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 03:32 Holyflare wrote:
On September 01 2022 03:31 CopCake wrote:
On September 01 2022 03:27 Holyflare wrote:
On September 01 2022 02:28 CopCake wrote:
Tbh rels part of the reason why I consider you are mafia is your thinking progression, on the other hand now seeing that you went against HF, I consider that would be like a stupid mafia move.

I don't see mafia rels winning something out of it.

In mafia rels eyes, I would let town misslynch, maybe pocket and sheep someone, then disappear, then come back and be like "Oh sorry guys busy"

Tinfoiling atm.


TMI that I'm town possibly


It work both ways, there was a wagon... why would you change the direction?

And even if you were mafia and rels was your partner, it doesn't make sense to stage a fight when there was little time.


What wagon did who change direction on?

I think it makes sense to stage a fight, it's a good strategy and it was quite a while before deadline. Especially since I didn't even end up voting rels. Isn't that a bit weird to you?


MZ was leading.



To be fair, I didn't really want to wagon MZ at deadline, I just didn't realise when it was. I would have voted Tube.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:38 GMT
#911
Make dinner with wife.
I dont do it alone obviously. But we entertain 2 small ones while doing it so both very busy
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:39 GMT
#912
Oh well. Too bad. Activity only saved another mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
August 31 2022 18:41 GMT
#913
That's the super adulthood life, but totally worth it.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:43 GMT
#914
Deco is not the worst lynch. I said very little about him in my filter. Guess that makes it a bit better. He was a ? in the future.
I had a good night of sleep.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2022 18:45 GMT
#915
On September 01 2022 03:00 Alakaslam wrote:
I was wrong 99%

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2022 18:46 GMT
#916
Given the wagons were MZ/Rels/Dec, I am leaving the onus on MZ or Rels to point out who all the mafia must be if from their perspective every wagon was probably town.

+ Show Spoiler +
Let's ignore that instead of calling the people who didn't appear around deadline mafia because they were likely just complacent and afk (with 3 "town" wagons), MZ just said we were annoying instead
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 18:50 GMT
#917
On September 01 2022 03:36 Holyflare wrote:
Did you comment on Slam or Tube at all? It's not really cool to talk down to people for not being here when you haven't even interacted with stuff that was brought up when you weren't around either.

Please do that at your earliest convenience.

Alright sweet you're not reading the thread.

As I previously said, I can't read slam. But I can't for the life of me figure a scenario where slam hard defends rels and is scum. Decon dies and flips town, now slam is under suspicion for lynching town. If Rels is scum and dies, now slam is under suspicion for defending flipped scum.

No matter what happens, slam puts himself under a microscope which is not where scum want to be. The simplest solution is that slam is town, townread rels, and didn't want to lynch him.

While tube puts himself under less pressure than slam, he also participates in the eod vote switching, which if the lynch was really town v town v town as I suspect since I'm still town reading rels, I just don't see why scum tube would get involved.

Far easier to sit back and wait for the deadline to pass and then hop in with excuses. And believe me, I work too. I got 5 hours of sleep so I could be around at the deadline and I'm about to leave for work again. These games happen so rarely around here now I was kinda hoping people were going to put in more effort.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 18:53 GMT
#918
On September 01 2022 03:46 Holyflare wrote:
Given the wagons were MZ/Rels/Dec, I am leaving the onus on MZ or Rels to point out who all the mafia must be if from their perspective every wagon was probably town.

+ Show Spoiler +
Let's ignore that instead of calling the people who didn't appear around deadline mafia because they were likely just complacent and afk (with 3 "town" wagons), MZ just said we were annoying instead

Vivax for starters.

Copcake would still be a decent bet especially since they were around prior to the lynch but didn't really offer much by the way of opinions.

Unfortunately I could also see chez being scum as well at this point.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:55 GMT
#919
So Rels tried to lynch DI who got a strong case on him, while holding back his vote on somebody he thought was supertown.

Let's figure out why he voted deco over MZ.

I had a good night of sleep.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 31 2022 18:56 GMT
#920
I also need to look at Dandel, I wanna compare him and Vivax because in my head right now they're playing fairly similarly.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 175
NeuroSwarm 168
FoxeR 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1676
Leta 851
Bale 87
League of Legends
Doublelift4613
Other Games
summit1g8107
JimRising 537
ViBE169
WinterStarcraft39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick702
BasetradeTV173
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• davetesta15
• Light_VIP 13
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1170
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 39m
Patches Events
12h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 39m
OSC
20h 39m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.