• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:34
CEST 03:34
KST 10:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9367 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 48

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 158 Next
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
September 01 2022 02:04 GMT
#941
On September 01 2022 11:01 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 10:51 Tubesock wrote:
On September 01 2022 10:37 Chezinu wrote:

Ah finally. I've been waiting for someone. Come along then!


I'd like to see the land of the Brown.

It is within you. Be one between the dimensions. Are you here or there?


Yes.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 01 2022 02:06 GMT
#942
Yes.. that is it. We are neither here nor there. We shall cocoon into a new space. Hide in the between and unravel in new lands. That's it TubeSocks!! That's it!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 01 2022 02:08 GMT
#943
Great Bajoran!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
September 01 2022 02:16 GMT
#944
Have you been in the cave? Makes me think of Feast of the Fecal. I liked his music.

Like mine but not

Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 01 2022 02:39 GMT
#945
Ahh the tides are coming...

Wait.. why yes. Were you not all with me in the cave? Are yee the Tub I knew or some other?

+ Show Spoiler +
if yee said Yes, well done.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
September 01 2022 02:50 GMT
#946
The cave is dark to me. I only have the memories of smell. Nothing else.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
September 01 2022 04:14 GMT
#947
On September 01 2022 00:12 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 00:01 Holyflare wrote:
I am just not reading the thread properly and coasting by.

Why does that make me an alignment?

This is why I hate D1. If stuff like this can't be used then what can? That makes no sense.

So. You're pushing back way harder than I'm pushing. I'm forcing myself to share ideas, stop being so butthurt about it. It's not strong, OK. But it's something like, you were self conscious enough to see that rayn had mentioned to same point? This is why I thought that post was weird in the first place. So, self conscious enough to deflect a potential criticism, but not enough to understand what was being said? Showing a tendency towards yourself more than towards others? And that's a scum trait? Something like that.

You're making me type a lot of words so that might appear to be like, a strong argument. It's not so. But I feel like it's might be a small thing.


Rels isn't pushing HF very hard. if this is his strongest town tell it's pretty weak I think.

On September 01 2022 00:06 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 23:59 Holyflare wrote:
On August 31 2022 23:34 Rels wrote:
lowkey wants to start a HF wagon

On August 31 2022 23:37 Rels wrote:
Slam HF would make sense
HF is making posts just good enough to be townread, not enough for it to be weird to not be NKd
Makes a good case on his teammate, don't really push it. Let the wagons be on other person
When I started to be around I wanted to talk about Slam, then didn't comment when I talked about Slam? I might be wrong about the timing though let's see


This is such a bs transition too. You think my points have merit, you think Slam is kinda scummy. I think you're even voting Slam at this point(?) but you somehow transition to "lowkey" wanting to vote me as an associative before you've even wagoned the person you actually think I'm partnered with and discovering if that's a legit concern???

I am voting Slam yeah. To be clear, I don't want to vote you over him. But it might make sense? Why are you not pushing him over Vivax?


Here it looks like he tried to summon him to talk and get him to vote Slam. If HF voted Slam then others probably would have followed. Slam being low hanging fruit.

On September 01 2022 00:28 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 00:19 Holyflare wrote:
The problem I have with what you are doing is that you are just performatively scum hunting. Your thoughts displayed are erratic and not well thought out because you would rather jump on something rather than trying to solve the situation instead.

How does that make me scum though? I'm pretty fucking logical and not erratic as scum. I never get lynched early for example, and win most of the time. It only happens as town that I get MLd early.
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 00:19 Holyflare wrote:
You did this with this post and you did it with the "not wanting to talk about Slam" post. Back to back.

Why even float that you'd want to vote me if you didn't actually want to do that and it's "not that strong really"???

To make you react.


Rels is a pretty smart dude. This is easily doable for him.

At first reads I didn't see anything that interested me. Nothing stood out other than trying to generate activity to not look too inactive. What I did notice later is he seems to keep going back and forth on some reads. Like Slam, he will post how he's towny or unable to read him. Then really only can offer Slam up for lynch. He really pushes for a Slam lynch. Dandel Ion is right though, there isn't any difference between Slam, Vivax, and what he says Dandel Ion is doing. So it's weird that it's all about Slam.

Reading Slam's EOD behavior makes me townread him fairly solid. So, then that does frame Rels in a much more sinister light.

Now I'm going to find all the times he says something about Vivax. There's a couple just talking about the Vivax trap but he doesn't indicate town/mafia. This is his first "read" on Vivax:

On August 31 2022 10:29 Rels wrote:
I feel the same way about Vivax too. Perfect vig target with Dandel.

On August 31 2022 11:37 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 11:32 Jockmcplop wrote:
Rels why is vivax a good vig target in your opinion, but apparently a bad lynch target as you won't vote for him?

I think his flip will be random given what he has posted. He just hasn't started playing. I also think scum!Vivax is pretty easy to catch when given time, town!Vivax is pretty tryhard when he gets starting. In a way scum!Vivax is not able to replicate in my recollection, or at least not during multiple days.

To be clear, I'll vote for him over a lot of other people if I had to vote right now. But we still have time before deadline, and I would prefer Slam.


On August 31 2022 11:55 Rels wrote:
Let's see who's left.

I would vote Vivax over Tube dec and Mattchew too, even though I don't have a strong read on them. Just because they have tried more.

Chez lol. I've never been able to read him.


Vivax has a 4 page filter. I have 2. Mattchew has 1. I just don't think you can really look at Vivax's filter and mine and go Tube tried more. Yeah, I had reads in there but I didn't really explain anything. So he's said that Vivax has potential when he's town, and there are 3 others with less filter but arguably equal(ish) content and he wants to vig / soft push Vivax? I mean he can't really push me cause protection from Rayn and Koshi. He can't go against them.

On September 01 2022 00:06 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 23:59 Holyflare wrote:
On August 31 2022 23:34 Rels wrote:
lowkey wants to start a HF wagon

On August 31 2022 23:37 Rels wrote:
Slam HF would make sense
HF is making posts just good enough to be townread, not enough for it to be weird to not be NKd
Makes a good case on his teammate, don't really push it. Let the wagons be on other person
When I started to be around I wanted to talk about Slam, then didn't comment when I talked about Slam? I might be wrong about the timing though let's see


This is such a bs transition too. You think my points have merit, you think Slam is kinda scummy. I think you're even voting Slam at this point(?) but you somehow transition to "lowkey" wanting to vote me as an associative before you've even wagoned the person you actually think I'm partnered with and discovering if that's a legit concern???

I am voting Slam yeah. To be clear, I don't want to vote you over him. But it might make sense? Why are you not pushing him over Vivax?


Why would HF push Vivax when he's voted MZ and only thread voted Rels? HF didn't talk about Vivax much. He had other obvious interests. and 30 minutes after this post HF cased me so Rels could have gone for that. So, why is Rels weirdly bringing up Vivax?

On September 01 2022 00:13 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 00:09 Holyflare wrote:
And what's Vivax got to do with anything?

Vivax as a potential lynch instead of Slam?


On September 01 2022 00:13 Rels wrote:
but apparently it's not a real wagon. For some reason I thought Vivax was the leading wagon


Did any townies think Vivax was a leading wagon? To me this looks like he's paranoid about his partner getting lynched. I'd also be worried if Koshi targetted "my" partner Vivax I'd have to try to save him. I think that's what happened here. No one would be sad about a Vivax lynch so the threat is there, but he gets excused as as D1 target due to potential. He says he helped "shut it down".

On September 01 2022 02:19 Rels wrote:
creating a second wagon so we have only wrong choices. Maybe to divert from Vivax yeah? There was a lot of talk about Vivax but no vote at the end
Thing is, I'm not sure because it was kinda shut down by Koshi and I, and I don't think Koshi is scum


Where did Rels shut down the Vivax lynch? I don't see any advocacy to not vote Vivax. He asked HF why not Slam over Vivax but that's about all the shutting down there was overtly.

On September 01 2022 02:32 Rels wrote:
I'll vote Vivax over me of course, but I would prefer Dandel


It's super weird how he treats Vivax over others that are essentially equal or worse. Like he doesn't have any meta read on me (I'm assuming since he hasn't mentioned anything) but if Vivax is so easy to read down the line, why say he's a good vigi shot and not one he just won't ever know like Chezinu or me or Mattchew?

Rels can't defend Vivax. So he has to push Slam. He doesn't really push Vivax but later when Vivax flips mafia then he can try to say "I totally pushed Vivax!" but he's not. He doesn't vote him, he doesn't ask for anyone to vote him.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 01 2022 04:59 GMT
#948
I am always lazy.

Chezinu I suspect you, I don't trust your tour.... yet I remain curious despite my fears. What assurance can you give me that you have no nefarious intent on this tour? Can you guarantee safety?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 01 2022 05:27 GMT
#949
On September 01 2022 13:59 Alakaslam wrote:
I am always lazy.

Chezinu I suspect you, I don't trust your tour.... yet I remain curious despite my fears. What assurance can you give me that you have no nefarious intent on this tour? Can you guarantee safety?

Lolololololol

Guarantee safety?!?!?!

Lololololilil
lol, clueless in The Prism!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
September 01 2022 06:14 GMT
#950
I feel betrayed by chezinu
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 01 2022 07:07 GMT
#951
On September 01 2022 14:27 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 13:59 Alakaslam wrote:
I am always lazy.

Chezinu I suspect you, I don't trust your tour.... yet I remain curious despite my fears. What assurance can you give me that you have no nefarious intent on this tour? Can you guarantee safety?

Lolololololol

Guarantee safety?!?!?!

Lololololilil

I- I- I am NOT an underage, attractive anime girl!!!

What is this accusation!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 01 2022 07:08 GMT
#952
On September 01 2022 15:14 CopCake wrote:
I feel betrayed by chezinu

??? He makes outlandish accusations, but did he lie to me about my safety???

He is menacing, but an honest menace he remains.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 01 2022 07:13 GMT
#953
I can't go on that tour though, I'm too afraid. Especially at night, it's just overkill

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 01 2022 07:32 GMT
#954
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 01 2022 09:52 GMT
#955
On September 01 2022 03:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I also need to look at Dandel, I wanna compare him and Vivax because in my head right now they're playing fairly similarly.


loool, how can you ever think this

My new town meta: One scum to pocket, two to casually ping

Pretend this is correct, or tops 2

On August 31 2022 21:19 Vivax wrote:
I‘ll just assume 3 mafia

180ing on MZ

It‘s tube, jock, MZ imo


If it's 2/3, replace with ???
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 01 2022 09:53 GMT
#956
Chezinu is Mr. House from FO: New Vegas. He lives in a computer with other people. Mistery solved
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 01 2022 10:16 GMT
#957
On September 01 2022 18:52 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 03:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I also need to look at Dandel, I wanna compare him and Vivax because in my head right now they're playing fairly similarly.


loool, how can you ever think this

My new town meta: One scum to pocket, two to casually ping

Pretend this is correct, or tops 2

Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 21:19 Vivax wrote:
I‘ll just assume 3 mafia

180ing on MZ

It‘s tube, jock, MZ imo


If it's 2/3, replace with ???

If Rels is town, DI played very well if scum.

Many ifs.
I had a good night of sleep.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
September 01 2022 11:08 GMT
#958
rels is still mafia btw
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 01 2022 11:21 GMT
#959
On September 01 2022 11:01 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 10:51 Tubesock wrote:
On September 01 2022 10:37 Chezinu wrote:

Ah finally. I've been waiting for someone. Come along then!


I'd like to see the land of the Brown.

It is within you. Be one between the dimensions. Are you here or there?


Reaching interdimensionality requires doors that are very unpleasant to step through, some don't come back. Most are too old to bring something with them. Those who do become gifted and cursed until it's over

in soviet Russia, you abduct the aliens, and the mafia joins you
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 01 2022 13:55 GMT
#960
Mafia please don't role fish kill me. I'm playing lazy as VT, not because I have a role. Your time is wasted killing me
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 164
NeuroSwarm 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 480
Bale 54
League of Legends
Doublelift4678
Other Games
summit1g9068
JimRising 546
ViBE213
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick649
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• Light_VIP 15
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1120
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 26m
Patches Events
13h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 26m
OSC
21h 26m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.