• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:25
CEST 01:25
KST 08:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8757 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 52

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 158 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
September 02 2022 02:28 GMT
#1021
On September 02 2022 09:47 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2022 07:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Wait why is Rels town in your opinion now?


Game was kinda dead, he brought life to it.

The amount of scummy LHF pushing for his wagon is above critical mass enough that I think mafia are just pushing there because it's a free place to hide currently.

The voracity of people gunning for him doesn't equate to how people have been pushing him. I made some posts, Dandel made a case, Jock kind of interacted with it yet it's not those 3 names that are really clamouring for his head currently, it's just a weird vague consensus where these other people don't really explain why they want to vote rels.


What does LHF mean?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
September 02 2022 02:30 GMT
#1022
On September 02 2022 09:58 Chezinu wrote:
There is usually that one mafia that votes against the others when there are 3 mafia for that town credits. Players like HF and Vivax would be the GF-like mafia style.

Is that the start of a thought regarding the game? :p What are you talking about?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
September 02 2022 02:47 GMT
#1023
On September 01 2022 02:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Man the amount of people who are accepting poor town play bc it's either "just joking" or "they're easy to meta read later" is really frustrating.

Vivax is absolutely not worth keeping around, especially compared to rels.

Decon can't even pay attention to the thread. Either of these two are better votes than rels.

LOL rereading EOD1, I thought that bolded quote was weird ... because I literally just replied to that exact sentence, but from a rayn post ... but actually I must have messed up something while editing rayn's post to respond to it, it came from there ... haha
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 02:48 GMT
#1024
I think Chez and Slam are town

HF, Rayn, Rels, copcake all town

MZ, TS, Jock, Dandel the PoE

Nothing‘s changed from D1

I‘m on Rels for nonsense reasons for the offchance Dandel is scum and it gives him a glimmer of hope

Did I forget anyone?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
September 02 2022 02:50 GMT
#1025
On September 01 2022 02:28 CopCake wrote:
Tbh rels part of the reason why I consider you are mafia is your thinking progression, on the other hand now seeing that you went against HF, I consider that would be like a stupid mafia move.

I don't see mafia rels winning something out of it.

In mafia rels eyes, I would let town misslynch, maybe pocket and sheep someone, then disappear, then come back and be like "Oh sorry guys busy"

Tinfoiling atm.

On September 01 2022 02:32 CopCake wrote:
Like, Rels went and picked one of the "Big vocal guys" and that doesn't compute unless MZ is mafia with him.

Cake.
First, what happened to these feelings you had EOD1?
Second, what do you mean, " that doesn't compute unless MZ is mafia with him"?? Isn't MZ your, like, main scumread? Or was at the time anyway?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
September 02 2022 02:52 GMT
#1026
On September 02 2022 11:48 Vivax wrote:
I think Chez and Slam are town

HF, Rayn, Rels, copcake all town

MZ, TS, Jock, Dandel the PoE

Nothing‘s changed from D1

I‘m on Rels for nonsense reasons for the offchance Dandel is scum and it gives him a glimmer of hope

Did I forget anyone?

Welcome back to the game mate
What do you mean, nothing's changed from D1? Maybe you had random lists here and there but I don't remember a single reasoning?
What are your reasons for, like, all of these? :p Especially Chez TBH?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 02:59 GMT
#1027
On September 02 2022 11:52 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2022 11:48 Vivax wrote:
I think Chez and Slam are town

HF, Rayn, Rels, copcake all town

MZ, TS, Jock, Dandel the PoE

Nothing‘s changed from D1

I‘m on Rels for nonsense reasons for the offchance Dandel is scum and it gives him a glimmer of hope

Did I forget anyone?

Welcome back to the game mate
What do you mean, nothing's changed from D1? Maybe you had random lists here and there but I don't remember a single reasoning?
What are your reasons for, like, all of these? :p Especially Chez TBH?


TS had a mediator kind of post I mentioned while rayn was around. Also lacked suspicion on MZ (suggests mz town)

Chez latest lists make sense if he‘s assuming me or HF could be bussing two mates

Jock just had the look of trying too hard early game with the quote chain + one-liner for each quote post (I did it later in same style while purely shitposting)

Dandel made a massive case post on the wrong person (deco) when I threatened to death ray a scum, but also kinda ignored MZ

Basically, I look for the guys who do just more than the ones doing barely anything or shitposting
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
September 02 2022 03:00 GMT
#1028
Cake, another question for you. Would you have voted dec over me in the hypothetical scenario where your vote would have be the deciding one between the 2 of us?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
September 02 2022 03:05 GMT
#1029
On September 02 2022 11:59 Vivax wrote:
Chez latest lists make sense if he‘s assuming me or HF could be bussing two mates

? How so? Elaborate?
On September 02 2022 09:55 Chezinu wrote:
HF MZ RL

On September 02 2022 09:57 Chezinu wrote:
MZ Tub ??

(and who the fuck is RL between rayn or I?)
On September 02 2022 11:59 Vivax wrote:
Dandel made a massive case post on the wrong person (deco) when I threatened to death ray a scum, but also kinda ignored MZ

Source? Of that massive case post on deco?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 03:09 GMT
#1030
On August 31 2022 21:45 Dandel Ion wrote:
Rels, just read along in his filter if you will I'm going chronological on this

#529 rayn and koshi top town, votes copcake and floats jock and slam
as per #533 copcake is a sheep off koshi
that all looks fine so far, no?
#534, #535, #537 is the first instance of what I mean. HF wasn't tunneling but hey maybe he was tunneling after all.
This is meant to look like progression but it's actually just nothing.
#542 towncases copcake

next saga
#543 vivax and dandel deserve to be shot
#544 because we're both 'useless'

then
#548 Slam is scummy
#553 actually he has no idea how to read Slam and his filter is not alignment indicative for him. HF's case does not make Slam scum. But Slam's posts still 'feel kind of fabricated'.

back on an old horse
#555 I'm just reacting to jock, which implies jock is leading and driving the conversation and I'm just being pulled along, however,
#556 + #557 Jock is still the one looking like mafia here, somehow because it "seems that you want to grab an easy win while fearing to be too obvious"
When his own argument to dismiss me is that jock drove the entire conversation. But that can not possibly be townie because professional fencesitter Rels needs more pointy bits of wood to park his ass.
#558 notably directly after the above, asks Vivax to participate, probably in full trust that Vivax will not, in fact do that. And you can always point back and go 'bad meanie Vivax didn't want to talk to me, big sad so scum'. This is just set-up for a future push and in no way can Rels actually think this would help him in reading Vivax.

But then, it's not really about trying to figure out who is town and who is scum, just who is 'pushable' and how believable these pushes are.

Going along
#562 Jock was just looking for an easy way to fabricate a scumread
When jock points out that he didn't, #569 comes to the rescue because that certainly does not prove that Rels is WRONG. It could totally be except he caps the post off by weakening his own stance to 'just a counter-example, not proof'.
Yo for real my fence is breaking under the weight of this man.

YO IT'S MY HOMEBOI DECONDUO UP IN HEA
#573 "hahahaha =D" jock's decon case is unconvincing but Rels will re-read it.
I assume it's not terrible because he doesn't post about it further just asks about it in #578
instead
#576 jock is just so scummy holy shit guyse
#579 Rels is now voting Slam
#583 decon's vote on Rels is "bad :p"
#584 Slam is the preferred lynch
#586 actually, decon is super natural, and yeah sure there's little 'substance' but for no discernable reason deconduo deserves completely different treatment than Vivax or Dandel did when decon is essentially the same slot.
Decon is mafia with Rels calling it here, especially since
#587 in Rels' townreads, decon suddenly doesn't appear at all! Wowzers! idk fam the last post sure read like a supposed townread to me but what do I know
#588 PoE, decon is in here because Rels remembered his own strategy I assume. But Vivax should be lynched over him (or Tube/Matt) anyway, funny how that works out. Whoever's not there is supposed to be scum I guess, idk. So me/Slam/jock but Rels doesn't have the cojones to actually call out a scumteam with both me and jock on it because he knows how insane and wrong that will sound to anybody.


The only player Rels bothers to fake a shred of progression on is Copcake.
That's literally it. Nothing on nobody else really means anything to this man.
Rels is mafia and as a tight little bonus i'm pretty sure that if he flips red decon is the next scum.


This one is scummy, also post numbers wtf. So much token effort all over it

On August 31 2022 09:08 Tubesock wrote:
That's how Rayn scumhunts. He looks at what HE expects people to think or do if they're town and if they don't meet that then he thinks they're mafia. Not sure why he got so triggered just now but meh.

He's not really talking game mechanics like you're saying it.


Mediator post, scum feeling bad at thread atmosphere getting heated

On August 30 2022 03:20 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:02 Dandel Ion wrote:
I do wish to be a replacement

Strange way to start. Why?

Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:04 deconduo wrote:
So we are definitely lynching Chezinu D1 right?


Probably not no. I'm hoping he makes more funny videos.

Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Alright. This i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb


Wait are you claiming mafia or am i misunderstanding?

Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
I'm town


I believe you 100%.**

Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Alright. This i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb


What?

I didn't get it either.

Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:14 deconduo wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
I'm town


Awesome we have one confirmed town. Anyone else?

Not you?


**this opinion may be subject to change without notice and at any time.


Jock posting like this among his first three posts, also pinging Dandel like that already ew. They never learn
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 03:15 GMT
#1031
On September 02 2022 09:55 Chezinu wrote:
HF MZ RL


On September 02 2022 09:57 Chezinu wrote:
MZ Tub ??


On September 02 2022 09:58 Chezinu wrote:
There is usually that one mafia that votes against the others when there are 3 mafia for that town credits. Players like HF and Vivax would be the GF-like mafia style.


This is Chez weighing combs and assuming one busser.
I don't think it gets much townier than this

But I think it's Dandel, TS, Jock tbh
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 03:18 GMT
#1032
Also yeah I forgot matt, but guy's obvitowning it hard imo
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
September 02 2022 03:18 GMT
#1033
Regarding Dandel's "case" on decon, there is this:
On September 01 2022 02:54 Rels wrote:
Where does this even come from
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 21:45 Dandel Ion wrote:
Rels is mafia and as a tight little bonus i'm pretty sure that if he flips red decon is the next scum.


It was at the end of his big case. It's all based on unflipped association. Nothing from decon himself. He hasn't talked about dec seriously apart from that, some jokey posts are and there about him but that's it.

Dandel fucking refuses to talk normally. He hasn't answer this post I've quoted. Normal process to get them is just to pressure him right? Making him spit out his reasoning, give him a chance to slip up, vote him out of this game if it's bad? WRONG. For some reason he's townread by the fucking entire planet having done one shitty case and nothing else. We voted out one perfectly normal player, normal looking interactions, not 100% town by any mean but a normal D1 filter, etc. Above that guy. And it's not like I didn't try to get him.

I don't understand.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
September 02 2022 03:29 GMT
#1034
On September 02 2022 12:15 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2022 09:55 Chezinu wrote:
HF MZ RL


Show nested quote +
On September 02 2022 09:57 Chezinu wrote:
MZ Tub ??


Show nested quote +
On September 02 2022 09:58 Chezinu wrote:
There is usually that one mafia that votes against the others when there are 3 mafia for that town credits. Players like HF and Vivax would be the GF-like mafia style.


This is Chez weighing combs and assuming one busser.
I don't think it gets much townier than this

This last post makes me very curious too. But I asked him about it and he won't elaborate so it could just be random. I really want to understand what "town credits" Chez is talking about
On September 02 2022 12:15 Vivax wrote:
But I think it's Dandel, TS, Jock tbh

Jock is very good if he's scum. I see what you mean about him being uneasy to back off Dandel, that was my main concern too D1. But he has very quick and natural interactions, I didn't feel that uneasiness when I was talking to him. So maybe just didn't know how to handle Dandle, and now I can understand LOL.
Having reread EOD, he was pretty like, "smooth"? I think. Compared to Tube that just dumped a vote in the middle of the fury and didn't say much apart from another one very close to the deadline to defend himself against a very random accusation. Lol look at it (funnier with context though):
On September 01 2022 02:57 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 02:55 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 01 2022 02:54 Koshi wrote:
Ok. 6 more mins but on page 37. Quick update?

Rels is not mafia, MZ is not mafia, Deconduo is probably not mafia, I will bet Mattchew is


Mattchew was the first to verbally dislike me. Why would we be together? Why are you not just pushing me?

Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 02 2022 03:31 GMT
#1035
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 03:32 GMT
#1036
On September 01 2022 03:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I also need to look at Dandel, I wanna compare him and Vivax because in my head right now they're playing fairly similarly.


This is town
Because it's correct
I've gotten soft tbh, but I already mentioned it earlier, it was just hard to get

On September 01 2022 18:52 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 03:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I also need to look at Dandel, I wanna compare him and Vivax because in my head right now they're playing fairly similarly.


loool, how can you ever think this

My new town meta: One scum to pocket, two to casually ping

Pretend this is correct, or tops 2

Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 21:19 Vivax wrote:
I‘ll just assume 3 mafia

180ing on MZ

It‘s tube, jock, MZ imo


If it's 2/3, replace with ???


??? being Dandel

Who then claimed doc

Nevertheless, I have to filter Koshi postmortem
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
September 02 2022 03:40 GMT
#1037
Regarding what I was saying earlier about Dandel & Tube not being partner due to their back to back vote:
I was wrong. Even though they're next to each other in the vote recap, they're actually pretty far apart, so what I feeling is not strong actually.
The votes themselves are 12 hours apart, and in the voting thread, they are 5 voting or unvoting posts between them
On August 31 2022 07:25 Tubesock wrote:
##Vote: Rels

[B]On August 31 2022 20:03 Dandel Ion wrote:
[b]##Vote: Rels

In the main thread, Tube's vote comes at page 24, while Dandel's vote comes at page 32, so while the thread is in totally different context
So yeah, that's not the not-partner tell than I thought it might be
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 03:41 GMT
#1038
On September 01 2022 07:30 Koshi wrote:
If MZ is town mafia played even better.
Chez should be shot.


Well, last line could imply Chez
Which in my PoE would rather clear Jock than the other two

But it's NK so ehh, could have a ton of reasons behind it

On September 01 2022 07:15 Koshi wrote:
Ok. I am open to the idea Di Mz and some1 on the deco train is scum. Maybe tube.

If so. Town played well. Mafia slightly better.


This one could be a hit. But I'm least confident on MZ, MZ has a tendency of comparing the way he thinks to other players, and generally looks at that also in regards to me and Dandel. That's imo quite townie as a train of thought.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
September 02 2022 03:48 GMT
#1039
I like what I see from you Vivax Dandel or Tube are both pretty likely scum in my mind. I want Dandel pressured, and not able to hide between shitty posts and one shitty case like he did all game.
##Unvote
##Vote Dandel Ion[/b]
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
September 02 2022 03:50 GMT
#1040
Going to sleep. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, anyone that I've asked questions to, answer them!!! EST evening are the only time I can fully play (even on weekends, maybe especially on weekends lol) and I understand that not many people are around, so please whatever your alignment, think of your fellow players!
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O167
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 481
ZZZero.O 167
Hyun 142
Dota 2
monkeys_forever390
League of Legends
Doublelift4075
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3806
Other Games
summit1g14818
FrodaN1520
JimRising 425
KnowMe212
Livibee200
ViBE134
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick856
BasetradeTV170
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• Adnapsc2 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1078
Other Games
• imaqtpie1036
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 36m
Patches Events
15h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 36m
OSC
23h 36m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.