• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:12
CEST 02:12
KST 09:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8990 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 82 Next
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 17:52 GMT
#1301
On December 02 2020 02:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why cant you just aswer my question?


Because you ask ambiguous questions that have multiple meanings and interpretations. And I cannot read minds.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 17:53 GMT
#1302
Like you literally accused me of having shit reads on Slam and FF, i know you elaborated on that on Slam N1 when he was killed, why cant you elaborate on FF?
table for two on a tv tray
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 17:54 GMT
#1303
What's there to elaborate?

I was rageposting and spewing shit. There's no rationale to it beyond that.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 17:54 GMT
#1304
My point is that there is a chance that you kept FF as your possible mislynch and therefore did not say anything about my read on him, until it was clear he is town. After that you declared rayns read is shit. Now why was my read shit?
table for two on a tv tray
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 17:55 GMT
#1305
On December 02 2020 02:54 Hapahauli wrote:
What's there to elaborate?

I was rageposting and spewing shit. There's no rationale to it beyond that.

a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 17:56 GMT
#1306
Hapa mad at Rayn.

Rayn confirm wrong on 2 people.

Hapa is angry and tired at midnight.

Hapa rageposts and references confirmed wrong reads.

Hapa doesn't think much other than that.

Hapa sleep.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 17:56 GMT
#1307
On December 02 2020 02:54 Hapahauli wrote:
What's there to elaborate?

I was rageposting and spewing shit. There's no rationale to it beyond that.

Well is it shit or not and if it is not why did you call mafia team of rayn + vivax before even reading what i wanted to do D2 aside from trying to save the fucking townie that got lynched?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 17:57 GMT
#1308
On December 02 2020 02:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
My point is that there is a chance that you kept FF as your possible mislynch and therefore did not say anything about my read on him, until it was clear he is town. After that you declared rayns read is shit. Now why was my read shit?

This is exactly what there is to elaborate.
table for two on a tv tray
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 17:58 GMT
#1309
On December 02 2020 02:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2020 02:54 Hapahauli wrote:
What's there to elaborate?

I was rageposting and spewing shit. There's no rationale to it beyond that.

Well is it shit or not and if it is not why did you call mafia team of rayn + vivax before even reading what i wanted to do D2 aside from trying to save the fucking townie that got lynched?


I did not call the Rayn/Vivax team confidently. I simply blurted it out because people were asking about my reads. I think I was pretty clear about how unsolid my reads were at the time, and that I didn't want to make concrete committments beyond actually reading the damn thread.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 17:59 GMT
#1310
You even have the fucking courtesy to KNOW that FF is not mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 17:59 GMT
#1311
On December 02 2020 02:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2020 02:54 Hapahauli wrote:
What's there to elaborate?

I was rageposting and spewing shit. There's no rationale to it beyond that.

Well is it shit or not and if it is not why did you call mafia team of rayn + vivax before even reading what i wanted to do D2 aside from trying to save the fucking townie that got lynched?


Save who? Jock? My scumread on D2?

While I was away from the game?

The fuck?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 18:00 GMT
#1312
On December 02 2020 02:59 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2020 02:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 02 2020 02:54 Hapahauli wrote:
What's there to elaborate?

I was rageposting and spewing shit. There's no rationale to it beyond that.

Well is it shit or not and if it is not why did you call mafia team of rayn + vivax before even reading what i wanted to do D2 aside from trying to save the fucking townie that got lynched?


Save who? Jock? My scumread on D2?

While I was away from the game?

The fuck?

yes i genuinely tried to do that all D2.
table for two on a tv tray
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:01 GMT
#1313
On December 02 2020 02:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2020 02:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
My point is that there is a chance that you kept FF as your possible mislynch and therefore did not say anything about my read on him, until it was clear he is town. After that you declared rayns read is shit. Now why was my read shit?

This is exactly what there is to elaborate.


What are you talking about?

I wasn't even playing the game. What are you ona bout me keeping FF as a potential mislynch? I was gone for the whole weekend. Skimmed the thread once and voted Jock. By the time I came back, FF was confirmed town.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 18:01 GMT
#1314
And you shat on my case, why?
table for two on a tv tray
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 01 2020 18:01 GMT
#1315
You guys are posting so quickly I admit I had to skim the last 2 pages or I would never have caught up. Sorry for being away for so long, sleepy Trfel was sleepy.
On December 01 2020 19:44 Tictock wrote:
How in the hell do you think I am mafia with Hapa after today? Rayn/Hapa makes no sense either with Rayn literally not wanting to lynch anyone by Hapa all day.
Why can't you be mafia with Hapahauli? And, come to think of it, you really think that Hapahauli and Vivax are mafia together, with how they've pushed each other? But I suppose raynpelikoneet disagrees. And his reasoning makes sense. But I'd like to hear yours?
On December 01 2020 21:03 Hapahauli wrote:
Trfel, you need to stop being convinced by the last person you speak to.
Yeah, I know
On December 02 2020 00:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2020 10:47 Fecalfeast wrote:
basically if I believe hapa is town which honestly I do from all this posting and I don't believe trfel is fake JK then it has to be vivax tt and that's kinda nice so I could switch to vivax


If you bother to compare his earlier days posting (sizeable and sparse) with today's posting (fast reactive) do you not reach the conclusion that he changed his posting style to survive?

It just seems logical to me that mafia would squeeze through a last effort here. And I don't think that Hapa switching from aforementioned posting style to one-liner spam should make him town. He fell out of character, so to say.
What? Not wanting to get lynched in MYLO makes someone mafia?

I've got to take another look at the P61 thing and Hapahauli's explanation.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:02 GMT
#1316
I do not think you appreciate that from the Beginning of D2 until the start of D3, I spent a total of 3 minutes on this game.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:03 GMT
#1317
On December 02 2020 03:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And you shat on my case, why?


I explained it. Because I was pissed at you and attacked you with the first thing that came to my mind.

I get angry and do irrational things Rayn. You know that, right?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 18:03 GMT
#1318
On December 02 2020 03:02 Hapahauli wrote:
I do not think you appreciate that from the Beginning of D2 until the start of D3, I spent a total of 3 minutes on this game.

I dont care what you spent whenever, i am not dick enough to call you mafia for something you dont know. But you explicitly claimed my cases on slam and ff were shit so lets hear why you think my case on ff was shit.

That's what i am asking, and you are continuously dodging the question.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 18:04 GMT
#1319
On December 02 2020 03:03 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2020 03:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And you shat on my case, why?


I explained it. Because I was pissed at you and attacked you with the first thing that came to my mind.

I get angry and do irrational things Rayn. You know that, right?

so youdidnt actually even read it?
table for two on a tv tray
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:04 GMT
#1320
On December 02 2020 03:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2020 03:02 Hapahauli wrote:
I do not think you appreciate that from the Beginning of D2 until the start of D3, I spent a total of 3 minutes on this game.

I dont care what you spent whenever, i am not dick enough to call you mafia for something you dont know. But you explicitly claimed my cases on slam and ff were shit so lets hear why you think my case on ff was shit.

That's what i am asking, and you are continuously dodging the question.


I AM NOT DODGING THE QUESTION. I HAVE NO REASON TO THINK YOUR CASE ON FF WAS SHIT. I WAS SHITPOSTING AND ANGRY.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 475
Bale 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever656
League of Legends
Doublelift4862
Other Games
summit1g10555
JimRising 462
ViBE246
KnowMe190
Livibee187
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick728
BasetradeTV165
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• Adnapsc2 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1508
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur554
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 48m
Patches Events
14h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 48m
OSC
22h 48m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.