• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:15
CEST 04:15
KST 11:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8964 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 82 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 18:19 GMT
#1341
On December 02 2020 03:17 Hapahauli wrote:
I don't know why it is that hard for anyone to understand a) why someone can be pissed off when they get tunneled by Rayn, and then b) why that would encourage that person to make raging/irrational posts.

a) i can understand that, yet
b) i dont understand that, i think i have been quite rational.
table for two on a tv tray
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:19 GMT
#1342
On December 02 2020 03:17 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2020 03:11 Trfel wrote:
On December 02 2020 03:07 Vivax wrote:
On December 02 2020 03:01 Trfel wrote:
You guys are posting so quickly I admit I had to skim the last 2 pages or I would never have caught up. Sorry for being away for so long, sleepy Trfel was sleepy.
On December 01 2020 19:44 Tictock wrote:
How in the hell do you think I am mafia with Hapa after today? Rayn/Hapa makes no sense either with Rayn literally not wanting to lynch anyone by Hapa all day.
Why can't you be mafia with Hapahauli? And, come to think of it, you really think that Hapahauli and Vivax are mafia together, with how they've pushed each other? But I suppose raynpelikoneet disagrees. And his reasoning makes sense. But I'd like to hear yours?
On December 01 2020 21:03 Hapahauli wrote:
Trfel, you need to stop being convinced by the last person you speak to.
Yeah, I know
On December 02 2020 00:57 Vivax wrote:
On December 01 2020 10:47 Fecalfeast wrote:
basically if I believe hapa is town which honestly I do from all this posting and I don't believe trfel is fake JK then it has to be vivax tt and that's kinda nice so I could switch to vivax


If you bother to compare his earlier days posting (sizeable and sparse) with today's posting (fast reactive) do you not reach the conclusion that he changed his posting style to survive?

It just seems logical to me that mafia would squeeze through a last effort here. And I don't think that Hapa switching from aforementioned posting style to one-liner spam should make him town. He fell out of character, so to say.
What? Not wanting to get lynched in MYLO makes someone mafia?

I've got to take another look at the P61 thing and Hapahauli's explanation.


Who doesn't want to not get lynched at MYLO? That doesn't mean that as town you start spamming after pretending to favour a more condensed style. What Hapa and rayn are doing is clearly disruptive.

I don't see the need to start swearing and spamming, burying more informative posts in the process, and with only two mafia in the thread most likely. The outcome is still undecided and if you and FF (and TT maybe) won't change your mind then fine. I just wish you luck picking the target at night because you will decide the game.
Again, I've never seen Hapahauli play as scum (okay that's kind of a lie, I did try and read one of his games last night, good old 7 years old meta...) but I'd say this is definitely within raynpelikoneet's town range, no? Even if it isn't the most "productive" thing to be doing.


If you think that and I think you were one of those advocating that mafia wouldn't be likely to bus here, why am I TTs preferred lynch?

You are in a TT + Vivax world? Why isn't he voting Hapa?


Why are you encouraging Trfel to be suspicious of TT when your mafia team is Hapa/Rayn?

OhrightwellVivaxismafiathings.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 18:20 GMT
#1343
who thinks i have been super unreasonable here against anyone?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 18:21 GMT
#1344
On December 02 2020 03:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
who thinks i have been super unreasonable here against anyone?

or is it just because "oh it's rayn so i can just fuck it off by saying he is a dick"?
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
December 01 2020 18:21 GMT
#1345
On December 02 2020 03:19 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2020 03:17 Vivax wrote:
On December 02 2020 03:11 Trfel wrote:
On December 02 2020 03:07 Vivax wrote:
On December 02 2020 03:01 Trfel wrote:
You guys are posting so quickly I admit I had to skim the last 2 pages or I would never have caught up. Sorry for being away for so long, sleepy Trfel was sleepy.
On December 01 2020 19:44 Tictock wrote:
How in the hell do you think I am mafia with Hapa after today? Rayn/Hapa makes no sense either with Rayn literally not wanting to lynch anyone by Hapa all day.
Why can't you be mafia with Hapahauli? And, come to think of it, you really think that Hapahauli and Vivax are mafia together, with how they've pushed each other? But I suppose raynpelikoneet disagrees. And his reasoning makes sense. But I'd like to hear yours?
On December 01 2020 21:03 Hapahauli wrote:
Trfel, you need to stop being convinced by the last person you speak to.
Yeah, I know
On December 02 2020 00:57 Vivax wrote:
On December 01 2020 10:47 Fecalfeast wrote:
basically if I believe hapa is town which honestly I do from all this posting and I don't believe trfel is fake JK then it has to be vivax tt and that's kinda nice so I could switch to vivax


If you bother to compare his earlier days posting (sizeable and sparse) with today's posting (fast reactive) do you not reach the conclusion that he changed his posting style to survive?

It just seems logical to me that mafia would squeeze through a last effort here. And I don't think that Hapa switching from aforementioned posting style to one-liner spam should make him town. He fell out of character, so to say.
What? Not wanting to get lynched in MYLO makes someone mafia?

I've got to take another look at the P61 thing and Hapahauli's explanation.


Who doesn't want to not get lynched at MYLO? That doesn't mean that as town you start spamming after pretending to favour a more condensed style. What Hapa and rayn are doing is clearly disruptive.

I don't see the need to start swearing and spamming, burying more informative posts in the process, and with only two mafia in the thread most likely. The outcome is still undecided and if you and FF (and TT maybe) won't change your mind then fine. I just wish you luck picking the target at night because you will decide the game.
Again, I've never seen Hapahauli play as scum (okay that's kind of a lie, I did try and read one of his games last night, good old 7 years old meta...) but I'd say this is definitely within raynpelikoneet's town range, no? Even if it isn't the most "productive" thing to be doing.


If you think that and I think you were one of those advocating that mafia wouldn't be likely to bus here, why am I TTs preferred lynch?

You are in a TT + Vivax world? Why isn't he voting Hapa?


Why are you encouraging Trfel to be suspicious of TT when your mafia team is Hapa/Rayn?

OhrightwellVivaxismafiathings.


I'm doing the opposite. Read more carefully while spamming scummy drivel.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:21 GMT
#1346
On December 02 2020 03:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
who thinks i have been super unreasonable here against anyone?


I think you were being super fucking unreasonable towards me. And that's why I acted why I did. And I still think you are being unreasonable.

Maybe I'll have a different view of this when I have a chance to cool down post game. Who knows.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 18:23 GMT
#1347
who wants to lynch TT?
table for two on a tv tray
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
December 01 2020 18:24 GMT
#1348
On December 02 2020 03:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
who wants to lynch TT?
Likely down.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:24 GMT
#1349
I am down.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:24 GMT
#1350
I still don't know why the hell you think Vivax is town Rayn.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:26 GMT
#1351
^ That is me bussing my scumbuddy TT while softpushing Vivax.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 18:26 GMT
#1352
On December 02 2020 03:24 Hapahauli wrote:
I still don't know why the hell you think Vivax is town Rayn.

I really dont lol i just think you are likely to be mafia and you dont want to lynch TT over Vivax.
Also TT spread some serious shit last morning.
table for two on a tv tray
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 01 2020 18:26 GMT
#1353
I'm down with tt don't even have to change lol
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 18:29 GMT
#1354
##unvote hapahauli
##vote tictock
table for two on a tv tray
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:29 GMT
#1355
Did you like my softpush? I hope I built enough town-cred. I think I did.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 18:30 GMT
#1356
On December 02 2020 03:29 Hapahauli wrote:
Did you like my softpush? I hope I built enough town-cred. I think I did.

i did
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 01 2020 18:31 GMT
#1357
everyone is your scumbuddy already why not vivax?
table for two on a tv tray
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:32 GMT
#1358
He is also my scumbuddy.

But I don't want to tell other people that. They might see through our bus play.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:33 GMT
#1359
If TT scummed it up as hard as you say, why did you wait until now to say it?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:34 GMT
#1360
BB in 30.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 208
NeuroSwarm 159
FoxeR 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1317
Leta 716
Bale 81
League of Legends
Doublelift4432
Other Games
summit1g8009
JimRising 542
ViBE177
WinterStarcraft4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick678
BasetradeTV187
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• Light_VIP 10
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra947
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 46m
Patches Events
12h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 46m
OSC
20h 46m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.