• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:39
CEST 03:39
KST 10:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9622 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 37

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 82 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 28 2020 07:15 GMT
#721
Like literally TT, it is...
table for two on a tv tray
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 28 2020 07:18 GMT
#722
Like my problem here is that I feel like there is not much different in your criticism of FF that is not also true for Sho. Yet I haven't seen you mention him all cycle.

And about the end of your post, please don't misconstrue me calling out one bullshit post by you as me saying all your posts are bullshit.

Now, I have made a bunch of posts about my read on Vivax. My FF read is weak, but I don't see why he stands out of Jock/Sho/FF. To me Jock is the clear blendy mafia here.
I can take that responsibility.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 28 2020 07:20 GMT
#723
Wait what? I have said shockeyy is town since forever.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 28 2020 07:21 GMT
#724
On November 25 2020 23:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:

I am atually starting to think shockeyy is town too. His disapproval about Gracks campaign and the "opposition" sounds like fucking convoluted way to make a read in case he is mafia, let alone if he was mafia with Grack (as hapa seems to be suggesting lol). Also shockeyy did that oncee before too, where he thought i must be mafia because i had some rolename he thought has to be mafia.

table for two on a tv tray
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 28 2020 07:21 GMT
#725
On November 28 2020 16:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2020 16:09 Tictock wrote:
I mean like even i understand what jock's question for me was about and it is actually smart (if i was dumb mafia). If you cannot grasp it, then i am sorry you will probably continue on your path and shit the bed anyways....


This is the reason why people dislike playing with you rayn

Then why dont they ask me?

Jock thinks at this point that i am being too "soft" for hapa. I said i think hapa might be scum, he asks if it's a scumread or not and i answer. He doesnt push it further because my answer is okay for him.

Had i said "no not really do i think it looks bad for hapa" then he had called me mafia.

That's that.


No I was referring to the way you act like you hold some secret that makes you smart and if we don't we aren't. Then you imply I will shit the bed.

I have asked you multiple times for your town read on Jock as well as other things but you are putting on a show right now.
I can take that responsibility.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 28 2020 07:23 GMT
#726
I have explained my town read on Jock? Do i have to look for it?

What is this other shit?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 28 2020 07:25 GMT
#727
Well it is he hasn't done any dumbass shit and the cases against him are crap but i am polite enough to wait for HIM to say something about it.
table for two on a tv tray
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 28 2020 07:28 GMT
#728
Whatever Rayn
I can take that responsibility.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 28 2020 07:28 GMT
#729
On November 26 2020 04:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
FF. Definitely not jock. I can put a collection of his dumb posts when i get home, it always happens when he is mafia and 90% of the time it happens D1, here it has not happened. I mean like he says something absolutely retarded.

table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 28 2020 07:29 GMT
#730
Then people agreed with that. I can still do that if you want me to.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 28 2020 07:31 GMT
#731
On November 28 2020 16:28 Tictock wrote:
Whatever Rayn

I dont get it, it is all there in the thread? What am i doing wrong THIS time?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 28 2020 07:38 GMT
#732
i guess i am sorry.
table for two on a tv tray
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 28 2020 07:40 GMT
#733
On November 28 2020 16:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2020 04:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
FF. Definitely not jock. I can put a collection of his dumb posts when i get home, it always happens when he is mafia and 90% of the time it happens D1, here it has not happened. I mean like he says something absolutely retarded.



What is the definition of an incredibly weak meta read?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 28 2020 07:42 GMT
#734
That means nothing to me, sorry.

That is on the level of "he only posts this seal as town"

Sure, maybe it is true. But there is absolutely no reason why it can't be wrong.
I can take that responsibility.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 28 2020 07:42 GMT
#735
idk, when anyone tries to meta rayn?
table for two on a tv tray
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 28 2020 07:44 GMT
#736
On November 28 2020 16:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
idk, when anyone tries to meta rayn?


My bad, I thought I was playing jeopardy there.

Your post I quoted there was the answer
I can take that responsibility.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 28 2020 07:45 GMT
#737
On November 28 2020 16:42 Tictock wrote:
That means nothing to me, sorry.

That is on the level of "he only posts this seal as town"

Sure, maybe it is true. But there is absolutely no reason why it can't be wrong.

Right. I dont think any of your cases hold water. Because i think i know Jock, and i think you guys assume he is more experienced player than he is. But i am not gonna speak for him, unless something is really bs, like FF's points on him are.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 28 2020 07:46 GMT
#738
And that Vivax thing i already debunked.
table for two on a tv tray
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 28 2020 07:51 GMT
#739
I mean I can respect that that read means a lot to you, but I just cannot understand it due to how I play... I think

Unfortunately this puts us at something of an impass as my own poorly formed town reads on Vivax/FF (actually I am fairly confident on Vivax but FF is more tonal) leaves me looking at Jock.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 28 2020 07:54 GMT
#740
Do you wanna talk about the Trfel stuff you mentioned?

I only get that you see him being hypocritical, which to me is standard human behavior so I am gonna need a bit more
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings95
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 321
Sharp 54
Bale 33
Dota 2
monkeys_forever557
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
Doublelift4306
Counter-Strike
taco 555
Other Games
summit1g8574
JimRising 508
C9.Mang0364
ViBE138
ToD79
kaitlyn11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick700
BasetradeTV162
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 137
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP89
• poizon28 37
• davetesta27
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1422
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 21m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
10h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.