• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:01
CEST 11:01
KST 18:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6229 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 94

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 117 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 07 2019 17:13 GMT
#1861
On May 07 2019 16:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2019 16:46 wherebugsgo wrote:
I think the disproof of that argument isn’t far though, it’s name is Vivax the...godfather? wtf even happened there anyway

On May 06 2019 08:33 Grackaroni wrote:
We can’t believe a fake claim because town can just counter claim and win


This post has been bothering me ever since I read it. Maybe I’m thinking too hard but what townie ever finds themselves thinking this deeply about this?

And in a semi-open setup how often does that actually happened? Just cause Koshi got sort of burned by it it’s on his mind?

Its wording is weird.

We can't believe a fake claim, because town can just counterclaim and win.

not

We can't try a fake claim, because town can just counterclaim and win.

or

We should hope for a fake claim, because town can just counterclaim and win.

I was replying to something here but didn't quote (I think it was something Bugs said). You'd have to go back and find out what it was because I don't know what I was saying.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 07 2019 17:19 GMT
#1862
Where Dem lurkers at?

@grack @slam @ff
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 07 2019 17:19 GMT
#1863
I'm going to sheep the Pandain read on FF.

Did not expect to be doing that but it seems right.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 07 2019 17:19 GMT
#1864
Oh I'm slow theres grack
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 07 2019 17:24 GMT
#1865
Oh wow it's actually even better than I thought.

The meta read was good in itself but the FF post saying that he didn't read Pandain's post about Koshi is even more suspicious. It's way way way more likely that FF backed out of his Pandain read because VE and I didn't agree with it rather than him taking the time to write out accusations against Pandain while not reading through his whole filter.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 07 2019 17:24 GMT
#1866
Good case Pandain.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 07 2019 17:34 GMT
#1867
On May 07 2019 18:48 wherebugsgo wrote:
okay I'm gonna sleep on this but I like where this is going and want to create a second wagon to force this discussion.

If we're going to make this decision it should be on the merits of what stands before us and not on momentum. And besides the more people get talking the better anyway, and FF hasn't done enough of that yet.

FF would you be willing to kill yourself today so that we have an easier time deciding who to kill tomorrow? Like if you let us kill you now it's basically guaranteed to be MZ right?

##vote FecalFeast

This is such a bad post fwiw. Vote for somebody because you think they're the most likely to be scum not because you want to make a second wagon. Wagons don't matter in the slightest it's every man for himself.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 07 2019 17:39 GMT
#1868
On May 07 2019 23:00 wherebugsgo wrote:
I think Pandain's analysis is mostly pretty good but I don't think it's a slam dunk. If you look for counter examples, you can find them, but like Pandain mentioned they're rare. I haven't had the time to check whether I think they're more common as scum or not but for instance:

From End of the World Party Mafia:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/542541-end-of-the-world-party-mafia?page=194#3873

From Classic Mafia
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/542541-end-of-the-world-party-mafia?page=194#3873

noteworthy on classic is that he promised a post on someone else (TickTock?) and t hen never did it, so even as town he did something "scummy"

There's no analysis in that counter-example post it's mostly just real life reasons for why he hasn't been able to post.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 07 2019 17:41 GMT
#1869
I guess Pandain/VE carried the game.

FF/Koshi probably would have won the game if Pandain was lynched instead of HF and VE was shot instead of BC.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 17:43 GMT
#1870
On May 08 2019 02:41 Grackaroni wrote:
I guess Pandain/VE carried the game.

FF/Koshi probably would have won the game if Pandain was lynched instead of HF and VE was shot instead of BC.

I actually thought this too XD
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 07 2019 17:43 GMT
#1871
On May 07 2019 23:06 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2019 22:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 07 2019 22:53 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 07 2019 15:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 07 2019 15:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
What's your current off-the-top 3 lynch order VE? Or is that lso information you recently stated that I could og find?

Ya I've stated it, currently I'm somewhere around

MZ>Grack>Slam
MZ>Slam>Grack

This is wrong and if you follow it you're going to lose.

Keep reading bby

Ah now I see. Well its comforting to see someone agreeing with me although I wish it wasn't Pandain lmao.

Here's your order VE FF>MZ>Pandain

Again if by some miracle I don't get lynched today and FF is town. I want to die tomorrow bc I'll never survive final 3, everyone but maybe Pandain scum reads me. I will need to die so we can pack as many relatively townread people into the final 3 as possible so we don't end up with me/grack/slam lmao.

This is the dream finale.

(Hijole)
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 17:43 GMT
#1872
Not that I think they're any worse or couldn't have figured it out - I just think the suspicion would have been more evenly spread in that case.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 07 2019 17:45 GMT
#1873
The next lynch would have just been WBG vs HF round 2.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 07 2019 17:51 GMT
#1874
I still want to note that latest WBG post though.

How come his meta reads are always defending people once they come under pressure rather than reasoning to suspect somebody:

Look at how many times Pandain says the phrase "I think".

Look at this long post FF posted.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 07 2019 17:55 GMT
#1875
I'm not crazy you're crazy.

Anyways. I know WBG will never be lynched unless I come up with a killer case on him and if it's not him then he'll be night killed ahead of me anyway.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2019 18:12 GMT
#1876
On May 08 2019 02:51 Grackaroni wrote:
I still want to note that latest WBG post though.

How come his meta reads are always defending people once they come under pressure rather than reasoning to suspect somebody:

Look at how many times Pandain says the phrase "I think".

Look at this long post FF posted.


You’ll know when I defend someone, and that was not it.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 18:51 GMT
#1877
lol
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 18:52 GMT
#1878
I was kinda hoping to make it to final 3 tbh.

Hard not to say look at pandain after i flip here but the lynch order was greatly in his favour before switching the thread sentiment to me
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 18:55 GMT
#1879
Personally I'd say grack>pandain after me so that if MZ is the last scum pandain has to hold the L
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 18:55 GMT
#1880
grack>slam works too
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 141
EnDerr 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3295
Hyuk 265
Stork 154
Soma 140
Mong 75
NotJumperer 65
Yoon 60
Killer 58
Shinee 55
ToSsGirL 41
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 36
Bale 32
Sharp 32
Hm[arnc] 24
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Noble 21
yabsab 13
Shine 7
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc81
League of Legends
JimRising 457
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1189
shoxiejesuss584
ceh9524
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King162
Other Games
summit1g7728
singsing980
crisheroes98
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV157
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2177
• WagamamaTV42
League of Legends
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur791
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
59m
INu's Battles
1h 59m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 59m
OSC
13h 14m
Replay Cast
13h 59m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.