• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:23
CEST 14:23
KST 21:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8338 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 194

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 192 193 194 195 196 454 Next
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 06 2019 02:01 GMT
#3861
On March 06 2019 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 07:36 Jockmcplop wrote:
I've been keeping up but not posting.
Shouldn't trfel be here defending himself if he's scum instead of that 'take it or leave it' bullshit?


Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 07:56 Jockmcplop wrote:
I'm voting trfel because so many people have reads on him and I'm not sure what's going on with BH at all.

Soo post one suggests that you think trfel is town and then you decide to vote for him as scum bc "you don't know whats going on with BC"

HMMMMMM

Also you're one of those HF lurker voters...

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 18:37 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 05 2019 18:29 rsoultin wrote:
i'm done with you acro. go back to something interesting, if you can manage it. calling your maybes in your reads list bad was a good start

@jock uhhuh...yeah i don't get how you read this game and claim that hf didn't have a scumread on palmar that he made overwhelmingly clear multiple times including his intention to use the mayor lynch to vote him. if your uncommitted to any pov is your way of saying he's scum i guess that makes some sense but it's a lot of words just to nullread someone


At one point he said he wasn't going to lynch palmar and was just using the platform to find out who would go for it. The he said that was a lie.
This is the post that is making me question his motives and how genuine his palmar read was.

This is literally hours after the flip dude. What about him literally killing palmar is making you question his motives. Jock you've waffled so many times on HF in the last 24 hours I can't help but feel like you're setting yourself up for either side of an HF lynch and you're just waiting to see which way the thread goes.

You also ask a lot of questions and push very few reads. You have only one substantial post detailing who you think is scum and have done nothing to advance your case... my goodness we're gonna have quite the docket of scum once I'm done sifting through the HF voters.

the first part of this case is good. also i thought you made some good posts yesterday although i don't remember what they were anymore. what i mean is MZ is town. not super town yet. but town. also i mean the case makes a good point and i should reevaluate jock
good times for all
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2019 02:01 GMT
#3862
I dont understand why jock has to be on both sides of hf lynch if hf is mafia? Its very easy to coordinate towards what you want and no need to waffle.
table for two on a tv tray
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 06 2019 02:03 GMT
#3863
On March 06 2019 10:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 10:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2019 10:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
I have absolutely no confidence that spreadsheet will last the entire time MZ is alive

It's lasted so far and you'd be curious to know that you had red reads on two of our dear departed town and were being scumread by Palmar.


On March 05 2019 05:50 Fecalfeast wrote:
Bh i could lynch.

Last break now will be home in 2.5 hours to vote


On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game



On March 05 2019 05:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:52 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game
Do explain?

You voted me, I have been towny this game. Without reading the pages since you voted me it makes me totally ok to vote you.


On March 05 2019 09:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ya but for real I'd kill hf or conversion too


All of this is total garbage. You are literally just flopping from one wagon to another. You were also one of the under-the-radar HF voters I was talking about earlier. I value the wisdom of the dead very highly (especially when the dead person is Palmar) so I've definitely got a red read on FF now.

We've never played together have we? This is just how I play. I don't take notes and I am almost always baked while playing (not at work) so my reads are based on the last things I've read and often times inconsistent.

Pretty sure some people here could back that up

You don't look great to me because of the weak but persistent tunnel on Acro and a lack of anything besides that.

You spend the first half of the day pushing for Acro, but don't do anything to argue against the counter-case even though you're allegedly sure enough in your read to mayor lynch him. When that wagon dissolves you spend some time hanging out before hopping on trfel as an OMGUS.

Besides that there's lots of questions and little pokes but absolutely no follow up on any of it.
you gotta dance
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2019 02:03 GMT
#3864
On March 06 2019 10:59 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 05 2019 07:36 Jockmcplop wrote:
I've been keeping up but not posting.
Shouldn't trfel be here defending himself if he's scum instead of that 'take it or leave it' bullshit?


On March 05 2019 07:56 Jockmcplop wrote:
I'm voting trfel because so many people have reads on him and I'm not sure what's going on with BH at all.

Soo post one suggests that you think trfel is town and then you decide to vote for him as scum bc "you don't know whats going on with BC"

HMMMMMM

Also you're one of those HF lurker voters...

On March 05 2019 18:37 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 05 2019 18:29 rsoultin wrote:
i'm done with you acro. go back to something interesting, if you can manage it. calling your maybes in your reads list bad was a good start

@jock uhhuh...yeah i don't get how you read this game and claim that hf didn't have a scumread on palmar that he made overwhelmingly clear multiple times including his intention to use the mayor lynch to vote him. if your uncommitted to any pov is your way of saying he's scum i guess that makes some sense but it's a lot of words just to nullread someone


At one point he said he wasn't going to lynch palmar and was just using the platform to find out who would go for it. The he said that was a lie.
This is the post that is making me question his motives and how genuine his palmar read was.

This is literally hours after the flip dude. What about him literally killing palmar is making you question his motives. Jock you've waffled so many times on HF in the last 24 hours I can't help but feel like you're setting yourself up for either side of an HF lynch and you're just waiting to see which way the thread goes.

You also ask a lot of questions and push very few reads. You have only one substantial post detailing who you think is scum and have done nothing to advance your case... my goodness we're gonna have quite the docket of scum once I'm done sifting through the HF voters.


I like this post mz. Welcome to the club. Not sure you want into a club with me but you're in it.

Yeah your club looks a bit like Chernobyl right now but I'll join since literally everyone has scumread me this game lmao. That said, all I'm doing rn is combing the filters on your voters list. You're retarded for killing Palmar but you may still turn out to be a town retard.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 02:04 GMT
#3865
On March 06 2019 11:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dont understand why jock has to be on both sides of hf lynch if hf is mafia? Its very easy to coordinate towards what you want and no need to waffle.


Well I'm town? So he waffles in case it becomes consensus to kill me and then he can blend or he leaves scum reading me open for later. Or not at all if they have to kill me.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2019 02:05 GMT
#3866
On March 06 2019 11:04 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 11:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dont understand why jock has to be on both sides of hf lynch if hf is mafia? Its very easy to coordinate towards what you want and no need to waffle.


Well I'm town? So he waffles in case it becomes consensus to kill me and then he can blend or he leaves scum reading me open for later. Or not at all if they have to kill me.

Yes but Meapak is supposed to be under impression that youre not and he wrotw the post.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 02:06 GMT
#3867
On March 06 2019 11:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 11:04 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 11:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dont understand why jock has to be on both sides of hf lynch if hf is mafia? Its very easy to coordinate towards what you want and no need to waffle.


Well I'm town? So he waffles in case it becomes consensus to kill me and then he can blend or he leaves scum reading me open for later. Or not at all if they have to kill me.

Yes but Meapak is supposed to be under impression that youre not and he wrotw the post.


I don't think he scum reads me?
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 06 2019 02:08 GMT
#3868
On March 04 2019 01:17 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
@HF, you seem like a cool guy, but I'm thinking my mayor vote will be going to Palmar. You've got a bit of a loose cannon vibe going on whereas Palmar is essentially Judge Dredd.

@rsoultin: Chezinu is our albatross. If you kill him you'll be thirsty for the rest of your life.

@LS: I don't understand this weird martyrdom thing you're doing. If you're town why the heck would you want to just roll over and die because a couple people scumread you? Bad vibes.

i made a note at some point that this post sucked. because duh. but i think it is now townie because that is such a lame justification for mafia!wiggles to mayor vote a townie
good times for all
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2019 02:08 GMT
#3869
Why is he foinf through your voters list then?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2019 02:09 GMT
#3870
Oh right. Nvm i will stop posting until i can actually think straight.
table for two on a tv tray
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2019 02:09 GMT
#3871
On March 06 2019 11:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dont understand why jock has to be on both sides of hf lynch if hf is mafia? Its very easy to coordinate towards what you want and no need to waffle.

I am really not sold on HF being scum just yet. If you wanna read the WIFOM I'll leave it in a spoiler.
+ Show Spoiler +
Almost everyone in the game had a town read on HF INCLUDING PALMAR, prior to him killing Palmar. If you're scum and you're about to win mayor, why the fuck would you instantly blow that up. He could have killed any other of his reads and people would have praised him for it. Shit if BH was on his team he could have bused the shit out of him and been virtually confirmed town the rest of the game. What makes more sense to me is that HF is retarded and went for #bigplayz and got burned.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2019 02:09 GMT
#3872
Yeah it is a decent point.
table for two on a tv tray
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 06 2019 02:09 GMT
#3873
On March 06 2019 11:03 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 10:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2019 10:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
I have absolutely no confidence that spreadsheet will last the entire time MZ is alive

It's lasted so far and you'd be curious to know that you had red reads on two of our dear departed town and were being scumread by Palmar.


On March 05 2019 05:50 Fecalfeast wrote:
Bh i could lynch.

Last break now will be home in 2.5 hours to vote


On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game



On March 05 2019 05:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:52 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game
Do explain?

You voted me, I have been towny this game. Without reading the pages since you voted me it makes me totally ok to vote you.


On March 05 2019 09:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ya but for real I'd kill hf or conversion too


All of this is total garbage. You are literally just flopping from one wagon to another. You were also one of the under-the-radar HF voters I was talking about earlier. I value the wisdom of the dead very highly (especially when the dead person is Palmar) so I've definitely got a red read on FF now.

We've never played together have we? This is just how I play. I don't take notes and I am almost always baked while playing (not at work) so my reads are based on the last things I've read and often times inconsistent.

Pretty sure some people here could back that up

You don't look great to me because of the weak but persistent tunnel on Acro and a lack of anything besides that.

You spend the first half of the day pushing for Acro, but don't do anything to argue against the counter-case even though you're allegedly sure enough in your read to mayor lynch him. When that wagon dissolves you spend some time hanging out before hopping on trfel as an OMGUS.

Besides that there's lots of questions and little pokes but absolutely no follow up on any of it.

I scumread acro fairly early on, iamp posted his case a bit afterward and was asking people to follow up on it. At this point I assumed the day was 48hr not 72 and started pushing for acro's lynch because I thought with iamps help I could actually get a lynch I want day 1.

After a while it got less interesting and finding out that the day was longer amid all that didn't help so I stopped following the thread as closely. I don't think I saw the counter case but I have been wrong. I work at a site with no WIFI currently and am already at half my data cap so I kept my data off all day at work. I wasn't sure if I'd be home in time to do anything so i turned my data on while being driven to my car to hop on a wagon and change my mayor vote. I sure picked wrong!

Also I was probably going to kill HF or palmar if I miraculously got mayor and it would have been for teh lulz.

Anything else?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 02:09 GMT
#3874
On March 06 2019 11:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why is he foinf through your voters list then?


Because they voted for the person that lynched palmar without saying much and he's getting their stances?
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2019 02:10 GMT
#3875
On March 06 2019 11:03 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 10:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2019 10:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
I have absolutely no confidence that spreadsheet will last the entire time MZ is alive

It's lasted so far and you'd be curious to know that you had red reads on two of our dear departed town and were being scumread by Palmar.


On March 05 2019 05:50 Fecalfeast wrote:
Bh i could lynch.

Last break now will be home in 2.5 hours to vote


On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game



On March 05 2019 05:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:52 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game
Do explain?

You voted me, I have been towny this game. Without reading the pages since you voted me it makes me totally ok to vote you.


On March 05 2019 09:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ya but for real I'd kill hf or conversion too


All of this is total garbage. You are literally just flopping from one wagon to another. You were also one of the under-the-radar HF voters I was talking about earlier. I value the wisdom of the dead very highly (especially when the dead person is Palmar) so I've definitely got a red read on FF now.

We've never played together have we? This is just how I play. I don't take notes and I am almost always baked while playing (not at work) so my reads are based on the last things I've read and often times inconsistent.

Pretty sure some people here could back that up

You don't look great to me because of the weak but persistent tunnel on Acro and a lack of anything besides that.

You spend the first half of the day pushing for Acro, but don't do anything to argue against the counter-case even though you're allegedly sure enough in your read to mayor lynch him. When that wagon dissolves you spend some time hanging out before hopping on trfel as an OMGUS.

Besides that there's lots of questions and little pokes but absolutely no follow up on any of it.

Sheeiiiiit wiggles. Palmar's last few posts must have motivated you to get in here and get busing lmao.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2019 02:10 GMT
#3876
Meapak, if youre town (which is someghing i am willing to entertain) then acrofales must always be mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 06 2019 02:11 GMT
#3877
On March 06 2019 11:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 11:03 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2019 10:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
I have absolutely no confidence that spreadsheet will last the entire time MZ is alive

It's lasted so far and you'd be curious to know that you had red reads on two of our dear departed town and were being scumread by Palmar.


On March 05 2019 05:50 Fecalfeast wrote:
Bh i could lynch.

Last break now will be home in 2.5 hours to vote


On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game



On March 05 2019 05:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:52 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game
Do explain?

You voted me, I have been towny this game. Without reading the pages since you voted me it makes me totally ok to vote you.


On March 05 2019 09:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ya but for real I'd kill hf or conversion too


All of this is total garbage. You are literally just flopping from one wagon to another. You were also one of the under-the-radar HF voters I was talking about earlier. I value the wisdom of the dead very highly (especially when the dead person is Palmar) so I've definitely got a red read on FF now.

We've never played together have we? This is just how I play. I don't take notes and I am almost always baked while playing (not at work) so my reads are based on the last things I've read and often times inconsistent.

Pretty sure some people here could back that up

You don't look great to me because of the weak but persistent tunnel on Acro and a lack of anything besides that.

You spend the first half of the day pushing for Acro, but don't do anything to argue against the counter-case even though you're allegedly sure enough in your read to mayor lynch him. When that wagon dissolves you spend some time hanging out before hopping on trfel as an OMGUS.

Besides that there's lots of questions and little pokes but absolutely no follow up on any of it.

Sheeiiiiit wiggles. Palmar's last few posts must have motivated you to get in here and get busing lmao.

Maybe you should read your prior post
On March 06 2019 10:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 10:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
BC is a scummers. This post before deadline reeks:

+ Show Spoiler +

On March 05 2019 08:30 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Wait. I go to fucking work then sleep and come back to this clusterfuck? Why for the love of god are we lynching Palmar of all fucking people. You may hate his fucking guts right now but of all the "vet" or big name players in this game hes actually put in more effort than anyone fucking else.

Do you disagree with his reads? Likely. Do I? On some of them yes. But the guy is clearly playing for the town. Have any of you guys played with him? or remember games with him? He does this shit consistently with town. He polarizes everyone in the game for or against him to get reads / generate discussion. Sometimes it may just be because hes being an asshole or believes hes better than you.

So no I am not down for lynching him -_-


If you were going to off an old school player at this point just to do it you'd be better served with offing Me, Ace, BH, or MZ tbh. We all have done basically nothing in comparison.

We as an entire group have literally designed a day that lets mafia just slide by and do sweet fuck all and based on thread sentiment could get away with it for way way way too long. Sure you could after the fact try and harass suspects for reasons but basically everyone can regurgitate the same horseshit and you get borderline nothing.

So. HF get the fuck off Palmar. You may hate his fucking guts / think hes the worlds shittiest player but the guy is clearly attempting to help the town at this point and has done far more to push that then most in this game.


How about instead we look into this pool.

Onegu
Why?
1) Says he will be try hard. Is clearly not thus is not living up to what he said he would attempt.
2) Reads currently given have no substance to them
3) Clearly skirting by the activity requirements
4) Basically just has posts with 0 content


Iamperfection

I have already brought him up in my last analysis post. Basically it is very similar however to expand on it.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:40 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:26 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
My response is more or less going to be impacted by your response to my question.

i probably wont give my full reads until tomorrow.

i think your probably town though cause i think your confused by my play and are trying to figure out my alignment


Since I have been waiting now for awhile to see what reads he has. Let me sum it up for you. He hasn't posted any of value. Why? Because he hasnt posted any reasonable reasons.
He has also asked for what? 3 vig shots now on players
Someone like this whos played as long as he had know better. This isn't behaviour IMO of a townie. Its scum.




He gets to come in, yell at town, and then set himself up to look vindicated if Palmar dies. No comments on any of the active wagons of which we know two (trfel, conv) were town, and says he disagrees with some of Palmar's reads without going into specifics. Very easy way to posture for 'town points' without needing to commit to anything.

Besides that he's jumped on a couple other points but hasn't accomplished any real scum hunting in thread.

Wiggles I can't believe the scumteam decided they need to start busing each other after a largely successful D1 and N1

and realize that you're probably right. Why would the scumteam bus right now with nothing really going on?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2019 02:11 GMT
#3878
Well he is in any case fuck it.
##vote acrofales
table for two on a tv tray
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 06 2019 02:11 GMT
#3879
On March 06 2019 11:09 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 11:03 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2019 10:53 Fecalfeast wrote:
I have absolutely no confidence that spreadsheet will last the entire time MZ is alive

It's lasted so far and you'd be curious to know that you had red reads on two of our dear departed town and were being scumread by Palmar.


On March 05 2019 05:50 Fecalfeast wrote:
Bh i could lynch.

Last break now will be home in 2.5 hours to vote


On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game



On March 05 2019 05:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:52 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:51 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also love to omgus vote trfel as I feel I've been pretty towny this game
Do explain?

You voted me, I have been towny this game. Without reading the pages since you voted me it makes me totally ok to vote you.


On March 05 2019 09:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ya but for real I'd kill hf or conversion too


All of this is total garbage. You are literally just flopping from one wagon to another. You were also one of the under-the-radar HF voters I was talking about earlier. I value the wisdom of the dead very highly (especially when the dead person is Palmar) so I've definitely got a red read on FF now.

We've never played together have we? This is just how I play. I don't take notes and I am almost always baked while playing (not at work) so my reads are based on the last things I've read and often times inconsistent.

Pretty sure some people here could back that up

You don't look great to me because of the weak but persistent tunnel on Acro and a lack of anything besides that.

You spend the first half of the day pushing for Acro, but don't do anything to argue against the counter-case even though you're allegedly sure enough in your read to mayor lynch him. When that wagon dissolves you spend some time hanging out before hopping on trfel as an OMGUS.

Besides that there's lots of questions and little pokes but absolutely no follow up on any of it.

I scumread acro fairly early on, iamp posted his case a bit afterward and was asking people to follow up on it. At this point I assumed the day was 48hr not 72 and started pushing for acro's lynch because I thought with iamps help I could actually get a lynch I want day 1.

After a while it got less interesting and finding out that the day was longer amid all that didn't help so I stopped following the thread as closely. I don't think I saw the counter case but I have been wrong. I work at a site with no WIFI currently and am already at half my data cap so I kept my data off all day at work. I wasn't sure if I'd be home in time to do anything so i turned my data on while being driven to my car to hop on a wagon and change my mayor vote. I sure picked wrong!

Also I was probably going to kill HF or palmar if I miraculously got mayor and it would have been for teh lulz.

Anything else?

What are your current scum reads?
you gotta dance
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2019 02:12 GMT
#3880
My goodness look at all these people reappearing when you start shining the light on the lurkers.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 192 193 194 195 196 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs KrystianerLIVE!
TBD vs Percival
CranKy Ducklings146
CranKy Ducklings SOOP39
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko386
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4060
Jaedong 2662
Leta 1366
actioN 1061
EffOrt 647
Horang2 582
Soma 431
Killer 391
BeSt 380
Mini 240
[ Show more ]
Stork 216
Rush 189
Pusan 159
Light 127
Zeus 125
Barracks 118
Snow 94
Larva 87
ggaemo 74
JYJ 69
Mong 51
ToSsGirL 43
HiyA 42
hero 40
Bale 35
Sharp 27
Shinee 24
zelot 18
sorry 15
Sexy 12
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
JulyZerg 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5808
Dendi591
XaKoH 370
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_58
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3354
Other Games
gofns43450
singsing1596
olofmeister1191
B2W.Neo537
byalli532
Livibee189
OGKoka 105
ArmadaUGS77
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV359
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream318
Other Games
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV244
League of Legends
• Jankos1689
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 37m
Kung Fu Cup
22h 37m
The PondCast
1d 21h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.