• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:24
CEST 13:24
KST 20:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7139 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 192

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 190 191 192 193 194 454 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 06 2019 01:38 GMT
#3821
On March 06 2019 10:38 Holyflare wrote:
Would appreciate if we could get some vote analysis and scum reads going on guys, that'd be good.

I've only made it to page 109. I'd be closer if you didn't talk so much!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 06 2019 01:38 GMT
#3822
the only compromise I think I can make is kill bh first. but if bh is town we lose. IF bh is mafia hf is mafia so why not just go straight for the gut
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 06 2019 01:39 GMT
#3823
On March 06 2019 10:31 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 10:17 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 09:38 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 09:36 Vivax wrote:
The reason could also be that most of the mafia besides BH are all semi-afk lurkers, or that they were on Trfel to begin with.

So while I saw your reasoning there for a moment, it isn't slam dunk.


No, it's not but a lot of people came out of the woodwork at deadline to say things.

On March 05 2019 08:49 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:47 darthfoley wrote:
I don’t think Trfel reacts like this if he’s mafia before deadline. He’s trying to be heard and sounds genuinely offended that people aren’t interacting with him.

I would think he would try and throw shade on anyone at this point but he isn’t


I generally agree with this same sentiment.

Looks like its Blazing Hand for the Lynch. It sucks cuz it looks like he's just town giving up to me but there's literally no other choice right now.


This one is particularly the most egregious imo. I think we should lynch him today.


Back to business please. Going on the theory that Conversion is now flipped as town and Vivax could be town, mafia did not really have to show any face at deadline whatsoever. BH did not vote to save himself and I don't think he'd be that much of a dick to his team to not even try a semblance at deadline to save himself one bit. It's possible, but unlikely.

That gives us the possible information that both wagons are likely town, we just need to find who has shit on both of the lynches or looks ridiculously out of place, of which Exo looks especially bad.

On March 05 2019 08:49 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:47 darthfoley wrote:
I don’t think Trfel reacts like this if he’s mafia before deadline. He’s trying to be heard and sounds genuinely offended that people aren’t interacting with him.

I would think he would try and throw shade on anyone at this point but he isn’t


I generally agree with this same sentiment.

Looks like its Blazing Hand for the Lynch. It sucks cuz it looks like he's just town giving up to me but there's literally no other choice right now.


Not only did BH look like quintessential mafia BH, just appearing whenever called to tell us to lynch him and trolling, but in the end Exo voted for BH while shitting on the lynch because he liked Trfel a bit. Why did he not try and bring up any other kind of wagon? He had 15 minutes to talk.

On March 05 2019 08:53 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:50 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:49 ExO_ wrote:
On March 05 2019 08:47 darthfoley wrote:
I don’t think Trfel reacts like this if he’s mafia before deadline. He’s trying to be heard and sounds genuinely offended that people aren’t interacting with him.

I would think he would try and throw shade on anyone at this point but he isn’t


I generally agree with this same sentiment.

Looks like its Blazing Hand for the Lynch. It sucks cuz it looks like he's just town giving up to me but there's literally no other choice right now.

how the hell can you think that


Which part?

he dosent look town at all


He's here at end of day trying to prove his innocence. All of these people (especially you) love to stroke your own egos with how somebodys posting means X or Y without really considering sometimes it's hard to just play well in a large game like this.

To me, he looks like a town that cares at end of day.


If anyone can say that with a straight face then they're mafia and don't know BH.

Conversion (3): Mocsta, Alakaslam, darthfoley
Acrofales (2): Damdred, Tictock
iamperfection (2): BloodyC0bbler, Blazinghand
Koshi (1): Ace
Fecalfeast (1): Pandain
Grackaroni (1): Meapak_Ziphh
LightningStrike (1): Rels
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Chezinu
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Mr. Wiggles (1): Palmar

This is also a perfect place for mafia to hide and not get any suspicion with 2 town flips. We know palmar is town, bh could theoretically be town. That leaves:

Mocsta, Slam, DF, Ace, AMG, MZ, Rels, Chezinu, Onegu as very likely containing at LEAST 1 mafia.

Ace said his vote on Koshi was just a placeholder, for some reason he is incapable of even formulating one scum read this game. Why is that? His posts asking why I lynched Palmar instead of Sentinel are absolutely atrocious. No thoughts about the EOD wagon whatsoever.

Mocsta, I already outlined a case on him, he was voting Conversion based off a post from Palmar while simultaneously wanting him lynched. He says he doesn't see the problem but I see it as a disconnect of thought from someone wanting to lynch the person that he agrees on their scum read case on.

Slam, I think is very scummy. I asked for his reads and he was unable to really come up with concrete stuff. His scum read on me has either totally vanished or ???? He has a scum read on Chezinu because of some old meta where they were mafia together but he's a lot different to normal imo. Coaching and bystanding instead of really properly interacting with people or spamming. Slam also left his vote on Conversion but I can't seem to find why when he thought I was scummy before he left. He wasn't around for deadline though.

TT, self reportedly afk. Justifies not wanting me as mayor even though his reasons seemed to be purely and absolutely personal rather than game based. Don't like his initial reads and now he's perpetually having RL afk excuses. Really fallen off and not much original thought anymore because of it.

BC, absolutely no idea and not really read him. He ended up voting Iamp after coming out of the blue and I remember his case on iamp was that he wasn't doing anything or pushing anything when iamp had made a case on acro and was campaigning for BH's lynch. Read reeallyyy artificial to me. Scummy af.

Pandain/AMG ?????????????????????????????????? Not a clue. Votes FF for what reason because ff is contentless and then afk's without providing his spreadsheet which may or may not be real in the slightest. Didn't like his posts before either.

MZ has kept his spreadsheet apparently up to date. I'm tired and can't be bothered to finish this train of thought. Please remind me to check up on him later because he's been massively skating on by.

Rels/Chez/Onegu could potentially be full of scum but same as mz, that's for tomorrow..
I endorse this even though it has my name on it

Ex0 is a great candidate for sure.
I also am a fan of Ace, hes definitely skirting by within the boundaries town lets him.
Im really expecting something from AMG this cycle too. In particular as a replacement.

I know its host WIFOM, but I love the notion that Kitaman may have gamed the teams for old-guard vs new-guard.

Probably the only one I disagree with is TT. I think hes in a weird headspace and in his mind is doing his contribution to town. its a weird type of effort to be making as mafia, and I think theres much more cost-effective methods he could be using to progress his win-con.

now this is a whacky comment to make as mafia. i think mocsta had another one earlier, i only wrote down the post number. but ya mocsta town
good times for all
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 06 2019 01:39 GMT
#3824
On March 06 2019 10:38 sicklucker wrote:
the only compromise I think I can make is kill bh first. but if bh is town we lose. IF bh is mafia hf is mafia so why not just go straight for the gut


I'm town and HF is mafia
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 06 2019 01:40 GMT
#3825
On March 06 2019 09:42 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:41 Holyflare wrote:
If you can find me a game where I haven't done the exact same thing at night as town then you can have your victory BH.

So you know you and BH don't share a wincon?

this is also a wacky wacky post for mafia to make. big town on acro (+ general behavior in the last 30 hours)
good times for all
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 01:40 GMT
#3826
On March 06 2019 10:38 sicklucker wrote:
the only compromise I think I can make is kill bh first. but if bh is town we lose. IF bh is mafia hf is mafia so why not just go straight for the gut


and just ignore what I wrote where it's likely we both could be town?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 06 2019 01:41 GMT
#3827
the most unsettling thing is that rayn is a wild child over emotional rollercoaster and hes not mad at hf and wants to hang out and go on the ferris wheel
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 01:41 GMT
#3828
also how in the fuck if BH is mafia am I mafia? I'm the one that orchestrated the start of the lynch BH wagon
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 06 2019 01:42 GMT
#3829
On March 06 2019 10:40 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 10:38 sicklucker wrote:
the only compromise I think I can make is kill bh first. but if bh is town we lose. IF bh is mafia hf is mafia so why not just go straight for the gut


and just ignore what I wrote where it's likely we both could be town?


well then rayns mafia if you want my vote thats the only wagon you push today
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 01:42 GMT
#3830
On March 06 2019 10:41 sicklucker wrote:
the most unsettling thing is that rayn is a wild child over emotional rollercoaster and hes not mad at hf and wants to hang out and go on the ferris wheel


that is why rayn is probably mafia but I haven't said anything yet to avoid the volcanic eruption

don't tell him plz
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 06 2019 01:42 GMT
#3831
On March 06 2019 10:40 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 10:38 sicklucker wrote:
the only compromise I think I can make is kill bh first. but if bh is town we lose. IF bh is mafia hf is mafia so why not just go straight for the gut


and just ignore what I wrote where it's likely we both could be town?

Vivax being town doesn't make BH town. His whole play right now is to be seen as wanting to be lynched, so it makes sense that he wouldn't vote to save himself.

BH has shown that he has lots of time to contribute if he wants to. If he doesn't then he's giving us no reason not to lynch him.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 06 2019 01:42 GMT
#3832
On March 05 2019 09:49 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:44 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:43 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:40 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:39 Holyflare wrote:
not mafia tho

regardless you are the only sensible vigi shot

Hi Marv, been a while!

Can you walk me through this?

I still think HF is town, so i dont understand why hes a sensible vig shot?

okay I only read the last 10-15 pages before the lynch

but palmar looked town

hf is good

don't think town-hf would kill palmar there, I really thought it was just a play for reactions

This is the final game of TL mafia. Egos are on display. I can totally see HF trying to make sick plays..

Also, in last 10-15 pages, Im mainly interested in the people that came in to stoke the fire and fuck off.
I think thats best candidates for mafia.

Ppl like BC come to mind. Wiggles as well (which is another palmar read).. possibly Ace - that I cant remember.

Im surprised you as a fresh face is putting that to the side, to wrestle with HF.

FOR THE RECORD, I THINK HF is town because of how hes choosing to read me. He takes any disagreement on his point of view very "personally", and its just something I have come to expect from town!HF. I DONT KNOW WHY HE FORGETS THIS THOUGH - every fucking game.

ah yes i liked this. however right beneath it is another post that says "there's probably 1 or 2 mafia in this group of 7 people because statistics" which is about the least insightful thing you could say. still town tho
good times for all
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2019 01:43 GMT
#3833
On March 05 2019 06:58 Tumblewood wrote:
like. you know what i dig. iamp as mayor (unless we could realistically pull of koshi, or fuck it, me). and then we lynch conv, trfel, grack, maaaybbe tube, BH, exo. and the mayor does good stuff

This dude went AFK which sucks bc these reads aren't terrible except for the flipped people.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 06 2019 01:43 GMT
#3834
On March 06 2019 10:41 Holyflare wrote:
also how in the fuck if BH is mafia am I mafia? I'm the one that orchestrated the start of the lynch BH wagon


idk i was afk. but you did like save his life with that mayor kill thing. If bh is mafia im sure he was begging to get bussed from his posting
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2019 01:43 GMT
#3835
OH
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2019 01:43 GMT
#3836
What's up Tumblewood lmao
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 06 2019 01:45 GMT
#3837
BC is a scummers. This post before deadline reeks:

+ Show Spoiler +

On March 05 2019 08:30 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Wait. I go to fucking work then sleep and come back to this clusterfuck? Why for the love of god are we lynching Palmar of all fucking people. You may hate his fucking guts right now but of all the "vet" or big name players in this game hes actually put in more effort than anyone fucking else.

Do you disagree with his reads? Likely. Do I? On some of them yes. But the guy is clearly playing for the town. Have any of you guys played with him? or remember games with him? He does this shit consistently with town. He polarizes everyone in the game for or against him to get reads / generate discussion. Sometimes it may just be because hes being an asshole or believes hes better than you.

So no I am not down for lynching him -_-


If you were going to off an old school player at this point just to do it you'd be better served with offing Me, Ace, BH, or MZ tbh. We all have done basically nothing in comparison.

We as an entire group have literally designed a day that lets mafia just slide by and do sweet fuck all and based on thread sentiment could get away with it for way way way too long. Sure you could after the fact try and harass suspects for reasons but basically everyone can regurgitate the same horseshit and you get borderline nothing.

So. HF get the fuck off Palmar. You may hate his fucking guts / think hes the worlds shittiest player but the guy is clearly attempting to help the town at this point and has done far more to push that then most in this game.


How about instead we look into this pool.

Onegu
Why?
1) Says he will be try hard. Is clearly not thus is not living up to what he said he would attempt.
2) Reads currently given have no substance to them
3) Clearly skirting by the activity requirements
4) Basically just has posts with 0 content


Iamperfection

I have already brought him up in my last analysis post. Basically it is very similar however to expand on it.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:40 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:26 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
My response is more or less going to be impacted by your response to my question.

i probably wont give my full reads until tomorrow.

i think your probably town though cause i think your confused by my play and are trying to figure out my alignment


Since I have been waiting now for awhile to see what reads he has. Let me sum it up for you. He hasn't posted any of value. Why? Because he hasnt posted any reasonable reasons.
He has also asked for what? 3 vig shots now on players
Someone like this whos played as long as he had know better. This isn't behaviour IMO of a townie. Its scum.




He gets to come in, yell at town, and then set himself up to look vindicated if Palmar dies. No comments on any of the active wagons of which we know two (trfel, conv) were town, and says he disagrees with some of Palmar's reads without going into specifics. Very easy way to posture for 'town points' without needing to commit to anything.

Besides that he's jumped on a couple other points but hasn't accomplished any real scum hunting in thread.
you gotta dance
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 06 2019 01:46 GMT
#3838
On March 06 2019 10:42 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 10:40 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 10:38 sicklucker wrote:
the only compromise I think I can make is kill bh first. but if bh is town we lose. IF bh is mafia hf is mafia so why not just go straight for the gut


and just ignore what I wrote where it's likely we both could be town?

Vivax being town doesn't make BH town. His whole play right now is to be seen as wanting to be lynched, so it makes sense that he wouldn't vote to save himself.

BH has shown that he has lots of time to contribute if he wants to. If he doesn't then he's giving us no reason not to lynch him.


Yeah I'm playing now but I still am not reading the first 100 pages before I entered the thread for reals, fuck that lol.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 01:46 GMT
#3839
On March 06 2019 10:42 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:49 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:44 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:43 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:40 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:39 Holyflare wrote:
not mafia tho

regardless you are the only sensible vigi shot

Hi Marv, been a while!

Can you walk me through this?

I still think HF is town, so i dont understand why hes a sensible vig shot?

okay I only read the last 10-15 pages before the lynch

but palmar looked town

hf is good

don't think town-hf would kill palmar there, I really thought it was just a play for reactions

This is the final game of TL mafia. Egos are on display. I can totally see HF trying to make sick plays..

Also, in last 10-15 pages, Im mainly interested in the people that came in to stoke the fire and fuck off.
I think thats best candidates for mafia.

Ppl like BC come to mind. Wiggles as well (which is another palmar read).. possibly Ace - that I cant remember.

Im surprised you as a fresh face is putting that to the side, to wrestle with HF.

FOR THE RECORD, I THINK HF is town because of how hes choosing to read me. He takes any disagreement on his point of view very "personally", and its just something I have come to expect from town!HF. I DONT KNOW WHY HE FORGETS THIS THOUGH - every fucking game.

ah yes i liked this. however right beneath it is another post that says "there's probably 1 or 2 mafia in this group of 7 people because statistics" which is about the least insightful thing you could say. still town tho


Hello.

Could you please give me an updated list of your reads and a short sentence on each saying why you think they're mafia. I see a lot of comments on posts in your filter but not many conclusions.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 06 2019 01:46 GMT
#3840
On March 05 2019 06:58 Tumblewood wrote:
like. you know what i dig. iamp as mayor (unless we could realistically pull of koshi, or fuck it, me). and then we lynch conv, trfel, grack, maaaybbe tube, BH, exo. and the mayor does good stuff

Tumble your scum reads are disappearing and I know my alignment.

Have any exciting new ideas?
Prev 1 190 191 192 193 194 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 15090
StarCastTV_EN388
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs PercivalLIVE!
herO vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings97
CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko226
ProTech92
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 10227
Jaedong 5616
EffOrt 2614
BeSt 1122
actioN 822
Killer 700
Soma 569
Pusan 474
ZerO 454
Horang2 419
[ Show more ]
Zeus 239
Stork 214
Rush 204
JYJ 144
Barracks 125
Mong 59
ToSsGirL 54
HiyA 45
Bale 30
Sexy 27
Shinee 26
Sharp 26
Terrorterran 21
sorry 20
Sea.KH 18
JulyZerg 9
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4627
XaKoH 390
Dendi360
League of Legends
Reynor48
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_28
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2324
crisheroes2130
Other Games
gofns57091
singsing1476
olofmeister1325
byalli524
Livibee199
OGKoka 93
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream348
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 214
Other Games
BasetradeTV177
StarCraft 2
WardiTV169
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1704
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 36m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 36m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.