• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:31
CEST 12:31
KST 19:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8256 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 190

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 188 189 190 191 192 454 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 06 2019 00:49 GMT
#3781
whoever the vig is probably shot iamp or marv both had a little shade on them and some rambo shennagan user like ff or dandred could have easily done it. IF hf is claiming vig this makes it very easy
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 06 2019 00:50 GMT
#3782
or you know serial killers or 1 shot mafia big. but fuck it lets kill holyflare anyway
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2019 00:51 GMT
#3783
-rolls around the thread like a demented potato-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 06 2019 00:51 GMT
#3784
also one of rayn and holyflare is always mafia here. the other kept the other alive for obv reasons. they suck each others thumbs
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 06 2019 00:53 GMT
#3785
On March 06 2019 09:32 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:27 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:45 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:43 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:42 Holyflare wrote:
Can someone explain why sentinel is mafia other than using the words he didn't read his role PM?


Look at his big post and try explaining to me what happened to his Oats scum lean, or how even what he wrote about it makes the slightest sense.



1. I lean green on Tictock
2. I lean red on MZ
3. Jock had a bad post
4. Acro had bad posts
5. Chez has bad posts and is running interference
6. Sentinel's town read is prescient of his role. The man in the gif holds up 5 fingers which means it's a 5/5 play
7. Actually Tictock might be red
8. Oats is bad but not red


This is literally at the bottom of his reads list.

On March 05 2019 01:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Oats hasn't changed much beyond the dart throwing. I still don't see how that makes him scum.



That was my summary of iamp's reads, not my own takes. The oats take was my take.


Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:27 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:45 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:43 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:42 Holyflare wrote:
Can someone explain why sentinel is mafia other than using the words he didn't read his role PM?


Look at his big post and try explaining to me what happened to his Oats scum lean, or how even what he wrote about it makes the slightest sense.



1. I lean green on Tictock
2. I lean red on MZ
3. Jock had a bad post
4. Acro had bad posts
5. Chez has bad posts and is running interference
6. Sentinel's town read is prescient of his role. The man in the gif holds up 5 fingers which means it's a 5/5 play
7. Actually Tictock might be red
8. Oats is bad but not red


This is literally at the bottom of his reads list.

On March 05 2019 01:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Oats hasn't changed much beyond the dart throwing. I still don't see how that makes him scum.



That was my summary of iamp's reads, not my own takes. The oats take was my take.


Ok, but there's more then. You didn't specify your Oats lean in the post, it looks like you missed out a word like scum lean.

Then you come out with:

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 01:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Oats hasn't changed much beyond the dart throwing. I still don't see how that makes him scum.



Your oats summary is in direct contradiction with what you said after it with nothing else changing in between. Why?

Oh I see what you mean. Here's the paragraph


I think if you lean red on everyone it's only slightly better than leaning green on everyone. I'd almost call it a scum play Oats does put pressure on HF. I'd still lean Oats because even with that pressure he doesn't commit to any sort of scum team besides "half the thread", at least in any meaningful way to advance the game.


There's actually two parts missing. "I'd almost call it a scum play [but] Oats does put pressure on HF. I'd still lean [red on] Oats because even with..."

That being said, it's the slightest of scum leans and I never grouped him in my lynch targets like Trfel, LS, etc.

On a related note, skimming LS's posts I am getting a much more town vibe than before, but I only got this vibe long after someone said "LS is looking more town now". I think at the time he was sheeping yet another read. I don't know LS as much as some of you but even though I'm not ready to tunnel him at the moment I do think some of you guys are cutting him too much slack.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 00:55 GMT
#3786
On March 06 2019 09:46 AMG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:01 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 09:00 Mocsta wrote:
Koshi + AMG i reckon.

AMG is a good player


Could have fooled me.


Now youre just being rude. This didnt happen by accident:

Show nested quote +
On December 25 2012 14:00 kitaman27 wrote:
TL Mafia Database


Overall Win Percentage (Minimum 15 games)
1) Adam4167 11/15 = 73.3333%

Town Win Percentage (Minimum 10 games)
1) Adam4167 9/12 = 75.0000%


Do you plan to be a jerk all game?


Do you think you've done anything this game worthy of being shot after you have replaced in? I don't think so, especially over the people that actually got shot. It's not an insult to you, I don't know how you play at all. You have even specifically said your play is inhibited by real life so why is this me being a jerk and not just realistic? Sorry if you got offended.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 00:56 GMT
#3787
On March 06 2019 09:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:32 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 09:27 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:45 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:43 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:42 Holyflare wrote:
Can someone explain why sentinel is mafia other than using the words he didn't read his role PM?


Look at his big post and try explaining to me what happened to his Oats scum lean, or how even what he wrote about it makes the slightest sense.



1. I lean green on Tictock
2. I lean red on MZ
3. Jock had a bad post
4. Acro had bad posts
5. Chez has bad posts and is running interference
6. Sentinel's town read is prescient of his role. The man in the gif holds up 5 fingers which means it's a 5/5 play
7. Actually Tictock might be red
8. Oats is bad but not red


This is literally at the bottom of his reads list.

On March 05 2019 01:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Oats hasn't changed much beyond the dart throwing. I still don't see how that makes him scum.



That was my summary of iamp's reads, not my own takes. The oats take was my take.


On March 06 2019 09:27 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:45 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:43 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:42 Holyflare wrote:
Can someone explain why sentinel is mafia other than using the words he didn't read his role PM?


Look at his big post and try explaining to me what happened to his Oats scum lean, or how even what he wrote about it makes the slightest sense.



1. I lean green on Tictock
2. I lean red on MZ
3. Jock had a bad post
4. Acro had bad posts
5. Chez has bad posts and is running interference
6. Sentinel's town read is prescient of his role. The man in the gif holds up 5 fingers which means it's a 5/5 play
7. Actually Tictock might be red
8. Oats is bad but not red


This is literally at the bottom of his reads list.

On March 05 2019 01:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Oats hasn't changed much beyond the dart throwing. I still don't see how that makes him scum.



That was my summary of iamp's reads, not my own takes. The oats take was my take.


Ok, but there's more then. You didn't specify your Oats lean in the post, it looks like you missed out a word like scum lean.

Then you come out with:

On March 05 2019 01:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Oats hasn't changed much beyond the dart throwing. I still don't see how that makes him scum.



Your oats summary is in direct contradiction with what you said after it with nothing else changing in between. Why?

Oh I see what you mean. Here's the paragraph

Show nested quote +

I think if you lean red on everyone it's only slightly better than leaning green on everyone. I'd almost call it a scum play Oats does put pressure on HF. I'd still lean Oats because even with that pressure he doesn't commit to any sort of scum team besides "half the thread", at least in any meaningful way to advance the game.


There's actually two parts missing. "I'd almost call it a scum play [but] Oats does put pressure on HF. I'd still lean [red on] Oats because even with..."

That being said, it's the slightest of scum leans and I never grouped him in my lynch targets like Trfel, LS, etc.

On a related note, skimming LS's posts I am getting a much more town vibe than before, but I only got this vibe long after someone said "LS is looking more town now". I think at the time he was sheeping yet another read. I don't know LS as much as some of you but even though I'm not ready to tunnel him at the moment I do think some of you guys are cutting him too much slack.


If Oats is a scum lean why do you call him town later when you say nothing has changed?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 06 2019 01:01 GMT
#3788
also marv played cop so fucking bad. why did he make himself a target in like 1 hour. Some people
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 06 2019 01:01 GMT
#3789
On March 06 2019 09:51 rsoultin wrote:
-rolls around the thread like a demented potato-

So did viva really shoot Marv hard claim?

Cause all three of those were pretty town for me and could easily all be mafia kp lol ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2019 01:02 GMT
#3790
On March 05 2019 11:04 Onegu wrote:
Also good night!

Got any other scum reads other than rsoul rn? Your desire to kill Koshi isn't looking too hot at the moment.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 06 2019 01:02 GMT
#3791
guys this is how you play cop if you replace into a game n1

+ Show Spoiler +
YOU DONT FUCKING POST, LIKE AT ALL WHY DO YOU WANT TO GET SHOT. Fucking guy I be he just didnt wanna play a long game
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 06 2019 01:04 GMT
#3792
On March 06 2019 09:14 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2019 09:11 Rels wrote:
On March 06 2019 09:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Marv dying makes BH mafia.

? why

Nvm it doesnt. But hes still mafia. Rels do you want to solve the game witm me, hf and rsoultin? I have unlimited amount of time on thursday.

ofc. Game is getting interesting


this game is on track to be the biggest train wreck of history. your positivity is screaming mafia to me
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 06 2019 01:06 GMT
#3793
On March 06 2019 09:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Who is scared of a town koshi? Or was he obv town?


Alot of people he and marv were probably the two best town players left. except marvs trash in my books now because he cant play anything but vt. not mafia not blue just vt
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 06 2019 01:06 GMT
#3794
On March 06 2019 09:56 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 06 2019 09:32 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 09:27 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:45 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:43 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:42 Holyflare wrote:
Can someone explain why sentinel is mafia other than using the words he didn't read his role PM?


Look at his big post and try explaining to me what happened to his Oats scum lean, or how even what he wrote about it makes the slightest sense.



1. I lean green on Tictock
2. I lean red on MZ
3. Jock had a bad post
4. Acro had bad posts
5. Chez has bad posts and is running interference
6. Sentinel's town read is prescient of his role. The man in the gif holds up 5 fingers which means it's a 5/5 play
7. Actually Tictock might be red
8. Oats is bad but not red


This is literally at the bottom of his reads list.

On March 05 2019 01:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Oats hasn't changed much beyond the dart throwing. I still don't see how that makes him scum.



That was my summary of iamp's reads, not my own takes. The oats take was my take.


On March 06 2019 09:27 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:45 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:43 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2019 02:42 Holyflare wrote:
Can someone explain why sentinel is mafia other than using the words he didn't read his role PM?


Look at his big post and try explaining to me what happened to his Oats scum lean, or how even what he wrote about it makes the slightest sense.



1. I lean green on Tictock
2. I lean red on MZ
3. Jock had a bad post
4. Acro had bad posts
5. Chez has bad posts and is running interference
6. Sentinel's town read is prescient of his role. The man in the gif holds up 5 fingers which means it's a 5/5 play
7. Actually Tictock might be red
8. Oats is bad but not red


This is literally at the bottom of his reads list.

On March 05 2019 01:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Oats hasn't changed much beyond the dart throwing. I still don't see how that makes him scum.



That was my summary of iamp's reads, not my own takes. The oats take was my take.


Ok, but there's more then. You didn't specify your Oats lean in the post, it looks like you missed out a word like scum lean.

Then you come out with:

On March 05 2019 01:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Oats hasn't changed much beyond the dart throwing. I still don't see how that makes him scum.



Your oats summary is in direct contradiction with what you said after it with nothing else changing in between. Why?

Oh I see what you mean. Here's the paragraph


I think if you lean red on everyone it's only slightly better than leaning green on everyone. I'd almost call it a scum play Oats does put pressure on HF. I'd still lean Oats because even with that pressure he doesn't commit to any sort of scum team besides "half the thread", at least in any meaningful way to advance the game.


There's actually two parts missing. "I'd almost call it a scum play [but] Oats does put pressure on HF. I'd still lean [red on] Oats because even with..."

That being said, it's the slightest of scum leans and I never grouped him in my lynch targets like Trfel, LS, etc.

On a related note, skimming LS's posts I am getting a much more town vibe than before, but I only got this vibe long after someone said "LS is looking more town now". I think at the time he was sheeping yet another read. I don't know LS as much as some of you but even though I'm not ready to tunnel him at the moment I do think some of you guys are cutting him too much slack.


If Oats is a scum lean why do you call him town later when you say nothing has changed?

"I don't see how that makes him scum" isn't a town read. It's me not wanting to scum read him because I don't see enough evidence to do so.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 06 2019 01:09 GMT
#3795
On March 06 2019 09:49 sicklucker wrote:
whoever the vig is probably shot iamp or marv both had a little shade on them and some rambo shennagan user like ff or dandred could have easily done it. IF hf is claiming vig this makes it very easy

Why in the world would a potential vig shoot outside of HF/BH?
you gotta dance
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 06 2019 01:09 GMT
#3796
On March 06 2019 09:27 Holyflare wrote:
At least we gather some vote d1 vote swap information. The conversion slot, the one that saved BH for no discernible reason (as well as Vivax I guess) was town. If Vivax is town, he's in a great spot to know that there was no mafia last minute shenanigan to save BH and thus BH is likely town.

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:10 Vivax wrote:
##Vote: BH


He's auto voted BH though so he's probably not that smart.


Well thats a surprisingly smart thing for a mafia to say. vivax your response?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 06 2019 01:11 GMT
#3797
Stop the speculation. Probably scum kp, leave it at that.

Ugh my short lived boner has been killed
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 06 2019 01:12 GMT
#3798
I'm really warring between 'stay the course' or not
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 06 2019 01:12 GMT
#3799
Ok I'm going to stick around for the next 5 hours or so and see what I can find.

I need to see cooler heads prevail here even though I think HF is a dumbass. I have nothing against lynching Palmar day 1. I just think that Palmar's posts this game were pretty obviously high quality posts ignoring his name.

HF is probably not mafia. Early in the day multiple people said that he was a worse mayor choice than Palmar because he was liable to do something stupid. I knew he would do something stupid. His ego tells him that the only way that Palmar can have more votes than him is if Palmar is mafia. To no surprise he does something stupid. There is maybe a 10% chance that HF makes a calculated play as mafia to get rid of Palmar knowing he can talk his way out of the lynch the next day.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 06 2019 01:13 GMT
#3800
On March 06 2019 10:09 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:49 sicklucker wrote:
whoever the vig is probably shot iamp or marv both had a little shade on them and some rambo shennagan user like ff or dandred could have easily done it. IF hf is claiming vig this makes it very easy

Why in the world would a potential vig shoot outside of HF/BH?


because they only play mafia to piss people off and to make yolo plays to look cool. There is alot of candidates in this game. Have you played with onegu or ff before. Its just one option but a very likely one since not having a town vig in a 35 player game is unheard of.

So that town vig that almost certainly exists killed one of them, held his shot, was roleblocked or hit an unkillable 3rd party. The first option is more likely then the rest of the optinos combined because from my experience vig mostly cant wait to blow their nut asap and its not too likely mafia has 3 kp.
Prev 1 188 189 190 191 192 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 14047
StarCastTV_EN345
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs MilkiCowLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings61
CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 8247
Jaedong 3881
EffOrt 2333
BeSt 942
actioN 915
Soma 535
Killer 527
Horang2 459
ZerO 382
Pusan 380
[ Show more ]
Zeus 191
Stork 190
Rush 120
JYJ 99
soO 71
HiyA 60
Barracks 59
Mong 42
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 30
Shinee 30
Sharp 26
Sexy 22
sorry 20
NaDa 20
Terrorterran 19
Sacsri 12
JulyZerg 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc3761
XaKoH 290
Counter-Strike
edward73
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1095
WinterStarcraft855
Other Games
gofns52211
singsing1354
olofmeister1259
ceh9557
byalli491
Livibee203
Pyrionflax169
ArmadaUGS31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick531
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream354
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 196
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH352
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1771
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 30m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.