• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:24
CEST 13:24
KST 20:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7141 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 189

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 187 188 189 190 191 454 Next
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 06 2019 00:38 GMT
#3761
On March 06 2019 09:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Palmar, Koshi, Marv, and even conversion wanted to kill Sent. He absolutely cannot be forgotten about.

We won't.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 00:39 GMT
#3762
On March 06 2019 09:38 Blazinghand wrote:
HF why did you claim a shot on me?

Here's a theory as to why HF did this. It is because he is scum.

In the Scum QT:
Holyflare: Hey guys, the deadline is coming up. We know a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and then probably claim after the daypost.
Other Scums: yeah, sounds accurate to me.
Holyflare: then Blazinghand will flip town, and i'm going to look real bad.
Other Scums: oh no!
Holyflare: ok, but here's the plan. I'm going to, right before the end of the night, with second on the clock, claim that I'm the vigi and am shooting BH.
Other Scums: why would you do this HF? we're not shooting BH...
Holflare: see, a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and I will get autolynched D2 unless I can pose as the vigi who shot him. This will allow me to get in one more mislynch, as people will trust me. If the real vigi counterclaims, that's still a better situation than if I never claimed in the first place and just let myself get autolynched.
Other Scums: good idea

Then, for some reason, I didn't get shot, and now HF has to just pretend he never claimed he was shooting me


I just wanted to create added deadline tension.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 06 2019 00:40 GMT
#3763
On March 06 2019 09:38 Blazinghand wrote:
HF why did you claim a shot on me?

Here's a theory as to why HF did this. It is because he is scum.

In the Scum QT:
Holyflare: Hey guys, the deadline is coming up. We know a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and then probably claim after the daypost.
Other Scums: yeah, sounds accurate to me.
Holyflare: then Blazinghand will flip town, and i'm going to look real bad.
Other Scums: oh no!
Holyflare: ok, but here's the plan. I'm going to, right before the end of the night, with second on the clock, claim that I'm the vigi and am shooting BH.
Other Scums: why would you do this HF? we're not shooting BH...
Holflare: see, a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and I will get autolynched D2 unless I can pose as the vigi who shot him. This will allow me to get in one more mislynch, as people will trust me. If the real vigi counterclaims, that's still a better situation than if I never claimed in the first place and just let myself get autolynched.
Other Scums: good idea

Then, for some reason, I didn't get shot, and now HF has to just pretend he never claimed he was shooting me

Mostly on board with this reasoning.

But why does BH flipping town make HF look bad at the beginning?

Or at least, look worse than he does already?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 06 2019 00:40 GMT
#3764
On March 06 2019 09:39 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:38 Blazinghand wrote:
HF why did you claim a shot on me?

Here's a theory as to why HF did this. It is because he is scum.

In the Scum QT:
Holyflare: Hey guys, the deadline is coming up. We know a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and then probably claim after the daypost.
Other Scums: yeah, sounds accurate to me.
Holyflare: then Blazinghand will flip town, and i'm going to look real bad.
Other Scums: oh no!
Holyflare: ok, but here's the plan. I'm going to, right before the end of the night, with second on the clock, claim that I'm the vigi and am shooting BH.
Other Scums: why would you do this HF? we're not shooting BH...
Holflare: see, a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and I will get autolynched D2 unless I can pose as the vigi who shot him. This will allow me to get in one more mislynch, as people will trust me. If the real vigi counterclaims, that's still a better situation than if I never claimed in the first place and just let myself get autolynched.
Other Scums: good idea

Then, for some reason, I didn't get shot, and now HF has to just pretend he never claimed he was shooting me


I just wanted to create added deadline tension.

Come on, man
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 06 2019 00:40 GMT
#3765
On March 06 2019 09:39 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:38 Blazinghand wrote:
HF why did you claim a shot on me?

Here's a theory as to why HF did this. It is because he is scum.

In the Scum QT:
Holyflare: Hey guys, the deadline is coming up. We know a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and then probably claim after the daypost.
Other Scums: yeah, sounds accurate to me.
Holyflare: then Blazinghand will flip town, and i'm going to look real bad.
Other Scums: oh no!
Holyflare: ok, but here's the plan. I'm going to, right before the end of the night, with second on the clock, claim that I'm the vigi and am shooting BH.
Other Scums: why would you do this HF? we're not shooting BH...
Holflare: see, a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and I will get autolynched D2 unless I can pose as the vigi who shot him. This will allow me to get in one more mislynch, as people will trust me. If the real vigi counterclaims, that's still a better situation than if I never claimed in the first place and just let myself get autolynched.
Other Scums: good idea

Then, for some reason, I didn't get shot, and now HF has to just pretend he never claimed he was shooting me


I just wanted to create added deadline tension.


Lmao
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2019 00:40 GMT
#3766
On March 06 2019 09:38 Blazinghand wrote:
HF why did you claim a shot on me?

Here's a theory as to why HF did this. It is because he is scum.

In the Scum QT:
Holyflare: Hey guys, the deadline is coming up. We know a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and then probably claim after the daypost.
Other Scums: yeah, sounds accurate to me.
Holyflare: then Blazinghand will flip town, and i'm going to look real bad.
Other Scums: oh no!
Holyflare: ok, but here's the plan. I'm going to, right before the end of the night, with second on the clock, claim that I'm the vigi and am shooting BH.
Other Scums: why would you do this HF? we're not shooting BH...
Holflare: see, a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and I will get autolynched D2 unless I can pose as the vigi who shot him. This will allow me to get in one more mislynch, as people will trust me. If the real vigi counterclaims, that's still a better situation than if I never claimed in the first place and just let myself get autolynched.
Other Scums: good idea

Then, for some reason, I didn't get shot, and now HF has to just pretend he never claimed he was shooting me

lolol this is almost insane enough to make sense.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 00:41 GMT
#3767
Don't know why you're wasting your time BH, I'm even trying to figure out what happened around your lynch while you sit and twiddle your thumbs even though you have the most information.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 06 2019 00:41 GMT
#3768
On March 06 2019 09:39 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:38 Blazinghand wrote:
HF why did you claim a shot on me?

Here's a theory as to why HF did this. It is because he is scum.

In the Scum QT:
Holyflare: Hey guys, the deadline is coming up. We know a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and then probably claim after the daypost.
Other Scums: yeah, sounds accurate to me.
Holyflare: then Blazinghand will flip town, and i'm going to look real bad.
Other Scums: oh no!
Holyflare: ok, but here's the plan. I'm going to, right before the end of the night, with second on the clock, claim that I'm the vigi and am shooting BH.
Other Scums: why would you do this HF? we're not shooting BH...
Holflare: see, a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and I will get autolynched D2 unless I can pose as the vigi who shot him. This will allow me to get in one more mislynch, as people will trust me. If the real vigi counterclaims, that's still a better situation than if I never claimed in the first place and just let myself get autolynched.
Other Scums: good idea

Then, for some reason, I didn't get shot, and now HF has to just pretend he never claimed he was shooting me


I just wanted to create added deadline tension.

Come on man, at least give us baby seals!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 00:41 GMT
#3769
If you can find me a game where I haven't done the exact same thing at night as town then you can have your victory BH.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2019 00:42 GMT
#3770
On March 06 2019 09:40 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:38 Blazinghand wrote:
HF why did you claim a shot on me?

Here's a theory as to why HF did this. It is because he is scum.

In the Scum QT:
Holyflare: Hey guys, the deadline is coming up. We know a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and then probably claim after the daypost.
Other Scums: yeah, sounds accurate to me.
Holyflare: then Blazinghand will flip town, and i'm going to look real bad.
Other Scums: oh no!
Holyflare: ok, but here's the plan. I'm going to, right before the end of the night, with second on the clock, claim that I'm the vigi and am shooting BH.
Other Scums: why would you do this HF? we're not shooting BH...
Holflare: see, a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and I will get autolynched D2 unless I can pose as the vigi who shot him. This will allow me to get in one more mislynch, as people will trust me. If the real vigi counterclaims, that's still a better situation than if I never claimed in the first place and just let myself get autolynched.
Other Scums: good idea

Then, for some reason, I didn't get shot, and now HF has to just pretend he never claimed he was shooting me

Mostly on board with this reasoning.

But why does BH flipping town make HF look bad at the beginning?

Or at least, look worse than he does already?

It gives him a preflip blue claim to then fight it out with the actual vig, get the actual vig to out himself so then his team could shoot him the next night since he'd be confirmed town. He'd of course get lynched over the actual vig but he'd have outed the real vig for free.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 06 2019 00:42 GMT
#3771
On March 06 2019 09:38 Blazinghand wrote:
HF why did you claim a shot on me?

Here's a theory as to why HF did this. It is because he is scum.

In the Scum QT:
Holyflare: Hey guys, the deadline is coming up. We know a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and then probably claim after the daypost.
Other Scums: yeah, sounds accurate to me.
Holyflare: then Blazinghand will flip town, and i'm going to look real bad.
Other Scums: oh no!
Holyflare: ok, but here's the plan. I'm going to, right before the end of the night, with second on the clock, claim that I'm the vigi and am shooting BH.
Other Scums: why would you do this HF? we're not shooting BH...
Holflare: see, a vigi is going to shoot Blazinghand, and I will get autolynched D2 unless I can pose as the vigi who shot him. This will allow me to get in one more mislynch, as people will trust me. If the real vigi counterclaims, that's still a better situation than if I never claimed in the first place and just let myself get autolynched.
Other Scums: good idea

Then, for some reason, I didn't get shot, and now HF has to just pretend he never claimed he was shooting me

looooool this is so good
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 06 2019 00:42 GMT
#3772
it's probably true too, just with BH also being scum and HF getting the cred =D
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 06 2019 00:42 GMT
#3773
On March 06 2019 09:41 Holyflare wrote:
If you can find me a game where I haven't done the exact same thing at night as town then you can have your victory BH.

So you know you and BH don't share a wincon?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 06 2019 00:43 GMT
#3774
[image loading]

ALRIGHT TOWNIES I THINK WE NEED A CHEERING UP.

WE HAVE LET AND MURDERED ARE OWN TOWN LEADERS WITHOUT PUNISHMENT

WE HAVE PROBABLY SHOT 1 OF ARE TWO MOST ACTIVE PLAYERS LAST NIGHT (FF I KNOW YOU DID IT)

WE HAVE CERTAINLY LET HF KILL ARE BEST PLAYER

WE HAVE UNDER MY INITIATIVE LYNCHED AN INNOCENT TOWN

WE HAVE LOST PROBABLY EVERY BLUE ROLE IN THE GAME

BUT WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT

WE WILL VOTE ME MAYOR I WILL KILL HOLYFLARE

WE WILL LYNCH WIGGLES IN THE NAME OF PALMAR

WE WILL PREVAIL AGAINST DOOMED ODDS
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 06 2019 00:43 GMT
#3775
it makes so much sense
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 06 2019 00:43 GMT
#3776
On March 06 2019 09:42 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:41 Holyflare wrote:
If you can find me a game where I haven't done the exact same thing at night as town then you can have your victory BH.

So you know you and BH don't share a wincon?


Moral victory.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 06 2019 00:44 GMT
#3777
On March 06 2019 09:43 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:42 Acrofales wrote:
On March 06 2019 09:41 Holyflare wrote:
If you can find me a game where I haven't done the exact same thing at night as town then you can have your victory BH.

So you know you and BH don't share a wincon?


Moral victory.


:slanted_thinking_face:
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 06 2019 00:45 GMT
#3778
On March 06 2019 09:43 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:42 Acrofales wrote:
On March 06 2019 09:41 Holyflare wrote:
If you can find me a game where I haven't done the exact same thing at night as town then you can have your victory BH.

So you know you and BH don't share a wincon?


Moral victory.

[image loading]
AMG
Profile Joined March 2013
Australia298 Posts
March 06 2019 00:46 GMT
#3779
On March 06 2019 09:01 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:00 Mocsta wrote:
Koshi + AMG i reckon.

AMG is a good player


Could have fooled me.


Now youre just being rude. This didnt happen by accident:

On December 25 2012 14:00 kitaman27 wrote:
TL Mafia Database


Overall Win Percentage (Minimum 15 games)
1) Adam4167 11/15 = 73.3333%

Town Win Percentage (Minimum 10 games)
1) Adam4167 9/12 = 75.0000%


Do you plan to be a jerk all game?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 06 2019 00:49 GMT
#3780
On March 06 2019 09:45 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 09:43 Holyflare wrote:
On March 06 2019 09:42 Acrofales wrote:
On March 06 2019 09:41 Holyflare wrote:
If you can find me a game where I haven't done the exact same thing at night as town then you can have your victory BH.

So you know you and BH don't share a wincon?


Moral victory.

[image loading]

Fucking hell I'm dying
What the fuck is this
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 187 188 189 190 191 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 15090
StarCastTV_EN388
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs PercivalLIVE!
herO vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings97
CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko226
ProTech92
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 10227
Jaedong 5616
EffOrt 2614
BeSt 1122
actioN 822
Killer 700
Soma 569
Pusan 474
ZerO 454
Horang2 419
[ Show more ]
Zeus 239
Stork 214
Rush 204
JYJ 144
Barracks 125
Mong 59
ToSsGirL 54
HiyA 45
Bale 30
Sexy 27
Shinee 26
Sharp 26
Terrorterran 21
sorry 20
Sea.KH 18
JulyZerg 9
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4627
XaKoH 390
Dendi360
League of Legends
Reynor48
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_28
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2324
crisheroes2130
Other Games
gofns57091
singsing1476
olofmeister1325
byalli524
Livibee199
OGKoka 93
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream348
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 214
Other Games
BasetradeTV177
StarCraft 2
WardiTV169
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1704
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 36m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 36m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.